Worlds Colliding (Shadowhunte...

By katherinep97

All rights go to the creators of Shadowhunters, except for the fanfiction characters and plots. More

Characters
Chapter 1 - The Guilty Blood
Chapter 2 - A Door Into the Dark
Chapter 3 - Parabatai Lost
Chapter 4 - Day of Wrath
Chapter 5 - Dust, and Shadows
Chapter 6 - Iron Sisters
Chapter 8 - Love is a Devil
Chapter 9 - Bound by Blood
Chapter 10 - By the Light of Dawn
Chapter 11 - Mea Maxima Culpa
Chapter 12 - You Are Not Your Own
Chapter 13 - Those of Demon Blood

Chapter 7 - How Are Thou Fallen

526 16 0
By katherinep97

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/147614

From 2.06 - Iron Sisters: In the main office, Victor and Jace were there.

Victor held up a table, turning it on.

The screen showed from Jace's trial from 2.04 'Day of Wrath'.

Isabelle: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Shadowhunters)"

Victor: (on the video) "Can you pledge your unconditional loyalty to the Clave?"

From 2.04 - Day of Wrath: In Jace's trial in City of Bones, Jace was holding the Soul-Sword in his hands.

"No, I can't," Jace answered.

From 2.06 - Iron Sisters: In the main office, Victor and Jace were there.

Jace looked at him. "You want me to leave."

From 2.06 - Iron Sisters: In Magnus' apartment, Jace stood in front of Jesse and Magnus. "You got a spare room?"

Jesse frowned.

Magnus gave him a look but he was also confused.

From 2.05 - Dust, and Shadows: In the main office, Isabelle and Victor were talking.

"I would like to lead the mission to the Iron Sisters," Isabelle told him.

"Your wound," Victor told her.

Victor rubbed the yin fen salve on Isabelle.

Victor: (voice over from 2.05 - Dust, and Shadows) "There is something that can make the infection go away."

Isabelle looked forward, feeling different. A tear fell down her cheek.

Victor: (voice over from 2.05 - Dust, and Shadows) "Yin fen."

Victor handed the small silver box to her. "A little goes a long way."

Isabelle sighed.

From 2.06 - Iron Sisters: At the Adamant Citadel, Isabelle, Clary and Kaylin walked in from the gates.

From 2.06 - Iron Sisters: At the Adamant Citadel, Isabelle, Clary and Kaylin were looking at Cleophas.

"Are you Luke's sister?" Kaylin asked.

"I am," Cleophas answered.

From 2.06 - Iron Sisters: At the Adamant Citadel, Isabelle was listening to Cleophas, Clary and Kaylin.

Kaylin was speaking to Cleophas. "I need to ask you something. I was given a message."

From 2.05 - Dust, and Shadows: In the basement, the demon looked at Kaylin, snarling.

Kaylin saw a rune on the wall, blinking, drawing the rune on her palm.

Kaylin: (voice over from 2.06 - Iron Sisters) "An image of a rune."

From 2.06 - Iron Sisters: At the Adamant Citadel, Cleophas, Clary and Kaylin were standing together.

Kaylin draw the rune on her palm. The bright light appeared on the rune, shining up to the ceiling.

Isabelle watched in shock.

From 2.06 - Iron Sisters: At the Adamant Citadel, Cleophas, Clary and Kaylin walked outside together.

"The Sword needs angelic energy?" Clary asked.

"To activate the Sword, it must wielded by an angelic being, and struck by a bolt of lightning," Cleophas told them.

"Then it's capable of mass murder," Kaylin told her.

From 2.06 - Iron Sisters: At the Adamant Citadel, Cleophas and Magdalena were facing each other.

"I thought this was all behind you," Magdalena told her.

Cleophas stared at her, looking guilty. She stabbed her blade into Magdalena's stomach, making her gasp. Cleophas stepped away, letting Magdalena fell down to the floor.

Magdalena grunted in pain, holding her stomach, dying.

Cleophas held out her stele, hovering it on her neck, showing a circle rune.

----/----

Day One

Evening - Streets

A person dressed in all black with their face un seen was walked down the street.

---- ----

Night - Abandoned Prison

The unknown person was walking down the abandoned hallway. They uncovered their head, walking forward.

---- ----

Room

The unknown person walked in, stopping.

The Soul-Sword was in the middle of the room.

The unknown person was revealed to be Cleophas.

Two men were there.

Valentine was there, standing on the second floor. "Most traitors are harder to catch." He jumped down, landing on the floor, standing up. "After all these years... why ignite your Circle rune? What's your game, Cleophas?"

"There is no game," Cleophas told him. "I'm not a traitor." Valentine started pacing calmly. "I did what I had to do after the Uprising, but I never stopped believing in you."

Valentine stopped pacing. "You were all cowards. Giving up the minute you thought I was dead."

"I had no choice," Cleophas told him. "Becoming an Iron Sister was about survival. It was that or a death sentence."

Valentine shrugged. "You're following in your mother's footsteps. That's very sweet."

"When I met your daughters, and heard that you were alive, I knew there was hope," Cleophas told him. "I knew I had a second chance."

"And what do you know about Clarissa and Kaylin?" Valentine asked.

"Kaylin created a rune," Cleophas told him. Valentine looked at her. "Valentine, in all my training, I've never seen anything like it. She's special."

"You expect me to take you at your word?" Valentine asked.

"I will prove it to you," Cleophas told him.

---- ----

Elsewhere

An old man was sitting on a chair in the middle of a room, chained up.

Valentine was there, standing near him, crossing his arms over his chest. "You know, old friend... I freed you from your entombment, granted you shelter, and this is what you do? Warning Kaylin is futile. You know that. I already have the Mortal Sword. The storm is coming... whether you like it or not." He leaned down toward the older man. "Leave my youngest daughter alone."

Valentine walked away, leaving.

---- ----

Institute - Alec's Room

Kaylin was sitting on Alec's bed, sketching. "So, where are you planning on taking me tonight?"

Alec's voice came from the bathroom. "That's a surprise."

Kaylin chuckled, smiling a small smile. Her smile faded away, hearing a distorted screaming. She rubbed her temple, frowning, looking in pain.

The screaming stopped.

Kaylin looked confused, looking around. "Hey, uh, Alec, did--did you hear that?"

Alec walked out from the bathroom, buttoning his shirt. "No. Why? Did you hear anything?"

Kaylin looked at him in confusion, placing down her sketch book. "That sound just now."

Alec tilted his head. "What sound? I didn't hear anything."

Kaylin looked away in confusion, shaking her head. "Never mind." She sighed. "I need a day off."

Alec scoffed, walking closer. "Yeah, you do."

Alec bend down, kissing her on the lips, making Kaylin smile. Kaylin chuckled, pulling away slightly, smiling at him.

----/----

There was a closeup of Clary's runes on her shoulders and chest, while there was a closeup of Isabelle's runes on her arms, and her snake bracelets.

There was a closeup of Kaylin waving her stele over the runes on her arms.

Ruelle: "We're coming."

Simon looked over his shoulder.

There was a closeup of Alec drawing back his bow to shoot an arrow.

Clary spun her stele around, thrusting her arm down at her side.

Kaylin held her hand forward, making a rune on her hand glow brightly, wind blowing back her hair.

Ruelle: "After you."

Jace raised a sword diagonally over his head.

Alec aimed his bow and arrow at the camera.

Simon flashed his fangs.

Magnus sent a blast of magic from his hand straight ahead.

Ruelle: "This is the hunt."

Jesse turned to look behind her, waving her hands, which glowed with magic.

Isabelle looked straight ahead, swinging a staff around.

Luke's eyes glowed green. His police badge was shown.

Jace turned to look at the camera over his shoulder.

Clary and Kaylin stood facing each other, looking to the side toward the camera, Shadowhunter blades resting on their shoulders, pointing behind them.

Ruelle: "This is the hunt."

Worlds Colliding (Shadowhunters)

The Mortal Instruments

----/----

Streets

Kaylin and Alec were walking together, holding a few bags. Kaylin linked her arm with Alec's. They walked toward a park.

Alec looked at her nervously. He looked inside a bag, pulling out a small box. "I, uh, I got you something."

"Me?" Kaylin asked.

They stopped walking.

Alec smirked. "Yes, you." He handed the box to her. "Open it."

Kaylin looked at the box, opening it, seeing a silver small bracelet. She smiled. "It's beautiful." She looked at Alec. "Thank you, Alec. You continue to surprise me."

Alec smiled, pulling her closer. "In good ways, I hope."

Kaylin chuckled. "Oh, yes."

Alec and Kaylin leaned closer, kissing sweetly.

---- ----

Magnus' Apartment - Magnus' Room

Magnus and Jesse were kissing on the bed. Blankets were covering them.

They heard a woman's giggling loudly.

Jesse pulled away from Magnus, looking annoyed to the door. "That's it. We need to kick Jace out. Right now."

"I haven't had a roommate this brazen since..." Magnus trailed off. "Well, since Casanova and I spent the night in the Doge's Palace."

Jesse looked at him in amusement. "Casanova?" She sighed, reaching to her phone. "I'll call Alec. He'll talk to Jace. He can't stay here forever."

Magnus took the phone away. "No, no." He placed the phone aside. "Nothing a little magic can't fix."

Magnus snapped his fingers.

The radio turned on.

(Song) Got It Bad - LEISURE

Magnus looked at Jesse, smirking. "All good?"

Jesse chuckled, smirking. She pulled Magnus down, kissing him passionately. Magnus smiled, kissing her back.

(End of Song)

---- ----

Jade Wolf - Supply Room

Simon was putting an a shirt, looking at a mirror.

Clary walked in. "Hey, Simon, you here?" She stared at him. Simon started to button the shirt. "Hey."

Simon looked at her, walking closer. "Hey."

"Wow, you look..." Clary trailed off.

Simon looked worried. "Overdressed."

"No," Clary told him. "No, you look, uh, great."

Simon finished buttoning the shirt. "Really? It's not too wrinkled? I mean..." He brushed his sleeves. "I don't really own an iron, so..."

Simon chuckled.

"You have plans?" Clary asked.

"Yeah," Simon answered. "I'm hanging out with, uh... with Caroline."

"Alone?" Clary asked.

Simon shrugged. "Uh, yeah... yeah, I--I guess. I mean, it's not the first time. Just been a while."

Clary nodded. "Yeah. Yeah. I--I get that. That's cool. Go. Have a good time."

Simon frowned. "You okay?"

"Yeah," Clary told him, nodding. "Go on." Her phone rang. She pulled it out. "I have to go anyway, so..." She turned to leave, stopping, turning to him. "But don't worry about the wrinkles. She's not gonna notice."

Clary walked away, leaving.

Simon watched her go, smiling a small smile, nodding.

---- ----

Magnus' Apartment - Balcony

(Song) Got It Bad - LEISURE

Alec and Kaylin were there, kissing on the couch. Their phones rang, making them pull away.

Alec pulled out his phone, looking at it, sighing. "Damn it. We need to go."

Kaylin pouted, smiling. "Let's go do our job, Shadowhunter."

Alec sighed, smiling a small smile, standing up. His phone rang. He looked at it in confusion, answering. "Jess?" Kaylin stood up. "Uh, Kay and I are here already." He frowned. "What?" He sighed. "Okay. I'll, uh, I'll talk to him."

Alec hung up.

"Is everything okay?" Kaylin asked.

"Yeah, uh, wait here, I need to go check something," Alec told her.

Kaylin nodded.

Alec walked inside.

---- ----

Jace's Guest Room

Jace and a woman, name Kaelie were in bed, naked.

Kaelie was on top of Jace, looking at his runes. "What's this one do?"

"Flexibility," Jace answered, flipping her on the bed, hovering over her.

Kaelie laughed, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Alec opened the door, walking in, looking at them in boredom.

Kaelie smirked. "And this one?"

Jace smirked, looking at her. "Stamina."

"Ooh, I like the sound of that," Kaelie told him.

Jace and Kaelie kissed.

"We have orders," Alec told him. "Let's go."

Jace pulled away from Kaelie, sighing. "I'm a little tied up."

Kaelie smiled. "Not yet, you're not." They both chuckled. Kaelie looked at Alec. "You're welcome to join us."

Alec looked away in annoyance. "I'm good."

Kaelie smirked. "Your loss. I'll give you two a minute."

Kaelie got out from the bed, grabbing a robe, walking away, leaving.

(End of Song)

Alec looked at Jace, looking to the chair where Jace's jeans were lying, grabbing it and throwing it to Jace. "This is your solution? Hiding out at Magnus'?"

Jace put on the jeans. "I wouldn't exactly call this hiding."

"We have obligations," Alec told him.

"Obligations," Jace repeated. "Aldertree wanted me gone and I'm gone."

"So you got demoted," Alec told him. "So what? You'll work your way back up."

"You don't understand," Jace told him.

"Then tell me," Alec told him. "Whatever it is, it can't be that bad." Jace didn't answer, looking down. "So you're just gonna turn your back on us? On Isabelle? Kaylin? Clary?"

"I told you I'm not discussing Clary," Jace told him.

"She's your family, just like Kaylin," Alec told him. "Your sisters."

Jace stood up. "I don't need a reminder."

"Kaylin's here," Alec told him.

"You didn't told her I'm here, right?" Jace asked.

"Not yet, but I'm about to," Alec told him.

Jace shook his head. "Don't. I'm having that talk with you, I don't need my baby sister giving me that too." He pointed at him. "You know, you should go. We don't want you getting benched, too."

Alec shook his head. "This isn't you."

Alec gave him a look, walking away, leaving.

---- ----

Institute - Training Room

Shadowhunters were training.

Alec, Kaylin and Clary were walking together.

"Any idea what this is about?" Kaylin asked.

"Heard a big storm's moving in," Alec told them. "Always increases demon activity."

"And Jace is--" Clary started.

"Not here," Alec told them.

"He's totally shut me out," Clary told them.

"You not the only one who he isn't talking to," Kaylin told her, sighing. "He hardly answering my texts and calls."

Clary sighed. "He's not answering my texts. I don't understand what's going on."

"Me neither," Alec told them. "Come on."

---- ----

Main Room

Alec, Kaylin and Clary walked to Isabelle.

Isabelle's hand was shaking. She grabbed it.

"What did we miss?" Alec asked.

Isabelle turned on the computer screen. "Let's see. The Citadel was breached. Magdalena is dead. Cleophas is missing."

"Oh, my God," Clary told them, sighing. "Valentine?"

"Who else could it be?" Isabelle asked, turning to face them. "Aldertree's heading to Idris to meet with the Council."

"I'll go check with ops," Alec told them, walking away, leaving.

Clary walked away, leaving.

Isabelle started to leave.

"Izzy," Kaylin told her. Isabelle stopped, turning to her. "There's something I need to tell you about Sister Cleophas."

"That you told her about your new rune?" Isabelle asked.

Kaylin looked confused. "How did you know I--"

"Does it matter?" Isabelle asked. "You should know what it feels like when the people you care about shut you out."

"Izzy, Jace told me and Clary it would be dangerous for anyone who found out," Kaylin told her.

"So now I need to be protected?" Isabelle asked. "I welcomed you and Clary in, Kaylin. Saw you through training, rescued Simon every time he got into trouble, which is basically all of the time, and after your Mom..."

"Izzy, I'm sorry," Kaylin told her. "Look, we both care about the Iron Sisters. We need to find Sister Cleophas. We can do it together."

Isabelle hesitated, shaking her head. "I'm kind of over this whole togetherness thing."

Isabelle turned around, walking away, leaving.

Kaylin watched her go, looking sad but also confused.

---- ----

Hallway

Isabelle walked down the hallway, stopping at the main office door, looking around. She walked in.

---- ----

Main Office

Isabelle grabbed the box from above the fireplace, quickly looking inside it, finding the Yin fen's silver box. She smiled a small smile, taking it. She opened it, seeing nothing inside it, looking disappointed, turning to the fireplace in annoyance.

A woman, Lindsay walked in. "What are you doing in here?"

Isabelle blinked, turning to her. "I'm here on Aldertree's orders. What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I was just walking to the ops center, and I heard something," Lindsay answered.

"Well, now that you know it's just me, get back to work," Isabelle told her.

Lindsay turned around, walking out, leaving.

Isabelle put her hands on her neck, looking frustrated, breathing heavily.

---- ----

Alley

Cleophas was looking around. She looked at the side, holding her blade. She looked down at her shirt, making a cut on her stomach with her blade, grunting in pain.

----/----

Hunter's Moon

(Song) Rattlesnake - Wages

Maia was bartending.

Caroline walked closer, sitting down, smiling. "Hey, you."

Maia smiled. "Hey. Ooh, someone looking like they going on a date."

"I'm just dressed normal as I can be," Caroline told her, chuckling. "And that's not a date."

"So, you just going out with someone," Maia told her, smirking. "Is it Simon?"

"We're hanging out," Caroline told her, giving her a look, smiling. "Okay?" Maia chuckled. "That's not a date."

Maia shook her head teasingly. "No. Of course not. Hold on, I'll give you a drink."

"Thanks," Caroline told her.

Maia walked to the other side.

Magnus walked closer. "Ah, Caroline."

"Hey, Magnus," Caroline told him. Magnus sat next to her. "What's up?"

"Oh nothing," Magnus told her. Maia walked closer, placing two glasses in front of them. "Where's you brother?"

"Putting Ray to sleep," Caroline answered. Maia handed Caroline a beer. "Thanks."

Maia poured martini for Magnus, handing it to him.

Magnus handed her money. "Thank you, my dear."

"On the house for my best tipper," Maia told him, looking at Caroline. "And for one of my best friends."

Caroline smiled.

Magnus smirked. "Never trust a stingy warlock, Maia. Not when we have an eternity to acquire wealth."

Magnus winked.

Maia smiled, taking the money. "I'll remember that."

Caroline chuckled.

Magnus smiled.

Isabelle walked past them.

Magnus looked over, noticing her.

Isabelle walked to a Warlock who was playing pool. "Are you Rufus?"

Magnus was watching, turning to Caroline, whispering something to her.

"What are you in the mood for, Shadowhunter?" Rufus asked. "Dream gels? Energy powder?"

"Yin fen," Isabelle answered.

"Dancing with the devil, are we?" Rufus asked. "Yeah, I could track some down. Won't be cheap."

"Whatever it costs," Isabelle told him.

Magnus walked closer. "Rufus, my man. I wish I could say it was lovely to see you."

"Magnus, what are you doing here?" Isabelle asked.

"The question is, what is Rufus doing here?" Magnus asked. "He knows he's banned from North America... indefinitely." Rufus stared at him, looking away, sighing. He walked away, leaving. Isabelle looked annoyed. Magnus turned to her, speaking Spanish. "¿Qué haces guapa?"

Isabelle tilted her head. "I'm here on business."

Isabelle walked past him to a table, leaning on it.

Magnus stood in front of her. "Drug dealer business?"

"Exactly," Isabelle told him. "Trying to crack down on the Downworlder drug trade."

"Isabelle, I don't need magic to know when I'm being lied to," Magnus told her.

"There's been a spike in the demand for yin fen and I have orders to find the source," Isabelle told him. "If you don't believe me, call Aldertree."

Isabelle tilted her head.

Magnus nodded slightly. "Apologies. I've seen the havoc yin fen can wreak up close and personal. Nearly cost my friend Jem his life."

"Do you know where to look for the source?" Isabelle asked.

"Definitely not Rufus," Magnus told her. "But if you wanna stop a yin fen distribution ring, you'll need to find the kingpin."

"Any ideas on who that might be?" Isabelle asked.

"Probably one of the Night Children," Magnus told her. "Yin fen is made from vampire venom. When people get desperate enough, they go straight to the vamps."

Isabelle nodded. "Good to know."

"This is dangerous business, Isabelle," Magnus told her. "Be careful."

Isabelle smiled a small smile. "I always am."

Magnus nodded slightly, walking past her.

Isabelle let her smile fade away, looking down.

(End of Song)

---- ----

Jade Wolf - Outside

Clary, Kaylin and Luke were walking together.

"So you two met Cleophas?" Luke asked.

"At the Citadel," Kaylin answered. "I'm trying to figure out this new rune ability and--"

"Wait, hold it," Luke told them, looking at Kaylin. "Rune ability?"

Kaylin hesitated. "Yeah..."

"Kay was somehow able to create a new rune," Clary told him. "We didn't even know that was possible."

"Neither did I," Luke told them.

"Luke, it was the most incredible thing," Kaylin told him. Clary smirked at her excited sister. "I--I shot sunlight out of my hand."

They stopped next to the restaurant.

"Jace said not to tell anyone, but Cleophas was your sister, and if Valentine has hurt her or worse, we--" Clary started.

"Hold it, hold it," Luke told them. "Girls, listen to me. Cleo may not be the victim here. She could be working with Valentine."

"Uh, no, she's so dedicated to the Iron Sisters," Clary told him.

"When the Circle disbanded, she had to be," Luke told her.

Clary and Kaylin looked at him in shock.

"She was a member of the Circle?" Kaylin asked. Luke nodded. Clary sighed. "We didn't realize..."

"And she worshipped Valentine, followed him around like a little puppy," Luke told them. "When I finally figured out what Valentine was up to... I'd lost my sister for good."

"We have to get her back, Luke," Clary told him.

Luke shook his head. "I don't know. It might be too late."

Clary shook her head. "No. We've lost so much. Family is all we have. She's your sister, Luke. Don't you wanna at least try?"

Luke hesitated.

"Luke, she's right," Kaylin told him. "Family is all we have now."

Luke looked from Kaylin to Clary.

---- ----

Hunter's Moon - Outside

Simon walked to the bar.

---- ----

Inside

(Song) Strange Stars - Faces On Film

Simon walked in.

Maia was still bartending, laughing with Caroline. She saw Simon, smirking, looking at Caroline. "Ooh, your boy is here."

Caroline turned to him, smirking, looking at him up and down.

Simon walked closer, smiling.

"Hey," Caroline told him. Maia smiled, walking away. "You're early."

"Really?" Simon asked. "I am?"

"By about two hours," Caroline told him, smiling. "I was just hanging out with Maia before meeting you."

"Well, um..." Simon trailed off. "Well, you know how the F train is. Not to mention my horrible sense of direction... I--I--I can come back."

Caroline chuckled. "Oh, don't be silly."

Maia walked closer, smirking. "Hey, you two grab a table, and I will make you one of my specialty cocktails."

"Thanks," Simon told her.

Maia looked at Caroline, winking, walking away.

Caroline chuckled, looking at Simon. "I'll be right back."

"Okay," Simon told her.

Caroline walked away.

Simon watched her go, smiling.

Isabelle walked closer. "Long time no see."

Simon looked at her. "Yeah."

"You staying out of trouble?" Isabelle asked.

"Well, I haven't been kidnapped in a while, so," Simon told her.

Isabelle chuckled. "Quite an accomplishment."

"Yeah," Simon agreed, chuckling.

Isabelle looked to where Caroline walked off. "Was that Caroline? Mike's sister?"

"Yep," Simon answered.

"She's cute," Isabelle told him.

Simon nodded. "Um... Yeah. There's nothing wrong with it."

Isabelle nodded. "Right."

"I'm just a little anxious," Simon told her.

"You know what's great for anxiety?" Isabelle asked.

"Aromatherapy," Simon answered. "I read about it online."

"Shadowhunter blood," Isabelle told him.

Simon frowned in confusion. "Excuse me?"

"One quick bite..." Isabelle trailed off. "Bye-bye anxiety."

"Do you mean, like, me bite you?" Simon asked. "With my fangs?"

Isabelle hesitated. She laughed softly. "The look on your face."

Simon relaxed. "Oh." He chuckled. "Yeah, I bet--I bet that was a good one."

They chuckled.

Mike walked in.

Isabelle noticed him, letting her smile fad away slightly, knowing she was in trouble.

Mike walked closer, placing a hand on Simon's shoulder. "Hey, buddy."

"Hey," Simon told him.

"Can Isabelle and I talk alone?" Mike asked.

"Uh, yeah, sure," Simon told him. "I'll see you guys later."

"Yeah," Mike told him.

Simon walked away.

Mike looked at Isabelle.

(End of Song)

---- ----

Alley

Isabelle and Mike walked into an alley, stopping.

Isabelle was frustrated, sighing.

Mike crossed his arms over his chest. "When you told me what you on, I was hoping you would listen to me and drop out of this."

"I know," Isabelle told him. "I'm taking a bit at a time, but I don't have any, anymore, so...

"Izzy, you addicted," Mike told her. "Did you tell Alec?"

"No," Isabelle told him. "And I'm not addicted."

"Yes, you are," Mike told her. "It's a big one." Isabelle's phone rang. Isabelle pulled out her phone, seeing it was Alec. "Izzy." Isabelle looked at him. "If you won't stop, it will get worse. You need help. And I can't force you to do that. Please, think what you putting yourself into."

Isabelle looked conflicted.

---- ----

Jade Wolf

A few people were eating.

Luke, Sam, Alaric, Clary and Kaylin stood together.

Luke looked at Kaylin and Clary. "Told you, girls. I've used all the department's resources. There's no sign of her."

A person walked in, breathing shakily. Their face is unseen. A trail of blood was dripping down.

Clary and Kaylin saw the person. "Luke."

It was Cleophas.

Kaylin ran toward her, grabbing her arm, kneeling down with her.

Clary, Luke, Sam, Alaric and the few people inside walked closer.

Cleophas looked at Luke painfully. "Lucian..." Luke hesitated. "Help me."

----/----

Hunter's Moon

(Song) 27 Kids - GRMLN

Caroline and Simon were sitting together.

Caroline poured a drink on a glass, handing it to Simon.

"Bloody Mary?" Simon asked.

"Minus the Mary," Caroline told him. "Eternally underaged, remember?"

Simon nodded. "Ah. Yes. Forever in need of a fake ID. Thank you for this."

Caroline smirked, handing the bottle back to Maia. "Bottoms up."

Simon drank, pulling the glass away, showing some red liquid on his lips. "Mmm-hmm."

Caroline looked at him in amusement. "Um, you got a little..."

Simon touched his lips. "Oh." He reached to a napkin, accidentally pushing a glass down. "I'm sorry." Caroline was amused. Maia walked closer, taking the glass, looking amused. "It's... I'm a spiller. I should have--"

"It's fine," Caroline told him, chuckling.

"Yeah, I got it," Maia told them.

"Since I was a kid, orange juice, milk--" Simon started.

Caroline chuckled. "It's okay. Hey. Hey." She wiped his lip with her finger. Jace walked closer. "It's okay."

Simon looked surprised, smiling. "Thank you."

Maia smirked, handing over a napkin. Simon took it. Maia moved away.

Jace leaned over at Simon's side, whistling, looking at him, whispering. "Smooth."

Caroline raised an eyebrow.

Simon looked annoyed. "Is this the only bar in Brooklyn?"

Maia looked over, giving Jace a look. "Wow, you must have a death wish."

"Isn't it time we kissed and made up?" Jace asked.

"Or I could just rip your face off," Maia told him.

Caroline smirked.

"That's another way to go," Jace told her. "Can I have four tequila shots, please?"

Maia rolled her eyes, walking away.

Caroline's phone rang. She pulled it out to see it was Mike. "I got to take this. Be right back."

Simon nodded.

Caroline stood up, walking away.

"Guess some girls are immune to your charms, huh?" Simon asked.

"You know, there's always that one rare exception, yeah," Jace told him.

"Why are you here?" Simon asked.

"Book club," Jace answered.

Simon raised an eyebrow. "You read?"

"Yeah," Jace answered, turning to a table with Kaelie and two girls sitting at. "And so do they." Kaelie and the two girls looked at Jace. Simon looked at them, looking at Jace. Jace looked at Simon. "You know, I didn't think a wolf like Caroline was your type, Simon."

"Caroline?" Simon repeated. "No, we're just friends. We've been like that for years."

"Shocking," Jace told him. "It's the Simon Lewis sweet spot. Just ask Clary."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Simon asked.

"It means... you're the safe choice, Simon," Jace told her. "You're non-threatening, you're easy to talk to, and you never seal the deal. Am I right?"

"No," Simon answered.

Maia put four tequila shots in front of Jace.

"Thank you," Jace told her.

"I spit in one," Maia told him, walking away.

"Ooh," Jace told her. "Delicious. Don't tease me."

"Maybe, but..." Simon trailed off. "What does it matter to you?"

"I am willing to share some of my wisdom," Jace told him. Caroline walked back in, walking over to Maia, talking quietly with her. "I'm feeling charitable."

Simon scoffed. "Like I need your charity."

You know, I'm perfectly capable of making a good impression on my own, thank you."

Jace nodded. "Oh." He took the four shots. "I like that confidence." He patted Simon's back. "Good luck."

"Thanks," Simon told him. Jace was walking back to the girls. Simon watched Caroline and Maia talking, looking over at Jace. "Wait." Jace turned to him. Simon turned to face him, sighing. Jace walked back closer. "Will you be my Obi-Wan?"

Jace shook his head slightly. "Who?"

"Obi-Wan," Simon repeated. "From Star Wars? It's a movie. It's--"

Jace held his hand up. "Yeah. Don't make me regret this."

Simon leaned back, smiling a small smile.

---- ----

Jade Wolf

Cleophas was still holding her stomach, sitting on the floor.

Clary and Kaylin were sitting next to her.

Clary hovered her stele on Cleophas' rune, healing her.

"Of all the places you could go, you chose to ask a Downworlder for help?" Luke asked. Clary and Kaylin helped Cleophas up. "A soulless monster. A filthy animal. Or have you forgotten all the names you called me? Because I haven't."

"Luke," Kaylin told him. She looked at Cleophas. "What happened at the Citadel?"

"Valentine's men infiltrated," Cleophas answered. "We tried to fight them off. They... They killed Magdalena and took me."

Luke scoffed. "Only you? Why is that?"

Cleophas shook her head. "I don't know. He brought me to New York, locked me up. I managed to get a jump on one of his guards and fight my way out."

"You can't seriously expect us to believe that," Luke told her.

"Luke, you're not helping," Clary told him.

"It's okay, Clarissa, Kaylin," Cleophas told them. "I know where Valentine's hiding. I can lead you to him."

"Luke, we have to do this," Clary told him. "It's our chance to find Valentine."

Kaylin nodded in agreement.

"No way," Luke told them. "I couldn't save your mother, but I'll be damned if I put you two in jeopardy."

"If we could just discuss this--" Clary started.

"Not now, Clary," Luke told her.

"Luke, please," Kaylin told him.

Luke looked at Kaylin and Clary.

Clary and Kaylin walked away.

Luke followed.

Sam, Alaric and the other people were watching Cleophas.

---- ----

Kitchen

Luke, Clary and Kaylin walked in.

"Look, I know my sister's convincing, but you two can't fall for her lies," Luke told them.

"She's not that convincing," Kaylin told him. "We weren't sure until she called Clary 'Clarissa'. Only Valentine calls her that."

Clary nodded, smirking slightly.

Luke looked impressed, nodding. "Well done. Now, what the hell are they planning?"

"That's what we have to figure out," Clary told them. "Valentine has the Soul-Sword, Luke. If she can lead us to him--"

Luke shook his head. "Not happening."

"Well, isn't that what cops do?" Kaylin asked. "Go undercover?"

"I didn't realize you two had badges," Luke told them.

"This is our chance to make Valentine pay for what he did to Mom, to stop him before he hurts anyone else," Clary told him.

"No," Luke told them. "We're turning Cleo over to the Clave. They have more resources."

"We need to do something now," Clary told him. "If he has the Sword, who knows what he'll do next."

"Girls, we'll find another way," Luke told them. "I'm gonna go talk to the pack. We're taking Cleo to the Institute."

"Luke--" Kaylin started.

Luke walked out, leaving.

Kaylin and Clary exchanged a look.

---- ----

Hunter's Moon

(Song) All the Right Moves - The Blah Blah Blahs

Jace and Simon were sitting together.

"Why do you think women are so attracted to me?" Jace asked. "Apart from..." He hovered his hand on his face. "The obvious."

Simon sighed. "Okay, um... You literally slay demons. All I have is fangs."

"The fangs don't matter," Jace told him. "Look, you gotta stop feeling sorry for yourself, and figure out what's..." He sighed. "Lacking."

"Lacking?" Simon repeated. "I'm lacking?"

Jace gave him a look. "Are you kidding?" Simon looked slightly confused. "You know what, let's, uh... Let's start at the top."

"Okay," Simon told him. Jace pointed to his hair. Simon looked behind him, thinking he was pointing there. He looked at Jace. "What?"

"Your hair," Jace told him.

"What's wrong with my hair?" Simon asked.

"You know, we'll circle back to that," Jace told him. "Why don't you just start by telling me, uh, what you do when you approach a girl."

"Okay," Simon told him. "What do you mean?" Jace pointed at himself. "You mean, like, act it out?"

"Yeah," Jace told him.

"Here?" Simon asked.

"Dazzle me," Jace told him.

Simon looked around nervously. "Okay, um..." He shifted on his seat, leaning back. Jace frowned slightly. Simon smiled. "I'm Lewis." He snapped his fingers. "Simon Lewis."

Jace shook his head. "No. Don't do that."

"Do what?" Simon asked.

"Any of that," Jace told him, amused.

"This is my James Bond impression," Simon told him.

"It's nothing like James Bond," Jace told him. "The face and the snap... No."

"Okay, so what am I supposed to do?" Simon asked. "Like..."

Simon looked down, making a frowning face.

"What is that?" Jace asked.

"It's me being you," Simon answered. "Dark. Mysterious."

"It looks like you're low on fiber," Jace told him.

Simon looked at him. "Okay, I'll try again. Um..."

Simon shifted in his seat, leaning back, bending his arm, smiling a small smile.

"Perfect," Jace told him. "If you're a serial killer." Simon looked at him. "Look..." Jace sighed. "You gotta learn to play hard to get, okay? No girl wants a guy with his cards already on the table. No girl wants a guy who can't shut up."

Simon chuckled. "I can shut up." Jace gave him a look. "So I--I have to change my hair, stop talking, stop smiling. Essentially, just... stop being myself."

Jace nodded. "Exactly."

"It's never gonna work," Simon told him.

Jace looked behind him at a blonde girl talking to a friend. He looked at Simon. "You wanna bet?"

Simon nodded. "Oh, dazzle me, please." Jace stood up, hovering his stele on a rune, changing into Simon. Simon looked at Jace/Simon in shock. Jace/Simon messed his hair, turning to walk to the blonde girl. "What are you doing? Jace. What are you--What are you doing?"

Jace/Simon stood next to the blonde girl, talking to her. Simon watched. Jace/Simon held out his phone. The blonde girl took it, putting her number in. Simon looked in shock. The blonde girl handed the phone to Jace/Simon.

Jace/Simon walked toward Simon, pulling out his stele, hovering it on the rune, changing back to Jace.

Jace sat down. "That's how it's done."

Simon leaned back, looking confused and amazed.

(End of Song)

---- ----

Institute - Main Room

Isabelle was standing alone at a table with a 3D map of the city. She was breathing heavily.

Alec walked closer. "Where have you been? Had to slaughter a horde of Shax demons in Grand Central." Isabelle put the 3D map into the computer screen. "Could've used your help." Alec leaned against a counter. "What are you doing?"

Isabelle turned to him. "Uh... Aldertree has me on a special assignment. I'm checking out some rogue vamp dens."

Isabelle leaned against the counter.

Alec looked at her. "Are you okay?"

Isabelle nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"You don't seem fine," Alec told her.

Isabelle sighed. "I'm... tired. Yeah. Um, your message said you wanted to talk. Do you have a lead on Cleophas?"

Alec looked around, leaning closer to his sister. "No. Not yet."

Isabelle looked around, looking at Alec, worriedly. "Then what is it?"

Alec looked around, looking at Isabelle, speaking with her quietly. "It's about Kaylin. Look, um... How do you know... In your experience, you know, when's the, uh... the right time?"

Isabelle grinned, speaking quietly but excitedly. "Oh, my God, are you talking about having sex?"

Alec looked around, speaking quietly. "Can you not discuss my sex life with the entire Institute, please?"

"Alec, is this your first time with a girl?" Isabelle asked. Alec stared at her, not answering. "Your first time ever?" Alec didn't answer, looking around. Isabelle smiled, chuckling softly. "It all makes sense now. That's why you didn't want me to meet Jessica Hawkblue." She punched his shoulder playfully. Alec gave her a look. Isabelle frowned. "Wait, was there ever a Jessica Hawkblue?"

"Are you done?" Alec asked.

"Okay," Isabelle told him, sighing. "You and Kaylin... You want to..."

"I think so," Alec told her. "I don't know."

"Alec, you care about Kaylin," Isabelle told him. "You love her. She loves you. It's okay. Just don't do what you always do."

Alec looked around. "And what's that?"

"Overthink it," Isabelle told him. "Like you're doing now."

Alec shook his head, looking at her. "No, I don't overthink things." Isabelle raised an eyebrow, smiling a small smile. Alec hesitated. "Do I?" Alec sighed. "I'm just... worried about her..."

Isabelle tilted her head. "Look... If it's what you want, if it makes you happy, then go for it."

Alec smiled a small smile, chuckling softly. He placed his hand on her arm, walking away, leaving.

Isabelle sighed, rubbing her neck.

---- ----

Jade Wolf

Alaric, Sam and Luke were talking.

"Pretty cold-blooded, turning your sister over to the Clave," Alaric told him.

"Remember that the next time the pack tries to question my authority," Luke told them. Sam smirked slightly. "Get ready. We leave in five."

Alaric and Sam nodded, walking away.

"Let's go, guys," Sam told them.

Alaric and Sam leaded the people out, leaving.

Luke walked toward Cleophas, Clary and Kaylin. "It's time." He looked at Clary and Kaylin. "Kiddos, it'll be okay."

Luke stood right in front of Cleophas.

"You believe in what you're doing," Kaylin told him. "And so do we."

Clary grabbed a teaser from Luke, shocking him with it, making him groan, felling to the floor. "Let's go!"

Clary, Kaylin and Cleophas ran into the kitchen, leaving.

Luke watched them leave, grunting.

----/----

Streets

Caroline and Simon were walking together.

Caroline looked at Simon. "So, where do we go to?" Simon was looking down at his phone. "Are you expecting a call?"

Simon looked at her, acting like Jace taught him. "Not necessarily."

Simon looked forward at two girls.

Caroline followed his gaze. She looked hurt and confused, looking at Simon. "Did someone spike your blood supply? 'Cause you're acting really weird."

Simon smirked. "Weird can be good."

Caroline raised an eyebrow. "This isn't good. So, when the Simon I agreed to go out with just decides to show up, tell him to give me a call, okay?"

Caroline walked away from him.

Simon looked confused. "Wait, no. Caroline! Caroline, wait!"

Caroline continued to walk away, leaving.

Simon sighed.

---- ----

Hunter's Moon

(Song) Ever - Tiny Deaths

Jace was sitting at the table with Kaelie and the two girls.

Luke walked inside, walking toward the table.

Jace was flirting with Kaelie. "You're gonna have to wait."

Kaelie pouted, smirking. "Aw..."

"Jace," Luke told him. They looked at him. "We gotta go."

"Oh, let me guess," Jace told him. "Alec sent you?" He looked at Kaelie, speaking to Luke. "Tell him I'm off duty."

"It's Clary and Kaylin," Luke told him. "They in trouble."

(End of Song)

Jace quickly looked at him, standing up.

Luke walked away, leaving.

Jace followed quickly, closing the door, leaving.

---- ----

Alley

There were thunder rumbling in the sky.

The wind was blowing around.

Cleophas, Clary and Kaylin were walking together.

"Where are we going, exactly?" Kaylin asked.

"We're close," Cleophas told them.

"You realize by going against Valentine, you're risking your life?" Clary asked. Cleophas looked at them. "He'll never forgive you for this."

"I have to make amends," Cleophas told them.

Kaylin slowed to a stop, grabbing her head in pain, hearing the distorted screaming again, gasping in pain.

Clary and Cleophas turned to her.

Clary grabbed Kaylin's arms worriedly. "Kaylin? Kay, what's wrong?"

"It's happening again!" Kaylin told them, felling to the ground, holding her head in pain.

Clary kneeled next to her.

Cleophas stepped closer worriedly. "Kaylin, what is it?" Clary looked at her. "What's wrong?"

Clary glared at Cleophas, thinking she was the one to cause her sister pain. She stood up, spinning around, kicking Cleophas backward into crates.

Kaylin grunted in pain, hearing the screams louder.

Clary grabbed Cleophas by the neck. "What are you doing to her?"

"Let go," Cleophas told her.

Kaylin groaned in pain. "The sound in my head." Cleophas and Clary looked at her. Clary let go of Cleophas. "It's coming from Valentine, isn't it?"

"What sound?" Cleophas asked.

Clary looked at Cleophas. "Whatever that sound she hears, make it stop. Right now!"

Kaylin gasped, in pain. "It's getting louder!"

Cleophas looked at Clary. "Activate my hearing rune." She pointed to her rune. "There." Clary hovered her stele at the rune, hovering it on her own. Both of them heard the screaming. Clary looked in shock, holding her temple. Cleophas looked at Kaylin in shock and awe. "It's not possible."

"What is it?" Kaylin asked.

"Tell us!" Clary told her. "What is Valentine doing to her?"

"It's not Valentine," Cleophas told them. "It is an angel."

Kaylin and Clary looked at her.

"Angel?" Clary asked.

"Here on earth," Cleophas told them. "I think he's holding him captive. The angel is crying out for help." The screams stopped. Kaylin breathed heavily, letting go of her head. Clary looked at her, running closer, kneeling down to see if she was okay. Cleophas looked up, feeling betrayed. "Valentine... how could you?"

Kaylin panted, looking to be still in pain, grabbing her temple.

Clary held her tightly, looking at her worriedly.

---- ----

Abandoned Prison - Hallway

Valentine was dragging the older man with the chains on the floor.

The older man was screaming softly. It was the Angel.

Valentine didn't seem to care, stopping, letting go of the chains. He whipped his hands, turning to the angel, walking closer, standing above him. He grabbed the angel by the chain neck, pulling him to sit up. "This is your chance to show your true form. Together we will right all of the wrongs, Ithuriel."

The angel, Ithuriel stared at him.

----/----

Alley

Cleophas, Clary and Kaylin were still together.

There were thunder rumbling in the sky.

The wind was blowing around.

Clary helped Kaylin up. "Are you okay?"

Kaylin sighed, nodding.

Cleophas' voice broke. "His cry is so full of pain."

"You said angels were rare, that almost no one had ever seen one," Clary told her.

"It's unheard of," Cleophas told them. "Iron Sisters hear the angels whisper when we're forging our weapons, but even we've never seen one. To communicate with one, you must be blessed by the angels." Kaylin shook her head. Clary looked at Cleophas in disbelief. "Kaylin... you are blessed."

"Why me?" Kaylin asked, tears in her eyes. "I don't want this blessing." She looked at Clary. "Clary, we need to stop this. I don't want to hear it anymore."

"It's going to be okay," Clary told her softly. She looked at Cleophas angrily. "No more lies, Cleophas. We know you're working with Valentine." Cleophas stared at them. "You killed Magdalena, didn't you?"

Cleophas sniffed, tears in her eyes. "I loved Magdalena. I thought Valentine... I thought his way was the only way to make the world a better place. A safer place." Kaylin and Clary looked at her in disbelief. "No matter what sacrifices had to be made, but... harming an angel, holding him captive... That goes against everything we believe in."

"What, and killing Downworlders doesn't?" Kaylin asked angrily.

"You don't understand," Cleophas told them. "An angel is... pure goodness. They're the embodiment of what Shadowhunters stand for. If Valentine's harming an angel, then everything we love will be destroyed."

"You know, Luke is right," Clary told her. "You are not a Shadowhunter. You are a traitor. You're the Clave's problem now."

Cleophas grabbed their arms. "No. Please." Clary moved Cleophas away from her and Kaylin. "Let me take you both to Valentine. We have to free the angel. Then I'll turn myself in."

"No, why--why help us now?" Clary asked.

"Don't you see the storm coming?" Cleophas asked. "If Valentine has the angel and a bolt of lightning..."

Kaylin held her temple. "He can activate the Soul-Sword."

Cleophas, Kaylin and Clary ran away.

---- ----

Streets

Luke's car pulled over. Luke and Jace got out.

Cleophas, Kaylin and Clary ran out of the alley, stopping when they saw them.

Luke pulled his gun, aiming it at Cleophas. "Cleo, you hurt them, I'll drop you where you stand."

Clary and Kaylin stood in front of Cleophas.

"Wait, no!" Clary told them.

"Kaylin, Clary, get out of the way," Jace told them.

"Luke, don't," Kaylin told him. "We need her."

Jace and Luke looked at them.

---- ----

Alley

Isabelle walked in an alley, stopping, sighing.

She heard a woman's voice behind her. "Smells like Shadowhunter."

Isabelle turned to a vampire name Eloise. "No need to worry. I'm not here on official business."

"And what other kind of business do people like you have?" Eloise asked. A few vampires appeared. Eloise tilted her head. "Looking a little under the weather."

"There's just something I need," Isabelle told her.

Eloise smirked, showing her fangs.

---- ----

Jade Wolf

(Song) Faux - Ed Tullett & Novo Amor

Caroline was sitting at a table, looking sad and disappointed from her night with Simon, trying to shake it off, looking at a menu.

Simon walked in, walking closer, holding a silver case. He sat down in front of her. He placed the case on the table, turning it to face Caroline. "The ultimate five-disc collector's edition of Blade Runner. Final Cut is, you know, like... my favorite film of all time... which is what I... thought to see with you tonight."

Caroline didn't look up from the menu. "But you didn't."

Simon shook his head. "No. Instead I acted like a--"

Caroline looked at him, tilting her head. "A replicant?"

Simon chuckled softly. "I did, didn't I? And that sucks 'cause you're smart and beautiful, and you're funny, and you get what it's like to be a Downworlder. And all I wanted to do tonight was prove to myself that I'm not..."

"In love with Clary?" Caroline asked.

Simon's smile faded away, shaking his head, frowning. "Not where I thought this was going."

"But it's the truth, right?" Caroline asked. "I mean, I think everyone knew about that. You're in love with Clary." She tilted her head. "And I also, heard you and Jace."

Simon nodded. "He brings out the worst in me, at times."

Caroline sighed. "Simon, look, here's an idea. Instead of trying to go out with other girls just to prove something to yourself, why not just tell Clary how you feel?"

Simon nodded slightly. "Luke said to do the same thing."

Caroline smirked. "We're highly evolved beings, bud."

"What if I tell Clary and... it ruins our friendship?" Simon asked.

"What if you don't?" Caroline asked. "What if she falls in love with some Shadowhunter, and you spend eternity obsessing over how stupid you were?"

Simon nodded lightly. "Well, you know, when you put it like that, it..." Simon chuckled. Caroline smiled. "So, are we, um..."

"We're cool," Caroline told him. "We always will be."

Simon smiled. "Cool."

Caroline grabbed the case, pulling it closer to her. "But I'm keeping this."

Simon pouted, giving in, nodding, chuckling.

Caroline smiled.

(End of Song)

---- ----

Abandoned Prison - Outside

There were thunder rumbling in the sky, lighting were appearing.

---- ----

Inside - Room

The Soul-Sword was stripped around Valentine's back.

Valentine looked at Cleophas. "Cleophas, did you find Clarissa and Kaylin?"

"I did," Cleophas told him. "And I was right. Kaylin, she is gifted." Valentine tilted his head. "There are things she showed me I didn't know were possible."

"So... where is she and Clarissa?" Valentine asked.

Luke walked in, aiming his gun. "I'm afraid they are a little preoccupied." Valentine grabbed Cleophas by the arm, pulling her closer. Cleophas pulled herself out from his grip, hitting him in the face with her fist, making him move backward. Cleophas grabbed his arms, bending them down, throwing her leg up, kicking him in the stomach. Valentine grabbed her, turning her around. Cleophas tried to pull herself out from his grip, trying to punch him. Valentine pulled out a knife, holding it at Cleophas. "Let her go. This isn't her fight."

"It is now," Valentine told him.

Luke let his eyes glow green.

----/----

Stairs

Kaylin, Clary and Jace ran up the stairs.

"If Valentine needs lightning to activate the Sword, he probably put Ithuriel up on the rooftop," Kaylin told them.

"Cleophas could have been lying, girls," Jace told them.

"She's not," Clary told him. "Not about this."

"How do you know?" Jace asked.

"We just know," Kaylin told him. "Trust us."

Jace opened the door to the roof.

---- -----

Roof

Lighting were appearing in the sky.

Jace, Kaylin and Clary walked out.

Ithuriel was still chained up, standing.

Three men were standing next to Ithuriel.

Jace was holding his blade, walking toward the three men.

Man 1 walked toward Jace. Jace slashed his blade at him, clicking his blade with his a few times. Man 1 bend to the floor, throwing Jace's blade out of his hand.

Man 2 spinned around, kicking Jace, making him flipped over at the ground.

Kaylin held her blade, running to Man 2. Clary held her blade, running to Man 3.

Jace quickly stood up. Man 1 was holding both his blades, swinging at Jace. Jace dodged.

Kaylin and Man 2 clicked their blades together.

Clary and Man 3 clicked their blades together. Clary backed away, slashing her blade at Man 3. Man 3 clicked his blade with hers.

Man 1 swing the blades at Jace. Jace bend down, making him hit the door. Jace stood, kicking him in the stomach, making him back away. Jace grabbed an iron stick, puling it out, flipping over to dodged Man 1.

Man 2 swing his blade to Kaylin's head. Kaylin dodged, moving her blade at his, moving back, spinning around, kicking him back.

Clary spinned around, kicked Man 3 backward.

Man 1 slashed the blades at Jace. Jace moved the iron stick with the stick, dodging the blades, kicking him in the face with the stick, punching his arm with it, making him yell in pain and drop a blade. Jace grabbed the blade, dropping the stick, stabbing the blade into Man 1, killing him, pulling his blade out, letting the body drop.

Kaylin clicked her blade with Man 2's, pushing him backward. Jace ran closer. Man 2 raised his blade to hit Kaylin. Jace clicked his blade with his, moving the blades up. Kaylin slashed her blade deeply at Man 2's stomach, killing him. Jace moved his blade away, looking at Kaylin, nodding.

Kaylin nodded back thankfully.

Clary stabbed her blade in Man 3's chest, killing him, pulling the blade away.

---- ----

Inside

Luke was still pointing his gun at Valentine.

Valentine was still holding the knife at Cleophas' neck. "I can't believe you were stupid enough to let Ithuriel go, when we were so close to achieving everything that we wanted."

"I never wanted this," Cleophas told him. "To torture an angel?"

"It isn't torture," Valentine told her. "It's a means to an end. I can't believe that you are siding with this dog."

"Lucian may be a Downworlder now, but he has more honor than you ever will," Cleophas told him.

Valentine scoffed.

"I said let her go," Luke told him.

"You Graymarks never see the bigger picture, do you?" Valentine asked.

"What's the bigger picture, Val?" Luke asked. "Lying to your followers, killing the woman you love, destroying your children piece by piece?"

"Sentimentality has always been your biggest weakness," Valentine told him. "Maybe you've changed, huh? Go ahead, Lucian. Put a bullet in me... Parabatai."

"Don't you dare call me that," Luke told him.

"Why not?" Valentine asked. "Because it reminds you of your betrayal? How you stole Jocelyn and turned her against me? How you turn my little girls against me, and make them think of you as their father?"

"You did that on your own," Luke told him. "You killed innocent people."

"No," Valentine told him, shaking his head. "No, no one is innocent in war. If only I'd thought to bring a blade of silver, we could have ended this."

"End it now, Lucian," Cleophas told him. "Pull the trigger."

Valentine held the knife tightly at Cleophas' neck. "But once you do, think about what will happen to your sweet baby sister." Luke didn't move. Valentine sighed. "You were always so spineless."

Valentine threw the knife toward Luke. Luke dodged.

Cleophas tried to pull herself from Valentine. "No!"

Valentine pulled her away with him.

Luke shot, missing, seeing Valentine was gone with his sister. "Damn it!"

---- ----

Roof

Lighting were appearing in the sky.

Ithuriel was still chained up, standing.

Kaylin, Jace and Clary stood in front of him.

"We have to hurry," Clary told them.

Jace kneeled down, using his stele on the chains.

The chains didn't break.

Clary and Kaylin pulled on the chains.

Jace stood, hitting the chains with his blade.

It didn't break.

"Nothing's working," Jace told them.

"Why can't we break the chain?" Kaylin asked.

"I don't know," Jace told them. Clary and Kaylin tagged on the chains. "Valentine must have used a warlock, some kind of dark magic."

Kaylin stopped, hearing the distorted screams again, grabbing her head.

Ithuriel looked up, screaming softly, but for Kaylin it was very loud.

Kaylin grabbed Ithuriel's chain hands, hovering her stele, drawing a rune.

"What's happening?" Clary asked. "Is he..."

"What are you doing?" Jace asked.

"He's communicating with me," Kaylin told them.

Jace looked shocked. "He's--"

Kaylin finished drawing the rune, moving away.

Ithuriel broke out from the chains, looking up, smiling. White feathered wings appeared behind him.

Kaylin, Clary and Jace watched him in shock.

Ithuriel held his hands out.

A bright light appeared in front of them.

---- ----

Vision

The Soul-Sword was dropped to the ground.

A demon hand gripped the handle of the sword.

The demon disappeared.

---- ----

Now

Night - Abandoned Prison - Roof

The light disappeared.

Kaylin, Clary and Jace blinked, looking at Ithuriel.

"What was that?" Clary asked.

Ithuriel didn't answer, looking up to the sky, flying up, leaving.

The lighting and wind stopped.

The sky was quiet.

Kaylin, Clary and Jace looked at each other, not knowing what to say.

----/----

Rodriguez's Apartment - Riley's Room

Riley was sleeping on her bed.

Mike walked in, watching her for a moment, walking out.

---- ----

Living Room

Sam and Alaric were sitting at the couch, drinking beers.

Mike walked in.

"Everything okay?" Alaric asked.

"Yeah," Mike answered, walking to the kitchen. "Just a lot in my mind."

Mike opened the fridge, grabbing a beer, closing the door.

"About what?" Sam asked.

Mike shrugged. "Nothing to worry about. At least not for now, anyway." Mike patted Sam's shoulder. "Night."

Mike walked away, leaving.

Sam and Alaric exchanged a look.

---- ----

Institute - Hallway

Kaylin walked down the hall toward her room, rubbing her temple tiredly.

Alec followed her. "Kaylin."

Kaylin turned to him, putting her hand down. "Hey."

"Hey," Alec told her. "You okay?"

Kaylin sighed. "Uh, better now, than earlier. What's up?" Alec stood closer, kissing her on the lips, placing his hands on her cheeks, kissing her passionately. Kaylin smiled in the kiss, pulling away. "Hey, what's this all about? I mean, I'm not complaining. And I really did need that."

"I--I just thought... you know, I thought we could take the next step," Alec told her.

Kaylin stared at him, realizing, blushing. "The--the sex step."

"Yeah," Alec told her.

Kaylin hesitated. "Alec, uh, you know... I don't... I--I don't have an experience in that area. And, what I feel about you is rare for me. I just worried, that... that once we... That if we rush into this... That I may lose you."

Alec frowned. "What? Why would you think that?"

Kaylin shrugged. "You're not the only one that feels vulnerable."

"Kaylin, you have nothing to worry about," Alec told her, leaning closer. "I want this."

Kaylin and Alec kissed passionately. Kaylin gave in, wrapping her arms around his neck. Alec leaded her to her room, opening the door, walking in with her, closing the door behind them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 1.3K 32
This book was made for entertainment purposes only. None of the original characters belong to me. Shadowhunters belongs to the rightful owners. Secon...
18.6K 492 24
All rights go to the creators of The Vampire Diaries and the CW, except for the fanfiction characters and plots. Heartofice97: Alex and Liv Gilbert...
11.6K 310 24
All rights go to the creators of The Vampire Diaries and the CW, except for the fanfiction characters and plots. Heartofice97: Alex Gilbert, Liv Gilb...
3.1K 17 12
I do not own any of the creepypastas, all rights go to the owners and original writers.