Waiting Game | pjm ✓

By SingularitaeAddict

"We become the monsters we're most afraid of." --- "Jimin," she breathed out. "You're allowed to touch me." H... More

introduction
tracklist & aesthetics
01. Loyal
02. Inside
03. Respect
04. Fire
05. Just For Tonight
06. Red
07. Dirty Laundry
08. V
09. Window Pane
010. Black
011. Remember
012. Announcement
013. Chandelier
014. Petrified
015. Healed
016. Never Here
017. No One
018. Bullet
019. Vinnie
020. Broken Mirror
021. Break Free
022. Cursed
023. Untamed
024. Resurrection
025. Together
026. Dangerous Liaisons
027. Monster
028. Unleashed
029. Origins
030. The Manipulator
031. Troublemaker
032. Welcome Home
033. Face/Off
034. Are You Afraid?
035. Blank
036. Warrior Princesses
038. Doctor
039. Reunion
040. Make Me Forget
041. Blanket
042. Mind Games
043. Mother
044. Aera's Dream
045. Escape
046. Sacrifice
047. Infinity
048. What Do You Desire?
049. Thank You
050. Savior
051. Friendship Restored
052. Before the Storm
053. Trickery
054. Shattered Trust
055. Intimacy
056. Loved One
057. Playing Dirty
058. Scarlet Sky
059. Fighting Battles
060. Brave
061. The End
062. Epilogue
Author's note
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
SEQUEL!
The Fiction Awards 2020

037. No Angel

10.4K 693 536
By SingularitaeAddict

*** smut warning ***

"Heeeeeeyyyy~" Aera chimed once Jimin opened the door, one hand clutching at the door frame and the other one holding her heels.

Swaying lightly, she tried to pull off the sexiest smirk she could, but some of her hair ended up getting into her mouth and her tongue started frantically poking out in an attempt to get it out.

"Hey," Jimin smiled, snorting as he surveyed her almost choke to death on her own hair. His black t-shirt hugged his frame loosely as he stuffed one hand into the pocket of his sweatpants. "I thought it was girls' night out?"

" 'm drunkk." Aera slurred, slapping a hand over her mouth in horror after a hiccup forced its way up her throat.

"I can see that." he laughed, hand ruffling his dusty blond bangs.

"Meisa kept ordering shots and things kinda got out of hand and-" another hiccup escaped her and she squealed softly. Coming here was a bad idea and she felt ashamed, unable to control her own incoherent speech. "Why weren't you there to stop me from drinking so much?" she frowned, lower lip forming a small pout.

Jimin seemed amused. "Even if I tried to, you're not exactly a girl that would obey."

Aera took an unsteady step forward, still gripping on the door frame to keep her balance.

In her mind, she was a graceful gazelle, when in reality she probably resembled a baby deer walking for the first time.

"Do you want me to obey?" she husked, surprised by her own boldness.

Visibly, Jimin stiffened, his Adam's apple bobbing with a soft swallow.

"I'll let you decide." he growled out, jaw tightening before relaxing back again.

All of a sudden his face was impossible to read. Aera was bemused, never having believed she was capable of being so confident around a man, but Jimin was doing things to her no one else could.

Meisa's words about him worshipping her had managed to get to her head, and now in her intoxication all she could think about was his body on hers, which was the reason why her feet had dragged her here.

It was thrilling, but at the same time completely mortifying for her when she realized that he could push her away, turned off by her inebriated state.

Damn you, tequila.

Overcome by the urge to run and hide somewhere far, far away, preferably on another planet, she took a hesitant step to the side, bare feet sinking into the soft carpet.

"I need to go and- bake," she stuttered and in her confusion threw the first word that came to her rattled mind.

"You're going to bake?" Jimin was astonished, eyebrows raising so high they were about to roll over to the back of his head.

"Mhm, mhm," she started nodding vigorously. "I'm a night baker, please don't tell the others, they'd think I'm weird. Anyway, see you, okay, bye, have a great night, ta-ta!" she chirped, twisting around in a hurry and burning up with embarrassment.

Unexpectedly, Jimin's hand shot forward to grip on hers.

"You can't come here looking like this and expect me to let you get away so easily," the words were breathy, coming out in his gruff, husky voice.

Flustered, Aera took a brief glance at her appearance. Her dress was wrinkled and sticky, courtesy of Meisa who ended up spilling an entire platter of shots on her lap, and she was carrying her own shoes in her hand.

Perhaps she wasn't looking at her best.

She caught his lustful gaze running down to her thighs as he inhaled deeply, clearing his throat.

"God damn," he hissed, bending over and picking her up, throwing her over his shoulder. "You're not baking tonight."

"I'm not?" Aera croaked in a tiny voice, her body hanging limply over his shoulder as he held her tightly. So thrown off guard, she didn't even have time to wrap her arms around his torso and instead just dangled there like laundry.

All of the tequila shots she had made their reappearance as Jimin put her down on the bed. She crossed her legs, pulling the dress down as much as she could, and offered him what she hoped to be a seductive smirk.

"Now what am I going to do with you, Ms. Lee?" he sighed heavily, putting his hands over his hips.

She stared directly into his eyes that now seemed a lot darker. "I don't know, what would you like to do with me, Mr. Park?" she smiled, leaning forward and using a finger to trace the area from his torso down to his belly button, feeling his muscles stiffen under the black t-shirt.

"I have an idea but I feel like I should be scared of you now, you've been quite rebellious lately, picking fights, throwing punches around and whatnot," he grinned, glancing down at her hand that rested against his lower abdomen.

"Oh that," Aera mumbled, feeling how bringing up the confrontation with her brother from earlier that day kind of dampened her mood. "Sorry you had to see this." part of her felt awkward he had witnessed her in such a chaotic rumpus. She had never been a violent person.

Jimin instantly picked up on it, dropping to his knees and separating her crossed legs so that he could stand in between them. She did little to resist him as he traced her lower lip with his thumb, his other fingers cradling her chin.

"Don't make that face," his eyes searched hers as he inched closer, their breaths practically mingling with each other. "For what is worth, can I just say how sexy you looked today?" he purred, his hand migrating upwards from her jaw where his fingers weaved in her hair, massaging her scalp.

"I did?" Aera gaped in disbelief.

"Yes," he breathed out. "You were like one of those fierce spy chicks in that movie."

"What movie?" she scoffed, lips stretching into a smile. "Charlie's Angels?"

"Yeah, that one," he inhaled deeply, sucking on his lower lip, eyes burning through her with heat. "Except you're my angel."

Her hand splayed against his chest, Aera felt his rib cage vibrate with the demanding growl that rumbled from deep within. He gently pushed her body up so that her back was glued to the mattress and he lingered over her.

"You got turned on by that?" a soft chuckle burst through Aera and she felt him tense up, his breathing becoming heavy.

"Mmm," he hummed, his lips traveling to her neck where he flicked his tongue over the skin, earning a sharp inhale from her. "Your skin hot and sweaty, hair messy and disheveled, your breathing ragged as you bite down on your lip. Nothing sexier than that," he whispered. "You're a daring girl, aren't you?" his words were enough to make the hairs on the back of Aera's neck stand up as she was reminded of their night together where he said the exact same thing to her.

"I can be," she mumbled, her hands secured around his neck. Jimin had his own way of making her feel cared for and desired, fueling her with wanting and making all of her suppressed feelings explode through her. "I can be feisty, yeah."

"Oh but angel, the way your body responds to me tells me you're not gonna struggle much," he laughed, his hands gripping on the sides of her waist. "Look at you." he slightly increased the pressure, his fingers digging into her warm skin.

With a sharp inhale, Aera grasped his shoulders and rolled over to her side, flipping him over in the process so that now he was the one laying down and she was the one on top, straddling him.

"What were you saying back there?" she simpered, proud with herself at how she caught him off guard. His eyes rounded, the element of surprise was the only reason she managed to climb up on top of him.

She dipped forward, scanning his thick eyelashes rimming his striking amber hues. He was breathtaking, for her eyes only. She wasn't sure if it was the tequila talking or something else, but the way his full lips slightly parted with each exhale exhilarated her and the urge to kiss him took over her.

"You're playing a dangerous game," he warned huskily, grabbing her wrists and pressing them to each other against her stomach.

Scoffing, she leaned forward, her face lingering inches away from his, their noses almost touching. Her body acted on its own, free from her mind's influence when she glided the tip of her tongue across his warm lips teasingly.

"And what are you going to do about it, Mr. Park?" she groaned when his grip around her wrists tightened, fingers almost notching into the skin and igniting a pleasantly painful sensation.

"Guess I'm going to have to tame you," he aspirated, setting free a soft gasp when Aera took it further by licking down on his neck, her tongue swirling and flicking against the skin. The goosebumps that lined his skin immediately were visible for her, the heat pooling through her at the sight.

Something seemingly snapped inside of him, a flash blazing in his glazed orbs much like a clap of thunder. He shot forward, one hand still clasped around her wrists and the other cupping her face tightly.

"You're begging for me to strap you down and make you behave," he growled, the way the words escaped him leaving her blind-sighted for a second.

"I thought it was you who said I didn't obey," she smirked, overwhelmed with boldness and confidence which seemingly served to turn him on ever harder. Taking the initiative, she let her teeth nip on his lower lip, earning the most sensual, soft moan from him

"You will for me," he grinned, tugging on a fistful of her hair and pulling backwards slightly so that he could assault her neck now, leaving wet and sloppy kisses and making her whole body quiver on top of him. "Angel," he added breathlessly, finally setting her hands free and she buried them in his soft blond blocks, pressing herself closer to him.

"I'm no angel," she retorted, bringing her face closer to his so that she could peer into his orbs hazy with desire and lust.

"Prove it to me," he demanded deeply.

Legs shaking, Aera didn't need a second invitation to slowly rub against his lap, grinding into him teasingly. He grunted, hands gripping on her waist roughly and guiding her into the motion as he pressed her lips to hers, devouring her with hunger and desperation. The kiss was greedy, explosive with the passion she had apparently managed to fuel by teasing him.

Pulling her tight dress up and over her hips, he bit down on her lip and she moaned, hand darting to the straining bulge pulsating under her. He let out a sigh of approval into the kiss which encouraged her more when she started to tug down at his sweatpants.

"Don't stop," he growled out when she stood still for a moment, breaking the kiss only to play with him for a little bit for his aggravation to flare. He groaned, jerking forward from underneath her and pulled her into him, needing that friction between their bodies to return.

Fumbling with the clothing of his pants while breathing heavily, Aera slid them down, eager to feel him already. It made her feel confident the way he was just as needy for her as he was for him. Not wasting any time, he positioned himself for her between her legs and hiked the edge of her panties, pushing himself inside of her slowly.

Aera let out a sharp gasp, dropping her hips onto him and deepening the thrust. A soft moan erupting through him, he threw his head back and she leaned forward, leaving wet kisses on his neck. Riding against one another, it didn't take them long to start panting in bliss.

Realizing she was doing fine by her own, Jimin slowed his thrusts and let her completely take control. Feeling like she was in charge now, she started riding him harder as he reached forward for her hair, pulling it back and making her arch her body against him.

He licked his lips devilishly, staring into her eyes and slammed his hips into her hard, making her struggle to find her breath.

"Oh god," she moaned out at the last long, rough stroke, feeling how her thighs were starting to tremble.

"No, that's just me," he breathed out smirking, sweat covering his forehead and he hummed in pleasure as his hands roamed her quivering body.

Moving faster against him, Aera felt how the ball of warmness between her legs was about to explode. Hissing, she squeezed her eyes shut and secured her arms around his neck.

"Look at me," he ordered, tilting her chin up and pushing upward into her. Pulling her face close to his, he stared her down before smashing his lips against hers just as the loud cry of pleasure was about to burst through her, muffling it completely.

Her body writhed as she moaned into the kiss once he slammed one last time into her and she felt him pulsating inside. Mouth falling open before a hiss escaped him, a slight wince passing through his face before he yanked her up and released himself on her thigh.

"I almost couldn't stop myself, damn," he breathed out, chest heaving.

He reached for a tissue and cleaned her up, placing a soft kiss on her forehead as if he hadn't just made her ascend, rendering her senseless before collapsing on the bed next to her, his body warm and sweaty next to hers.

Aera took a deep breath in, her high still not leaving her body. This was very habit-forming, yet it felt empowering for her. Despite of how intense it had been, she still didn't feel exhausted and felt like she could do this all day, like Jimin was giving her a boost instead of draining her out of her energy.

He pulled her closer and she allowed him to cuddle her, listening to her heart beat steadily in his chest. Looking up at him, there was no sign of the fiery gaze he was giving her just some minutes ago as he smiled happily. This gaze was sweet and loving, innocent and delicate. The effect he had on her, it made her feel like she was this strong and confident woman, something no one in her life had made her feel.

Like she was the only thing in this world that mattered.

"I'm so happy to have you in my life," she whispered so quietly that she doubted he could even hear her.

She felt how his weight shifted and he pushed himself up on one elbow, hovering over her as his other hand slightly grazed over her shoulder.

"I'll always be here," he said softly. "For as long as you'll have me."

author's note:

i'm pure. i'm very, very pure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 80.3K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
741K 30.6K 70
You got up so sudden that you almost lost your balance but fortunately someone held your arms. "You okay?" A deep voice said "I uh I'm fine. Just a l...
188K 8.5K 69
"You've decided, here and now, the next time you have the opportunity to be alone and intimate with Yoongi, you won't stop yourself. You are drawn to...
2.6M 128K 52
"If someone loves you, they'd never put themselves in a position to hurt you." Warning: some mature content/strong language *** 1st place in Solo Tae...