Chapter 1 - The Guilty Blood

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/147476

From 1.01 - The Mortal Cup: In Fray's apartment, Clary and Kaylin Fray were attacked by a demon.

The demon growled, opening its mouth, scratching Clary on the shoulder, then scratching Kaylin on her arm, making them both yelp in pain.

Clary and Kaylin leaned against the wall.

The demon stood in front of them, growling.

A blade went thought the demon, disappearing.

Jace Wayland was behind it.

From 1.04 - Raising Hell: In the Warlock's Lair, Magnus Bane used magic.

Jace: (voice over from 1.01 - The Mortal Cup) "Warlocks..."

From 1.03 - Dead Man's Party: In Camille's Apartment, Camille Belcourt and Simon Lewis were on the couch.

Jace: (voice over from 1.01 - The Mortal Cup) "Vampires..."

Simon kissed Camille's neck, biting.

From 1.01 - The Mortal Cup: In the hospital, Jace was talking with Clary and Kaylin. "All the legends are true."

From 1.02 - The Descent Into Hell Isn't Easy: In the training room, Isabelle Lightwood sild a door open, revealing weapons inside.

Jace: (voice over from 1.01 - The Mortal Cup) "We protect the human world from the demon world."

From 1.03 - Dead Man's Party: At the cemetery, Jace was showing Clary how to use a blade.

Jace: (voice over from 1.01 - The Mortal Cup) "You two are one of us."

From 1.03 - Dead Man's Party: In the training room, Alec Lightwood was showing Kaylin how to use a blade.

Jace: (voice over from 1.01 - The Mortal Cup) "You are Shadowhunters."

From 1.07 - Major Arcana: In the Institute, Clary and Jace kissed passionately.

From 1.09 - Rise Up: In the training room, Lydia Branwell, Alec, Isabelle, Kaylin and Jace were talking.

Alec looked at Kaylin, hesitating. "Lydia and I are engaged."

Lydia smiled. "We're getting married."

Jace looked surprised and annoyed. Isabelle looked at Kaylin worriedly. Kaylin looked down.

From 1.12 - Kaylec: In Alec and Lydia's wedding, Magnus and Jesse leaded Kaylin inside. Kaylin and Alec were looking at each other as if they couldn't look away.

Magnus: (voice over from 1.08 - Bad Blood) "Maybe you should do what's in your heart."

From 1.12 - Kaylec: In Alec and Lydia's wedding, once Alec reached Kaylin, he didn't waste a second to take her by the waist and kiss her passionately for the first time.

From 1.13 - Morning Star: In Kaylin's room, Jesse and Magnus kissed lightly.

Magnus: (voice over from 1.13 - Morning Star) "I've been in many relationships before, but, with you..."

From 1.12 - Kaylec: In Magnus' apartment, Magnus wrapped his arm around Jesse's waist, pulling her closer to him, kissing her.

Magnus: (voice over from 1.12 - Kaylec) "What happened between us..."

Jesse kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing him passionately.

Magnus: (voice over from 1.12 - Kaylec) "That was the most, real thing I had for decades."