The Consort Of House Marasarah

By sheldrian26

Isalinah never wanted to be someone important. She never wanted to spotlight or the weight of responsibility... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

3

856 74 0
By sheldrian26

Massillon dominated her with his kisses and Issy enjoyed ever second of it. When he pulled his mouth away from her own it was only to pull in a few desperate drags of air before burying his face in her throat. Issy was delirious with pleasure as he used his teeth to nip at her sensitive skin there in between kisses. The sensation of his fangs running along her bare skins intensified the intimate act. It was not enough to draw blood but definitely turned her on even more. God's above, the male could kiss and Issy briefly wondered whatever pleasurable things Massillon could do with that talented mouth of his.

That was when a voice came through the intercom having the same effect as a cold water shower, dragging Issy back to reality.
"We shall arrive in 5 minutes," the utterly professional voice stated.

Issy become very aware of her environment in the seconds that followed. They were not alone, they were in the back of a car; his car with a driver in the front seat. Her head spun around so fast she nearly gave herself whiplash. There was a black panel separating the driver from them. A breath of relief barreled out of her lungs when she realised the driver hadn't witnessed their intense make out session.

She turned back to Massillon who wore the most smug expression on his face imaginable. The male's suit was no longer in prefect condition, it was now wrinkled and dishavelled. His hair, which had been corralled in to a artful up-do now fall in various lengths in every direction on his head. Issy realised in horror that she has pawed at him like some horny she-beast.

Massillon didn't seem slightly bothered by his appearance and used his eyebrows to indicate she should look down. When Issy did, she grasped in horror as the dress had hitched up to her waist and her black lace thong was on full display with her crotch resting on the male's enlarged member. The front of the dress was a mess, showing too much cleverage to be acceptable anywhere but a strip club.

Massillon reached across to touch the intercom button and stated aloud, " the private entrance would be best, Elmon". The smug look was turning into laughter as he stared at the horrorified female who practically jumped off his lap and onto the cushion next to him and immediately began to pull at herself in an effort to cover that delicious black number. He had already made up his mind that he would take that off of her with his teeth.

When the car came to a stop Massillon awaited his driver's signal before stepping out of the vehicle into the empty alley. He made no attempts to fix his clothing because he knew he won't be wearing them for much longer. The faster he got up to his suite the better. He was a gently bred male of the highest blood and status but he was not above fucking the female in the back of his car. She had such an effect on him that had it not been for Elmon's timely warning, he would have done just that. The female was maddening.

Seconds later and he realised he was still alone in the alley, Massillon turned around to poke his head back into the car, the female was still pulling at her dress.

"There is no one out here, and this particular entrance leads directly to the penthouse suite which I alone occupy," Massillon stated in a very matter of fact time. Isalinah looked up at him with those beautiful doe eyes and took her hands away from her dress and started climbing out of the vehicle. She popped her head out first, did a check and then allowed her body to follow. Once she was out Massillon closed the door and Elmon drove away, leaving them alone in the alley. The female immediately turned her back to the wall and threw her face to the left and then the right of the alley. She was definitely trained. Massillon himself was unconcerned, he knew his people had him covered.

Massillon retrieved his card key from his inside jacket pocket and slide it across the panel to unlock the door and then extended his hand to the female. She didn't take it immediately as her focus was on the alley. Massillon cleared his throat to get her attention and when she looked his way shook his hand bringing in her attention to it. When she finally took his hand, he stepped into the room and again used the key card open the elevator which was the only thing in the room.

When the elevator started to move, Massillon took the opportunity to look at the female next to him. She was quiet short even in the heels she wore. She was nervous as her breathing was slightly elevated as though they were taking the stairs instead.

She must have sensed his eyes on her because she stated, "I'm a little claustrophobic."

"We are almost there...Issy" he said in a soft tone, giving her hand a little squeeze in solidarity. She looked up at him and pushed a small smile to her face. She was adorable and sexy and cute and fucking gorgeous all at the same time. And Massillon knew he was going to hell for it but he couldn't not have her. A Dorshar's bigges weakness was the fact that they almost always got their way and impulse control was a real issue. Tonight Massillon was running on pure impulse and he couldn't seem to find the strength or will for that matter to stop himself. This would be a one night thing. A scratch he had to itch before it got too painful. It have been a while since he bedded a female and his body was simply reaction to her because she had been the most gorgeous looking female in the building. A little play tonight and then it was back to the search for a proper mate and Consort.

Issy could finally breath normally again when the elevator doors opens to the penthouse suite. It was a ridiculously large open space that lead out to a magnicifant view of the skyline visible visible, even from the froyer. Every inch of the place was covered in white or glass or chrome. It was elegant but thankfully not overdone as with many other luxury hotels in the city. There was also lots of texture with massive rugs and furniture that were, most likely, all original pieces...

Her inspection of the suite was cut short when Massillon step his large frame in front of her. He held a glass of water in one hand which he offered to her.

"Feeling better?"
"Can I get you anything else?"
He fused over her and it made Issy giggle as most persons in her life knew of her aversion to tight spaces but she had long fought off the worst of its effect at a young age and during her training. She was just fine but the male's fusing was cute. She took the water just to humor him not because she needed it and because she didn't want to worry him anymore than he already was.

"I'm much better now" she proclaimed after finishing the water. She then got on her very top toes and placed a soft kiss to his cheek. And for a brief moment Issy could have sworn she saw a blush. That only made her smile even wider. The male only stared, those oh so green eyes focused completely on her.

"You have a lovely smile Issy." He said also matter of fact-ly; as though it was universally known and he was simply repeating it for the hundredth time.

"Thank you," She replied simply. Letting the effects of the compliment boost her even higher. She stepped around the male to get a better look at the view of the skyline. While tight space was her sworn enemy, heights had no effect on Issy and she loved to feel like she was on top of the world. Before she could get far, a large hand grabbed her much smaller one.

"Not so fast female, come here", his tone reminded her on they're time in the Maybach and Issy, forgetting the view altogether, turned to the male and went willingly to his arms. There was no gentleness this time, his kisses were hungry and passionate as he took her mouth like he needed it more than anything. When he did put away it was to warn her.

"Take that dress off or I will rip it off", his accent was so heavy she also thought he had spoken another language altogether. When he started pulling at the dress she understood he words and got to work on the straps in her lower back May had done up for her. He watched like a man starved and impatient.

"Turn around female" she obeyed because that voice was so delicious against her skin, her body moved to please it. She thought he would actually rip the poor thing but instead he started to put at the strings until they came lose and the dress started to fall away from her shoulders. The areas of flesh the dress left behind were immediately peppered with soft kisses and warm, slow licks that brought moans from Issy as she arched into his touch. When the top was fully down her shoulders, and sat loosely on her full hips and ass. Massillon mumbled softly to himself as he continued to worship her skins turning Issy onto a poodle.

She was totally defenseless when he turned her around and took her mouth in one hot open mouth kiss, before dipping at the knee to lift her in his arms and walk away with her. Issy instinctively wrapped her legs around the male's hips and pushed her face up for more of his addicitive kisses, which he generously gave.

She was so caught up in the wonderful things his mouth made her feel that she hadn't realised they had left the froyer and entered a large bedroom, until he played her on the bed.

"Don't move. I want to see all of you", Massillon said aloud, but Issy suspected he was talking more to himself than her. Regardless of the intended subject of his statement, she had no intention of going anywhere. The obvious lust in his eyes made her feel incredible. Then the male started to undress himself. First the jacket was pulled off and thrown unceremoniously behind him. Then he started to pull at his shirt buttons to get it off.

"Slowly please," this made the male pause, his eyes looking over her body before finding her face. A slow smile touched the corners of his mouth. His fingers returned to his shirt, this time opening each buttons. His eyes never straying from her face.

Issy's breath hitched as the male did in fact slow his pace. With each button he slowly revealed the hard muscled expanse of his chest and lower to his defined abs and the beginning of a sexy V cut that disappeared into his trousers. When the shirt was thrown to places unknown, his hands went to the simple black buckled belt at his waist. He unbuckled it and then unbuttoned the trousers. Then he pushed the trousers down his toned legs. The male obviously worked out hard. He was left in his briefs which were strained in a hopeless effort to contain his erection. Issy lips her dry lips and swallowed as he hand went to the waistline of the briefs. It was obvious that his was well endowed and she practically salavated at the idea of taking the much bigger male.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 708 20
Farah Blade: Twin sister of future Beta Adam Blade of Blood Moon Pack, Daughter of Beta Alexander Blade and his mate and wife Isabella Alexander Bla...
135K 2.8K 37
Life is hard when your eighteen, your still trying to figure yourself out and find your place in everything. But its a lot harder when your the only...
77.5K 4.8K 33
Sirrah Keyarra Torielle Winters is adopted by a wealthy family at the tender age of five. It is a dream come true until her peers begin ridiculing he...
1M 34.7K 40
Book #1 in The Bonds of Fate Series "Excuse me sirs, but I think one of you dropped something." She spoke, her eyes not entirely fixed on them. Her...