Lover or Not / Hyunjin - Stra...

aigooagain tarafından

Book Two - Sequal Friend or Not Daha Fazla

One - Leading misfortune
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six - Don't go
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve - Letting go
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen - the types of boyrfriends
Sixteen - ultimate stalkers ( Boys version )
Seventeen ( Hospital )
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two - Run Run Run!
Twenty Three - Chase Chase Chase!
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven - Such a long long night.
Twenty eight - Run Run Run! II
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine - What happened to the Hyuns?
Forty
Forty One - A Fleeting Happiness
Forty Two
Forty Three - For real?
Forty Four - Worse yet not the worst
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Fourty Nine - Get Together Day
Fifty - Roll the Dice
Fifty One - Closer to an Ending
Fifty Two
Okay end this really

Thirty Seven - A Bad Idea.

206 7 72
aigooagain tarafından

Living room,

"RING RING RING!" It was Hyun Jin's alarm screaming to his and Hyuna's ears.

"Haaaaaa," Hyuna moved her hand and it caused Hyun Jin to be slapped right on his face.

"FIREEEEE!" Hyun Jin suddenly yelled as he saw the fireplace as soon as he opened his eyes.

The Hyuns were leaning against the sofa, sitting side by side. The Mimic was such a dreadful movie and they were both scared. Therefore, the two fell asleep in front of the television as they were contemplating whether to climb up the stairs or not.

"FIREE?! WHERE?!" Hyuna screamed along with Hyun Jin.

"Such a way to wake us up." Ji Yeon walked down the stairs, wanted to check what was happening downstairs as she heard someone screamed fire.

"Ouh,"
"That is actually the fireplace." Hyun Jin rubbed his eyes, seeing a clearer view of the situation.

"What time is it?!" Hyuna shook her phone and it opened to show the clock.
"Already 10 a.m."

"Already?!" Hyun Jin refused to wake up as he was still half asleep.

"Someone promised me he will go to the clinic today." Hyuna threw a sarcasm.

"Who is that? He must be crazy," Hyun Jin acted dumb as he fast got up and walked away from the living room.

"YAH HWANG JINIE! Where are you going?!"

"Somewhere that is not a clinic!" He replied as Hyun Jin was going up to the second floor.

The girlfriend turned speechless as she watched Hyun Jin acted like a little kid. Hyuna got up from her position and went to join Ji Yeon in the kitchen.

____

Kitchen,

"Are you cooking again?" Hyuna asked, sweeping her feet onto the floor.

"Hrmm," she nodded.
"Do you want some? How is your throat?" Ji Yeon turned on the rice cooker, measuring the water she wanted to put inside.

"Yes please!"
"I drank chamomile tea yesterday. Hyun Jin made it for me!" Hyuna whispered to Ji Yeon and the two girls hit each other.

"Ji Yeon aa! Good morning love!" Felix also went to join the girls in the kitchen from upstairs.

He was waving his hand in the air, looking all energetic.

"Good morning bb!" Ji Yeon made that awed expression.

"Should I help you with anything?" Felix asked, pulling a stool from under the table.

"I don't think so. I am not even cooking, this is only instant porridge." Ji Yeon replied and shifted her gaze to Felix from the rice cooker.

"Really? Do you make a lot?!" Felix asked.

"Yep, for the whole household. I don't think I will get the chance to eat if I cook only for me." Ji Yeon replied.

"Exactly." Felix nodded, agreeing.

"When will it be cooked?! I am hungry!" Hyuna tapped her hands on the table.

"Hyuna is the example." Felix said and Ji Yeon couldn't agree more.

"HEY HEY HEY!" It was Minho walking out from his room, yawning as he approached the Feji and Hyuna in the kitchen.
"I smell something like food!"

"Hyung, do we have any activity today?" Felix asked, not wanting to join the organiser activities.

"Most likely no." Minho replied and made his way to sit next to Felix.
"Hehey it is Hyuna. Where is your Jinie?" He wiggled his eye brows.

"..." Hyuna just stared at him, turning red.

"What's wrong with you?" Ji Yeon weirded out at Hyuna's rare red face.

"Uhmm nothing." Hyuna glared at Minho and he just chuckled.

"Anyway! Who is going out today?! I want the strawberry freeze ice cream." Minho demanded.

"Ouh, me and Felix are going to buy some. We will get you that on the back home." Ji Yeon replied.

"Tingg!" The rice cooker produced sound as the porridge was fully cooked.

"Jamkan!" Felix prevented Ji Yeon from getting back up.

"Ock wae?" Ji Yeon knitted her eye brows.

"I will get you the porridge. Sit sit." He said, smiling like an idiot.

"Really?! Thank you!" Minho chose to reply before Ji Yeon could.

"Uhm, I am only taking this for me and Ji Yeon. The rest, self service." Felix said, putting two bowls of porridges on the table.

"Gumawoo Bokie!" Ji Yeon said, smiling to Felix.

"I really shouldn't expect kindness from Felix and Ji Yeon." Minho gave them an attitude.

"Minho ssi, excuse me but I cook for you too." Ji Yeon said, glaring.

____

The boys room,

Instead of getting ready for the clinic, Hyun Jin chose to be stubborn and continued his sleep along with Han. He practically lied down on Han, intentionally annoying his friend.

"Hyun Jin! Move!" Han pushed his friend away, gasping for air.

"Ah waee?!" Hyun Jin moved back, laughing evilly.

"Tuk tuk tuk!" Someone knocked on their door.
"Jinie! Wake up! I know you are still being lazy and lying on the bed! Wake up! The faster we go to the clinic, the faster it is for me to stop reminding you!" It was clearly Hyuna's voice.

"AHHHH SILHEOOOO!" Hyun Jin was protesting, acting like a 5 year old.

"Ireona! Move aside! I need to eat!" That was the first thing that crossed Han's mind as soon as he woke up.

"..." Hyun Jin finally moved away and decided to just obey Hyuna's words.

After all, it was for his own good.

"I will use the shower first!" The two boys yelled in unison and looked at each other.

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!" Hyun Jin suddenly threw a rock and Han gave out a scissors.
"I WIN! THE SHOWER IS MINE! HAHAHAAAA!" He walked away, sounded like a devil as he laughed.

____

Chaeyoung and Nayong's room,

The girls somehow gathered in that room, having a story session. But there was Hyuna being targeted by the other three girls. Well, they were talking about Biology and the topic moved on to medicine thingy.

"Stop it!" Hyuna covered her ears.

"WHO ASKED YOU TO KEEP IT FROM US IN THE FIRST PLACE?! WE DON'T KNOW HOW CRAZY YOUR ANAEMIA IS BUT LOOK AT YOUR FACE RIGHT NOW! You look lifelessly pale."

"Tuk!" Someone opened the door and the girls had their blood rushing to the head.

"Fuck, I am scared to find out who it is!" Hyuna's back was facing the door and she refused to turn around.

"Hyuna, what does it means?" It was a familiar voice but Hyuna somehow let out a sigh of relief.

"PLEASE DON'T TELL HYUN JIN!" Hyuna yelled to Seungmin and pulled him into the room, shutting the door close behind them.

"What do you mean?" Seungmin asked, clueless yet hoping that it was nothing serious.
"Anaemia?"

"Yes, but I swear it is not serious at all." Hyuna said, putting her hands together.

She was begging Seungmin not to expose her secret to Hyun Jin.

"Shouldn't you tell Hyun Jin? I mean, shouldn't he know?" Seungmin knitted his eyebrows, didn't want to be on her side.

"HAJIMA MIN AA! Jebal! I will be a huge nuisance to Hyun Jin if he knows." Hyuna said, shaking Seungmin's hands.

"Alright. But promise me to be healthy or else I will expose your sorry face to Hyun Jin." Seungmin replied, glaring towards the other girls too.
"And you all were planning to keep this to your grave too?"

"Aniya!" Nayong replied, crossing her arms.

"You should be sorry if anything serious happen." Seungmin gave warning but sounded more like a caring nags.

"Alright Seungmin! Thank you!" Hyuna smiled widely as she got Seungmin on the same boat.

"If any of you keep such secret again. I will expose every single little meticulous secrets so! Don't make me start." Seungmin continued his nagging.

"YES YES YES MR KIM!" Ji Yeon covered her ears, refusing to listen to Seungmin.

"Hyuna aa! Let's go!" It was Hyun Jin's voice could be heard from outside their room.

"Al-alright! I am coming!" Hyuna rushed to get the door and saw Hyun Jin giving her the warmest smile as soon as he saw her.

"Kaja!" He extended his hand for Hyuna and she eventually accepted it.

Going to the clinic seemed like a good idea for Hyun Jin as he was going there with Hyuna. Never once in his life before Hyun Jin would want to visit the clinic on his own will. But thinking that Hyuna will be there too, it gave him happiness no matter where he goes.

내!

____

Clinic,

It took them 10 minutes to reach the clinic by a grab car. Actually, there was a nearby clinic around their hotel but it was closed on Sunday. Hence, the couple went to a slightly far clinic. They were already waiting for half an hour but it felt like a minute as they were talking about random stuff. The Hyuns never ran out off topics to talk about.

"Anyway, do you want to get a check up too? Your throat is still sore right?" Hyun Jin asked.

"Aniya, it feels better after you made me the chamomile tea." Hyuna said, shaking her head.

"Really? It won't take long to check it. After all, you look strangely pale today. But your temperature is normal." Hyun Jin stated, unsatisfied.
"Weird."

"Really? I am always this pale tho." Hyuna said, more like lying as she knew what was the cause of her to be extremely pale at times.
"Maybe it is too tiring lately?" Adding more lies.

"If you feel sick tell me okay?" Hyun Jin looked up to the digital turn number on the wall and it showed that his number was next.

"Alright Hyun Jin." Hyuna nodded.

"Hwa-Hwang Hyun Jin?" The nurse had a difficult time calling his name as it sounded too foreign.

"Wait for me, I will come back later." Hyun Jin patted her head before entering the doctor room.

Hyuna was left alone at the waiting section. As she was waiting, anxiety came creeping her up. She suddenly remembered about the anaemic problem and thought that if that was the right time to tell Hyun Jin. Deep down, she never had the intention to tell him at all. Because Hyuna felt like it was only just a small matter.

"Where is it?" Hyuna opened her backpack and went through her items to find her phone.

"Tik tik tik tik!" The wall clock was ticking and she became more anxious.

Without even realising, 1 minute turned into 10 minutes and Hyun Jin finally exited the doctor room. Luckily his injury was light so Hyun Jin was able to escape from getting huge bandages his legs.

"Hyuna aa! What are you doing?" Hyun Jin casually asked as he saw her being too immersed in the telephone.

"Hyun Jin aa!" Hyuna looked up to him.
"What did the doctor say?"

"Nothing serious. I just need to rest for a while and avoid excessive walking or running." Hyun Jin replied, telling the truth.

"Really?! Thank god ness." Hyuna let a sigh of relief for the many times that day.

"Where should we go after this?" Hyun Jin asked.

"I saw a cactus shop around here. I want to get a new baby cactus. Should we visit the shop?" Hyuna suggested.

"Why not?!" Hyun Jin agreed without hesitation.
"But wait a second."

Hyun Jin left her side for a while and went to take the prescription from the counter.

"Hyun Jin aa! I will wait outside!" Hyuna signalled him that she was going out from the clinic.

It was kind of suffocation to stay in the clinic as the smell of medicine filled the air. Furthermore, Hyuna was all anxious about herself getting exposed.

"Welcome!" The door produced sound as she opened it.

Hyuna walked out lifelessly and the door almost hit her face as she let go before fully exiting the clinic.

"Ack!" Hyuna covered her face instead of pushing the door open.

"Yah! What's wrong with you?!" Hyun Jin held the door back from clashing with her.

"Uh?" Hyuna turned around to look at Hyun Jin.

"Did it hurt you?" Hyun Jin asked again and Hyuna just shook her head.

She somehow felt different but Hyun Jin wasn't sure about what was happening.

"Let's go!" Hyuna emptied her head and put back on her smiley face.

She wanted to spend the day without worries. After all, Hyun Jin wasn't in his best condition too. The two walked side by side. They were looking for a cactus store, the one that Hyuna mentioned earlier.

"There! There is one." Hyun Jin pointed to the store opposite of them.

"Ock! That is the one I saw earlier!" Hyuna said, almost jumping as she was excited to finally visit the whole cactus store.

They were legit jumping on their way to the cactus store. Looking all happy and carefree.

____

Cactus store,

As soon as they stepped their feet into the cactus house, Hyuna got her eyes laid on the the red coloured cactus that was placed near the entrance. She lifted the pot up and admired the rare species of cactus.

"Does this one flower on certain season only?" Hyuna asked the owner of the shop.

Hew was a middle age man, wearing a round spectacle and was actually a friendly one.

"Sadly yes. That cactus is so pretty yet they only flower on certain month. Are you a couple?" He spontaneously asked, thinking that the boy and the girl looked cute together.

"Ye-yes." Hyuna answered, slightly shy but loving the idea.

"No wonder,"
"Boy! Come here." the man said to Hyun Jin who was standing metres away from them.

Hyun Jin was having a fight with the fat green sphere cactus behind Hyuna. He wanted to touch the cactus but ended up getting its sharp thorns harming his hand.

"You shouldn't touch it like that." The middle aged man laughed at him.

He walked towards Hyun Jin, wanted to supply some help but Hyuna suddenly yelled from the back.

"APPEOoo!" Her voice was vanishing as she got the cactus thorns in her finger.

"Oh no! Girl! You shouldn't hurt your hand like this." The man freaked out.

He was going back and fourth from Hyun Jin to Hyuna as both of the Hyuns were injured from the cactuses. As the chaos was approaching them, something from the wall caught Hyun Jin's attention.

"Excuse me sir!" Hyun Jin politely said and the owner turned to look at him.
"Do you sell that?" He pointed to the cactus shaped lights on the wall.

"Our store is all about cactus so yes." The owner replied.
"Wae, do you want that?"

"Yes!" Hyun Jin had that crescent eyes shape smile plastered on his face.

____

Family mart,

"Don't you think this is cute?" Hyun Jin tapped on the cactus light, switching it on and off.

"It is indeed but you literally bought a lamp instead of an actual cactus." Hyuna took is from Hyun Jin and chuckled at the sight of the light.

It was so random for them to suddenly buy a wall lamp. However, Hyuna was liking it since the lamp was honestly so cute.

"You got your hand injured by the real cactus. Don't you think it is too dangerous with your clumsiness?" Hyun Jin said, stating the reason of why he chose the cactus lamp over the real cactus.
"This lamp wont harm you." He chuckled.

"That was the reason?! You are sooooo cute Jinie!" Hyuna pinched his left cheek and Hyun Jin turned pouty.

"Your ice cream is dripping." Hyun Jin broke the mood as he pointed towards the ice cream that Hyuna held in her hand.

"Oh mai god!" Hyuna was panicking as the ice cream was a second away from falling onto her clothes.
"Tissue tissue! Help me get it from my backpack."

She was making the situation hectic with her panic action. Because of that, Hyuna hurled her backpack on the table and some of the items inside rolled out.

"No no it is okay!" Hyuna went to collect all her belongings as she spotted the anaemic pills bottle rolled onto the floor.

However, Hyun Jin was the first to pick it up. It was the same scene from before. Before he could even read the labelling, Hyuna took it from his hand and it arose suspicion from Hyun Jin. They just stood in front of each other and Hyuna hid the bottle behind her.

"What is that?" Hyun Jin asked, looking clueless.

He was still laughing even though it felt like something was off.

"Nothing. Candies!" Hyuna was praying that Hyun Jin would just let it go.

His smile dropped as Hyuna was acting weird.

"And you are hiding candies behind your back?" He raised his eyebrows, sensing that something was off from the situation.
"Let me see." he tried to get it from Hyuna's hand but she took a step back.

"Andwae!" Hyuna was losing her chill as she couldn't think of any solution on the spot.

"Why are you so scared? What is that?" Hyun Jin looked at her, staring right into her eyes.
"Just tell me while I am being nice."

"N-nothing." She was avoiding eye contacts.
"Really." The pale Hyuna turned paler as she was too caught up in the situation.

"Ouh really? Let's see if its really nothing."

Hyun Jin walked towards her and pulled Hyuna closer. He grabbed the bottle from Hyuna's hand in one go. Hyuna had her heartbeat beating fast as she knew how her action will pay her off.

"Hyun Jin aa! I can explain!" Hyuna tried to take it back from Hyun Jin but he put the bottle above his head, reading the labelling and the description.

"What does this means?" Hyun Jin turned back to look at her, disappointment hit him hard.

"A-aa I can explain it." She took a deep breath, thinking hard about to actually explain herself.

"Do it,"

"It is not serious at all."
"That is why I didn't tell you." She looked down to her shoes.

"Not serious at all? It stated that this is from two months ago. And since when did you find out?" Hyun Jin asked, keeping his patients with him.

"Two months," Hyuna shut her eyes tight, averting herself from looking at Hyun Jin.

"It is not serious you said?" Only one thing can be detected from the way he talked, Hyun Jin was pissed off to the limit.
"Everything must be a joke to you."

"Aniya Hyun Jin! I just didn't want to burden you. You will be worried once you find out." Hyuna said, holding onto his sleeves.

Hyun Jin shook her hands away and Hyuna turned teary as she was unable to think about anything anymore.

"I am sorry!"
"..."
"Jeongmal."

"If I open this bottle and find out that you haven't been taking it." Hyun Jin said, opening the bottle cover.
"You will be done for." He let out a deep sigh as she really haven't been taking it.

All Hyun Jin wished was for her to at least be responsible of her health when he couldn't. Hyuna left him on the dark side and didn't even care to take care of herself. That was just a huge disappointment. Hyun Jin felt like all those cares he gave weren't worth her trust.

"Aaa-andwaeee." Hyuna was on the urge to cry as he was being all scary and straight forward.

"Having fun making fool of me? I always wondered why you looked so pale from time to time. I was worried but what? I asked you whether you are doing fine. I asked you whether you have anything to tell me. There were so many chances for you to tell me. But you didn't. And why is that?"

"Hyun Jin aa, please don't take it in the bad way. I seriously didn't mean to-"

"Let's go back." Hyun Jin grabbed his backpack from the chair.

Hyuna stayed in the position, confused of what to do. She was scared to even utter more words but didn't even want to go back home in that condition.

"Kang Hyuna," Hyun Jin gave her backpack and she took it from him.

His every action was confusing. Despite the fact that Hyun Jin could blow up any second, he was trying not to take it out on Hyuna. Hyun Jin helped her to pick up her items and put it back inside the backpack.

"Hyun Jin aa, I am sorry."

"Saying sorry won't always settle it Hyuna. I am tired of listening to your apologies." Hyun Jin took the dripping ice cream from her hand and went to throw it in the trash can.
"Let's go back home." He grabbed her hand.

"Silheo!" Hyuna pulled back her hand, repulsing the idea of going back home.

"Nado silheo."
"I hate this situation."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.6M 83.8K 200
face claim; @hwa.min on Instagram started;1/8/2019 ended;27/8/2020 SECOND BOOK IS ALREADY UP^^
18.8K 907 58
everyone likes him but he loves her everyone wants him but he needs her she didn't choose either of them but her heart did *** started: 04/03/2023 ...
1.9M 90.9K 42
watch what you say about your favorites, you never know if they are acting like someone else online. lowercase intended | ©liquorss { BEST RANKING ;...
1.3M 51.6K 103
SQUIRRELHAN is typing... → not a y/n story; COMPLETED [BEST RANKING #1 IN STRAYKIDS 13.03.19]