When the Moon Takes Over

By breathe_the_night

Alexandra Halsey is an ordinary girl with ordinary friends. She doesn't feel complete and fully happy, maybe... More

My life, My friends.
Little crush
Marks and healed wounds
Fantasy became reality
New attitude
Missing part ( New attitude)
Alcohol with a hint of teasing.
Around the fire.
Father, daughter time
The bitter-sweet full moon
Morning after
Words can only do harm
Broken hearts
What's happening?
Explanations
Letting people in
That little monster that lives inside each of us
Secrets that brings us closer
Emotions that control us
Befriend your inner wolf
Tales of horror
There is no competition
Falling in love
Distractions
Some things are better left unspoken.
The heat season
Thanksgiving Dinner.
Let the truth be revealed.
Breaking the chains
Only a part of it
Darkness comes to life
We had an agreement
Saying no to the throne?
Something about you
Getting to know each other
I need you
Guilt and regrets
Let's begin
Connecting with yourself
Death is upon you
Obsession
Chaos
Chaos Pt. II
History of our family
Too late to stop a war
The end of an era
Bring you back to me
Safe Haven
Epilogue
Author's Note
Sequel!

Introductions and surprises.

25.4K 1K 183
By breathe_the_night

Alex's POV

As the clock kept ticking, as the gray clouds in the dark sky kept passing by, my eyes were as open as the full moon soon that'll approach us and shine upon us. Just like her my eyes have that spark in them. Only because the love of my life was asleep here in my arms. She will never understand the love I feel for her. She loves another person I'm aware of that, yes I felt bad about her being with someone else but she looked happy. What angers me is that I am willing to give my soul for her and that douche had her heart and he broke it, let alone he is abusive. She looked surprised so that meant it was the first time he harshly approached her. That'll never happen again, not on my watch.

*Two weeks later.

The full moon is just a week from now. I've been training with the guys. Tonight is the night when the alpha gets back from his business trip. Tonight I will be face to face with the man that changed my life, hopefully for the better. Kylie said to not be afraid, Mark has been distant all these past days. He hasn't hung out with us or talked to us. Is getting us a bit worried, but maybe he needs some space. I tried to talk to him at the training sessions, but he only talks the essential.

It's October 15th and some guys are going crazy about a Halloween party that will be on the 31st. This school just has party after party. But that Halloween party is the biggest of the year and the most famous. People tend to get crazy that night.

Cassidy has been distant, not that we were close in the first place. That morning she just left early after eating breakfast at my place. I knew that it was going to happen, but I did absolutely nothing to her. She sometimes glares at me, and when we make eye contact she gives me a small smile, but other times she just ignores my existence. But she has always ignored my existence. I guess I was bummed out cause my mind thought that 'maybe' something was going to change between us, guess not.

Even though is colder outside Jamie said she needed to talk to me, now we are here sitting on the benches at the football field.

"How are you Alex?" She asked out of the blue.

"Guess I'm alright... how about you?" Is weird talking to her like this, as if we haven't talked in months.

"I'm good, she sighs. Alex you seem different, have you been having problems again? You know you can always talk to me". I see where this is going already.

"No, you know I'm over that J'. It's just that I've been really busy with the new softball thing and stuff." I hate lying to her, but is not like I can tell her why I haven't hung out lately with them.

"What stuff Alex? You used to tell me everything. You've been hanging a lot with Bria and her sister. Not to mention that you're a lot closer to Mark. Not, that is a problem, but I miss you, we all miss you." She really looked concerned and worried.

"They're cool, that's all, you have your boyfriend which I love cause he is my friend too, but I don't want to be all the time the third wheel. Penelope is always with someone. So that just leaves me with Mark right?"

"You're saying that we are not cool for you anymore? And if you felt like the third wheel I'm deeply sorry for that. It was never my intention to make you feel that way".

"It's not like that Jamie, we just became close, and it's okay, I guess, is just that I kind of missed you too." She gave a cheeky smile and hugged me.

"Well, I don't want you to feel left out cause is not like that ok? I'm not saying that you can't hang with other people, all I'm saying is that you don't leave us behind specially me. You're my sister and you know that damn well." That reminded me that I haven't told her about what happened two weeks ago with Cassidy. Better get her on the weird loop.

*******

School was finally over and now I'm here at the cabin, ready to be exploded with exercise. Today I didn't have practice so It wasn't going to be as tiring. Well, I hope.

Getting out of my car the first thing I saw was Raven with only a sports bra and shorts doing pull ups. Let me tell you it was a sexy view. Kylie came from behind and smacked her butt. "There you go baby, work those sexy Abbs." She is so similar to Penelope. I smiled to myself, but not for long since Kylie approached me. She threw me a pair of shorts with another sports bra.

"Get ready, we're going for a run." She winked before heading inside. I did as told. When I changed I felt the cold embrace my body, sending a light shiver to roam me, it was quite relaxing. "Relaxed by the cold? Asked Bria. "Surprisingly, yes". I responded. "That's part of being a wolf, since your body is always so warm the cold relaxes your muscles, making you have normal temperature again, of course that's only while you are in it".

"We're running 7 miles today, then turn back making that 14, after that you'll be doing a 100 push ups, squats and pull ups." I'm so not used to all this work out.

"Time to push your body to the limit Alex, the full moon is near and you're still weak for it".

I sighed and nodded. Kylie, Bria and Raven also will be joining us as always. We began running, the first two miles weren't that hard, but by the fourth one I felt like my lungs were going to collapse.

"Shit, I need a break" they looked at me like with one of those seriously looks. It's like the fifth time I ask them to stop. They look pretty normal not even out of breath. Gathering mine, Mark decided to just let it go and head back. They almost had to carry me. When we got back to the cabin It was already dark. The stars shine up in the sky making it look beautiful. Looking at them, I was reminded of the wishes I used to make as a kid. After 15 minutes I saw the headlights of an SUV coming our way. "Take a shower, the rest of the pack is eager to meet the newest member". Said Mark. Going upstairs, my hand was grabbed making my body turn around to be greeted by Raven. "Tonight is going to be surprising and eventful." My eyebrows arched in confusion which she noticed, but her response to that was to crash her lips on mine. At first I didn't respond to that, but then I found myself getting lost in her mouth. Her tongue was captivating specially with her piercing. She roamed passionately the inside of my mouth. She moved her hands to my hips and I grabbed her by the back of her neck. Her hands went a bit lower by the second. When they met their destination, she grabbed my ass causing me to let out a small whimper. The make out session was getting very heated at this point.

"What do you say if we finished this up in the bathroom?" She asks while nibbling on my neck.

Desperately I wanted to say yes, but Cassidy appeared in my mind and I lightly pushed Raven away. She looked at me as if she knew what is bothering me. "Alex, she isn't here, you're not even together, you've never have." She was right, so right, but is a very weird feeling I have inside as if I was betraying her which is not the case at all, maybe I need to let this finally go. Is not like Cassidy never had sex with Jackson so why am I restraining myself from having sex with other people? Without putting any more thought into it, I found myself agreeing. Raven smirked and bit her lip. I took her by the hand to take her in the bathroom with me. Once inside she grabbed me by the back of my neck so that we could be closer and our lips against each others. Her hands found their way at the hem of my shorts, her gaze looked down at it and then back up to my face as if she was asking me for permission. I nodded, without thought, she pulled them down, taking my underwear with it. I took off her sports bra revealing her chest.

Soon all of our clothes were off. My back was against the tiled shower wall. Our bodies were wet from the water, but I could also feel the slipperiness between my legs. Kissing her mouth, she inserted two fingers inside me, I gasped and she just smirked feeling proud. She kept going at it quicker this time making my moans hit a higher tone by the second. She was biting on my neck. My hand was grabbing a fistful of her hair, pulling it slightly, the other was massaging her left breast, she was rubbing my clit with her thumb making my mind go wild. As I reached my climax, I let out a loud moan which she silenced with her lips. My core was throbbing, and my body was recovering from the orgasm. "I needed that" I found myself saying. "I needed it too, trust me. Your juices all over my hand babe." When she said that my blood went up to my cheeks causing her to smile. She washed her hand under the water. After another round,We helped each other wash our bodies.

******

When I got downstairs and made my way outside a lot of eyes fell on me. There were many people here. "Hey!!" Kylie said then I heard the door opening. Raven stood by my side with a beer in her hand. "Hope Raven here helped ya clear your mind also with the relaxation of your body". She wiggled her eyebrows making me feel uncomfortable, more than I was before. Raven let out a laugh, Kylie did too. Mark walked out and suddenly Raven became serious, Ky just looked the other way.

Around 14 people were here. Also, they kept looking at me. Mark, Kylie and Raven walked further away next to Bria without saying a word. As I was about to ask what the hell was happening a husky male voice came from behind me, a voice that I knew very well. Everyone put their heads down. "Ms' Halsey is very nice to finally introduce myself as your alpha". When I turned around to see if the person crossing my mind was truly the one speaking indeed it was. There he stood with glowing red eyes.

Mr. Franco is the pack's alpha.

A.N>> I know is a short chapter but next one is going to be more exciting. Thanks for the ones reading. Also I felt that the song fit the moment and Alex feelings towards Cassidy. Sorry for errors. Lots of love ^&^

K.S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 587 19
Alpha Alex has been look for his mate since turned 18. Now at the age of 26, waiting 8 long painful years for her. He also as other responsible to hi...
241 23 24
Alexandra Berezins life has never normal. As a half-blood vampire she is an uncommon being and one with many weaknesses but after an attack in the to...
871 19 20
she was normal, had a life and loved it the way it was. she had to best friends who you would think could talk in their heads. but what happens when...
1.3K 55 19
"I can't stay here." "I need you here." "I need my pack." "I need my mate." "Correction, you want your mate." ******************************* Blaire...