My New Boss

By Mahogany_Rain

Zara has always been headstrong and determined to do exactly what she wants. What happens when she meets a ma... More

Chapter 1- Meet Cute
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 - New Beginnings
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note.
Chapter 17- Endgame
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 10

41.1K 1.3K 324
By Mahogany_Rain

"Hello beautiful."

"Hey Michael how are you? It's been a while."

"I'm good. Im in town this week and I want you to have dinner with me."

"No Michael I can't."

"Why not?"

"I think I should let you know that I'm in a relationship with Vincent. We've been together the past four months."

"Oh really!? You put me off for a whole year, but what you know him a little while and you jump right into bed with him like a little whore. What did he promise you a raise?"

"Where the hell do you get off? Who I choose to date is none of your business. I never wanted to date you and you knew that."

"You're a little slut, you---"

"I was willing to be friends with you but you know what you can kiss my ass. Forget my name and loose my number, as a matter of fact let me introduce you to my friend tone" I said and hung up on him.

"Who was that?" Tasha asked walking into my office.

"Michael. Anyway what are you doing here?"

"I stopped by to bring my baby sister some lunch and to see if you wanted to come by tomorrow for movie night."

"I can't do movie night tomorrow I have to get Vince from the airport. Let's do it tonight."

"Oh you missing your boo huh?"

"Yup. I haven't seen him in two weeks."

"So do you think you love him?"

"I know I do Tasha, I just haven't told him yet, I mean I want to but what if he doesn't feel the same way."

"You won't know until you say it, so just do it."

"I don't know. What about you and Nick?"

"I love him and I told him, but this is not about us its about you if you love him you should tell him."

"I can't, I'm scared."

"Close your eyes and pretend im Vince and just say it."

"You don't sound like him." I say laughing.

"Girl just do it."

"Alright. Uh Vince, um... Iloveyou."

"Dang girl, slow it down and don't rush it all together."

"Okay, Vince I love you. How's was-"

"What was that?" I heard Vince say from behind me.

"Ok time for me to go. See ya later sis. Bye Vince."

"Vincent when did you get back, you said you were coming back tomorrow."

"I missed you, now what were you saying?" He said walking toward me.

"Um, I said olive oil, yea that's it olive oil."

"You want me to believe that?"

"You can believe what you want." Okay it's now or never. I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe. "I-I love you Vincent."

"Do you want to open your eyes bella." he asked while kissing the palm of my hand.

"Do I have to?"

"Si. Ti amo anch'io."(I love you too.) "Hai il mio cuore." (You have my heart)

"Care to translate?"

"I love you, you have my heart."

"You do?"

He nodded his head. "Yes love, I do very much so."

I pulled him to me and kissed him. His taste was so addictive. It wasn't long before he took over the kiss. He pulled me flush against him, pulled one of my legs up to his waist and ground his hips against me. "Bella you're driving me mad."

"You're not making this any easier on me either you know, if you stopped being so damn sexy and speaking in Italian every other sentence I might be able to resist you."

"Pensante im irresistibile."(you think I'm irresistible)

"Vince--"

"Mi piace come si dice il mio nome ( I love how you say my name) ma voglio che tue urlare esso" (but I want you to scream it.)

I didn't know what he just said but that didn't stop my body from responding to him.

"I want you over for dinner tomorrow bella."

All I could do was nod my head. I didn't know if I just agreed to have dinner with him or to be his dinner, but either way I was looking forward to it."

---------------------------------------

"Hello Zara, didn't think I would see you again huh?"

I was coming out the spanish restaurant after getting dinner for my sister and I. "I had hoped not. What do you want with my life Michael?"

"Do you think that you can just leave me for somebody else? Did you think that I would just let that happen.?"

"Leave you?, we were never together."

"I beg to differ. I tried giving you time to come to me on your own, but now I see that I have to speed things up." He said grabbing my arm.

"Speed things up, when Vince hit you he must have knocked something loose. Take your hands off me and go sit your little delusional ass down somewhere."

"Don't speak to me that way." He said before cracking me across the jaw. " Now listen here, you little bitch, you are going to do exactly as I-"

Before he could finish that sentence I tased him. "Now you listen here you little bitch. You come near me again and I'll castrate you. Got it.?" I kicked him once for good measure and then drove to the police station and filed a complaint. It should be over but you never know. When I got to Tasha's house I used my key to go right in.

"It's about time you got here, I was started to think you ran away with the food. You ready to- what happened to your face?"

"Nothing, so what are we watching?"

"Who did this Zara?" She asked in all seriousness.

"Look the situation is handled, I don't want to talk about it now besides its not that that bad."

"Not that bad, your cheek is bruised. You know what--"

"Alright it was Michael. He's mad because I'm with Vincent and not him. Don't mention this to mommy and daddy we don't need those two tearing this town apart. Okay?"

"What about Vincent are you going to tell him?"

"Not unless I have to. I already filed a complaint at the police station so it's on record. So you want to watch this movie or not. I have days of future past. I could use a dose of Hugh Jackman tonight."

"Yea sure."

----

"Did you see that Tasha?" I was currently holding a bag of frozen peas to my face.

"Yea."

"No you didn't you've been texting for the past twenty minutes. The deal was no phones unless it was an emergency. Who are you texting?"

"Well this is an emergency." she said getting up to go answer the door and evading my question.

"What's wrong?" I heard Nick ask coming through the door.

"Yea what's the emergency?" Vincent asked.

Oh boy here we go. I was shooting daggers at Tasha when she walked into the living room.

"Bella what's wrong?" Vince asked walking over to me.

"Nothing."

"Well then tell me why you are holding a bag of peas to your face?"

"I'm trying to thaw them for dinner."

He took the bag out of my hand and when he saw my face his eyes darkened. "What happened bella? Who did this?" He asked while tilting my chin so he could get a better look at the bruise.

"Nothing, Nobody."

"Zara answer me." He growled

"It was Michael."

"What?!"

"Lo ucciderò." (Ill kill him) he was going off in Italian.

"Vincent in english please. You see Tasha this is why I didn't want to say anything. I have no idea what the hell is he is saying."

"It was either him or mommy and daddy. Hell I want a piece of the action too."

"Vince calm down please it's okay. It's handled I filed a report at the police station and I even tased him."

"Sweetheart it's not okay, I'm going to kill the bastard there's nothing else to it."

"You tased him, that's my girl. Is that even legal and why did he attack you little one?"

"Yea it's legal nobody knows about it, and he's mad because I told him I couldn't go out with him because I'm with Vincent. Vincent I don't need you going to jail. Promise me you won't do anything."

"Bella listen I-"

"Nope not until you promise."

"Okay listen I won't go looking for him but if he comes across my path, I won't be responsible for what I do."

"Fair enough."

"Thanks for be a snitch Tasha" I said after the guys left. "I asked you not to tell Vince."

"Listen you're my baby sister, it's my job to look after you and technically I didn't tell Vince I told Nick it was an emergency and to bring Vince with him."

"Uh huh, well if you want to protect me so much, why didn't you help the two times Vince dragged me out of the club."

"Girl do you see how big he is, besides you need somebody to handle you your mouth is out of control."

I threw the couch pillow at her and laughed. "Whatever chick." We stayed up all night watching movies.

-----------------------

So guys how did you like chapter ten. What do you think of Michael. Do you think it's the last of him. Comment and let me know. I hope you guys enjoyed it.

© 2014 Mahogany Rain All rights reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 22.5K 166
This is my imagines book, where I combine my old one with the new one, and take requests. Will include BWWM BWBM BWBW BWAM
52K 2.6K 17
In a poignant exploration of love and acceptance, Zara, who embraces love for all women, faces a heart-wrenching challenge as her father grapples wit...
1.5M 50.9K 54
Michael is a grudge holding Mafia leader, who rarely shares his emotions with anyone. Jenny is a neglected wife, who's only wish is to have the affec...
184K 9.5K 24
*BOOK2* this is the second part to Does He Know..Tyler has his mind made up that he will have Jada all to hisself no matter what;Even if it means sab...