It ain't me (Taekook)

By mamwadhi

Jungkook's marriage of three years with his once windowed husband is threatened by his brother in la... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.

Chapter 14

6.3K 296 43
By mamwadhi

Their  new  found  friendship  only  lasted  for  five  days  before  there  was  drama.

The door  bell  rang  and  Taehyung  went  to get  it.He came  back  with  a man and woman  behind  him. He  had  to say they  were  funny  looking.

They  sat down  opposite  the  married  couple.

"I  believe  you  are  Mr and Mrs Kim. "the man cleared  his  throat  before  fixing  his  mistake.

"I  mean  Mr and Mr  Kim. I'm  Mr Lee and this  is Ms Choi. We are  from  the  children 's  welfare  and home affairs. "

"How may we help  you? "Taehyung asked.

"We got  a call from  someone claiming  that  you  are  neglecting  your  daughter  because  you don't  get  along  very  well "

"That's  just  absurd "Jungkook  frowned.

"You  will  need  to prove  that  you  are fit parents  and also  are  good  married  couple. We will  be  checking  your  social  media accounts  every day. There  you  are  supposed  to post your  family  moments. Either  with  your  daughter  or just  the  two  of you. If you  fail to do  so then  we will  have  to take  her into  foster care. They  are many couples who  want kids  so bad  and  they  wouldn't  take  them for  granted "the  woman  said.

Jungkook  sprung  up in anger.
"No one has  any  right  to tell  me that  I'm  not  a fit parent and my daughter  isn't going  anywhere. It will  be  over   my dead body "

"Jungkook sit down  you  are  making  a scene. You  sure  love  dying  don't  you "Taehyung whispered  as he  pulled  the  younger  back  down.

"How  can  you  say  that  to me.I don't  think  you  know  how if feels to be  in Labour  and  having  someone  just  take  away  your  daughter  like that "he  yelled.

"We will  be  going  now. You  have  a week 's  time "the  man said  firmly  leaving behind  a fuming Jungkook.

"I  was  a great  actor  wasn't  I? .Jimin  please  talk  to me. Friends  do hook  up don't  they? "Yoongi  asked  as he removed  his  getup.

"Friends  do hook  up but  what  happens  when  one  of them  winds  up pregnant? "Jimin  yelled  before  storming  off towards  the  driveway  .

"What? Pregnant? Who?"Yoongi  yelled  as he  run  after  the  younger  who was  also  disguised.

"Come  to think of it.Those  two  looked  uncunnlingly familiar "

"Is that important right now,?They  are  taking  away  my daughter and you  look  cool  with  it probably  because  she  isn't  your  own "

"Don't  you  think  this  is your  fault. You  never  loved  my brother 's daughter. You  are  only  concerned  with  the  benefits  of being  her mother.I'm  certain  you would  like  it if she  leaves  then  you  will  be free and  enjoy  the flamboyant life "Taehyung  spat venomously.

"How. ...how  could  you  say  that. What  do you  take  me for. I thought  at least  understood  me. Is this  what  you  really  think  of me. I'm  really  disappointed. I guess  we are  better  of being  at odds  with  each  other .I can't  believe  it"Jungkook  chuckled.

"Jungkook. ..."

"Just  save  it. Shut  the  hell  up.This  friendship  is so over. It was  my mistake  for  trying  to find  the  better  person  in you "Jungkook  growled 

Just  as Jungkook  left  for  his room Taehyung  got a text  from  Yoongi,telling  him  to come  over  to his  place.

Taehyung contipleted on going on not. He was afraid that Jungkook would  do something stupid  if he  left. Either way  he left after hearing Jungkook  crying in the comfort  of his  room.

☆☆☆¤
"Hyung  this  better  be good because I  need  to be home  right now. I totally screwed  things  with  Jungkook "Taehyung blurted out  as he was pacing  up and down  in the older 's  apartment.

"I  too  screwed  up.I  hooked up with Jimin  and  he is saying  something  about  him  pregnant  and  I'm  going  nuts. "

Taehyung 's eye brows rose  in suprise.

"You  didn't  tell  me anything  like  that. Gosh  I  wish  I  had  locked the  doors"Taehyung  sighed  deeply unable to stand  still  for  a second.

"Are  you  even  listening  to me. He  was  sad after Namjoon 's  death and he asked  me  to go out  with him  for  a drink  and  shit happened. I wanted  to call  him  up and ask him  if this  is a April 's  fool prank or something  but  he  isn't  picking  up.I  think  I'm  getting  punished. I pranked someone  in the worst way  possible  today  and  it came  back  as a slap to my face "the  tipsy older blurted  out.

"Hyung, I  understand  you  and  I'm  very  sorry  but  I  got bigger  problems right  now. If Jungkook  leaves  then Hyuna  will  kill  me  .Bye "

"Taehyung, you  can't  leave  a friend  in need  alone "he  splattered.

Taehyung wasn't  even  looking  at the driving  signals as he was  going  back  home. He  had  lit a fire  on his  friendship and  marriage.

He  pulled  over  right  outside  the  gate.He  found  Jungkook  already  in his  car with Ara  in it.Jungkook  was  about  to take  off when Taehyung frantically jumped  in front  of his  car.

"Taehyung what  the  hell  do you  think  you  are doing. Now  you  want  to accuse  me  of reckless  driving "

"Jungkook please  step out  of the car .We can  talk  about  this. I'm  really  sorry. Whatever  I  said  back  then  was  crazy. I was  afraid  that  Ara would  go away  and I  just  ended  up lashing  out  at you "

"Because  I'm  the  readily  available  target. Just  get  out  of my  way or I  won't  hesitate  to run you over "

"Okay, where  are you going. Do you have anywhere  to go.I will  come  with  you "Taehyung  offered.

"Can't  I  have  some  alone  moments  with  my daughter "Jungkook 's words were unexpected that  for  a moment he  was unable  to respond.

"Aren't  you  leaving? "

"Did  you  want me  to?I  was  going  to the  park  and  if you  want me  to leave  that  bad then  don't  worry I'm  surely  going  to leave  on one  of these  days "

"Can  you  get  out. I will  drive  you  there "Taehyung  said.

"No , I  don't  want  to and  you  can't  make me "

"Remember  what  the  people  from  the  home affairs  said .We need  to make  as much  moments and  memories  as possible. We need  to work  together  on this "

"Screw you  and  screw them. Annoying "Jungkook huffed  as he  got out  of the  car.

Ara giggled  on feeling Taehyung 's  presence  in the  car.

"Jungkook, I'm  really  sorry. I screwed  up what  we had "Taehyung paled slightly.

"Why  do you do things  that  you  will  have  to be  sorry  for. One  more  thing. We never  had  anything. That  little  thing  called  friendship  certainly  didn't  work  and  its  all  your  fault. You  were  supposed  to be  my friend  but  all  you  did  was judge  me"

"Jungkook. ..."

"I  prefer we don't  talk  about  this  ever again. If you  don't  mind.I already  had a  day  as it is.Don't  make  it any worse "Jungkook deadpan.

"Okay "

That night Taehyung  woke  up in a   cold sweat  thinking  that his  memory  was  failing  him. Jungkook  was all  he could  see at night. In his dream Jungkook had  aroused and satisfied as no one before. The eagerness with which he had enjoyed their  stolen night was beyond  his  experience.

He  was  suddenly obsessed with  the  desire to hear  the  younger murmur his  name as he twisted  and turned beneath him, sighing with  passion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 7.6K 24
Taehyung and Jungkook have been madly in love together since high school. Obviously they got married and to Jungkook 's dismay he got to find out w...
170K 7.1K 34
Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook were married for 2 years. Jungkook always thought that marriage life would have its ups and down... But not to the poin...
131K 4K 11
taehyung get married to jungkook even after knowing that he is in love with his ex. Even after three years jungkook is not ready to moved on. " Who...
37.1K 1.4K 32
"Mine mine, Jungkook, you were mine back then, and you're mine now, and it'll stay like that." In which Jungkook's husband returns back in his life f...