Chapter 11 - Mea Maxima Culpa

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/147622

From 2.01 - The Guilty Blood: In the training room, Clary was walking away.

Clary: (voice over) "My name is Clary."

From 2.10 - By the Light of Dawn: In the main room, Kaylin stabbed a Shadowhunter from Valentine's group.

Kaylin: (voice over) "And my name is Kaylin, and we're Shadowhunters."

From 2.04 - Day of Wrath: In the training room, Clary slashed the blade to the smoke, making the black smoke burn, killing it.

Kaylin: (voice over) "Born to protect mankind from demons."

From 2.07 - How Are Thou Fallen: On the roof, Kaylin slashed her blade deeply at Man 2's stomach, killing him.

Kaylin: (voice over) "A never-ending battle against evil, but we know who we can count on."

From 2.05 - Dust, and Shadows: In the basement, Kaylin saw a rune on the wall, blinking, drawing the rune on her palm. Kaylin held her hand out. The rune on her palm glow bright, burning the demon.

Clary: (voice over) "Simon..."

From 2.08 - Love is a Devil: On the dock, Simon smiled.

Clary: (voice over) "One of our oldest friends. A vampire."

From 2.08 - Love is a Devil: In Magnus' room, Jesse glared at Iris, using magic to threw her out.

Clary: (voice over) "Jesse, one of our oldest friends. A Warlock."

From 2.08 - Love is a Devil: In Magnus' and Jesse's apartment, Magnus was using magic to held Iris up.

Clary: (voice over) "Magnus, a Warlock from Brooklyn."

From 1.01 - The Mortal Cup: At a E parking lot, Luke looked up, letting his eyes glow green.

Clary: (voice over) "Luke..."

From 2.05 - Dust, and Shadows: In the woods, Luke was lying on the ground, naked. His bones cracking.

Clary: (voice over) "A werewolf pack leader..."

From 2.07 - How Are Thou Fallen: In the abandoned prison, Luke pointed his gun at Valentine.

Clary: (voice over) "And New York City cop."

From 2.01 - The Guilty Blood: In Jade Wolf, Mike and Caroline stood up, letting their eyes glow green.

Clary: (voice over) "Caroline and Mike..."

From 2.02 - A Door Into the Dark: In Java Jones, Clary, Kaylin, Jesse, Caroline and Mike were sitting together, talking and smiling.

Clary: (voice over) "Two of our oldest friends..."

From 2.01 - The Guilty Blood: In Jade Wolf, Sam was looking at Gretel, letting his eyes glow green.

Clary: (voice over) "And their father, Sam..."

From 2.09 - Bound by Blood: At a building, Wolf!Sam, Wolf!Mike and Wolf!Caroline growled at Vampire 1.

Clary: (voice over) "Werewolves."

From 1.12 - Kaylec: In the club, Jace was walking.

Kaylin: (voice over) "And Jace..."

From 2.01 - The Guilty Blood: In the training room, Isabelle turned her whip to a pole.