It ain't me (Taekook)

Від mamwadhi

Jungkook's marriage of three years with his once windowed husband is threatened by his brother in la... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.

Chapter 12

6.4K 296 68
Від mamwadhi

Jungkook  made faces making his  daughter giggle and clench  her  tiny  hands  over Taehyung 's shirt.

Jungkook then  bumbed  into  Hoseok as they  were  doing  grocery shopping.

"Jungkook, it's  really  been  long. My condolences  about  your  husband. He was such  a nice  guy. "

Jungkook  didn't  say  anything and  looked  down  .Hoseok then  thought  of changing  the  topic since it was  sensitive for  the  younger .

"Is that  your  daughter? "he  finally asked and Jungkook nodded.

"She  is cute and  who is he?"

"He  is a  new friend  of mine"Jungkook  lied  earning  a slight  glare from  Taehyung.

"So how  are  the  kids  Hyung. I will  drop  by soon  enough "he  continued to get  rid of the  tension  in the air 

"Well  since  you  have  gone, it seems  like  everything  is wrong but  you  don't  have  to worry  about  it.Just  concentrate on taking  care of this  precious being "

"Bye"Jungkook  smiled  as they  hugged.

"I didn't  know  that  I  was  your  friend. Since  when. You  are  really quick to friendzone your own husband "Taehyung chuckled as he was  patting Ara's  back.

"You can't  possibly expect  me to tell  my friends  that  I  got remarried only  a month after my husband 's  death.Its ridiculous and laughable   put yourself  in my  shoes "Jungkook reasoned as he was  pushing the  trolley shifting  his  attention  to the  shelves.

"It's  nobody 's business "Taehyung frowned and Jungkook sighed.

After stocking up the  car they went  to the pharmacy  to get  medicine  and  toiletry  for Ara  who was  now  soundly sleeping  in Jungkook 's arms.

The pharmacist had  placed  their  stuff on the counter.

"Can  you  add two pregnancy test kits and  a pack of condoms "Taehyung  said and Jungkook literally dropped  his  jaw.

"It's  actually  for  my girlfriends "he  said and Jungkook rolled  his  eyes.

"Did  I  ask? "Jungkook  frowned as he  went  out ,leaving Taehyung  to pack  everything on his  own.

"Are  you  two  married? "the  pharmacist asked.

"We are "Taehyung smiled.

"You  look  cute together "

"But he dosent  seem to think  so honestly "Taehyung trailed off

"It's a shame "

☆☆☆♡♡♡♡

"Jungkook "Taehyung started  as they  were  on the  way back  home.

The  younger hummed  as he was  resting  his  head  back  on the  leather car seat.

"Are  you  by an chance  mad.I know  you  are  always  mad but  are  you  right  now? "

"Why  would  I  be mad.Because  you  bought  those  things? You  really  have  me overrated "

"Its  good  that we are  cool"

"We are never  cool but  can  I  ask  you something? "

"Fire  away "

"Why  are  so naturally  good  with  kids? "

"Do you really want  me to  be honest.I  actually  got a few  girls  pregnant and  don't  be  suprised  when  they  come  to drop  the  kids  at our  door "

"And  am I  supposed  to sit for  that? "

"I  mean  you  are  the  main chick and  you  are  supposed  to take  care  of my  kids. We are married  after  all  and  you  like  kids  don't  you?

"Thats just  crazy.There is a huge  difference between liking  kids in general and then liking  your  husband 's. The  two aren't  the  same.  "

"Will  you  turn  them away?Did you  just  admit and acknowledge that  I'm  your husband?  "

"No , I  wouldn't  do that. I would  rather  leave  instead.It's  your  house after  all.Denying that fact wont change anything  "

"You  are  really a tough  one and uptight too. That  was  a joke Jungkook and  clearly  it wasn't  funny "

"Forget  I  even  asked. As long as you know that it wasnt funny.Can  we get  something  to eat for  dinner on the  way . I'm  too tired  to cook"

"What's  your favorite. We will  get  that  for  you "

"I  don't  have  a favorite  food. Just  get  anything  that's  edible. "Jungkook  sighed.

"Sure "

Just as they stepped  into  the  house Ara started bawling and Jungkook was  trying  so hard  to soathe her.She  was probably cranky, hungry  and wet.

He couldn't want to take  her  upstairs so he changed  her  in the living  room  on her diaper  deck.Taehyung was  still  unpacking  their  stuff so Jungkook  opened  one  of diaper packs.

After  he had  changed her Taehyung  had  already  boiled  water  for  her  formula. She  didn't  stop crying  because  she  was  hungry.

She  finished  the  whole  bottle  in two minutes and couldn't  help  but sweat  while  at it.

Afterwards she  had  a contented grin on her  face. She  was  back  to waving  her hands  and  legs. Jungkook  couldn't  help  but  to coe at her as he laid her  on her back over  his  lap.

He  patted her lovingly as he  hummed  a tune.Her  eyes darted between Taehyung and Jungkook. With no time she  had  fallen  asleep  and Jungkook went  to tuck her  in.

He  came  back snapping his  neck to Taehyung  who was heating  their  dinner.

"We are going  for  Ara's  routine check up. It's  funny  how  instead  of two  she  is turning  four  months. She  was  such  a miracle "

"But  by the way  you  treated  her  it didn't  seem so.It was  like  you  were  forced  to keep  her "

"You  wouldn't  understand "

"Help me  so I  understand, Jungkook. Was  it because  you  felt sorry  for  her? That she  wouldn't  grow up  without  a father? "

"Can  we not  talk  about  it?"Jungkook fiddled with  his  fingers as he sat on the  couch.

"If you  say so.Let's  eat "

The atmosphere around the kitchen counter was awkward and awkward. At least for Taehyung. Jungkook was  acting as though the older in front of him  didn't  exist at all.
He could  only  see his chicken salad in his place.

Taehyung  sought for things to say  but  they didn't come  out. It wasn't like  him  to feel  timid because  of a one  tiny uptight bunny who was the  exact  opposite  for  of him. Taehyung believe in taking risks and living  life  on the edge. Jungkook  was  more  like  mother Theresa.

Striking a conversation with Jungkook was five times harder  than asking a white  girl  out. That is  from Taehyung 's point  of view.Jungkook was  just  plain  and  boring  that's  for sure but Taehyung just wanted  to be  closer  to him  even  though  he cuts him with his  sharp tongue.

Just thinking about Jungkook made him  wonder  about  the  dream  he  always  had .It  felt  too real sometimes  that  it scared  him. He  had  never  thought  of Jungkook  in that  kind  of way.It was highly inappropriate. At least  that's  what Taehyung  says  himself.

Caught up in his own  thought  he  actually  forgot  that  he  was  actually  eating.

Jungkook  took  his  plates  to the sink and  washed them  before  having a glass of water. Taehyung found himself staring  at the  younger and  felt  like dying  of  embarrassment.

He  couldn't  help but wonder how Jungkook sleeps at night  because  his  face  is usually  fuff and bloated out  in the  morning. Ara dosent  even  cry that  much  to keep  him  up all night  or cry over.

Absurd, he  thought. All his  life  he  had   never  wasted  his  time  thinking about  anything or anyone . Either  it be exams or his  art exhibition. He wasn't  one  to let  anything  get  to him  especially  not  one  cold  guy.

Maybe  it was because  he  felt  sorry  for  him. Being  widowered  with  a new born was so much  to take  in.

"Taehyung "

Jungkook 's honey voice snapped Taehyung out  of  his  trance.

"Ara  is in her  room  not mine.I'm  really  tired please keep an ear out  for  her "Jungkook blinked thrice and Taehyung thought  he  was  working  his  dark magic on him.

"Okay, good  night "the older smiled.

"Night "Jungkook whispered.

Taehyung  watched  the  younger who gracefully made  his  way up the  stairs.

"Henpecked"his  mind teased.

"Cut it out "Taehyung mumbled as he tried to shut  out  the thoughts  in his head.

"When  he  says jump you  ask  how  high "

"I'm  not ...What? Is that even  a thing "he snorted.

Jungkook had bewitched Taehyung. Maybe unknowingly  but totally.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

34.4K 3.2K 29
- When Taehyung agreed to marry into the Jeon family, he had no idea that Jungkook was part of that. - It's been five years since Jungkook and his f...
223K 8K 40
Three months before Jungkook's wedding, he got into an accident and forgot about his bride. His bride was desperate to get away from him, afraid she'...
736K 24.7K 27
In which Taehyung abandoned Jungkook and his child. Next four years he met Jungkook again. I don't own any photos in the book 14.04.20 Under construc...
115K 3.7K 11
taehyung get married to jungkook even after knowing that he is in love with his ex. Even after three years jungkook is not ready to moved on. " Who...