23

Zion's POV

I woke up with my baby curled up against me, her arms wrapped around my lower abdomen and her head against my chest. Her snores made me crack a smile.

It was early asl, like 7:30, but I couldn't go back to sleep. After gently moving her, I hopped in the shower and brushed my teeth. I threw on a basic white tee and some gray sweatpants before going downstairs to make breakfast.

While I'm making the pancakes, Rich walks in the kitchen.

"Awe shit. You making a nigga breakfast?"

"No mf. This for Camryn."

"You can't make me none mf?"

"I got you bro."

"'preciate it."

He goes to make some bacon and eggs while I finish making the pancakes and hash browns.

When we finally finish at 9:00, I make her plate and go upstairs to wake her.

"Ma," I gently shake her shoulders.

"Huh?"

"I made you breakfast."

"Awe really?" She asks yawning," That's so sweet, Pooh."

She kisses my cheek and goes to brush her teeth. After about 10 minutes, she meets us downstairs and starts to eat.

"Yo ass lucky asl. That nigga food actually edible this time. Usually it taste like cardboard," he says laughing. I mug him.

Camryn smiles a little and I can tell she tries not to laugh. I couldn't even say none cuz it was true...

"Man shut up."

After we get done eating she goes upstairs to take a shower. Before she gets in I stand in front of the door.

"Pooh, move out the way."

"No."

"Please."

"No," I smirk as she pouts up at me," Let me get a kiss first."

"Ew, no," she laughs.

"Ew?" I ask walking towards her as she backs away. Once she got by the bed I pushed her down.

"Wym ew?" I smacked my lips getting all in her face. I started tickling her stomach and she tried to move my hand.

"Poooooohhhh! Stop playin!" She yells as she tries to pull away. She laughed harder and harder, losing breath.

As she's laid out I kiss her lips.

"That's all I wanted. But I see how it is," I say walking away. I was low key salty asl.

She sticks her tongue out at me before closing the bathroom door quickly.

I jog downstairs and see Rich on the couch on his laptop.

"Wassup?"

He closes the laptop and sighs.

"I should be stable soon. Imma have Ton start tracking his ass down now."

By him, I knew he meant CJ.

He gets on the phone with Ton and I go make a few runs.

I stop at the trap, make a few drops, then go to visit my mom. It wasn't that far of a ride and I get there in about 15 minutes.

I unlock the door and walk into the house.

"Hey baby," she said enthusiastically. Even though she was sick, she still managed to get through the pain. That was one of the things I loved about her; she was a fighter.