The Life

By tharris05

This the life he wanted right? More

The Life
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
Author's Note
18
19
Author's Note
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
•Author's Note•
30
31
32
•Author's Note•
33
34
•Author's Note•
Author's Note(Last One, I Promise )
35
36
37
38
39 ✊
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

|17|

5.1K 114 0
By tharris05

Zion's POV

I watched her with a confused look.

"Hey MaMa," she mumbled. The conversation goes on and I decide to mind my own business and lay down. As I'm watching tv, I look back over once I hear her sniffling.

"Yea I'm fine MaMa. Its just that I miss you and its hard to only talk to you on the phone."

Her mother says something that makes her calm down a little.

"I Know.. I was just thinking about it a couple days ago,"she nods her head," I'll be there I promise."

After a couple "I love you"'s and "okay"'s, she hangs up.

I notice she's quiet so I turn over and look at her. She looks down at me.

"You ightt?"

"Yea."

I give her that that look.

"Come here."

She obeys me and climbs into my lap. Damn it felt good that she was finally listening to me.

She layed on my shoulder and I put the blanket on top of us and rested my hands on her lower back. Then I turn off the lights.

"Now what's up?"

"Well like in a couple days its gonna be 15 years since my dad died.. And every year.. Every year I always go to my moms house in Atlanta. And we reminisce and stuff. And its just so emotional. And it hurts so much ZiZi."

I feel her hot tears running down my neck and I reassure her. She wraps her hands around my neck and sobs into me. I grab her tight and let her cry as I run my fingers through her silky hair.

"Ma. Its okay. He's still with you just not in person."

She starts to slow down and sits up a little. Her red eyes looked down upon me and she snuffles.

"I used to think that.. But when I used to yell his name he never came. All those times.. When I'd be crying. He never came."

"No Camryn. He came. He was there. And he helped you."

She looked at me for a while and I wiped her tears away. Then she leaned down and kissed me. It was long and passionate. She wrapped her hands around my face and tugged at my lip.

I let her in and our tongues fought and she almost won but I grip her ass tightly. She moans softly.

I sit up and I adjust her. We continue to kiss and once I pull away she bites my lip and pouts.

"ZiZi," she groaned and squeezed my cheeks.

I pull her closer and bury my head into her neck. The smell of her perfume made me pull her closer. She wraps her arms around me and I breathed slowly.

I kiss her neck a couple times and she laughs. I pull away and stare at her.

She squeezes my cheeks some more and I scoot her closer on my Lap.

"You feel better?"

"Mhmm."

Camryn POV

I sigh and move off of him. I was sleepy. After adjusting my pillow, I lay down and get underneath the covers.

He follows me and wraps his arm around my waist.

I clear my throat and wiggle around so he can get the hint.

"Damn, Ma," he smiles and I scoff.

"No, I wasn't even tryna be like that. You a freak Zion."

"Nah. That's yo ass."

"How?!"

"Shitttttt... Rubbing all up against me. You too thick to be on games."

I turn around and face him, trying to hold in a blush.

"Yea okay," I roll my eyes. He grabs me before I can turn back.

"When this gon stop? He asks gripping my waist.

"When is what gonna stop?"

"You. Rolling yo eyes and shit. Getting attitudes," he pauses," But ig you just on that hard to get Shit. I mean it is sexy..."

I don't know what to say so I just sit there. His tight grip on me makes me squirm. I try to move out of it and fail. He focuses back on me and laughs a little.

"Let me go."

He raises his eyebrows.

"Please," I add.

He still doesn't let go. Instead he pulls me closer and fixes me so I'm laying just below his neck. I sigh and realize I have no choice other than to cuddle with him since it was cold.

His warm hands rub up and down on my back slowly. I look up at him and his eyes are closed. He couldn't have been asleep. I sign and lie down.

...

"Ma? Aye Ma?"

"Huh?" I answer half asleep. 

"Imma be right back." I look at him in the darkness. He quickly walked out the bedroom door and jogged down the stairs. I sit up and rub my eyes. I reach for my phone on the dresser and see that's it's 2 am.

I walk down the hall and into the upstairs kitchen.

I grab some NutriGrain bars and a bottle of juice. He had hella food...

I walk back in the room and turn on the TV. Oooooh Spongebob was on!

As I'm eating my last bar I hear the door opening. ZiZi and Rich are talking.

"Wtf man."

"Shitt. That was weird asl B."

"Usually that nigga JR coo. I gotta get ends meet. Tf he on?" Rich groans.

"Man Idek. He been on games lately."

"You think we gon have to pop his ass?"

"I hope not. But you know we gotta do what we gotta do. Don't got no time for shit like that ..."

By this point I was standing by the door.

"Well yea. You right Z. But how it go wit ya girl?"

"I ain't tellin her B."

"Yo ass a fucking sissy," he says flatly.

"Nah man. You don't even understand. She gon look at me different. She probably wouldn't even wanna speak to my ass."

"You over thinkin."

"I'm just thinking ahead. She ain't gon wanna deal with it. She deserve some nigga who can be there for her and shit man."

"And you cant? Z I known yo ass for so damn long and you been messing with these hoes for the longest. The way you talk about this girl. Man you got some real ass feelings. She got yo ass whipped asf."

"Fuck you."

Rich laughs.

"Nigga just tell her. Stop being a Lil bitch."

"Man ightt. Imma tell her when she get up ig."

"Good. And when you got Lil Z's running around here Imma tell em' how I got y'all together. Just wait," he laughs.

"Ightt man," ZiZi says and locks the door behind Rich. I hurriedly get back in the bed and act like I'm asleep. When he gets upstairs he quietly takes off his shoes and puts them back In the closet. He takes off his clothes and puts them in his hamper. I feel him getting back in the bed next to me. His arms wrap around me and I try to breathe normally.

Then he sits back up and looks on the dresser. I forgot to throw away the wrappers..

He shrugs and turns off the TV. I feel his body being close to mine and he wraps his arm around my waist.

His arms were cold Asl. I shrug a little and he raises his head up. As he lays back down, he kisses my forehead. I feel myself blush a little.

Everything he said began to sink in.

6 Hours Later...

"Good morning ZiZi!"I yell. He groaned and stretched a little. I shake his arms a little and softly smack his face in between my hands. Then I squeeze his cheeks.

"Good morning Ma," he answers in a sleepy voice. Damn that was sexy.

"I made you breakfast," I smile tugging at him to come eat. He follows behind me and I give him his plate.

"Damn Ma," he says in awe," This good Asl."

"Ik," I smile," I'm about to get in the shower."

"Ightt."

Zion POV

She leaves and I finish smashing. I was gon definitely have to cuff her now. She could cook and she was fine Asl ...

I hear the water in the shower come on and I realize that she don't even know where the drying towels at.

I wash out my plate and go to get her one. When I come in the room I go to the closet and grab a towel. I knock on the door and she can't hear me. I walk in and place the towel on the dresser I had in the corner.

I tried my hardest not to look but her singing caught my attention. Her silhouette grabbed me and behind the curtain I wished I could've seen more. 

Stop being a perv Z, I thought. As I walked to leave I heard her turn off the water. Shit. I opened the door quickly and walked out as soon as she opened the curtain.

"Zion!!!" She yelled.

Fuck.

"What up Ma?"

"Don't "what up Ma?" me! I saw you."

"I was just bringing you a drying towel."

"It took 5 minutes to put a drying towel down?" She was mad Asl. She stormed out of the bathroom and stood face to face with me.. More like face to chest if anything.

"Ma," I said trying not to laugh," I walked In and walked out."

"Whatever Zion." She went to go wash her clothes. I followed behind her and she pushed me.

"Damn. Chill out with that." I nudge her a little.  

"Moveeeeeee," she groans and tries to push me again. Once we get down the stairs I grab her and lightly push her in the corner.

"Ma I ain't gon say it again."

She sticks out her tongue and I grab her again.

"You tryna get yo ass beat?"

"Leave me alone." 

"That's what I thought," I say amd continue to hold her down.

"Let go."

"No."

"Zion!"

"Yes?"

"Stop playing so much. You irritating."

"I ain't even do shit to yo ass."

She looks up at me with that look and huffs.

"I didn't. See it would be different if I had walked in and did some but I didn't. I just gave you a towel and left."

She rolls her eyes and walks away.

"Why you so damn stubborn?" I ask as I pull her to me. She looks up at me with an annoyed face.

"Cuz I am."

I sigh and hold her hands. I pull her into am embrace and bury my head in her neck.

"Stop being like that Ma. I'm sorry ightt?"

"... Ightt," she says and pouts a little. I lean in and kiss her soft lips.

She wraps her hands around my neck and the kiss deepens. I grip her ass a little and she tries to push me.

"It ain't no point in you doing that, Camryn. Ik yo ass feeling me."

She blushes a little and start sto walk back upstairs. I still see her bright red cheeks and laugh a little to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 10K 21
hope you like it loves 🦋
33K 1K 29
"All I need in this life of sin, is me and my girlfriend." 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 1, 2020 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀: 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲/�...
171K 4.9K 35
"baby i just want yo' heart, hope ian' askin' for too much."
74 0 10
You never expect your life to turn out how it is , You kinda wanna make it out now but no matter how much planning you do , life has a way of saying...