HEIRS | ✔️

By RosieLatte_

Mystery/Thriller AU: In which, Seoul's most successful inheritors are hiding their darkest secrets. But the... More

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬
O N E
T W O📸
T H R E E🎤
F O U R 💬
F I V E 🤦‍♀️
S I X ⚰️
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y ONE
T W E N T Y TWO
T W E N T Y THREE
T W E N T Y FOUR
T W E N T Y FIVE
T W E N T Y SIX
T W E N T Y SEVEN
T W E N T Y EIGHT
T WE N T Y NINE
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y ONE
T H I R T Y TWO
T H I R T Y THREE
T H I R T Y FOUR
T H I R T Y FIVE
T H I R T Y SIX
T H I R T Y SEVEN
T H I R T Y EIGHT
T H I R T Y NINE
F O R T Y
F O R T Y ONE
F O R T Y TWO
F O R T Y THREE
F O R T Y FOUR
F O R T Y FIVE
F O R T Y SEVEN
F O R T Y EIGHT
F O R T Y NINE
F I F T Y
𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

F O R T Y SIX

2.5K 154 103
By RosieLatte_

Cafe Blanc

Jimin had decided to visit Jennie knowing the consequences was not gonna be good. He had to be honest with her, one day.

Taking a huge breath, he entered the quiet cafe with very few customers. Smell of coffee and pastries entered his nose but it didn't make him excited or hungry. The smell didn't even matter right now.

He saw the brunette haired girl sitting at the corner table. She was sitting there crossed legged staring at the coffee. His heart skipped a beat but ignored it and took a seat infront of her.

"Oh, so you came?" she said still staring at the coffee.

"Yes," Jimin looked at her, " How are you...?"

Jennie took a deep sigh, " Aren't you ashamed to ask that question?"

He was taken aback and stayed silent. What was he even expecting?

"Tell me Jimin..." she looked tired. Her once powerful aura that she radiated was gone. Only tired eyes with dark circles remained. "Why did...you do that to Yoongi?"

Jimin looked at her with guilt and....regret. The state that Jennie was in....was all due to him.

"I....i still like you." he tightened his fist, " After i found that you were dating him, i was broken. I couldn't stand it so i made Mr.Son to say it. So, he could go to jail. I don't know what happened to me..."

"Even after all this time...you like me?"

Jimin couldn't speak anything. Yes even after all these years...

"And due to your childish likes you decided to send Yoongi to a freaking jail?"

He was getting tensed now. He gulped hard staring at his legs, waiting to be slapped or shouted. But nothing happened. Jimin looked up slowly and saw her turning away. He could swear he saw a shiny glint in her eyes that she brushed off.

"I'm sorry Jennie." he was geniune. He was hurt. He hated himself right now. "Please shout at me. Throw me your anger. Just....anything!!"

Her eyes were sad and empty. "I could slap you or beat the hell out of you but i won't"

Jimin loosened his fist. He couldn't move.

"What had been done is done. He can't come back."

The sadness in her voice made him break into pieces. What she said was infact true. "But....i wanted to be with you Jennie...."

"We weren't meant to be. I'm sorry." she stared at the time.

"It's okay..."he whispered.

"Anyways, i have to get going. Yoongi has passed me all the responsibilities of the business since he's...gone." she eyed her with the word 'gone'.

"I can help!" he straightened his back.

"No." she had a straight face, " I know everything about handling his business. I was taught because we all knew Yoongi had to go to jail one day. Thankfully, the police hasn't taken down the drug business."

She waved her Gucci purse in the air. " Gotta bribe them."

"Oh.." was all Jimin could say as he stared at her packing her bag.

Before she stood up, he spoke quickly " Have you been getting messages from the unknown person?"

She sighed deeply, " Yes. But i don't want to waste my time on his stupid prank."

They stood up heading out of the cafe.

"His?"

"Yeah, the unknown person. It's Taehyung."

Jimin stood there shocked and blinked twice. She looked really confident with her answer. How did she know? Before he could ask her another question, she got a phone call.

"Jimin?"

"H-huh?" he turned to her.

"I have to go." she stood in front of her car, " Well, i guess this is gonna be our last meet."

"Huh..." he stared at her.

Jennie just nodded and got in her car driving away.

I will miss you, Jennie. he thought to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was late in the morning with sun shining brightly in the sky. It wasn't very hot with cool breeze blowing, swaying the trees leaves and the birds chirping.

Lisa and Rosè sat at a bench by the tree. They were in a park near the Han river.

"Look..." Rosè handed the small envelope with the pictures of Jungkook as the hooded guy.

"It's obviously Jungkook's eyes..." Lisa held the photo above.

"I know..." she sighed heavily.

Lisa also took out her phone and showed her the picture of the keyring the hooded man had dropped. "So, this date.....this was in the time stamps of Taehyung's mom's funeral."

"That's wild." she zoomed the photo. "But Lisa....Jungkook and Taehyung were there to rescue me in that party where i was chased by that person. So....it just doesn't make sense."

Lisa nodded. They had prepared a page to write down the suspects names.

Taehyung Jungkook Jennie Hoseok Jisoo Namjoon

"Taehyung's evidence is too strong though..." Lisa looked at the page.

"I just know it isn't Jungkook." Rosè said.

"Yeah, maybe that person used pictures of him wearing a hoodie one day..." Lisa rubbed her chin."They are trying to make him a suspect."

" Why do you think?"

" A victim? Seriously?? why would they send it to Only You?"

" Yeah....right."

"Now, we have to properly go through them." Lisa said tapping her pen on the names.

Rosè nodded along.

"Taehyung...has the strongest evidence." Lisa spoke. "He will be in the first of the list."

There was a certain sadness in her voice that Rosè noticed.

"Hoseok, Jisoo and Jennie..." Rosè scribbled something, " Only the hoodie has been found. We need to go through more."

"Yes." Lisa said, " And for Namjoon. Jimin said he knows something. So, we should wait for his explanation."

"Right. How should we go further?" Rosè played with the pen.

"Jimin told he would meet Jennie today." Lisa turned, " How about we follow her?"

"Sounds good." Rosè raised her brows.

Lisa called Jennie right away, " Jennie, where are you?" she said in a rather normal tone.

"Ahh, okay......no i wanted to meet you today but it's okay..." she spoke on her phone then hung up.

" Blanc. The downtown cafe. Let's go." she said as both of them ran to their cars.

Before climbing in the car, Rosè stopped, " What if Jennie knows its your car?"

Lisa rolled her eyes, " This is my new car. Only you have seen it."

Then both of them got inside with Rosè being impressed.

They reached right after Jennie drove away from her car, ahead. The girls were wearing their shades and scarf around their head.

"I think she's going to meet Yoongi. The prison is just ten minutes away." Lisa said driving carefully behind her car.

She was right. Jennie's car stopped in front of the Prison's huge gate. The police guards checked her face and let her pass in while the two girls waited outside.

"I think she will be done quick." Rosè said.

Both of them waited silently for Jennie's car to come outside. After almost twenty minutes, her car arrived outside the gate. They both looked the other way quickly so Jennie wouldn't notice.

Her car went the opposite direction this time.

"Isn't there like just forest ahead?" Rosè scrunched her eyebrows.

"Well who knows." Lisa was trying to keep a safe distance from her car.

They drove for twenty minutes. Suddenly, Jennie's car went to a different route. Instead of the road, it took the rough path.

Lisa was confused if she should take her car through that path. Because if so they might get noticed.

"Let's walk." Rosè spoke up.

She agreed and they walked through that path. The path was pretty rocky and less used.

"Where the hell is this?" Lisa walked carefully trying not to trip.

They walked for almost twenty minute and finally saw a huge warehouse building. It looked old and worn out. Jennie's car was parked safely at the corner.

"What....the fuck." Rosè stared at the building, with pure confusion.

Lisa tried to open the map but it only showed a nameless forest. She also remembered there was no information about Asia pharmaceuticals. "Is this the asia pharmaceuticals factory?"

Strange....the prison was only twenty minutes away.

The girls carefully walked near the building, trying to find any clue. The huge door was closed and it was awfully quiet around the area. They walked near the walls to find anything written on it. But there was nothing. Only plain boring white wall.

The sky was getting darker by the minute. Evening was going to pass. They continued going around, outside the building.

Rosè stepped on something and it made a crunching sound. "What is it?" she knelt down to look but Lisa grabbed her arms tightly.

"Don't touch it. It might be dangerous." she said with concern and lit her mobile screen instead.

It was a syringe she had stepped on. She had broke it by stepping on it.

"So, this really is drug factory."

Suddenly, both of their phone vibrated making them jump. "Shit." Lisa cursed looking at the notification.

Both of them had a new message. Rosè eyed her screen,gulping hard.

Unknown:

sent an attachment.

They both clicked and a picture came up. It was a picture of the two girls standing at the same spot they were in. The picture that was taken right before they checked their phones.

They slowly looked up wide eyed.

Unknown:

catching for clues? ;)

The girls snapped their head to the direction it was taken from. It was empty bushes only. They hold their hands and walked towards it, desperate to find that person even they were trembling with fear.

Who are you?

Suddenly they heard some sounds coming from the back. From the building.

"Hands up!!" few men shouted at them.

They slowly turned around and saw those men standing a few inches ahead with guns pointed at them. And also Jennie at the back, hands folded with her eyebrows raised.

Shit.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, thanks for the comments but did YOU vote?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 5.2K 55
Two strangers tied up in a marriage. Is it a mistake or fate? [Complete]
79.8K 4.2K 14
🎥👻🪦 ⁀ ✷ ╱ ꒷꒦ 𝚄𝙽𝙲𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰 𝙼𝚄𝚁𝙳𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝙳𝙴𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙸𝚃𝙴𝙻𝚈 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙸𝚁 𝙱𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙾 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙳 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄...
26.6K 1.4K 40
❛ A Disaster in a Reflection. ❜ - 𓁹 - A BTS x BLACKPINK Horror!AU inspired from Creepypasta Characters. ‼️ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ‼️ Kim Jisoo's life...
239K 8K 44
"with so many secrets, you're bound to let one slip." jisoo, jennie, chaeyoung and lisa are the type of girls that you ask for the homework. or, you...