ICE (jhope ff)

By bangtanbby92

Alina Anaya moved to Korea for a reason, because in America she was considered a weapon. She is a girl with I... More

Abilities
Move and next door
Lets hang
Friends
Sleepover
Wake up
Hoseok
Meet the importents
Questions
Kiss
Confesstions
Answer?
Period talk
Parents
Stuff
Revenge
Healing
Following
Looking for who?
Leaving
Taken
Save
Go out?
Worried about who?
Arguments
Confession and angersness
Trouble
Confess and anger
Feury
Lo Siento
Coffee and apologies
I live so i love
Look at the stars, look how they shine for you
Crushhhhhhhhh
Awww cuteeee
What if that changes??
I like big house, big cars and big RING!
Papa's issues
Home
Blessings
Baby it's cold outside
For you, anything.
Back home pt.1
Maybe
Close second?
Fix it
Blu
WAAATTTTTT???!!
Just say you wont let go
Plans already
Dress problems.
KKFIL
Happy ending

Roomie

549 30 4
By bangtanbby92

As soon as I packed my clothes and other girl necessities, Hoseok took my bag over to his house while I cleaned up a bit. As I was cleaning I kept hearing things upstairs. Like...footsteps?
"Hoseok?" I asked looking up the stairs. "Is that you?" Now I was walking up stairs looking from left to right.
"Hose-" I stopped when I heard something fall in my room. If Hoseok was in there he would've answered me.
I slowly walked to the door making sure I didn't make any noise.
Ok, let's do this!
I kicked open the door and was ready to kick someone's ass, but I saw no one in there.
Just a picture on the floor.
Ugh I keep getting freaked out over random shit.
When I went to pick it up I heard the door slam shut behind me.
Before I could turn around I was kicked to the floor.
I got up quickly and it was a guy in  all black wearing a black face mask and a hood.
I did a side kick to his side and ran over to throw a punch.
He tried to hit me back but I caught his arm and twisted it till I heard the bones crack and I saw his arm turned all the way around.
He cried out in pain and with his other hand tried to pull out something from the back of his jeans. When I saw what he pulled out I kicked it out of his hands and held him back against a wall.
"ALINA!!!" I heard a voice yell from downstairs.
"I'm in here help!!" I yelled still trying to hold this guy down who I could tell was a lot stronger then me.
The door bursted open and Hoseok grabbed the gun that was on the floor. I let go of the guy because i felt too week to hold him back anymore.
As he ran at me with his arms out trying to grab me a bang went off. The guy fell onto the floor unconscious.
I looked back at Hoseok who was holding the gun in his hand with his eyes looking at what he had just done.
"Hoseok, give me the gun," I said as I walk over to him and grab the gun from his hand.
I set it down and turned back to Hoseok who attacked me with a hug.
"Are you ok?!" He said grabbing my shoulders while examining my body.
"I'm fine, I'm fine, let's just call the police and tell them what happened" I said while turning him around so he couldn't look at the body anymore.
___
The police came and we told them everything that had happened.
The guys let me stay at there house. I was appt I wouldn't be alone for a while. Whoever He was he knew what I could do, because he had a gun. Who else knows what I can do? Did someone follow me from America?
"Ok, Alina, you'll share a room with Hoseok, just so your safe" Jin said.
"Ok" I walked up the stairs and saw Hoseok in his room.
"Hey, you ok?" I asked with worried eyes.
"Yeah why?" He said walking to me.
"I mean...you shot someone...I just thought-"
He stopped me mid sentence.
"I did it because he was going to hurt you, if he did that I wouldn't be able to live with myself. So I killed him, so he couldn't kill you. I just love you" He said pulling me into a hug.
"I-I love you too Hoseok" I said wrapping my arms around his waist.
____

Awww I love Hoseok soooo much!!!!! I wish he was my boyfriend....oh well that won't ever happen.
Until next time ARMYS. I💜y'all.

Btw, I want to know who yalls fave Jonas brother is. Mine is Kevin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87 4 10
WARNING: If you dont not like spicy talk or anything like that, this story is not for you!! This is the story of 7 idols from Seoul Korea and a trans...
21K 753 40
two different girls, two different fire, when ones life is in danger, the other try's to help, y/n is gaining more powers because of her dad, her dad...
172K 4.4K 40
Imagine working on a normal day then suddenly seeing something really disturbing. What's so disturbing that can cause a major issue? What if it's a...