Lover or Not / Hyunjin - Stra...

By aigooagain

Book Two - Sequal Friend or Not More

One - Leading misfortune
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six - Don't go
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve - Letting go
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen - the types of boyrfriends
Sixteen - ultimate stalkers ( Boys version )
Seventeen ( Hospital )
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two - Run Run Run!
Twenty Three - Chase Chase Chase!
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven - Such a long long night.
Twenty eight - Run Run Run! II
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven - A Bad Idea.
Thirty Nine - What happened to the Hyuns?
Forty
Forty One - A Fleeting Happiness
Forty Two
Forty Three - For real?
Forty Four - Worse yet not the worst
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Fourty Nine - Get Together Day
Fifty - Roll the Dice
Fifty One - Closer to an Ending
Fifty Two
Okay end this really

Thirty eight

178 6 64
By aigooagain

Penthouse,

"Ting!" The elevator opened.

Hyun Jin just got out from the elevator but there was Hyuna standing behind him. The penthouse was so quiet, meaning nobody was actually there once they reached the house. She stared to inside of the penthouse, the idea of being alone with the unfamiliar Hyun Jin creeped her out.

"Aren't you getting off?" Hyun Jin asked as he turned around to face her.

"A-aniya!" Hyuna replied, shaking her head.

"Waeyo," the mood somehow changed as Hyun Jin changed his tone to be a little bit softer.

"There's nobody else here." She blinked her eyes.

"So what?" Hyun Jin evaded eye contacts.
"Ow,"
"I won't do anything to you." He suddenly said and Hyuna wanted to die.

"..." she just stared at him as the atmosphere turned awkward.
"Haaa."
"Let's go back out."

"You got your dress stained with the ice cream. Isn't that uncomfortable?"

"Ouh right!" Hyuna flicked her fingers and ran out from the elevator to her room on the second floor.

"What happened?" Hyun Jin was left dumbfounded in front of the elevator.

"Ting,"
"Ting." iMessage popped out notifications but it wasn't from Hyun Jin's phone.

He checked on his phone but nothing was there and the boy was baffled.

"Ting."

The third notification made him noticed that Hyuna's phone was on the floor. She probably dropped it there when she ran away from the elevator.

____

Hyuna's room,

She was staring at her own reflection in the mirror. Hyuna was judging her pale skin and been blaming it for exposing her. She haven't even change her clothes but chose to think for a while. What she should tell Hyun Jin, what she should do to make him understand. But that was, the hardest part.

"Hyuna aa, are you sure you want to go back out?" Hyun Jin knocked on door, sounded like the normal him.

"Wait a second! I haven't change yet." Hyuna replied, having a little hope to be back in good term with Hyun Jin.

Hyuna rushed to take out a sweatshirt and a pair of long jeans from the closet. After a while of struggle changing her clothes, she made her way out from the room.

"Tuk," the door produced sound as she exited the room.

Hyun Jin was no longer there and Hyuna made her way down the stairs.

____

Downstairs,

She was looking around the place and spotted Hyun Jin in the kitchen, standing in front of the table with a glass in his hand. He lifted his head on from glass to Hyuna. A blank stare.

"I am done. Should we go," Hyuna told him.

"Hrmm." That was his only reply.

Hyun Jin wasn't even mad anymore but the vibe he gave was even worse than before. Instead of looking ad scary and all, Hyun Jin seemed downhearted but Hyuna was in hesitation to ask him the reason.

"You dropped your phone." Hyun Jin handed her the phone and Hyuna wanted to take it from him.

However, Hyun Jin didn't let go.

"Don't you have anything else to tell me?" He asked and it caused Hyuna to grow anxious.

"Like what?" She couldn't recall any other sin that she committed.

"I didn't mean to read the notification but I did." Hyun Jin slightly shook her phone and it lightened up.

He let out a sigh and Hyuna chose not to read whatever the notification was as she was scared to cause the situation to be even more intense than it already was.

"Tell me." he asked softly.
"Why did you did it?"

"Hyun Jin aa. It is not a big deal." Hyuna freaked out as she read the notification.

"Can't you please?!"
"Stop saying it is not a big deal. It is to me." Hyun Jin raised his voice.

Hyuna kept her silent as she didn't know how to explain herself. She knew why Hyun Jin could've think that way but Hyuna failed to put the right words together.

"What am I to you?"

It took her a while to answer.

"I don't know anymore." Hyuna finally replied, closing her eyes.

She was only letting out whatever that came to her mind first. It turned out to be such a mean statement that could've crash him into million pieces.

"Alright." Hyun Jin put on his straight face.
"I will answer for you."
"I am your boyfriend." he took a step closer.

Hyuna was lowkey terrified. It was such a wavering situation. He went from being mad to sad to unpredictable.

"Hyun Jin aa, stop acting out of character." Hyuna had trouble breathing as her heart was beating too fast.
"What's is wrong with you?" She nervously chuckled.

"Stay still." Hyun Jin faintly cupped her face and Hyuna was panicking inside.

"What is happening?! Hello! Is there someone in my brain now?! ANSWER ME!" She wanted to widen her eyes but happened to close it tight.
"OVKSKCKSJDKSKFMSKCKAKD."

Should I leave the imagination to the reader?

아니요!

"Are you okay?" Hyun Jin suddenly asked and Hyuna opened back her eyes, the widest she could.

"WAEEYOOOOOOO!" Hyuna wanted to cry out of being too nervous.

The truth was, Hyun Jin was alarmed to see Hyuna turning paler each second. Therefore he put his hands on her face, to supply heat as it was too cold in the penthouse. As expected, he will be giving an extra care towards Hyuna.

"You practically lied to me. It wasn't even two months but one year." Hyun Jin said, showing her the screen.
"How are you going to explain yourself Hyuna?"
"I won't be mean so talk it out."

It was a notification from the hospital, stating that she had been going on a treatment for one year. The doctor stated that she needed to visit once a month but it had been two months since the last appointment.

"I didn't mean to lie but honestly you made me so nervous to even think straight. I am not putting the blame on you but Hyun Jin. I-" Hyuna stopped talking as she started crying like a baby.
"ANDWAEEE I AM SO PATHETIC." Her hands were everywhere in the air.
"I know that I shouldn't be crying! Aren't you annoyed with me?!"

"Aniya. Nevermind." Hyun Jin weakened, tugging Hyuna into a hug.
"I admit it, I was too flustered and tended to act rashly."

"Jinieeee aaaaa!" Hyuna just cried her heart out, half relief half worried.

She returned the hug, head on his shoulder and hands around his neck.

"Ting!" The elevator opened and there was Minho walking into the penthouse.

He looked at the Hyuns and covered his mouth. However, he was only visible to Hyun Jin as Hyuna's back was against the elevator. She wasn't even aware of Minho's presence as Hyuna was busy crying on Hyun Jin's shoulder.

"Shssss!" Hyun Jin gave Minho a silent sign and Minho nodded.

The two boys thought that maybe Hyuna didn't want everybody to see her crying. Hyun Jin made a hand motion to Minho, asking him to go upstairs. The usually a teaser eventually reacted according to the situation. Minho ran upstairs without making any sound.

"Huaaaa! Ottokaeyo?! Your hoodie is ruined!" Hyuna tapped on her own tears that smudged Hyun Jin's hoodie.

"No it okay. I can always change it." Hyun Jin said, letting out a relief sigh as Minho vanished from his sight right before Hyuna pulled away.

"I know I shouldn't say this but."

"You are sorry?" Hyun Jin took a guess.

"Yes!" Hyuna was surprised at his correct guess.

"I know."
"Nevermind that. Just promise to do what you should do." Hyun Jin was applying the sentence to her eating the medicine accordingly.

It was always the same issue with Hyuna.

"Alright!"
"Are you not mad anymore?!" Hyuna asked as Hyun Jin felt a bit little familiar to her.

"Of course I am. You committed a sin and then lied to cover up your sins."
"Urgh, I am honestly so so so mad. But what can I do? Keep you anxious? That is not right too." Hyun Jin was deeply hurt but he was considering Hyuna's health.

Probably, putting his feelings second on the list was the right thing to do. At least that was what he thought. He was annoyingly rational. To be precise, the after effect was the hardest to deal with.

"Mianhaeyo." Hyuna said.

"Let's stop this."

"What?!" Hyuna shook his hands.

"Fighting. Didn't you say you want to go out?" Hyun Jin changed the topic.

"Not anymore." Hyuna shook her head, lazy to fix back her face and just wanted to stay with Hyun Jin.

"Really?"

"Yes!" Hyuna nodded, reassuring him.

"Ting!" The elevator was once again opening and the Feji entered the penthouse.

"Did someone die here? It feels so gloomy." Felix said to Ji Yeon and the girlfriend agreed.

"I know right, feels like shadow is all over the places." Ji Yeon replied.
"ANYWAY! PEOPLE! We bought you ice creams! Do take it from the fridge!"

Ji Yeon ran towards the kitchen and put all the ice creams in the freezer.

"Kaja kaja." Felix dragged Ji Yeon with him to go upstairs.

Just like that, the Feji vanished. Soon after,
another group of people entered the house. There were Jeongin, Seungmin, Woojin, and Changbin. They were discussing something that sounded like a hard topic.

"HYUNS!" Seungmin shifted his attention to the Hyuns.
"Have you pack your things?! Our flight to Langkawi is 8 p.m. tonight. We need to go to KLIA first."

"Really?! Isn't it supposed to be tomorrow?!" Hyuna asked, freaking out as didn't even start packing.

"What's wrong with your eyes?!" Seungmin gave her a judgemental looks.
"HWANG HYUN JIN! Did you bully Hyuna or what?!"

"NOOO! SHE BULLIED ME!" Hyun Jin stomped off from the living room to his room.

"Hyuna Hyuna Hyuna!" Ji Yeon came back downstairs, running in full speed.

"Waee?" Hyuna asked lifelessly.

Everybody was attacking her at once.

"We need to pack our things!" Ji Yeon said and Hyuna gave her the I know look.

"I am on my way!" Hyuna said and followed Ji Yeon to the second floor.

____

The girls room,

Hyuna was storytelling with Ji Yeon and the other girl was with both parties. Ji Yeon felt sorry towards Hyuna so she offered her the gummy bear that she promised to shared with Felix. The two girls were munching on the gummy along the story telling.

"So he found out?!" Ji Yeon nearly had a heart attack.
"I think if I do something like that and Felix find out. I am probably found dead from listening to his nagging the next day."

"Hyun Jin was so mad at first you know. I almost imagined him hurling me to pluto." Hyuna laughed.

"THAT WAS HILARIOUS! We should tell Chaeyoung and Nayong."

"Exactly!"
"But you know what is weird? He stopped nagging but I feel like something is weird. The usual Hyun Jin prefer nagging over everything else."

"Thats an after effect Hyuna. Don't expect him to be okay and accept what you did at once. Hyun Jin must have been hurt. You know what boy's logic is? They wish their girlfriends to be dependent on them. Felix is like that too but I feel sorry to do that to him." Ji Yeon sounded like an expert of relationship problems.

"Huaaa! I feel so bad now! And you know what?! He asked me what am to you and then I answered I don't know anymore."

"Are you crazy?! The hell?!" Ji Yeon freaked out.

The girls were sitting on the floor as they were folding their clothes to be kept inside he luggage. Ji Yeon was the first to finish repacking. She slammed the luggage closed and sat on it to make the zipping process easier.

"GIRLS! WE ARE BACK!" Nayong crashed into the room, spinning around in happiness.

And there was Chaeyoung looking all gloomy by her side.

"Why is Nayong so happy and Chaeyoung so gloomy?" Hyuna asked, chuckling as she looked at her friends.

"Me and Han won a huge teddy bear. We are officially parents!"

"CRAZY AHAHHAHAHAHA!" Ji Yeon mocked her.

"I don't care! Han is so cute!" Nayong hugged the white fluffy teddy bear.

"And what's wrong with Chaeyoung?" Hyuna asked again.

"Me and Chan won a fortune cookie. IT SAID THAT WE WILL BE BREAKING UP!" Chaeyoung flopped onto the floor.

"Uhm, don't worry. Breaking up doesn't mean you can't get back." Ji Yeon casually replied, making the fortune cookie sounded useless at once.
"This is a secret but I broke up with Felix once."

"HOW COME WE NEVER KNOW?!" The girls were in shock.

"Because we get back a second after that." Ji Yeon replied, acting all cool.

"Hakgin. Feji is the most stable couple." Nayong attacked the gummy bears.

"I don't know if that's a sarcasm but."
"We communicate peeps. That's why communication is important." Ji Yeon gave them a piece of advice.

"Noona! We are leaving at 3!" It was Jeongin's voice from outside.

"ALRIGHT DOLPHIN!" Chaeyoung replied.

그래 그만해.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 83.8K 200
face claim; @hwa.min on Instagram started;1/8/2019 ended;27/8/2020 SECOND BOOK IS ALREADY UP^^
33.7K 785 27
Read to find out. hyunlix minsung jeongchan seungbin Completed
8K 390 21
A stepbrother ff don't like don't read
3.8K 50 15
A Hyunjin fanfic🤍✨