Chapter 9 - Bound by Blood

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/147619

Clary: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Shadowhunters)"

From 2.07 - How Are Thou Fallen: In an Abandoned Prison, the Soul-Sword was on a table.

Cleophas: (voice over from 2.06 - Iron Sisters) "The Soul-Sword would..."

From 2.06 - Iron Sisters: At the Adamant Citadel, Cleophas, Clary and Kaylin were standing at the main hallway, looking up at the ceiling at the painting of demon flying around toward people. An angel hovering over. The demons disappeared.

Cleophas: (voice over from 2.06 - Iron Sisters) "Destroy demon-blooded creatures in its path."

From 2.07 - How Are Thou Fallen: In an Abandoned Prison, Ithuriel was sitting on a chair in the middle of a room, chained up.

Valentine was there, standing near him, crossing his arms over his chest.

Cleophas: (voice over from 2.07 - How Are Thou Fallen) "If Valentine has the angel..."

From 2.07 - How Are Thou Fallen: In an Abandoned Prison, on the roof, lighting were appearing in the sky.

Ithuriel was still chained up, standing.

Kaylin, Jace and Clary stood in front of him.

Jace hit the chains with his blade.

It didn't break.

Kaylin grabbed Ithuriel's chain hands, hovering her stele, drawing a rune. She finished drawing the rune, moving away.

Kaylin: (voice over from 2.07 - How Are Thou Fallen) "He can activate the Soul-Sword."

Ithuriel broke out from the chains, looking up, smiling. He flew away, leaving.

From 2.08 - Love is a Devil: At a park, Valentine and Iris were sitting together on a bench.

"Children have a way of making us terribly vulnerable," Valentine told her.

Madzie was playing with her teddy bear.

Three Shadowhunters appeared around her.

"Don't hurt her," Iris told him.

Madzie stopped, looking at the three Shadowhunters.

From 2.08 - Love is a Devil: At Magnus and Jesse's apartment, Magnus was holding his book.

Iris: (voice over from 2.08 - Love is a Devil) "I will do anything you ask."

Magnus closed the book.

The book disappeared from his hands.

Magnus looked at his hands. "Someone has taken my spell book."

From 2.08 - Love is a Devil: At Magnus and Jesse's apartment, Magnus was holding Iris with his magic. "What does Valentine want with my spells?"

"All he said was that I had to get them for him," Iris told them.

Everyone walked over.

Iris: (voice over from 2.08 - Love is a Devil) "And I wasn't to harm Clary and Kaylin."