Chapter 7 - How Are Thou Fallen

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/147614

From 2.06 - Iron Sisters: In the main office, Victor and Jace were there.

Victor held up a table, turning it on.

The screen showed from Jace's trial from 2.04 'Day of Wrath'.

Isabelle: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Shadowhunters)"

Victor: (on the video) "Can you pledge your unconditional loyalty to the Clave?"

From 2.04 - Day of Wrath: In Jace's trial in City of Bones, Jace was holding the Soul-Sword in his hands.

"No, I can't," Jace answered.

From 2.06 - Iron Sisters: In the main office, Victor and Jace were there.

Jace looked at him. "You want me to leave."

From 2.06 - Iron Sisters: In Magnus' apartment, Jace stood in front of Jesse and Magnus. "You got a spare room?"

Jesse frowned.

Magnus gave him a look but he was also confused.

From 2.05 - Dust, and Shadows: In the main office, Isabelle and Victor were talking.

"I would like to lead the mission to the Iron Sisters," Isabelle told him.

"Your wound," Victor told her.

Victor rubbed the yin fen salve on Isabelle.

Victor: (voice over from 2.05 - Dust, and Shadows) "There is something that can make the infection go away."

Isabelle looked forward, feeling different. A tear fell down her cheek.

Victor: (voice over from 2.05 - Dust, and Shadows) "Yin fen."

Victor handed the small silver box to her. "A little goes a long way."

Isabelle sighed.

From 2.06 - Iron Sisters: At the Adamant Citadel, Isabelle, Clary and Kaylin walked in from the gates.

From 2.06 - Iron Sisters: At the Adamant Citadel, Isabelle, Clary and Kaylin were looking at Cleophas.

"Are you Luke's sister?" Kaylin asked.

"I am," Cleophas answered.

From 2.06 - Iron Sisters: At the Adamant Citadel, Isabelle was listening to Cleophas, Clary and Kaylin.

Kaylin was speaking to Cleophas. "I need to ask you something. I was given a message."

From 2.05 - Dust, and Shadows: In the basement, the demon looked at Kaylin, snarling.

Kaylin saw a rune on the wall, blinking, drawing the rune on her palm.

Kaylin: (voice over from 2.06 - Iron Sisters) "An image of a rune."

From 2.06 - Iron Sisters: At the Adamant Citadel, Cleophas, Clary and Kaylin were standing together.

Kaylin draw the rune on her palm. The bright light appeared on the rune, shining up to the ceiling.

Isabelle watched in shock.

From 2.06 - Iron Sisters: At the Adamant Citadel, Cleophas, Clary and Kaylin walked outside together.

"The Sword needs angelic energy?" Clary asked.

"To activate the Sword, it must wielded by an angelic being, and struck by a bolt of lightning," Cleophas told them.