Chapter 8 - Love is a Devil

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/147618

From 2.04 - Day of Wrath: In the main room, Alec and Clary were watching in the Security Camera.

Sam: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Shadowhunters)"

They saw Alec pushing Jocelyn into the wall, pushing his hand into her chest, letting her body fell to the floor. They saw Alec looking up to the camera, showing his eyes black.

From 2.04 - Day of Wrath: In the training room, Clary pulled her sister into her arms, embracing her tightly. Kaylin wrapped her arms around her, letting tears fell down.

Alec watched them, feeling guilty.

Alec: (voice over from 2.04 - Day of Wrath) "What did I do?"

From 2.04 - Day of Wrath: In the main office, Jocelyn was lying dead on the floor. She had a hole in her chest.

From 2.05 - Dust, and Shadows: In Kaylin's room, Alec and Kaylin were talking.

"Kaylin, I am so sorry," Alec told her.

From 2.05 - Dust, and Shadows: In the main room, Clary looked at Iris' picture on the computer.

Clary: (voice over from 2.05 - Dust, and Shadows) "Can you raise our mother from the dead?"

From 2.05 - Dust, and Shadows: In Iris Rouse's Clinic at the hallway, Iris was talking to Clary and Kaylin. "I'll bring your mother back..."

From 2.05 - Dust, and Shadows: In Iris Rouse's Clinic in a room, Kaylin was sitting at a chair with her eyes closed, concentrating.

Iris was standing in front of her, using magic on a lock of Jocelyn's hair.

Iris: (voice over from 2.05 - Dust, and Shadows) "And, as payment..."

From 2.05 - Dust, and Shadows: In Iris Rouse's Clinic at the hallway, Iris was talking to Clary and Kaylin. "You two can owe me a favor."

From 2.05 - Dust, and Shadows: In Iris Rouse's Clinic in a room, Kaylin looked at Iris. "The deal's off."

"No," Iris told her, shaking her head. "You took a blood oath."

From 2.06 - Iron Sisters: At the Adamant Citadel, Cleophas, Clary and Kaylin were standing at the main hallway.

Cleophas kneeled down, holding her stele on a rune in the middle of the floor, making it glow. She stood up.

Cleophas: (voice over from 2.06 - Iron Sisters) "If ever demons overtook the world..."

There were flashes of demons from book 1.

From 2.06 - Iron Sisters: At the Adamant Citadel, Cleophas, Clary and Kaylin were standing at the main hallway.

Cleophas looked up at the ceiling. "As a last resort..."

From 2.07 - How Are Thou Fallen: In an Abandoned Prison, the Soul-Sword was on a table.

Cleophas: (voice over from 2.06 - Iron Sisters) "The Soul-Sword would..."

From 2.06 - Iron Sisters: At the Adamant Citadel, Cleophas, Clary and Kaylin were standing at the main hallway, looking up at the ceiling at the painting of demon flying around toward people. An angel hovering over. The demons disappeared.

Cleophas: (voice over from 2.06 - Iron Sisters) "Destroy demon-blooded creatures in its path."

Kaylin looked at Cleophas. "Demon-blooded creatures."