THE TRUTH UNTOLD (BTS FF)

Shabiha_BTS tarafından

Kim NamJoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi , Jung Hoseok , Park Jimin , Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook are 7 passi... Daha Fazla

Intro
Jungkook becomes a lawyer!!
Case 1-Blood stained memories
Part 1-I hate her
Part 2-6 ft or taller
Part 3-Confused
Author's note
Part 4-Are you crazy?
Part 5-It matched?!
Part 6-The depths of my heart
Part 7-It can't be!
Part 8-The real murderer!
Part 9-I wont ever let you go
Case 2 -Who killed Min?
Part 1-Hot but a complete brat
Part 2-pretty face but nasty attitude
Part 3-Shh, dont mess with me ok?
Part 4-Run as fast as you can
Part 5-You are playing with my feelings
Part 6-Don't tell me?!
Part 7-Another twist?!
Part 8-Will you dance with me?
Part 9- Exposed!
Case 3-Doctor dissected
Part 1-The mute witness
Part 2-You'll be mine soon
Part 3-An incomplete autopsy?
Part 4-Bells and Rings
Part 5-Caught you!
Part 6-Another Masked Man?
Part 7-One stormy night
Part 9-The Master Mind
Case 4 -The Stone Killer
Part 1-We meet again
Part 2 - As cold as a stone
Part 3-Buddies
Part 4 - Make it Right
Part 5 - The Wet Love
Part 6-Uninvited Guest
Part 7-The painting
Part 8 - A game of two
Part 9- Babe, I missed you
Case 5- Hit and Run
Part 1 - Ragged and Worn Out
Part 2-Husband?
Part 3 -Now Smile
Part 4-Mafia Leader!
Part 5- Feelings
Part 6 - Stars
Part 7 - Who is this?
Part 8 -Melting
Part 9-Lover?
Case 6-Dark
Part 1-Complicated
Part 2- A threat
Part 3-Attack
Part 4- Unexplained Feelings
Part 5- The Past
Part 6 -she feels the same?
Part 7-who could it be ?
Part 8 - The culprit
Part 9- I like you
Case 7 - The Super Model
Part 1- I have changed now!
Part 2- The Side Actress
Part 3 - Guilty or Not
Part 4- Rose tinted cheeks
Part 5-Feelings in the Dark
Part 6 - Hands up
Part 7 - Another murder
Part 8 - The real murderer
Part 9 - Ferris wheel Love
Special : Seokjin's promotion party

Part 8-Love Circles

1.7K 139 61
Shabiha_BTS tarafından

Taehyung's POV

It was already 3 am in the morning , i was sitting in the lounge working and sorting everything out , why was still there a masked - man outside ? I couldn't get it , nothing was getting to the point, i tried to think of all kinds of possibilities but they were all baseless.

I ruffled my hair in frustration thinking as if who could it be when the real one is still in the locker..
I had asked the court to delay the trial which was supposed to be tomorrow, they had agreed but for only 1 day , so basically i had only one day to sort the case out.

I stretched my arms as a wide yawn escaped my mouth , y/n was asleep in my room, i had asked her to sleep in mine despite her complains as for me i would just go and sleep in any other room plus i still had to work.

I stood up stretching my arms even more as i glanced towards my room.

Maybe i should check on her , i thought as i made my way towards the room.

The lights were off , but i could still see because of the slight moonlight that was peeking from the window across the bed. The rain had finally stopped , the sky was clear and now the moon sailed across the sky like a ghostly gallion.

I went beside her as i sat on the bed next to her , leaning on my one hand i looked at her curled up figure. She lied on her side , curled up like a little kid , her hand gripping the quilt that was over her.
I noticed how a slight smile was on her face.

She was comfortable and peaceful ..

I moved closer to her as i inhaled her intoxicating smell, unable to get a hold of myself i started tracing circles on her exposed neck as i noticed her expressions , i noticed her eyebrows knitting together as the smile on her lips widen.

Circle and circle , circle and circle ... i continued to do so slowly and gradually , it felt so wrong yet so right , i have never been this overwhelmed by feelings before ...

-

I woke up by the sun rays dancing on the front of my eyelids disturbing my sleep,i blocked the sunlight by my arm as i clutched on the person beside me as i snaked my arm around someone , a few rings made its way towards my ear bringing me out of my sleep.

I rose up to see where it was coming from

Oh shit i cursed

No no no , i just did not
Face palms
Brain: you are an idiot , i tried to stop you
Me: oh noooooo
Brain: thats what you get for not listening to me and to heart instead
Heart: yaah!! He is in love , what else do you expect

Y/n looked at me with a startled expression , my hand was around her waist.

"Uh-i - i am sorry , i didn't mean to .." i was quick to remove my arm from around her waist , nervousness evident in my voice, embarrassed at my own actions , i wanted to drown in an ocean of embarrassment .

Getting off the bed , i started to walk towards the door "i -uh - actually last night i - came to check on y-you and."

*bang* ouch!!!

I winced a the throbbing sensation on my head, Great! I had hit my head on the door, whats wrong with you Kim Taehyung ??

I glanced back only to see her clamping her lips in a thin line , she was trying her best not to laugh, along the way i noticed how a slight blush was also formed on her cheeks... was she flushed about what had happened too, did she like it ??

Quit it you tae, whats wrong with you ..

-

I had dropped y/n at her grandma's home and had instructed her strictly not to leave her house . I studied the case again as i tried to remember of clues or anymore hints that could help me .

So the masked man killed her father , that was sure since y/n had recognised him.
What else is there unsolved, who could it be ... i was trailing across my thoughts as a familiar document appeared in my mind ..

"Yess!!the autopsy report!!The incomplete autopsy report, Maybe the person who poisoned that girl is the other masked man and he is after y/n to get to that autopsy report, he wants to get rid of it so that he doesn't get caught in his hideous crime ."

I quickly got off my desk and practically ran to Doc's room.
I wanted to see those reports again

-

"Hey doc can you show me those autopsy reports again?" I asked as i bursted in his room
"Hey hey whats the hurry , a greeting would have been better." He rolled his eyes
"Oh come on Doc , its important ." I spoke as i extended out my hand towards him.

"Ohk ohk here you go." He said as he sighed and handed them to me.

"Found it" i exclaimed as i found the incomplete autopsy report ..

So what do you guys think will happen next?

Feel free to comment
Shabiha

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

34.8K 849 9
It's the Golden Trio's sixth year at Hogwarts, and Hermione's having a tough time coping with everything. Between late night conversations and Christ...
18.2K 992 7
A story of two introverts getting married. 🥰 How long will it take for them to fall in love?💜 Will they become the couple who would drench themselv...
13.5K 945 28
a murderer has been cornering their victims in Busan, leaving them with a bloody smile and you and your brother attempt to find who it is, before it'...
152K 5.8K 55
|COMPLETED| What happens when the world's most feared FEMALE mafia queen kidnaps the world's most popular boyband? "Girls are weak they can't be a ma...