Summer 79' | MJ FF

By Offthewallbby

Who knew a kiss would lead to a Summer like this. More

Introduction
Prologue, The Beginning.
1. Class Of Seventy Nine
2. The Graduation Speech
3. You Gave Me The Kiss Of Life
4. Is This Love That I'm Feeling?
5. The Other Woman
6. The Roses Are Bizarre
7. Damsel In Distress
8.Dream, Dream, Dream
9.Unrequited Feelings & Realizations
10. Lets Ride
11. Lingering Love
12. Love Scheme 1: Jealousy
13: Love Scheme 2: The Third Kiss
14. Love Scheme 3: Deflowering Rose
16. Michael's Other Lover
17. The Five Tarots
18. The Truth Hurts
19. New Flame
20. Butterknives
21. A Second Chance
22. Tell The Truth, Shame The Devil
23. The Lust Between Us
24. Man In The Mirror
25. Mulatto
26. Home Is Where Your Heart Is
27. Broken Dreams
28. Baby, Baby
29. One Hell Of A Date
30. Uproar
31. Frenemies
32. Love Confession
33. I Wanna Be Your Lover
34. A Matter Of Time
35. Nightmares Are Real
36. Love Don't Live Here
37. It's Hard To Say Goodbye
38. Nightmares Are Real Part 2
39. Doves In The Sky
40. Epilogue, The Ending.

15. Friends, How Many Of Us Have Them?

1.4K 93 128
By Offthewallbby

NINETEEN SEVENTY-NINE

The Morning After

Author

Abhaya thought many things in life were beautiful
but Michael peacefully sleeping was the most beautiful of them all. Michael was a serene sleeper, he didn't move around much, and he never snored. Abhaya loved the fact that he didn't snore as she despised it.

Michael seemed to make her fall more and more in love with just the slightest of things.

She was completely head over heels.

Abhaya delicately ran her fingers through his curly hair. The softness of it made her lips curl into a smile.

Her eyes began to wander around his body; he was laying on his stomach, so his back was exposed to her. The top part of his ass was showing as well. Abhaya inwardly laughed before she pulled the white sheets up towards the midsection of his back. Memories of last night began to resurface throughout her mind.

She thought about all of the different positions he had her in and the explicit things he told her to do.

She couldn't help but blush as she reminisced on last night's escapades.

She then thought about when he confessed his love
for her. It was like a dream she never wanted to wake from. All Abhaya wanted to do was lay on a bed as soft as a cloud and make sweet love to Michael for the rest of her life. Maybe that was a bit dramatic on her end, but that's how she felt, completely in love with him.

Michael slowly stirred in his sleep before turning on the right side of his body, facing away from Abhaya.

She leaned over and planted a soft kiss towards the back of his neck before carefully easing out of bed.

A painful sensation formed in between her thighs as she stood up. Slightly she hissed.

"Damn it, Michael." She lowly mumbled to herself before limping over to his suitcase.

Abhaya bent down towards the already opened
travel bag and began to fish out something to cover
her naked body. She decided to go with a medium-sized bourbon street shirt as well as some loose-fitted sweatpants that were more than likely going to fall
off her waist.

Abhaya winced in pain as she slowly leaned back up. She placed the clothes on as fast as she could before walking over to the bed. Before she got a chance to lay back down, she heard a few knocks against the door.

With a few painful limps, she walked towards the front door and opened it.

Angel stood before her with a huge smile.

"Well, hello there, Mamacita," Angel said as she leaned down to kiss the side of Abhayas cheek.

Abhaya smiled, "Goodmorning!"

"I'm surprised you're up so early. When I lost
my virginity, all I did was sleep the next day."

Abhaya eyes slightly widened, "How did you—"

Angel cut her off mid-sentence, "Thin walls, babydoll."

She looked past Abhaya's shoulder to see Michael sleeping like a newborn baby.

"How was it!?" Angel asked as she pulled Abhaya out of the room. The two of them began to walk towards the end of the hallways, which led towards a balcony.

"It was...amazing, Angel. Like it was mind-blowing,
It was soul-shaking and earth-shattering. There are not enough words in the dictionary for me to describe how wonderful last night was." Angel smiled at her friend, who looked as if she was daydreaming. She could see the hearts in her eyes.

"So Michael's a good lover, huh? That's awesome.
The guy I lost my virginity to was horrible. He gave me about five measly strokes before he came and crashed his sweaty body onto mines." Angel rolled her eyes at the thought while Abhaya slightly laughed at the recounted memory her friend shared.

"Yes, He was a wonderful lover." Abhaya linked her arms with Angels before resting her head against her shoulder. The smile she had been wearing continued to persist amongst her lips. "You wanna know who else is a great lover?" Angel questioned, making Abhaya look up at her with curious eyes. "Who?"

"Ricky..."

Abhaya eyes almost popped out the socket from
how wide they dilated."You did it with Ricky!?"

She questioned with much shock.

"You weren't the only one getting some last night!" Angel turned her head towards the right and gave Abhaya a sultry wink.

"How did his happen!? I need all the details, all
of them!" Angel and Abhaya finally made it towards the balcony. The sky was a bit gloomy, yet it didn't affect either one of their moods. Happiness was too gratifying for them to be experiencing any type of sadness.

Angel leaned her arms against the light blue colored tile that was chipping away. She looked towards the scenery, which consisted of the hotel's parking lot, a quiet sigh was released from her plump lips.

"Well, when you stayed over at his and Michael's room, he came into ours, and we just chilled and talked about the situation that happened. He confided in me about how he felt horrible for how he treated Michael and asked me for advice on the best way to apologize. So, I gave him some tips and whatnot. Then we started talking about JJ, and he asked me how it was going with him. I told him it was going, I mean, we aren't serious or anything, so it wasn't much to talk about." Abhaya leaned over towards the balcony's edge as she continued to listen to Angel talk about her late-night rendezvous.

"So Ricky was like I heard he was a minute man. I
got a friend who used to fuck with him, and he said he didn't last. Sorry, you have to go through that. Girl he was trying to be funny! So I was like, I heard the same about you. He was like, oh really? Why don't we test that out? He was joking like he always does, but I was like, shit, why not! I stood up from the bed and started undressing; his mouth fell into his lap, girl!"

The two of them shared a laugh before Angel continued. "Next thing you know, we're going at it like wild animals. Ricky was soooo fucking gooodddd damn!" Angel threw her head back as if she was having sex, and mentally she was, with Ricky.

"He gave me the best sex of my life!" Angel started grinning.

"Wowwww, I would've paid to watch you two have sex. I bet that was a sight to see."

Angel laughed before responding, "Right after we
got done, that's when you and Michael started. I heard everything, but Ricky didn't; I put that ass to sleep."

A smile of triumph graced Angel's lips. "I'm sure you did, Ms sex goddess." Abhaya lifted her hand before reaching over to smack Angel across her ass.

"That happens to be a kink of mines," Angel stated, causing Abhaya to shake her head playfully.

"I'm starving. I didn't know sex can make one this hungry." Abhaya placed her hand over her grumbling stomach before rubbing it in circles.

"Ain't no lie in that. We should wake the boys up and go find a breakfast diner," Angel suggested.

Abhaya agreed, "Definitely, let's go!"

__

Abhaya was in her room combing her wild hair out.

She had on a change of clothes which consisted
of a Bohemia stripped dress. It was long and flowy with subtle colors like tan and beige; a slit on the side showed off her smooth leg. The dress had vertical topaz-colored buttons that trailed in the middle.

She made sure to keep at least four unbuttoned so that she wouldn't get crucified from the hot sun.

As she finished combing out her hair, she decided to wear it in a high ponytail, feeling as though it was too hot for her just to let it hang freely. She pursed her lips before she began to apply her signature red lipstick.

"You don't think Michael and Ricky are trying to
kill each other, do ya?" Angel asked as she rubbed some deodorant underneath her arm.

"If they were, we would hear it." 

Abhaya and Angel agreed it would be best for Ricky
to wake Michael up so that they could talk.

The two of them woke Ricky from his slumber and
told him about it. At first, he was against it, he felt it wasn't an excellent idea, but after much persuasion from the two ladies, he decided to go for it."Lord knows I don't want to get in between those two rascals if they fight again. I hate it!"Angel shook her head, causing her made-up curls to bounce freely.

Abhaya nodded in agreement before she started to apply some mascara against her lashes. Angel came up from behind her and clamped her hands against her shoulders. Abhaya jumped at the suddenness "Angel! You're going to make me mess up mascara."

She whined with an eye roll.

Angel laughed, "I'll be right back, girl."

"Where are you going?" Abhaya curiously asked while looking over her shoulder.

"To Ricky's car. I think I left my favorite bracelet
in there. Hopefully, I did. I feel like such a clutch sometimes, always losing shit."

"You would lose your head if it wasn't attached to
your shoulders, girl." Angel playfully rolled her eyes
as she walked towards the front door.

"Good thing it's attached then, right?" Before Abhaya could respond, the door closed. Abhaya laughed to herself before finishing up her subtle makeup look.

She didn't feel the need to wear anything too heavy like foundation, considering how hot it was outside.

As she placed her makeup back inside her mini makeup pouch, A few knocks on the front door suddenly caught her attention."Come in." She yelled.

The door opened and in walked Michael. Abhaya's lips curved into a huge smile as she laid eyes on him, as did Michael. He walked over to her with wandering eyes.

She looked lovely to him, like always.

"Goodmorning," Michael said as he leaned down to kiss the top of her forehead,  nose, then lips.

Abhaya started blushing like a fool.

"G—Goodmorning! How are you?" She felt stupid
for asking him that, but he just smiled."I should be
the one asking you that. So, how are you? How do
you feel?" He placed his hands against the side of
her shoulders before leaning in closer.

"I feel amazing...other than the pain between my legs."

She flicked Michael against his nose; he chuckled in return. "My apologies...I got a little carried away last night." Michael scratched the back of his neck as a sheepish smile appeared.

"Did you now? I don't think I should have been in
the half of those positions you had me in last night, considering I was a first-timer." Abhaya slithered her arms around his waist before pulling him as close as she possibly could. "You may be right, but you handled them all pretty well. If I do say so myself." His once sheepish smile turned into a devious smirk.

Abhaya rolled her eyes before speaking. "Oh, hush! So Ummm, did you and Ricky talk?"

Abhaya asked with questioning eyes. She hoped that the two were able to iron out the kinks within their friendship. Michael nodded, "We made up." He said, slightly smiling. Michael was a forgiving person, so when Ricky came inside, woke him out of his sleep, and began to apologize profusely, he accepted it.

Ricky was never the type to apologize, so for him to even come up to Michael in such a regretful manner meant a lot. It was genuine.

"That's wonderful!" She leaned up to peck Michael on the lips. He dropped his hands from her shoulders to her ass, giving it a light squeeze. He began to deepen the kiss, but Abhaya quickly pulled back.

"Michael! You're going to ruin my lipstick." She complained. "So" was his response before he attached his lips back to hers. Abhaya tried to lean back, but he tightened his forearm around the curve of her back so she wouldn't be able to pull away from him.

Abhaya tried to stop the kiss by turning her head
from side to side, but Michael didn't let that stop him from tasting her sweet lips. Eventually, she decided just to give in. Her lipstick was all smudged and ruined now, but she stopped caring as Michael continued to steal her breaths.

Michael began to move them towards her bed, not daring to break the kiss. The both of them fell against the soft linens and began to roll around until Michael took charge and decided to hover over her delicate frame. He parted his lips from hers, showing off the red lipstick that was transferred.

"You look as if you played in your Mother's makeup," Abhaya said with a slight giggle. She brought her thumb up to the bottom of his lip as she tried to remove some of the redness.

"Leave my lipstick alone, girl." Michael joked as he leaned his head back.

The front door suddenly opened, and Angel walked in with the bracelet she had misplaced back against her wrist. She saw Michael on top of Abhaya and began to whistle. The two of them looked back at Angel like two dears caught in headlights.

"Am I interrupting something here?" Angel asked while closing the door behind her.

It was funny that she asked because she wasn't
about to just up and leave the two. She wanted to
tease them a little or, in her case, a lot. Michael got
off of Abhaya before standing back on his feet.

"Ummm, no! No, you didn't!"

"No need to lie, little Malcolm. I already know you popped Abhaya's cherry last night! The walls are thin, and you guys moan loud."Abhaya grabbed a pillow and placed it over her face before groaning.

Michael blushed a bit as he scratched the back of
his neck. "We...we weren't that loud, were we?" He questioned as he avoided her Angels devious eyes.

"How about I give you an example." Angel cleared
her throat before she started to repeat some of the many moans she heard from Michael and Abhaya.

"M—MICHAEL. OHHH, MICHAEL!"

Abhaya's head shot up immediately. She threw the pillow she used to cover her face at Angel, who dodged it successfully. "Shut up, Angel! I don't sound like that!" Michael looked over his shoulder, "Well...You kind of do sound like tha—" before he could finish, a pillow smacked him across the face. 

Angel grabbed Michael by his shirt before pushing him against the bed that Abhaya was currently lying on.

"Just like that! Fuck! Just like that, Abhaya! I'M ABOUT TO C CUMMM." Angel mockingly teased. Michael grabbed Angel's wrist before yanking her down towards the bed with him.

He clamped his hand over her mouth before telling
her to shut the hell up because his voice wasn't that damn high. Abhaya laughed, "Michael, you did sound like that! Angel, you hit it right on the nail." Michael shot a glare at Abhaya before his eyes shifted back to Angel, who was trying to speak through his hand with muffled words.

Ricky suddenly walked into the room and gave them all a questioning look. "What's going on here?" He questioned, yet didn't give anyone a chance to speak.

"Oh wow. So I wasn't invited to the orgy? What real friends you guys are!" Ricky said.

Abhaya burst out into a fit of giggles before responding, "Ricky, you think we would have an orgy and leave you out!? What kind of friends do you take us for?"Angel managed to pull Michael's hand from around her mouth.

She took a deep breath before she said something
that made Michael and Ricky simultaneously kiss their teeth. "We were just getting Michael warmed up for you, Slick Rick. He's all yours now."

"He's all yours now?" Michael reiterated. "What
gives you the notion that I'm some type of hooker
and Ricky's just the sleaze-ball buyer."

Michael was offended.

"I don't know, Mikey. You just give me bottom vibes."

"Bottom!? Girl don't play with me like that. I'm a top. Let her know, Abhaya! Defend my honor."

Ricky walked over towards the piled-up bed and decided to join them. He wedged himself in between Michael and Abhaya. "How the hell can that virgin defend your honor?" Ricky questioned with a laugh. Completely unaware that the two of them did it last night. "Oh, that's right! Ricky doesn't know!" Angel said while resting her head against Michael's chest.

"Doesn't know what?" Ricky questioned.

"Abhaya isn't pure anymore. She's a dirty slut like
the rest of us now, yayyyy!" Abhaya reached across Ricky and Michael to hit Angel across her arm before laughing. Ricky put two and two together and suddenly, "Oh hell no! Michael, you aren't shit. Her first time was supposed to be my job!"

Michael turned his head towards the right before burning a hole through the side of Ricky's face.

The thought of Ricky doing anything sexual with Abhaya made him hotter than hell itself.

Ricky continued to go off on a tangent, "Abhaya,
I could've done you way better than Mr high waters over there. Let's just pretend like you're still and virgin, and I'm about to claim the throne!"

He suddenly turned on the left side of his body before getting on top of Abhaya.

As he was about to lean down and kiss her, Michael quickly shot up, pushing Ricky so hard that his body fell harshly against the floor.

"Ain't gone be no role-playing in here negro." Michael stated as he leaned over the edge of the bed, shooting daggers at Ricky with his eyes.

Ricky was rolling against the floor as he held onto
his throbbing elbow in pain. "I'm finna elbow the fuck outta your face as soon as it stops throbbing!"

Ricky yelled at Michael. A few groans of agony
escaped his lips.Abhaya clutched her grumbling stomach, "I'm so hungry. I could eat a horse." She leaned over the bed to see Ricky still holding onto his elbow. "Let's go get some breakfast, Ricky."

"Do you not see the state I'm in right now!? I think
my elbow is broken." Michael rolled his eyes, "Stop being so dramatic, Mr tight pants."

"Fuck off, Michael!" Ricky yelled.

"How about Michael just drive?" Angel suggested only for Ricky to shoot that suggestion down.

"And kill us all!? Hell no. Nigga drive like he wearing a blindfold."

Michael quickly defended himself, "I can too drive!" Ricky slowly stood back up from the floor and applied pressure to his elbow, trying to stop the throbbing sensation.

"Sure asshole, sure you can," Ricky said before rolling his eyes. He looked towards Abhaya and noticed how hungry she looked. Her hands were rubbing against the center of her stomach as it began to growl loudly.

Ricky once again rolled his eyes, "Come on, you famine ass motherfuckers. Let's get some food. Hopefully, this ghost-ass town has an IHOP somewhere."

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I wanted to show off the incredibly unorthodox friendship that the four of them share in this particular chapter.

Tell me your thoughts on this chapter, and thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 59.3K 26
After coming home for the first time in four years, London Dawncraft takes responsibility for looking after his younger brother and sister. To make s...
1.1M 37.4K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
45.4K 1.5K 41
"you make me feel different. different than when i've met other people, just... different." or in which amelia shepherd meets ophelia lopez and reali...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC