|17|

Zion's POV

I watched her with a confused look.

"Hey MaMa," she mumbled. The conversation goes on and I decide to mind my own business and lay down. As I'm watching tv, I look back over once I hear her sniffling.

"Yea I'm fine MaMa. Its just that I miss you and its hard to only talk to you on the phone."

Her mother says something that makes her calm down a little.

"I Know.. I was just thinking about it a couple days ago,"she nods her head," I'll be there I promise."

After a couple "I love you"'s and "okay"'s, she hangs up.

I notice she's quiet so I turn over and look at her. She looks down at me.

"You ightt?"

"Yea."

I give her that that look.

"Come here."

She obeys me and climbs into my lap. Damn it felt good that she was finally listening to me.

She layed on my shoulder and I put the blanket on top of us and rested my hands on her lower back. Then I turn off the lights.

"Now what's up?"

"Well like in a couple days its gonna be 15 years since my dad died.. And every year.. Every year I always go to my moms house in Atlanta. And we reminisce and stuff. And its just so emotional. And it hurts so much ZiZi."

I feel her hot tears running down my neck and I reassure her. She wraps her hands around my neck and sobs into me. I grab her tight and let her cry as I run my fingers through her silky hair.

"Ma. Its okay. He's still with you just not in person."

She starts to slow down and sits up a little. Her red eyes looked down upon me and she snuffles.

"I used to think that.. But when I used to yell his name he never came. All those times.. When I'd be crying. He never came."

"No Camryn. He came. He was there. And he helped you."

She looked at me for a while and I wiped her tears away. Then she leaned down and kissed me. It was long and passionate. She wrapped her hands around my face and tugged at my lip.

I let her in and our tongues fought and she almost won but I grip her ass tightly. She moans softly.

I sit up and I adjust her. We continue to kiss and once I pull away she bites my lip and pouts.

"ZiZi," she groaned and squeezed my cheeks.

I pull her closer and bury my head into her neck. The smell of her perfume made me pull her closer. She wraps her arms around me and I breathed slowly.

I kiss her neck a couple times and she laughs. I pull away and stare at her.

She squeezes my cheeks some more and I scoot her closer on my Lap.

"You feel better?"

"Mhmm."

Camryn POV

I sigh and move off of him. I was sleepy. After adjusting my pillow, I lay down and get underneath the covers.

He follows me and wraps his arm around my waist.

I clear my throat and wiggle around so he can get the hint.

"Damn, Ma," he smiles and I scoff.

"No, I wasn't even tryna be like that. You a freak Zion."

"Nah. That's yo ass."