32

Camryn's POV

Few Days Later...

I slipped on my pencil skirt and admired myself in the mirror, then looked at the time. 10:22.

"Zionnnn?"

"Yea," he answered from the bedroom.

"I'm ready," I came out of the bathroom after fixing my hair a little bit more. I was so nervous..

"Mm mm mm," he bit his lip as I came out. I rolled my eyes at him and smiled.

"Let's go," I tried to push him away when he started kissing me," I start at 11."

He checked his watch and remained holding my waist.

"It only take about 10 minutes to get to the office, Camryn, and its 10:30."

"Pooh, fr," I begged in between kisses," You're gonna make me late." He laughed as I tried to remove his hands and finally let go.

He smacked my butt and I fought him off until we got into the car. I put on my seatbelt and laid back into the seat. My heart was racing...

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked as he pulled out into the street.

"Nothing, I'm just nervous."

"Don't be," he carressed my thigh," Everything is gonna be alright, okay?"

"Okay," I mumbled. A few minutes later, we pulled up to the office and I sighed.

"Have fun," he kissed my lips," I love you, Ma."

"Love you too, Poohty," I squeezed his cheeks," Don't forget to pick Mara up from school at 2."

I continued to kiss him, hoping something would pop up, allowing me to not have to walk into that office. I traced his bottom lip with my tongue, his low chuckles vibrating against my lips.

"Its 10:45, baby," Zion muttered, squeezing my butt. I groaned.

"Ugh, okay," I opened the door after kissing him a few more times. I pouted then closed the door behind me.

"Daddy got a surprise for you when you get home, too," he winked at me, instantly making me blush. I walked into the clinic, waved bye to him, and went to the office.

"Camryn," I heard someone call my name and saw Eboni, my boss.

"Hey, Eboni," I smiled. She led me into the office area and showed me where I would be working.

"Excited for your first day?" She asked. Eboni was a chilled, laid back woman in her late 30's. We had a college course together last spring and after she heard I had the same major, she discussed me getting a job in a clinic, but I thought it was just an idea at the time...

"Excited and nervous," I laughed a little.

"Relax," she smiled," We're just gonna have you examine me and other doctors diagnosing patients, then, once you feel confident, we'll get everything together so you can see your own patients."

"Okay," I said relieved. I followed her into my office and was amazed. It was way bigger than I thought it would be.

"You can decorate it however you want, so you can feel as much at home as possible."

"Awee, thank you so much, Eboni, I really appreciate this," I hugged her.

"Don't worry about it, girl, you deserve it."

Once she showed me around the rest of the office, I met my coworkers and went to watch Eboni speak with patients.

Zion's POV