Something About You

By film-nerd

"There's something about you that stood out to me." "And that is?" "Just something different." Nick Jonas, sw... More

I: Demi
II: Nick
III: Demi
IV: Nick
V: Demi
VI: Nick
VII: Demi
VIII: Nick
IX: Demi
X: Nick
XI: Demi
XII: Nick
XIII: Demi
XIV: Nick
XV: Demi
XVI: Nick
XVII: Demi
XIX: Demi
XX: Nick
XXI: Demi
XXII: Nick
XXIII: Demi
XXIV: Nick
XXV: Demi
XXVI: Nick
XXVII: Demi
XXVIII: Nick
XXIX: Demi
XXX: Nick
Epilogue - Demi

XVIII: Nick

2.7K 105 8
By film-nerd

"Hey Nick! Wanna go Christmas shopping with me?" Demi's happy voice says through my phone, I smiled to myself. I grab my jacket and shrug it on, while also grabbing my wallet and shoes.

"Sure, I'll meet you at the mall? I have to go Christmas shopping too," I say and walk to the door, I open it and close it behind me, making sure to lock it. I walk down the steps and whistle for a cab.

"Yep, see you soon!" She says before hanging up. I smiled at my phone before shoving it in my pocket. After getting in the cab and telling the driver to take me to the mall, I settle in my seat.

Ezra was at a friend's house, in a birthday party. Xavier was visiting his nephews and nieces while I stayed in on the weekend, cleaning the house up and fixing a couple of things. I thought this was the perfect time to go Christmas shopping with Demi. Except I have no idea what to get her for Christmas.

Once I was at the mall, I trudge inside and look around for my friend. She was sitting on a sofa, scrolling through her phone. I smirk as I walk up behind her and quickly covered her eyes with my hands, my mouth near her ear as she squeals in surprise.

"Guess who?" I whisper into her ear and her hands find mine, she takes my hands away from her eyes and turns around to look at me.

"Nick!" She says and grins before getting on her knees to wrap her arms around my neck. I grin and almost immediately wrap my arms around her waist, hugging her gently. She pulls away from me and grabs her purse before getting off the sofa and walking to my side.

"Come on, let's shop till we drop!"

Hours later, I already have Ezra's and Xavier's gifts in my hands while Demi already had brought gifts for her family, Ezra and Xavier. She was currently walking toward Victoria's Secret, saying that she was gonna get herself a present.

"Uh," I say nervously as I stop in front of the entrance while Demi walks over to the panties section. She stops and turns around when she notice I wasn't following her. I rub my neck out of nervousness when she walks over to me.

"I'll just stay outside, you can look-" She cuts me off as she grabs my hand, pulling me inside the bright pink and black store filled with underwear and bras.

"Nope! Your coming with me! I need a man's opinion anyway!" She says and pulls me along with her, I could feel the heat running to my face as women glance over at me and Demi.

"Demi please, I can just-" She cuts me off, giggling madly as she threw a pair of yellow polka dot panties at my face.

"Oh come on, what's a little harm in seeing girl's panties and bras?" She says and I could feel my face getting even more red as I took the pair of panties away from my face.

"Oh god, your face right now!" Demi giggles and quickly takes out her phone, snapping a picture of me before I let go of the panties and place it back on its box.

I shake my head at her. "Just pick something and let's go." I grumble and follow her to the rack of bras, making sure to look at my feet instead of all the bras and women surronding me. You could clearly see that I'm embarrassed.

Demi snickers in front of me as she looks through the bras, picking up one after the other.

"Nick, what do you think of this one?" She asks me and I made the mistake to look up at her. She had a pink bra in her hands, showing it to me as she holds it up against her breasts.

"Uh, um it's n-nice?" I stutter, gulping as she rolls her eyes at me, knowing that I'm flush with embarrassment and nervousness.

"Oh come on, try to think this bra on the most beautiful woman you know and imagine her wearing it." She says and I quickly imagine her in that pink bra. I really think that Demi's the most beautiful woman I have ever had the pleasure to meet and that bra on her, damn.

"Sexy yet breathtaking," I say and she nods, smiling at me. She makes me hold the bra before giving me a few more then we went to the panties section. I follow after her, still feeling slightly embarrass.

"Demi, this is torture." I mumble to her as she gives me a pair of panties to hold while she looks for more. She laughs at me and pinches my red cheek, smiling widely at me.

"For you I guess, come on, I wanna try this on." She says before going to the changing section, I trudge after her slowly.

"I hate you right now," I grunt as I sat down on one of the chairs, handing the underwear and bras to her while putting my bags beside me, she puts down her bags next to me.

"Nope, you love me." She says and winks at me before turning around, walking into the empty changing room across from me. She opens the door before closing it behind her.

I sigh, slumping down on my seat, avoiding the curious gazes around me. I could see Demi's shoes under the door and watch as she drops her shirt on the ground, her blue bra follows. I gulp, feeling a bit nervous.

"Yep, I'm totally taking this." I heard Demi says from inside, I groan to myself and buried my face in my hands.

"Demi, your killing me here." I mumble into my hands, glad she couldn't hear me.

I could hear Demi snickering to herself in the changing room and I took this as the chance to run. Grabbing my bags, I ran out of the store and into the crowd of people. Thank god, I escape from that place.

I sigh, looking around me and thought this was a good time to find Demi a present. So I went looking for one. I found the perfect gift.

I grin to myself after buying it, I grab the already wrapped in Christmas wrapping box into my hands then put it softly in my bags, stuffing it to the bottom so Demi won't see it. I have the other half.

I walk out of the jewelry store and sat down on a bench, admiring the gifts I got this year.

"Nick! There you are! Where the hell have you been? You ditched me back there!" I heard Demi say, I look up at her voice and watch as she walks over to me, bags on her arms.

I winced slightly. "Well uh, I didn't ditch you though! I was just getting a present for someone special! I was gonna look for you after I got it! I'm sorry!" I say and smiled sheepishly at her.

She rolls her eyes but accepts my apology. She drops on the bench next to me and puts her bags on the floor. She lays her head on my shoulder and sighed tiredly.

"I surely shop till I drop," She says and I chuckle at her. I move my arm so I can wrap it around her and tug her closer to me, she quickly cuddles into my side.

"Got everything you need?" I ask her and she nods against my shoulder.

"Yep, I got everything. You?" I nodded and smiled at her.

"Yeah, I do." I say and we sat there for a bit, relaxing our tired legs. When we knew it was time to go after getting some lunch, I grab most of the bags since I didn't want Demi to carry them and get tired. She whines, telling me she could handle them but I shook my head stubbornly and let her carry only a few bags.

"Fine," She says in defeat and I grin at her. "Lets go," She then grabs a few bags and I followed her to the entrance, the bags tightly grip in my hands and arms.

We got a cab and drove to Demi's place since she had way more bags then I do. When we got there, we paid the driver and step out of the car, grabbing the bags from the trunk.

Following Demi inside her apartment, she locks the door behind us and I ask her. "Where should I put these?"

"In the living room if you can, thanks." She says and I nodded, going into the living room and setting the bags down against the back of her red couch. I put my bags on the table before turning to her.

"Where's the bathroom?" I ask her and she points down the hall and I nodded before going into the hall. I looked for the bathroom and once I found it, I went in and relieved myself before washing my hands and going back to the living room, not before checking if my hair was alright.

"I'll just get going since I gotta go pick up Ezra from a birthday party." I tell Demi once I saw her sitting on a counter top, her tanned legs swinging back and forth as she sips on her coffee.

"Okay, tell Ezra I say hi! I had fun today Nick," She tells me and I smiled at her, nodding.

"Me too, minus the Victoria's Secret thing." I say and she laughs, her body trembling with laughter while I shook my head at her.

"Oh god I enjoyed that," She says with amusement clear in her voice. I grab my bags and rolled my eyes playfully.

"Bet you did, see ya Demi!" I say and walk to her front door. I opened and heard Demi calling after me.

"Bye Nick! See ya later!" I smiled before shutting the door behind me then walk down the hall.

Leaving Demi's apartment to Ezra's friend's house, I hope that Demi will love her present that I got her.

I can't wait for Christmas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 207 12
{Nick Jonas & Demi Lovato} [Sequel to "Dear Diary.."] Years after their summer romance, Nick is back in Tennessee.. Demi still doesn't has her dreams...
11.8K 471 11
{Nick Jonas & Demi Lovato} This is a Nemi FanFiction based on "The Heart Wants What It Wants" (song by Selena Gomez..) { ..this is a modern fairytale...
10.6K 269 8
This is a Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato aka Nemi story. Can these two be more than friends without ruining their friendship? Read and find out!
61.4K 1.5K 28
{Nick Jonas & Demi Lovato} Demi and Nick are best friends since Camp Rock. Nick fell in love for her since that day. Unfortunally, she dated Joe Jona...