It ain't me (Taekook)

mamwadhi tarafından

Jungkook's marriage of three years with his once windowed husband is threatened by his brother in la... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.

Chapter 27

4.9K 224 28
mamwadhi tarafından

Jungkook  came  back  after making  up his  mind  to put an emotional barrier between  himself  and  Taehyung. Everything  felt  numb between  them.

Jungkook  made  it impossible  for Taehyung  to reach  out  to him. His  manner  was  nonchalant  and  distant. Every night  he placed  Ara between them. Not  that Taehyung  had  a problem  with  it but  he  just needed  to talk  a fix what was  broken.

Jungkook  began to spent  most  of his  time  at his  father 's  hospital  always  taking  Ara  along  with  him.It was as if she  was  his  shield.

It was time for Ara 's routine check up at the hospital  and Taehyung  knew  that Jungkook  wasn't  going  to ask  him  to  come  along  so he got  into  the  younger 's car before  he could. Leaving  him  no option  than  to let  Taehyung  drive  them there.

After  the  check up Jungkook  had  to stop  somewhere  in the  hospital  leaving Taehyung  with Ara  in the  lobby.

"Jungkook, its  nice  to see you  here "

"You  too.I'm  sorry for  dropping  in without  an appointment. I had  come  with  Ara  so I  thought  I  would  get  my  own  check  up done"

"What  make  you  so interested in checks  up all  of a sudden "

"Actually, I  had  a momentarily madness  and  I  had  unprotected sex and  since  then  I  have  been  feeling so scared. My hormones have  been  unbalance  lately "

"You  want  to know  if you  are pregnant  or not"the doctor asked with incredulity.

"Yeah would  you  be able to detect  it if it's  actually  there "Jungkook nibbled on his lower lip.

"A blood  test would  do.Don't  worry. It  will  be  quick "

"Thank  you "

"Ara  what's  taking  your  mommy  so long "Taehyung  pouted  at his daughter who  found  him cute and giggled.

"Taehyung "a voice called from  behind .

"Tzuyu, what  are  you  doing  here.Are you  stalking  me?"

"Geez Tae, you  know  me better than  that "

"I really  don't  know  you .Why  did you come to my house uninvited? "

"Honestly  I  expected  better  from  you Taehyung. I thought  you  were  married  to a pretty  girl  who could  possibly  drive  me over  the  edge  but  nah.A guy? What  even? What  happened  to you? "she  scrunched  her  nose  in disgust.

"Is that so wrong? "Taehyung  retorted.

"It's  not  like  you. You  were normal "

"And  just  by what  do  you  mean  normal. Isn't  he a person. Dosent  he deserves  to be  loved "Taehyung shot back, his  eyes  icy.

"Did  he  trap you  to get  himself  pregnant. Maybe  drug you "

"Tzuyu  I didn't  want  to say  this  to you  but  please  just shut  the  hell  up.You  don't  have  any  right  to talk  about  him  that  way "

"Taehyung, you  don't  love  him  right. You  promised that  you  would  wait  for  me  then  what  the hell happened "

"I  guess  I  just  got  tired  of waiting. Who knew  when  you  would  come  back. I'm  not  the  one  who  left  in the  first  place. This  is all  on you.You  can't  just  drop  out  of nowhere  and expect me to run  back to you. Like you said  plans change as so do people.I have a life with someone  else. The  sooner  you  except that the better  for  you"

"Taehyung, you  loved  me  and  still  do.You  said  you  wouldn't  love anyone  else  but  me  until  you  die. I am back  and  I  want  you  back "

"I never  mistook  you  for  an crazy  ass but  now  I  do.Are  you  blind. I'm  married  and  I  have  a daughter. Go and find  someone  else  who is  still  on the  market "

"How could  someone  change  so much. Just  tell  me  one  thing. Do you  love  him. Do you  love  him  more  than  you  loved  me. ?"

Taehyung  didn't  answer  her. He then  saw Jungkook  emerge  from  behind  her. As if on cue she  left.

"Are you  finally  done? "Taehyung forced a smile.

"Why didn't  you  answer  her? "Jungkook  grimly asked.

"Jungkook, we agreed  not  to argue  in front  of our  daughter "

"I'm  not  in for  an argument  either  Taehyung. I too want  to know  the  truth .I  want to  know  where  I  stand in this relationship "he  whisper yelled.

"Let's  just  go  home and  then  talk  there, okay. We don't  wanna  make a scene  in public. What's  this  you  are  holding? "

"Contraceptive pills. I got  lucky  but next  time  I  won't  be. Why am I  even  telling  you  this? "Jungkook  sighed deeply.

"Are you really going  to carry  on giving  me  the  silent  treatment? "

"Are  you ever  going  to explain  why you  didn't  tell  me  about  her "Jungkook  had  decided  offence is the best  defense .

"You  never  gave  me  the  chance  to.Over  the  past  weeks  you  have  been so uptight.I  had  been  trying to get  to talk  you  "

"So this  is  about  me  now? "

"Jungkook, come on.I  really  don't  wanna  fight  here '

"Would  we rather  fight at home? "

"I can't talk  to you right now "

Taehyung  had responded  to his  change  of attitude just as Jungkook  had  feared. After the exchange Jungkook  felt  a void that seemed to loom larger and larger  into  his future.

They got  on the  road. There  was  silence  in the car  as Jungkook  tried  to doze  off so he wouldn't  have  to talk .

They got home  at the anticipated time. Ara had  slept  in the  car and Taehyung went  to  lay her  down. Jungkook  went  into  their  room  preparing  for  a battle. Soon  enough  the  door opened  revealing a tired Taehyung.

He went over and  stood  in front  of Jungkook. His mouth moved to his  neck and  made  contact  with  his  ear.

Jungkook 's knees turned to water at the first touch of Taehyung 's lips.

Taehyung  caught Jungkook before his knees  could  buckle bringing  him  tightly  against  his  body. Again his lips captured  the  smaller 's, this  time  ravishing them,punishing  them.

As he held  him  with one arm, his other hand began  to caress Jungkook 's shoulder. The questing fingers  moved  to his neck  and down.

One long finger insinuated itself under  the  fabric of Jungkook 's t shirt reaching  for  the  already hardened nipples,caressing  them in a way  that  lit fire in Jungkook 's blood.

Helplessly the younger 's arms closed around  him, his hands pulling  at Taehyung 's shirt?,seeking the  warmth of his  skin.

He writhed against the  older, wanting  only  to get  closer as the  thrust of his tongue filled his mouth,playing  a miniature  version of the game  their  bodies would  be playing.

Jungkook  moaned  at the harshness  of Taehyung 's mouth, mindless aware of nothing but the  flames burning  inside him.

Taehyung  lifted Jungkook into  his  arms tightening  his  grip  as he carried  him  to the  black velvet couch. He  stood  the  younger on his  feet ,unzipping his slack, removing  his  shirt.

"I  want  to make  love to you "Taehyung whispered  seductively.

The  import of his  words broke  the  spell that held Jungkook and he suddenly himself away from Taehyung  with a violent  shove.

"No!You indescribable jerk. ."his  eyes  blazed with  passion of anger and self hate.

"I  trusted  you  and  look  what  you  are  doing. What  I  need  is you  to talk  to me  and  not  touch  me.Do you  think  making  love  will  solve  anything between  us?"Jungkook began to laugh  quietly.

"You  are  dishonest. Instead  of talking  to me  like  I  always  do you  want  to lure  me  into  your bed  so I  will  just  forget  everything. Like  I  didn't  hear  your  ex girlfriend  saying  she  wants  you  back. Do you ever  think  of love  and  trust .If I  can't  have  all  of you  then I don't want any of it"

All most  in tears  by now, Jungkook continued to keep  a tight  rein on himself as he  put  on his  shirt  and  zipped  up his  slack.

"I  reached  out  to you  ,thinking  to find  the  man you  seemed  to be; someone  tender, loving  warm but  you are  not like  that. You  are  afraid  and cold,too frightened  by  the  ghost of your  life to reach out to a better  future. You  are  really an empty person and I  feel  sorry  for  you "

Without  a further  exchange  of words, Jungkook  left  the  room  feeling angry, frustrated  and  fearful.

Taehyung ,confronted suddenly  by a picture of himself that  he had  never  seen was  unable  to  move. For  the  first  time  in his  life  he felt  totally alone.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

115K 3.7K 11
taehyung get married to jungkook even after knowing that he is in love with his ex. Even after three years jungkook is not ready to moved on. " Who...
46K 2.4K 62
A story that includes the typical trope of a rich business man named Taehyung. A man forced to marry another by the name of Jungkook. Taehyung might...
62.2K 1.7K 32
It's has been 13 months since taehyung and jungkook are married! . . . . Taehyung you think that i don't love you anymore and you let anyone else tou...
149K 5K 25
Taehyung is heartbroken after seeing Jungkook cheat on him. Things get worse when he sees someone he never wanted to see again.