The Consort Of House Marasarah

By sheldrian26

Isalinah never wanted to be someone important. She never wanted to spotlight or the weight of responsibility... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

2

956 75 9
By sheldrian26

Massillon forced his eyes away from the two most distracting twins he had ever had the pleasure of meeting to meet the female's eyes once more. Before he lost to them again, his attention was pulled by the females soft voice.

"I'm Issy by the way ... and you are..." She trailed off in an attempt to restart some conversation.

"I am Massillon", he responded with a pause waiting to see if she recognised his name. When there was no change in her expression Massillon ceased a truly rear opportunity; to actually get to know a female he wished to consider for mating.

His title and status as Doeshar tended to be a serious hindrance when Massillon wanted to get to know a person's true character. Persons generally behaved the way they believed he wanted them to. His ideas were the best ones they had ever heard; his choice of food, drink or movie was the best they had ever had amd seen; and his dislikes were now things that should disappear from the face of the earth. Males and females alike had performed that ridiculous pony show in an effort to gain favour and it annoyed him to no end.

"Allow me to get you some sustenance Miss," Massillon stated before raising from his seat and pausing when the female said,

"I already placed an order with the bar assistance. My drink should be on its way. There is no need for you to get me anything, but I thank you for your offer." Her voice was gentle but firm, and it was obvious she was trying to suppress what must be telltale accent. Massillon obliged the female and sat again, realising for the first time a person had rejected his offer to give them sonething. This was quite extra ordinary indeed and it oddly made him smile.

"So Issy..." Massillon started testing the fake name on his tongue, "what brings you out alone this evening?"

She opened her mouth to answer, but paused when a bar assistant presented a colourful creation before her and announced it a house twist on a classic apple martini which elicited some ohhh and ahhh from the female. She took a sip of the drink before answering him.

"I simply wanted to enjoy a night out," she stated, while staring into her drink as if she was holding back so much more.

"I'm alone because I'm an adult and I don't need a watchdog," the last part of her sentence left her lips so fast Massillon bearly caught them. Obviously he had touched an old and very sensitive nerve. There was fight to the female, it was obvious she didn't simply bend to the will of her father and House.

"I meant no offence ... Issy." It still felt strange calling the high born female a name which amounted, in his mind, to a small dog one walked around with in a large handbag.

"You didn't offend me. It's just an old fight I have had with my father far too many times before." She said with a sigh that spoke of old frustrations.

"So you are playing hooky then," Massillon stated with a smile and far more enthusiasm than was socially acceptable. He should be scolding the female about the situation and summarily taking her back to the safety of her father's palace just outside the city, but instead he was excited for her.

With his presence here, along with Muckus, she was absolutely safe and could fully enjoy her night while believing she was truly on her own. For some reason, he couldn't quite put his finger on, he wanted this night for her too. Massillon was well aware of the restrictions generally placed on high born females, he female first cousins often grumbled about those he placed on them.

Her laughter at his choice of words was mesmerizing and it was a sound he wanted her to make again. It washed over him and he couldn't help the way his blood rushed because of it. The soft hum of arousal through his system that came with it was unexpected.

"I suppose I am" she replied with a mirth that caused his chest to swell with pride, having been the reason for her renewed confidence. His eyes again betrayed him, straying to her chest as he watch in utter fascination as her breasts bounced and jiggled with her laughter. They were absolutely sinful and Massillon couldn't help but wonder how they would bounce and jiggle while little Issy rode his cock.

With what little sense he had left, Massillon wrestled control back from his hardening member and dragged his eyes away from Isalinah's cleverage. The expression he found in her face told him it was already too late. She had scented his arousal and ... God's above the female was smiling.

Massillon realised she was not disturbed by his reaction, but that she was happy about it. No, not happy she was excited. Her face was flush and her breathing had deepened. He watched as her tongue darted out of her mouth to wet her luscious full kissable lips.
God's above and below, the female was turned on by his scent.

This conversation was not going according to plan at all.

Issy had absolutely chosen the right dress this evening. The male was a total, unfocused mess because of her cleverage on display and if that wasn't crazy enough, Issy could smell just how turned on he was becoming. It was thrilling to think she could have such an effect on a male, having just met him. He had no clue who Issy's father was and yet he wanted her!

Issy couldn't remember the last time she had spent time with a male and actually flirted with him. What pleased her even more was that the feeling of arousal was not one sided at all. The male was sexy, especially in that suit of his, and his accent was doing wonderful things to Issy's insides.  She wanted this male.

He was quite a hamdsome male and issy would have sworen that jawline was craved in granite. Those his lips were not as full as she generally liked them, they were smooth and pink and looked very kissable. She wondered what they would feel like against her own lips, her skin. Whether he would mind if she run her fingers through his dark, thick hair while they...

"God's above! Female, your scent would drive a male mad," Massillon exclaimed as his hand cupped her cheek to get her attention, pulling Issy back to reality reminding her that they were in a night club fulled with many other vampires with noses just as keen as her own.

If Issy was as light in complexion as Arion, she would be a blushing mess. He did not immediately remove his hand from her face after getting hed attention, seemingly enjoying the feel of her skin. The male breathes in deeply obviously savour the scent of her arousal.

The male moved so quickly, that had it not been for her intense training in the gentle care of his father's weapons master Highguard Rullal she would not have seen him move at all. He was at her side with his hand outstretched, a clear invitation.

"Will you join me this evening, my lady?" Massillon stated, his accent heavy with arousal. There was no doubt in his voice when he issued his formal invitation as he met Issy's full stare with his intense green one. His stare would have cause a lesser female to hesitate but Issy was no pussy to be quite blunt.

"I will, Massillon," the words left Issy's mouth with for more confidence than she expected. Issy stood and placed hand in his much larger one. The male's smile was all ego and he lowered his head to drop a soft closed-mouth kiss on the spot on her left cheek closest to her mouth. His lips lingered against her skin before he lifted his head in the direction of the VIP section, gave a curt nod, and then made a beeline for the exit. Except he didn't go through the front as Issy had expected, instead taking a sharp left near the entrance, down a narrow hall wall and pushed through large metal door marked "EMERGENCY EXIT" in red. Issy moved her short legs quickly in an effort to keep up with the males long strides as he had not released her hand since she had placed it in his on acceptance of his offer.

A part of Issy bucked with anxiety reminding her that she had in effect agreed to let this male take her some place unknown. This big muscled male who moved as quickly as her brother could. This male she had just met.

Outside the emergency doors was a sleek black town car ... no a Maybach. It was waiting for them and as they approached the engine came to life and the back door popped open. The male came to a halt at the door and stepped to the side giving Issy the opportunity to step inside first. She paused at the door and turned her head up to face the male. His expression read as patient allowing her to choose once again, asking if she was sure without uttering a single word.

Issy stared into those mesmerising green wyes, found no malice and, with renewed resolve, stepped into the car and settled into the seat behind the driver, before Massillon joined her.

The car pulled off the moment Massillon settled into his seat. When it took off the male reached over once more and took Issy's hand into his own.

"Come here female," he said before lifting her from her seat and depositing Issy onto his lap. Massillon then placed a gentle closed mouth kiss on his cheek once more, then another this time on her mouth itself. His lips, as she had suspected, were soft and feel good against her skin, sending tingles through her entire body. Issy returned the kiss with a gentle press of her and the male pulled her closer to his chest as he increased the pressure and starting another slow burn in the pit of Issy's stomach.

"Open for me, let me taste you," he mumbled against her lips and Issy obliged, parting her lips enough that the male could  slip his tongue inside and taste her. His groan was hands down the sexiest thing Issy had ever heard. The kiss grew intense from that moment with the male pulling her flush against his chest and turning her slightly so that she was now saddling his lap, her legs falling on either side of his large muscled thighs. His free hand came around the back of her neck, holding her head at the angle he wanted so he had full access to her mouth. He kissed away every single ouce of doubt left in her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 90 30
[COMPLETED] 'She is afraid yet so fearless, she is a child yet hides the power beneath her skin, she is so calm yet so dangerous, she seems foolish y...
68 3 20
Samriah is a strong stoic solider working in a secret branch of the military and hiding a secret of her own. When the paranormal world clashes with h...
715 88 21
●18+● Putting his finger under her chin he made her look up but to only meet with her shut eyes. Wanting to see her eyes he moved his mouth towards h...
447 37 10
When danger comes calling, Anna is the one who stands up for those she loves, even if it dooms her to a life she never could imagine for herself. Dau...