Chapter 10 - By the Light of Dawn

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/147620

From 2.06 - Iron Sisters: Clary, Isabelle and Kaylin were looking in amazement at the Adamant Citadel.

Simon: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Shadowhunters)"

From 2.06 - Iron Sisters: At the Adamant Citadel, Cleophas, Clary and Kaylin were standing at the main hallway.

Cleophas kneeled down, holding her stele on a rune in the middle of the floor, making it glow. She stood up.

Cleophas: (voice over from 2.06 - Iron Sisters) "If ever demons overtook the world..."

There were flashes of demons from book 1.

From 2.06 - Iron Sisters: At the Adamant Citadel, Cleophas, Clary and Kaylin were standing at the main hallway.

Cleophas looked up at the ceiling. "As a last resort..."

From 2.07 - How Are Thou Fallen: In an Abandoned Prison, the Soul-Sword was on a table.

Cleophas: (voice over from 2.06 - Iron Sisters) "The Soul-Sword would..."

From 2.06 - Iron Sisters: At the Adamant Citadel, Cleophas, Clary and Kaylin were standing at the main hallway, looking up at the ceiling at the painting of demon flying around toward people. An angel hovering over. The demons disappeared.

Cleophas: (voice over from 2.06 - Iron Sisters) "Will destroy every Downworlder..."

From 2.04 - Day of Wrath: In Jade Wolf, Caroline, Mike and Maia were talking.

Cleophas: (voice over from 2.06 - Iron Sisters) "In its path."

From 2.08 - Love is a Devil: In Magnus and Jesse's apartment, Jesse and Magnus stood together.

From 2.08 - Love is a Devil: At the dock, Simon and Clary looked at each other after kissing for the first time.

From 2.09 - Bound by Blood: At the streets, Sam was following Alec, talking to him.

Kaylin: (voice over from 2.08 - Love is a Devil) "The angel..."

From 2.07 - How Are Thou Fallen: In an Abandoned Prison, Ithuriel was sitting on a chair in the middle of a room, chained up.

Kaylin: (voice over from 2.08 - Love is a Devil) "Ithuriel."

From 2.07 - How Are Thou Fallen: In an Abandoned Prison, Ithuriel was still chained up, dragged by Valentine down the hallway, screaming softly.

Kaylin: (voice over from 2.08 - Love is a Devil) "Valentine was going to use him..."

From 2.07 - How Are Thou Fallen: In an Abandoned Prison, on the roof, lighting were appearing in the sky.

Ithuriel was still chained up, standing.

Kaylin, Jace and Clary stood in front of him.

Jace hit the chains with his blade.

It didn't break.

Kaylin: (voice over from 2.08 - Love is a Devil) "To activate the Soul-Sword."

Ithuriel broke out from the chains after Kaylin drew a rune on the chains, looking up.

From 2.08 - Love is a Devil: In Magnus and Jesse's apartment, Caroline, Mike, Jace, Isabelle, Simon, Clary, Kaylin, Alec, Magnus and Jesse stood together.