The All-Powerful Omni-Saiyan...

By DavidBornAgain

You were the previous Omni-King before Zeno, an unknown Saiyan God with unfathomable and unlimited power, how... More

Y(N) Information
Prologue
Chapter 1:Ruby Rose
Chapter 2:The Shining Beacon
Chapter 3:The First Step
Chapter 4:The Emerald Forest
Chapter 5:The Badge And The Burden
Chapter 6:Jaunedice
Chapter 7:Potential Unlocked
Chapter 8:Forever Fall
Chapter 9:Holding Back!
Chapter 10: The Decision (Vol 1 End)
Chapter 11:Best Day Ever
Chapter 13:Minor Setback
Chapter 14:Unbeatable
Chapter 15:The Pain Of Loss
Chapter 16:Beacon Dance
Chapter 17:It's Never Too Late
Chapter 18:The Plan
Chapter 19:Back To Universe Seven
Chapter 20:The Breach
Chapter 21:A Bitter Reunion (Vol 2 End)
Chapter 22:Recovery
Chapter 23:The Sleepover
Chapter 24:The Bet
Chapter 25:The Next Step
Chapter 26:Quoth The Raven(Part 1)
Chapter 27:Quoth The Raven(Part 2)
Chapter 28:A Troublesome Family
Chapter 29:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 1)
Chapter 30:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 2)
Chapter 31:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 3)
Chapter 32:The Prestigious Atlas Academy
Chapter 33:An Unforgettable Reveal (Vol 3 End)
Chapter 34:The Power Of A Saiyan
Chapter 35:The Rise Of Evil Incarnate
Chapter 36:Battle Of The Gods(Part 1)
Chapter 37:Battle Of The Gods(Part 2)
Chapter 38:Primal Power Unleashed
Chapter 39:The Start Of A New Era
Chapter 40:A Righteous Warrior Arises
Chapter 41:An Unexpected Introduction
Chapter 42:A Time For Potential Change
Chapter 43:Change Doesn't Develop Overnight
Chapter 44:A Rescue Like No Other
Chapter 45:The End Of An Era(Part 1)
Chapter 46:The End Of An Era(Part 2)
Chapter 47:The End Of An Era(Part 3)
Chapter 48:Through Loss Comes Growth

Chapter 12:Welcome To Beacon

16.5K 217 883
By DavidBornAgain

Ozpin's Office: Above Beacon Academy

Y(N) was sitting, pondering quietly as he sat on a unique, yet comfortable chair while drinking black tea. Meanwhile, Ozpin sat at his desk, in front of Y(N), drinking coffee from his favorite mug with a monotone expression. They were currently discussing Y(N)'s sudden change for wanting to help in the war against Salem.

Y(N): (Sips Tea) You know, tea is known to boost brain health and reduce the risk of a stroke. Why not change to tea for a change?

Ozpin: (Sips from his mug) Coffee provides the jolt of energy I need in order to get ready for the day. Unlike you, we humans need caffeine to function properly. Plus it tastes nice and it puts my mind at ease.

Y(N): Fair enough. (You set your cup down)

Ozpin: Now...(He gets serious) Let's get down to business. Why did you change your mind about Salem?

Y(N): Being here has reminded me that everyone needs help. I once only focused on the Universal Threats because they were an issue to the entire multiverse. As the Omni-King I had the responsibility of taking care of those nuisances. So I disregarded the minor problems and hoped that you mortals would be able to take care of your own problems. However, as you already know, I am not the Omni-King anymore.

Ozpin: Won't you helping me anger the Gods in this world?

Y(N): You mean those moronic twin Gods? The Gods of Light and
Darkness who started this whole mess?

Ozpin: Yes, you interfering in their plan for me and Salem could cause dire consequences.

Y(N): If those idiots value their own lives, they will be smart enough to stay away from Remnant for the time being! The only reason I allowed them to live after the little rebellion Salem planned, was because they allowed you to live. If you were never reincarnated, I would have erased both of them in an instant!

Ozpin: (Chuckles) Seems like even the Gods have something to fear.

Y(N): As the Gods in this world they were supposed to guide humanity into a better future. Instead, they wiped out the first generation and gave you the meaningless task of defeating Salem, knowing full well that you couldn't. I'm here to correct their foolish decision! And to free you of your constant reincarnation.

Ozpin: What about Salem? Are you planning to erase her?

Y(N): That decision will be yours to make when the time comes.

Ozpin: (He raises an eyebrow) What do you mean?

Y(N): If you think she is worth saving, I will do everything in my power to free her from the darkness. However, if she is far too gone...(Your eyes glow a dangerous white color) ...At your command, I will make sure she never even sees the afterlife...

Ozpin: (Reminisces about his past) ...I will make sure to keep that in mind.

Y(N): (You sip the last of your tea) I know that she was your wife Ozpin, so think carefully about your decision. It's not an easy one to make.

Ozpin: (Sips his coffee once more) Well, I have to thank you. Thank you for giving me the decision. I promise I will think carefully about this.

Y(N): (Stands up from the chair) Then I wish you luck...Hey, know any good ice cream places around?

Ozpin: You eat ice cream?

Y(N): Not usually, but I heard there are some fascinating places to try here in Vale. I have some time, so why not? Plus, don't you have a meeting in like ten minutes with some General?

Ozpin: Ah, yes. General Ironwood. Haven't seen the man in a while, the strange thing is he hasn't told me the purpose of the meeting.

Y(N): It's probably for the festival coming up.

Ozpin: You may be right, anyways there is an ice cream parlor near the Tukson's bookstore. You can't miss it, it's the only pink building on the street.

Y(N): Alright, if anything comes up, you know how to find me.

Ozpin: Just don't cause trouble.

Y(N): No promises.

You give a two-finger salute and teleport right next to the now-closed Tukson Bookstore. Y(N) continues walking down the street until he finds a pink building. He also notices the decorations for the festival have increased.

Y(N): Wow, this festival must be something special if they're willing to decorate all of Vacuo for it. (You look at the ice cream parlor) Ms. Mutingtons Ice-Cream Parlor? Well, that sounds like a very generic, made-up name. Ozpin wasn't kidding, this is literally the only pink building I've seen since I got here. Wonder if they have a cookie store around here, well I'm sure Ruby would know.

You enter the ice cream parlor to find a very generic room, with one person at the front and tables and seats near the windows.

Y(N): To be honest, I was expecting some Willy Wonka-looking decorations. Surprisingly the only color in this place is the outside color. The owner really needs to add some more color to this place.

You get in line with only two people in front of you, and after five minutes you finally get to the front of the line.

Ice-Cream Server: Good evening, how may I serve you today?

Y(N): I'm new here, can you tell me the serving options?

Ice-Cream Server: Certainly! You may purchase a cone or a dish, or if you're interested, you may even purchase our famous bucket!

Y(N): Wait...You're saying you sell a bucket filled with ice cream? Like a literal bucket?

Ice-Cream Server: Yes, sir! (He picks up a gray bucket and puts it on the counter) Though most people can't handle that much. Are you willing to try it?

Y(N): Hell Yeah!

Ice-Cream Server: Excellent! What flavor would you like?

You glance at all the options, and all were generic, such as vanilla, chocolate, and fruit flavored. But one caught your eye. It was a strange mix of three colors, brown, pink, and white. Curious about the ice cream, you point to it.

Y(N): What flavor is that?

Ice-Scream Server: Oh, that is Neapolitan. It is a mix of three flavors all in one. However, only one person purchases that ice cream. Are you willing to try it?

Y(N): Sure, why not? Give me a bucket of Neapolitan ice cream.

Ice-Cream Server: Great Choice!

He goes to the back and after a minute he comes back with a bucket filled with ice cream with two spoons on it.

Y(N): What's with the two spoons?

Ice-Cream Server: It comes with the bucket. Usually, most people need help finishing it.

Y(N): You underestimate my stomach!

You pay for the bucket and take a seat next to the window. You were about to start eating when someone else entered the parlor. It was a short female carrying an umbrella with the exact same hair color as the ice cream you just purchased. While she walked to the counter, you just kept staring at your ice cream and back at the strange hair-colored lady.

Y(N): What did Ozpin put in that tea?

You notice the strange girl walk up to the server and pull out a sign from literally nowhere that said "The Usual".

Y(N): Seriously, did Ozpin give me the same cup that Oobleck uses?

Ice-Cream Server: I'm sorry, but our last bucket of Neapolitan was already purchased. We restock tomorrow, so come by then.

You notice the girl look dejected as she turns around and walks out of the store.

Y(N): ...(I can't believe I'm doing this!)

You stand while holding the bucket and walk out of the store right in time to see the strange-haired girl leaving.

Y(N): (Why do I have to be so nice?!) Hey!

The girl turns around to see you with your hand outstretched holding the bucket out to her.

Y(N): You seem to be the regular, the server was talking about. Take it.

The girl looks at you and the ice cream and hesitatingly takes it. But once she does she grabs a spoon and starts eating it like there's no tomorrow. You turn around and start walking away until you felt someone pull on your sleeve. You turn around to see the girl holding her scroll toward you.

Ice Cream Girl: (Scroll Text) There's another spoon, can you help me finish it?

Y(N): ...Sure...

Time-Skip 5 Minutes Later

Surprisingly you both managed to finish the entire ice cream bucket quickly. You and the strange-haired girl were sitting at a park bench with the empty bucket between you two.

Y(N): That was surprisingly good.

Ice Cream Girl: (Scroll Text) Have you never had it before?

Y(N): No. First time I saw that kind of ice cream before. By the way, can you not talk?

The girl shakes her head slowly, but what you did next surprised her.

Y(N): (Sign Language) Do you understand sign language?

Ice Cream Girl: (Sign Language) You know sign language?!

Y(N): Learned it a long time ago, hopefully, it makes you more comfortable "talking" to a stranger like me.

Ice Cream Girl: (Sign Language) You won't be a stranger if I know your name. I'm Neo!

Y(N): Well, Neo, I'm Y(N).

Neo: (Sign Language) Y(N)? A strange name for such a strange person.

Y(N): What's that supposed to mean? (You cross your arms while she smiles playfully)

Neo: (Sign Language) Who knew a cute boy like you is smart enough to know sign language?

Y(N): (Oh No, we got another flirt!) I could say the same about you. Who knew a little girl like you could eat like an adult.

She gives you a pouting face while signing angrily.

Neo: (Sign Language) I'M NOT A LITTLE GIRL! I'm older than you! ALSO, I AM AN ADULT!

Y(N): (I highly doubt that you're older than me) I didn't know adults came in half-size.

Neo simply crosses her arms and gives you a pouting face, which you found hilarious.

Y(N): Hey, hey, I'm just kidding. No need to get worked up.

Neo: (Sign language) You're lucky you are cute!

Y(N): Don't worry, as an apology for making fun of your height, I'll buy you two buckets of ice cream when I get the chance.

Neo stops pouting and gives you a smile.

Neo: (Sign language) I'm holding you to that promise.

Y(N): My word is my bond. (You then stand up from the park bench) Anyways, it was nice meeting you Neo, but I have to get back to Beacon.

Neo: (Sign Language) Wait, are you a huntsmen?

Y(N): No, I'm a huntsmen-in-training.

You notice a bit of shock and surprise on Neo's face but she quickly composes herself.

Y(N): Something wrong?

Neo: (Sign Language) No, don't worry. I have to get going as well, see you around.

She picks up her umbrella and winks at you before walking off, while you stare momentarily at her. You wonder if you will ever see her again.

Y(N): She's an interesting human. Hopefully, we will meet under better circumstances next time...Now I remember Team RWBY and JNPR talking about hanging out in the library, perhaps I should-

All of a sudden you sensed a very powerful and familiar energy enter the universe, you instantly teleported to the figure who was in space looking overhead at the world of Remnant. You cross your arms while the mysterious being simply smiles at you.

Y(N): What are you doing here?

Grand Priest: Do I need a reason to meet up with an old friend?

Y(N): If you wanted to meet up, you would have let me know ahead of time and scheduled a meeting point.

Grand Priest: I have come to check up on you.

Y(N): Afraid I'll destroy the universe?

Grand Priest: (Chuckles) Of course not. It has been millenniums since you stayed in one place for so long. I wanted to make sure you were doing well.

Y(N): Well, I am. By the way, how is Zeno? Please don't tell me he accidentally erased a universe.

Grand Priest: Do not worry. Zeno knows well not to anger you. He overlooks the multiverse just as you have in the past.

Y(N): What is the real reason you're here? You wouldn't have come looking for me if it wasn't important. And you know better than to waste my time.

The Grand Priest gets serious and his next words were something you didn't expect to hear.

Grand Priest: Are you planning on staying?

Y(N): ...What?

Grand Priest: You wouldn't stay this long on a planet if you didn't care about the mortals.

Y(N): My relationship with the mortals is none of your concern.

Grand Priest: Perhaps not. But their lives are short compared to ours. Why spend your time with beings that will only leave you in the end? One way or another, you will outlive everyone you have ever known.

Y(N): You think I don't know that?

Grand Priest: I am simply reminding you, if anything happens, just know...there are others with the same fate as you. Goodbye, for now, your majesty.

He bows his head and disappears in a flash of light while you slowly look at the world of Remnant. Reminiscing about what the Grand Priest said.

Y(N): ...I may one day lose everyone I know, but I would rather have known them for their short time here, rather than never have met them at all. I must also keep my promise to Ozpin, I will free him from his never-ending reincarnations, and he may finally rest in peace.

Time-Skip To Team RWBY's Room

Team RWBY enters the dorm room and discusses what happened in the library.

Yang: Ugh, we should have never let him play!

Ruby: You're just mad cuz' the new guy beat you! See, if you had just attacked when I told you none of this would have happened. By the way, did any of you see Y(N) today?

Weiss: No, we haven't. He was called to the Headmaster this morning, but no one has seen him since then.

Ruby: (Worried) You think he's in trouble?!

Blake then approaches the door, ready to leave.

Weiss: Stop! (Weiss points at Blake) Lately, you've been quiet, antisocial, and moody!

Yang: Uh, have you met Blake?

Weiss: Which I get is kind of your thing, but you've been doing it more than usual! Which quite frankly, is unacceptable! You made a promise to me, to all of us, that you would let us know if something was wrong! So, Blake Belladonna, what is wrong!? (She points her finger at Blake again.)

You then suddenly teleport in front of Team RWBY scaring them.

Weiss: GEEZ!!! USE THE DOOR NEXT TIME!

Ruby: Y(N)! (She hugs you while you pat her head) You're Alive!

Y(N): Why wouldn't I be? Did something happen? (She lets go while Yang walks up to you)

Yang: You were gone the whole day. Did something happen to you?

Y(N): I guess you can say that...

Weiss: You Too?! (You look at her confused) First Blake, and now you!

Y(N): Wait, what about Blake?

You look at Blake who puts her head down.

Weiss: She's been extra anti-social and moody.

Y(N): Is that a problem?

Weiss: (Scoffs) Of course it is! (She turns back to Blake) Now, what is wrong?

Blake: I just, I don't understand how everyone can be so calm.

Ruby: (Approaching Blake) You're still thinking about Torchwick?

Blake: Torchwick, the White Fang, all of it! Something big is happening and no one is doing anything about it!

Yang: Ozpin told us not to worry. Between the police and the Huntsmen, I'm sure they can handle it.

Blake: Well I'm not! They don't know the White Fang as I do!

Weiss: There's nothing we can do about it! We're students! We're not ready to handle this sort of situation! (You look at her with your arms crossed) Y(N) is the only exception!

Y(N): Thank you.

Ruby: But we can't just let Y(N) handle all of our problems!

Weiss: We're Not Ready!

Blake: Our enemies aren't just going to sit around and wait for graduation day. (Pointing toward the door.) They're out there, somewhere, planning their next move, and none of us know what it is, but it's coming! Whether we're ready or not!

Ruby: Okay, all in favor of becoming the youngest Huntresses and Huntsmen to single-handedly take down a corrupt organization conspiring against the Kingdom of Vale...say aye!

Y(N): (This could be my chance to find out more about Salem's minions) ...Alright, I'm In.

Yang: (Pumps her fist enthusiastically and points at you) Yes! I love it when you're feisty!

Y(N): Don't patronize me.

Weiss: Well, I suppose it could be fun.

Ruby: None of you said aye!

Blake: Alright then, we're in this together!

Ruby: Let's hatch a plan!

Yang: Yeah, let's do this!

Ruby: (Gasps as she freaks out) I left my board game at the library!

Weiss: (Face-palms) We're doomed.

Suddenly you sense three familiar auras close by, but you were cut off when Ruby suddenly rushed past you.

Ruby: I'll be right back! (She runs out of the room and down the hallway)

She suddenly collides with a familiar green-haired girl in the hallway as Ruby falls to the floor.

Ruby: (Looks up as she rubs the front of her head) Sorry! Are you okay?

Emerald: I'm fine. Just watch where you're going.

You suddenly come up behind Ruby and yank her up to her feet.

Ruby: Y(N)! I was just-

Y(N): What did I tell you about using your semblance in the hallways?

Ruby: T-To n-not to...

Y(N): And what did you do? (You cross your arms)

Ruby: (Looks down) I used my semblance in the hallway.

Ruby turns back to the green-haired girl while Mercury stands beside her.

Ruby: I am really sorry! Um, I'm Ruby! Are you new?

Emerald steps aside to reveal Cinder approaching in a Haven school uniform.

Cinder: (Looks at you with a smirk and then back at Ruby) Visiting from Haven, actually.

Ruby: Ooh! You're here for the festival! But exchange students have their own dormitory.

Mercury: I guess we just got turned around.

Y(N): We were just leaving. Come on, Ruby. (You grab her arm and start dragging her away)

Ruby: Huh! Wait! Maybe they need help finding their dorm!

Y(N): I'm sure they can manage.

Cinder: We are new to this premise. Perhaps you can lead us to our destination.

Ruby: Yeah, you help them, while I go get the board game! (She turns to Cinder) See ya around!

She uses her semblance before you could stop her. You then slowly turn around to the false maiden and her two goons.

Y(N): If you're from Haven, then your dormitory is just east of here. Now if you'll excuse me, I got better things to do!

Mercury: Hey, why so hostile?

Emerald: Can't you spare some time to help?

Y(N): No. (You cross your arms)

Mercury: Why you little! (He started walking towards you until Emerald pulled him back, while Cinder looked at you in interest)

Cinder: (Chuckles) Why don't we start over? My name is Cinder, it's a pleasure to meet you.

You don't say anything, you just walk past them, much to their surprise.

Mercury: Hey! Where do you think you're-?!

Y(N): (Continues walking away) Save it for someone who cares.

Mercury scowls and turns towards Cinder.

Mercury: This is the guy we have to be friends with?!

Emerald: Patience, Mercury. I'm sure Cinder has a plan.

Cinder: Hehe...Seem's this Y(N) is more defiant than I thought. It's even a wonder why Salem is so cautious of him.

Mercury: You think?! How are we supposed to even talk to him, let alone get him on our side?!

Emerald: We keep trying, this was only the first attempt. We will have more chances in due time.

Mercury: I say we just kill him!

Cinder: We have no idea what he's capable of. He could have a powerful semblance that we could use. You just leave it to me.

Mercury: Tcch! Then what are you planning to do?

Cinder: Oh, Mercury. (She places her hand on his cheek while he looks mesmerized) There are some things only a woman can accomplish.

Mercury: Y-Yes C-Cinder!

Cinder: Now, let us get to our dorm room. (Both Mercury and Emerald nod their heads)

Unbeknownst to them, you heard everything they said, and you were not happy. You then quickly teleport to Ozpin's office.

Ozpin's Office

Ozpin was sitting at his desk, thinking about what you and Ironwood said. You teleport in front of his desk while he quickly looks at you.

Ozpin: Oh, Y(N). How can I help you?

Y(N): Guess who showed up at your Academy?

Ozpin: More caffeine trucks?

Y(N): What? No?! The magic-stealing Fall Maiden and her two goons!

Ozpin: Hmm... It doesn't seem like a coincidence with them arriving so close to the Vytal festival.

Y(N): That doesn't matter! Now, I need your permission to kill them!

Ozpin: You seem angry Y(N), have they done something to you?

Y(N): It's not what they did! It's what they're planning to do! They want to befriend me so I would join their side! They want to play with my trust like I'm some kinda puppet!

Ozpin: Calm down, Y(N).

Y(N): I'm going to cut them into little pieces and send their organs to Salem!

Ozpin: Do you know where Salem is?

Y(N): Not Yet!

Ozpin: Exactly...(He stands up with his cane) If this "Maiden" and her friends work for Salem, then that means they know where she is. That's why I don't want you to kill them.

Y(N): What are you saying?

Ozpin: Play along with their plan.

Y(N): ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Do you want me to actually be their friend?!

Ozpin: If anyone can convince them to join our side, it's you.

Y(N): Grrr! DAMN IT! Fine! I'll try to be their friend and try to convince them to our side, but the moment they try to hurt my actual friends...I will destroy them to the point that not even death will accept them!

Ozpin: I give you permission to kill if they choose to not side with us.

Y(N): That's all I wanted to hear. See ya later!

You teleport out of the office and teleport near the fountain in the center of Beacon. However, you accidentally appeared right in front of Velvet who was using a camera to take pictures of the surrounding view.

Velvet: EEEKKK!!! (She quickly backs up and trips over herself)

You quickly reach out and grab her hand before she falls over.

Y(N): Sorry about that. Hello again, Velvet.

Velvet: Y(N)!!! (She quickly turns red when she realized you grabbed her hand) H-How d-did you-?!

Y(N): I didn't know anyone else was here. And to answer your question, I can teleport.

Velvet: Oh, i-is that your semblance?

Y(N): Nope.

Velvet: Huh?

Y(N): All you need to know is that I have a wide array of abilities that I learned over the course of my life. That's all you need to know, please don't push any further for I will not tell you anything else.

Velvet: O-Okay...Um...How are you?

Y(N): I'm a little pissed off, to be honest. But enough about me, how are you doing this fine evening? I hope Team CRDL hasn't tried to-

Velvet: D-Don't worry! They haven't done anything since you helped me in the cafeteria.

Y(N): (Dang it, I really wanted to beat some people up!) That's good, I suppose... (You notice her camera) Nice camera.

Velvet: Oh! It's a little old, but it works really well!

Y(N): Are you a photographer?

Velvet: It's more like a hobby.

Y(N): Guess that explains why you're out here all alone.

Velvet: I j-just wanted a good scenery picture! This is the best place when no one is around.

Y(N): Well, sorry for bothering you. I'll be going now.

You turn and start walking back to your dorm until Velvet called out to you.

Velvet: Wait!

Y(N): (Why does everyone want to talk to me today?) Yes?

You turn around to see a blushing Velvet fidgeting with her fingers...

Velvet: I...I n-never got the chance to thank you properly for helping me.

Y(N): Actually, you thanked me back in the library when we first met.

Velvet: I k-know, but...because of you, no one has tried pulling my ears or calling me names. Ever since you stood up to Team CRDL, most people have stopped discriminating against the faunus in Beacon. I'm truly thankful! So as a thank you I want to...to...Umm... (She starts fidgeting more)

Y(N): Are you okay?

Velvet: I WANT TO BUY YOU DINNER!

She yells but then quickly covers her mouth in embarrassment, while you stare in confusion.

Y(N): Velvet, are you asking me out?

Velvet: NO! I mean...! I just want to show my appreciation.

Y(N): You don't need to do that.

Velvet: I know! But, I want to. Y-You know, if it's okay with you...

Y(N): (Sighs) Fine, I'll accept your offer.

Velvet: Really? I mean...Thanks!

Y(N): I can't and will never say "No" to free food... That reminds me...Ruby still owes me some cookies! Anyways, how is this going to work?

Velvet: Oh, right! We need to first exchange scroll numbers

Y(N): Okay, sounds simple enough... (You both give and exchange your scroll numbers with each other) Now what?

Velvet: I'll tell you the meet-up location and the time when the both of us have some time off from Beacon.

Y(N): Okay, sounds good. Sorry to leave so abruptly but I must depart for the day. (You give a two-finger salute) See ya later, Velvet!

Velvet: Bye, Y(N)! (She gives you a wave while you teleport right outside of Team RWBY's Room)

You knock on the door and hear some shuffling movement from the other side. Then the door opens with Ruby in her sleep uniform.

Ruby: Y(N)! You're back! Again! (She lets you in)

Yang: (She gets up from her bed and gives you a side hug) Awesome! Our favorite alien is back!

Weiss: He is literally the only alien we know!

Y(N): (Very uncomfortable from Yang's grasp) Please let go of me.

Yang: Only if you tell us why you were gone the whole day.

Blake: (Stands up from her bed and faces you) Are you in trouble with the headmaster?

Ruby: (Gasps) Did he find out you're an alien?!

Y(N): Actually, he always knew.

Team RWBY: WHAT?!

Y(N): (You cover your ears with an annoyed expression) I have sensitive hearing, you know?! And it doesn't help with Yang screaming right next to me!

Yang: S-Sorry! (She quickly let's go)

Weiss: Are you saying the Headmaster knows?

Y(N): I said he always knew. To be more specific, he was the first person to find out about my secret.

Blake: When did he find out?

Y(N): A long time ago, way before I met any of you.

Yang: Is that why you were gone today?

Y(N): No, not exactly. Ozpin just wanted to discuss about me keeping my abilities to a minimum. After that, I went to get some ice cream.

Weiss: Are you telling us that you were gone the whole day because you were eating ice cream?!

Y(N): Ice cream is a rare delicacy for me! No other planet has that treat besides yours. So, sorry if I tried to enjoy it! ...Though, that's not the exact reason why I was gone for most of the day. I also happened to come across an "old" friend of mine.

Yang: An old friend?

Ruby: Is he also an alien?!

Y(N): I guess you can say that, more or less. He's someone I have known for a long time. He just came to check up on me.

Yang: Quick question, is your friend also incredibly strong?

Y(N): Yes, he is the third strongest person I know.

Blake: I am curious, who is the first?

Without realizing it, your eyes had begun to glow yellow, symbolizing a wave of primal anger, nearly activating your Ikari form in the process.

Blake: I-I'm sorry if my question was insensitive!

Y(N): (You calm down and your eyes turn back to their normal state) No, I should be the one apologizing. I have forgotten how much hate I hold for him!

Ruby: Is it another Saiyan you know?

Y(N): ....No, the strongest individual I have met is no ordinary being. He is a monster who only cares about power, and he will stop at nothing to get what he wants!

Weiss: It sounds like you really hold a grudge against him.

Y(N): You have no idea...One day I'll tell you more, but that was in the past. Right now, we have to focus on the future.

Ruby: If you ever want to talk, we're here to listen.

Yang: Yeah, you can count on us!

You nod and sit in the middle of the room and were about to meditate as the girls get ready to call it a night.

Blake: Hey, Y(N).

Y(N): Yes, Blake?

Blake: We never asked, but do you not sleep?

Yang: (Sits up from her bed) I've been wondering the same thing. You kinda just sit there.

Y(N): I meditate, it helps keep me calm.

Weiss: Out of curiosity, are your kind not able to sleep?

Y(N): I can only sleep if I'm on a comfortable surface. If not, I just meditate until morning arrives.

Yang: (Smirks) You could always-

Y(N): Yang, if you ask me to sleep on your bed with you, I will knock you out so painfully that you will wake up next semester!

Yang: Hey, no need to get so aggressive, I'm just "Saiyan"! Ha! GET IT!

Ruby, Weiss, and Blake all groan at her joke.

Ruby: Oh, come on, sis.

Weiss: That's just terrible!

Blake: How can anyone laugh at that?

Y(N): ...Hehe...Hehehehe...HAHAHAHA!!!

Everyone looked at you in utter shock as it was the first time they heard you laugh.

Y(N): JUST "SAIYAN"!!! HAHAHA! THAT WAS SO BAD, BUT SO GOOD!

Yang: YES! Someone finally appreciates my jokes! HAHA!!!

Weiss: You two are weird!

Y(N): Oh come on. Why don't you "Weiss" Up!

You and Yang just start laughing out loud, to the annoyance of Weiss.

Weiss: This is going to be a long night...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 2.2K 12
+Hate, I was always hated without any reason, abuse, humiliation, betrayal was what I suffered all my life and when I thought that everything was ove...
639 160 24
Ruby and her friends have been through a lot over the years but now things are really changing. Dealing with Salem and the Grimm are one thing but no...
61.1K 904 47
I DO NOT OWN RWBY ROOSTER TEETH OWNS RWBY THERE ARE SOME FEW SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED RWBY YET So this is just a fanfic for the readers who wa...
13.4K 237 14
When tragedy befell Kai Blaze as a boy in the mystical world of Remnant, all he wanted was to get stronger, so no one would experience the same loss...