Woah (Namjin Short Story)

By WhatUpWorldCheshire

Where Jin is the owner of the cat hybrid Namjoon. A Namjin short story. More

~Credits~
1: Meow?
2: A new start
3: Years
4: Kendall
5: the pet meeting
6: finding out
7: the truth
8: the mall
10: a week
11: I love you
12: Morning~

9: Ken

606 23 0
By WhatUpWorldCheshire

Namjoon POV

I watch as they had a conversation. It's like Jin forgot about me. I was getting jealous because Jin was suppose to pay attention to me. I pouted while looking at them.
I got up and went to our room. I couldn't handle looking at them. It just breaks my heart.

Jin POV

I was talking to Ken, catching up on things. It's been 2 years since the last time I saw him. Why? Well, because him and his boyfriend had been traveling around the world. I was happy for him. But in the corner of my eye. I saw Namjoon getting up and leaving to go to our room. But, I will talk to him later. I still wanna catch up on things with Ken.

~1 hour later~

It's been an hour now. And Ken is getting ready to leave so he doesn't have his boyfriend worry about him.

"Bye Jin."
"Bye Ken. "

We both gave each other a hug and he left.

Now, I'm going to look for Namjoon.

"Namjoon!" I yelled loud enough so he can hear me.

No reply.

"Namjoon, where are you? " I started to get worry.
But then I heard a crash. I immediately rush to the crash and saw Namjoon on the floor next to the vase crying.

"Namjoon! Are you alright?" I rush to him. Not caring about the broken vase shards I will step on.
I wrap my arms around Namjoon.

"Tell me, why are you crying?" I was worried about Namjoon, I never saw him like this.

"I'm just.... I don't want you with Ken." He hugs me back.
I was shocked, he doesn't like Ken?

"Why?" I said questioning why he doesn't like Ken.

"I just don't like him around you. You are mine." I heard what he said and I was shocked. I guess Namjoon heard what he said and covered his mouth.

"I'm sorry Jin I just. " Namjoon was about to say something but he cut himself off. "Nevermind."

'Why do I feel my heart beating really fast?' I thought to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 166 8
Will some rumor about mirrors and death come true? Shattered Mirrors, a Fanfic and a Mystery/Horror AU. Started - 8/4/18 Ended - ??? RANKS : #224 - #...
51.3K 1.1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
47K 594 20
Book 3 HIGHEST RANKING #16 on sickfic #99 on junghoseok #64 on kimnamjoon A series of issues/problems in life. This book is a sickfic/mental health...
85K 1.5K 12
Jungkook becomes unwell and decides to hide this from the other members. Will he get caught or not? Will this cause trouble for the other members?