Compton's Promiscuous

Da Miss_Hoodnificent

A backstory on Sweet Cheeks mysteriously famous lustful lover, Tilly Beans. Follow through her memories of gr... Altro

Introdction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 9

5.1K 246 95
Da Miss_Hoodnificent

Compton's Promiscuous: Chapter 9

~3 Years Later~

I was nineteen years old now and Sweet Cheeks was basically my female lover. We weren't together in a relationship but she lets me try things on her which I enjoy very much. It's only with her that I just have the feeling that I need her. Any other female, I don't care for. I just see them as another bitch I don't care to know. When I see Sweets, I just want her.

King still hasn't met Sweet Cheeks because he and I were in Vegas. He's been living out here since just before I got out of the correctional center, so this is the first time in three years that I actually get to be with him. We still talked everyday but I missed him physically.

"Look who's out in Vegas." He said pulling me in for a big hug. I just got a huge sniff of his cologne and wanted to cry. I've missed him so much, it doesn't even feel real that I'm actually holding him.

"I wanna go back to Compton with you." I said into his chest. His hands were snaking right down to my ass and I just let him. I wore thin ass leggings just for you King, so you better enjoy what I'm letting you get.

"Awe, Tilly Beans I ain't goin' back for a little while." He nuzzled right into the crook of my neck and even planted a soft kiss on my neck.

"Why not? Sweets, you, and me could run those streets if you come back with me." The slow swaying he was having us do was so relaxing, I could fall asleep just like this.

"If I walk back there, I'll get blasted. Boss fucked up a deal and all of our asses that were on that one run are wanted dead. So I'm keepin' out of Cali for a little while." I just let out a sigh and pulled away from him. "Don't be like that."

"I just want your ass back home. I'm out of that correctional center- been out, yet my best friend isn't even with me. It's been three years and I miss the nigga who pisses me off so much." He grabbed my hand and started dragging me away. He had my suitcase in his other hand and I could hear his laughs.

"You 'ont think I 'ont miss the female who yells at me for every little thing every damn day? I miss hearin' that voice yell at how I put the pillows upside down on the bed or my hats-"

"Don't even start with the hats." I snapped. I watched him tip it off to the side and I just jumped up and knocked it off his head. "Ain't I jusy say not to start?! And what does your ass do?! You done did start the shit!" He bent down and grabbed his hat, putting it on me.

"I miss that yelling, I really do." He continued to laugh. "You look sexier with my hat on."

"I could be in just the hat right now." He just shook his head. "If that's what you want to happen, I got no shame running around the airport naked in just your hat because I ain't ever comin' back to Vegas."

"You wouldn't-" I let go of his hand and started to pull off my shirt only to be stopped by him. "Aight, you would. Pull your shirt back down, that much cleavage is only for me to see." And Sweets.

"You can see whatever you want." I laughed grabbing his hand again amd continued walking towards the exit. I had the smaller suitcase and I noticed he kept eyeing it. "What now."

"You're only here for a week, why two suitcases?"

"Nigga Bitch, I'm Tilly Beans. I need selections."

***

We've been at his house for a little while just laying by his pool. It didn't have stairs, it was like a ramp and it was so cool. I was laying on the slope of it and I felt like an actual beached whale. Till I felt a certain someone tapping my ass.

"Aye. My lovely buns aren't a drum set." I said not really paying much attention. I was so comfortable right here. It was hot as fuck but this cold water had me gone.

"They jiggle and it's a sight I wanna see. I ain't seen that ass in three years, let me enjoy my fun for a week. Also, you look like you're about to K-O." He said crawling up next to me. I felt a few of his dreads on my shoulder and just started laughing because it tickled.

"I'm so relaxed right here. Naked in a pool, gettin' that sun on my back is all too good. You got a whole week to have fun, enjoy it but my ass trynna get a tan." I was literally 50 shades of brown at this point. Got tans every where, I needa even that out right quick.

"I Love You Tilly Beans." He said grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

"I Love You Too, King." A smile formed on my face without me even realizing it but that was okay. I felt his lips on my cheek and I just giggled like a horny school girl.

"You do?" He asked scooting even closer to me. He was on my left side, so I leaned my head to the left, resting my head against his shoulder.

"Of course I do." You dumb ass. Why the hell would you question that? Boy, sometimes I feel like you bark up my tree just to irritate me but one of these days my tree gon' fall on you and flatten you down like the flapjack you is.

"Well then, Tilly Beans, Will You Marry Me?" My eyes shot open so fast and I backed up to see King with a ring in between his pointer finger and thumb.

"Oh God." Was all I could say, starring at the ring. My hands over my mouth and my eyes still wide with shock. "Oh Good God." I felt so sick to my stomach to where I wanted to cry.

"Tilly Beans, I've stayed loyal to you all these years, even though we broke up years ago. You love me and I love you, then lets make it official." All I could do was eye that ring. That shine mocking me and I actually cried? Tears, I command those asses to get back in the ducts. I ain't about to be a bitch today or any other day.

"King... You know how I am with that kind of-"

"Don't trip over it. I've been with you for all these years and I ain't just up and left you once. You left me 'cause of the correctional center, but I was right by your side." He grabbed my left hand just put the ring on.

"King-"

"It's already on your finger, you're mine. I wanna hear you say "Yes King, I'll Marry You" that's all. I'm too good to you and put up with all of your shit." He chuckled pulling me in for an embrace.

"Yes King, I'll Marry You." I said eyeing the damn thing on my finger... Oh God. What the fuck am I doin'? He's my best friend and he done cuffed my ass!

"Things'll be fine. We don't needa get married right off the bat either. What scares you?" He asked looking into my eyes and wiping away a tear.

"Just committment itself. I dont wanna be cheated on."

"Mariah, I'm the only person who knows what you've gone through. I was with you during all your downfalls, why would I cheat? I haven't even as much as gotten another females number in six years. Only females in my phone are you and family."

"King, if you do anything to fuck me over. I will personall engrave "Tilly Beans' Bitch" into a bullet and kill you with that only bullet." He ain't say shit, he just kissed me and I melted like a damn chocolate bar.

"Come on, I wanna go out to dinner and celebrate." He said standing up, picking me up with him. "Get up."

"Carry me like the child you know I truly am." I said jumping into his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I know you're enjoying this-"

"You're all wet and slippery, why wouldn't I be enjoying this." He chuckled, carrying me back inside the house. It was small but it was that really cute small where it got all the dope ass furniture inside. "Get dressed, I'm starving."

"Want me instead?"

"I'll save desert for later when the wine and chocolates are pulled out." I love you, my nigga.

I walked down to his room where my suitcases were and started digging through for some kind of dress, I hope I packed. I don't remember what I stuffed in the big suitcase-

"You need a dress huh?" He asked standing by the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Possibly."

"You're lucky I know what you like. Go look in the closet." He smiled. I got up and walked to his closet, stepping over my clothes that I had thrown about the room. I looked towards the far left of his closet and pulled out a simple, short, tight looking white dress that made me smile. It had those gold spikes on the heart neckline and I done fell in love. "You can take it back with you when you go back to Compton."

***

I couldn't resist going back to looking at the ring on my finger all throughout dinner. It felt like it was a thousand pounds when in reality it was no where even near close to an actual pound.

"You good?" He asked and my attention went right back to him. All of him.

"I just still don't believe my ass is cuffed. I never saw the day that that finger would have any kind of ice on it."

"You're eyeing it like it's a bomb about to go off any second." He chuckled.

"What am I going to do for a whole year while you're out here?" I asked playing with the mint leaf that came with my meal.

"Just do you or you can chill with me here for a year. Then we get a place back down in Compton." He suggested handing me a few peas off his plate for me to play with. "You're such a child." He laughed.

"Then come back with me 'cause children needa be watched." I retorted back as I tried to stack the peas on top of the mint leaf.

"You're a grown ass Thuggette. You 'ont need me to watch you." The check came and I watched him slip in a hundred dollar bill.

"You just stay havin' hundreds in those pockets huh?" He nodded. "You must be a pain at grocery stores when your amount is something under twenty bucks."

"You're tellin' me. I just tell 'em, keep the change 'cause I 'ont even wanna deal with the wait." Shit, you know what I could do in all that time? I could get a lot done.

"Please come back?"

"Nope. In a year, let's roll out. I'm full and ready to catch them Z's." He wrapped an arm around me as we walked out of the diner.

"Can we fuck when we get home?" I asked when he opened the door for me. I slid right into the seat and pulled off the dress because I just didn't want it on anymore. I neatly folded it and put it on my lap.

"Tilly Beans, what the fuck. Why the dress?" I shrugged. "Anyways, yeah we can when we get home." Oooh yay, I get yo dick when we get home. It's been so long, I need a reminder of all it's glory.

"Do dicks grow as you get older or fatter?" I asked looking right at the party he had goin' on his pants... I was about to be apart of that party and I was all too excited for that.

"I don't think so? I ain't sure." He shrugged.

"Can I touch it now-"

"Good lord Tilly Beans. No, I'm driving." We sat there in a few moments of silence. He was looking at the road and I was staring at that bulge.

"Can I touch it now?"

"No." I just shook my head and decided to look out my window. I saw a tree, another tree, some bright ass buildings, more trees, and a rock-

"How about now?"

"Are we still on the road?" I nodded very eagerly. "Then, no." Oh you butt munch. My one goal is to just feel it. That is all and he's preventing me from completeing my goal, and he used to talk about some "make goals so you can complete them to make you feel better" nigga you're stupid.

Finally we got home and I made him carry me inside because I said so. He made me wait four minutes to get home and that nearly killed me.

I was kissing him the whole way to his room. The lights were dim and he laid me down on the bed, trapping me underneath him.

"Oh my God! You have a water bed?! No fucking way!" I screamed with too much excitement as I started to roll like an egg roll around the bed. "I love it!"

"You're kidding me." He said point blankly.

"Do you see me laughing? Ooh I'm lovin' this, I wanna play on it some more." I said as the water underneath me made me feel like jell-o. Why didn't I notice this earlier?!

"You 'ont even want the dick now huh-"

"Nope. I got this to play with." These waves!

My laughter was echoing throughout the house as I continued to play with the bed. I couldn't even imagine how a fuck would work on it... That would be one hell of a ride.

Then Breezy came walkin' in all sexy n' shit, that ten inch d-

*Pause*

"Breezy, stay out of my memories." I said with a laugh. "You ain't ten inches."

"Aye to you too Tilly Beans. Girl, this dick stay true to my words." He said sitting next to Varo. "So you're good with 'em on the couch like that?" He asked looking at Sweets and I.

"They ain't gon' do nun'. I just fucked with Sweets-" I reached over and pulled Sweets in for a kiss.

"Varo. I 'ont feel alright." I heard Breezy say followed with a deep gulp. "Why the hell do I feel like this." He continued to say.

I pulled away from Sweets and saw the puzzled looks on their faces.

"Still think that?" I asked.

"How far you willin' to go-"

"Varo." Sweets said with a laugh. "But probably go very far 'cause today I'm her wifey." I knew she'd come to my side. All she needed was some persuasion.

"I lost my train of thoughts... I'm just- I 'ont even know. Y'all gave me a feelin' I ain't familliar with." Breezy said adjusting his shorts and I just chuckled.

"You're not even mad Varo, huh?" Sweets asked.

"Why would I be mad? It's Tilly Beans, I can't be mad at you for kissin' her, I know that's mad fucked up but I actually expect that when she comes up to visit." See, he knows Sweets is really my wifey, he just won't admit it yet.

"Anyways, that's cute how you and King were engaged. Get back to the memory please." Sweets said pulling the blanket up over us. Good thinking, I was gettin' cold.

*Continuing*

After like an hour of rolling around like an idiot, I finally settled down and felt the bed swish when King hopped on.

"Finally tired yourself out?" I nodded with a yawn and snuggled up next to him. Oooh he had no shirt on and his skin was so warm... Give me all the warmth.

"I love this bed."

"I know you do. That whole hour, all I could hear was your laughing." I slid my hands down his shorts and grabbed the prize I wanted earlier. It was also warm and so soft, I liked it.

"I like this more though."

"Like it always has been, that's all yours, Tilly Beans." :D "I'm goin' to bed though. I'll see you in the morning." He said reaching down to give me one of those passionate kisses that leaves a Lady G weak in the knees. "Love you."

"Love you too."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

237K 5.3K 38
I take requests but it will mostly be my own ideas that I'll potentially turning into full stories. Enjoy this sensual, black ass book of mine! INTEN...
Retaliated Da Miss G

Narrativa generale

363K 9K 45
This is the 9th book in my "Thug Love Series" be sure to have read the other 8 (Order on my profile description) and it would help to read "Oakland's...
203K 5.3K 10
A "Thug Love Series" Short Story / Fan Fiction Hope Y'all Enjoy -Miss_Hoodnificent
90K 2.2K 9
A "Thug Love Series" Short Story. Be Sure To Have Read My "Thug Love Series" First. The Order Is On My Profile Description. Hope Y'all Enjoy Keep It...