Lover or Not / Hyunjin - Stra...

By aigooagain

Book Two - Sequal Friend or Not More

One - Leading misfortune
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six - Don't go
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve - Letting go
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen - the types of boyrfriends
Sixteen - ultimate stalkers ( Boys version )
Seventeen ( Hospital )
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two - Run Run Run!
Twenty Three - Chase Chase Chase!
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven - Such a long long night.
Twenty eight - Run Run Run! II
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven - A Bad Idea.
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine - What happened to the Hyuns?
Forty
Forty One - A Fleeting Happiness
Forty Two
Forty Three - For real?
Forty Four - Worse yet not the worst
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Fourty Nine - Get Together Day
Fifty - Roll the Dice
Fifty One - Closer to an Ending
Fifty Two
Okay end this really

Thirty Four

204 9 63
By aigooagain

Copthorne Hotel,

Lobby,

The students finally arrived the hotel but only the boys seen there. The girls vanished from their sight and they weren't calm at all.

"Where is this Hyuna? I called her like 100 times." Hyun Jin was a second away from exploding.

"If they cause trouble again- THATS WHY-"
"Thats why I said to just take the same THE same car," Felix flopped onto the sofa in the lobby.
"I saw this coming."

"But they weren't done getting ready yet that time,"
"I knocked on the door like 100 times. But they said, just go first." Seungmin tried to defend the girls but sounded like he was on the boys side.
"Let the girls live tho."

"Let them live what?!" Han stared at Seungmin.

They used to look all neat but turned messy when the girls disappeared without words.

"HAAAAAAA I HATE THEMMMMN!" Bangchan yelled.

"Welcome to The Copthorne," a hotel worker said as someone entered the lobby, looking all flashy.

The boys turned to look at the lobby and finally shut the hell up. Yes I said that.

"I am not going to say anything." Felix said, staring at Ji Yeon from the sofa opposite of the entrance.

"I take back my word,"
"I don't hate Chaeyoung." Bangchan walked to the entrance.

"Chan aa!" Chaeyoung waved at him with that cutest smile ever, knowing that Chan could be annoyed with her not picking up the calls.

"You are dead if you fall for that." Hyun Jin whispered to Bangchan.

"Jinie aa, who wouldn't?" Bangchan shoved Hyun Jin away and went to Chaeyoung.

"Where is Hyuna? I can't see her!" Hyun Jin asked Ji Yeon but Felix snatched her away before she could answer the worried Jinie.

"Kajaaaaaaaaa!" Felix and Ji Yeon walked away, linking arms, almost jumping on their every step.

"Neomuuuuu yeppeo!"
"Wanjeonnnnnnnnnn yeppeo!" Felix's voice was echoing in the lobby as they walked away.

"He has serious illness." Seungmin stared at Felix from a far.

Seungmin really liked to end others sweet moment. Mostly, Feji got burnt without hesitation.

"Noonaaaaa!" It was Jeongin running towards Chaeyoung and Bangchan.

"Noo!" Bangchan pulled Chaeyoung to be behind him.

"Aaaaa wae?! Let me see my pretty noona!" Jeongin pushed Bangchan away.

"JEONGIN AAA!" Chaeyoung peeked from behind Bangchan.

"Oh mai god!"
"You are an angel!" Jeongin said, fanboying over Chaeyoung.

"I swear if you say anything more I will kill you!" Bangchan said to Jeongin.

"Wae?! Jealous yet?! She is pretty and that's a fact! I don't do lying." Jeongin fought back.

"Do you think I don't know that?!" Bangchan said, rolling his eyes.

"Boys, stop fighting." Chaeyoung yelled to them, rolling her eyes to the limit.
"Let's go! I want to eat!"

At last, there were only Han and Hyun Jin in the lobby waiting for their girlfriends. Hyun Jin checked on his wrist watch and Han kept calling Nayong. The girls were 45 minutes late.

"Hyuna aa, where are youu?" Hyun Jin exited the entrance, standing by the staircase.

"Hyun Jin! Nayong is here!" Han shouted to Hyun Jin as he saw Nayong walking into the lobby from the second entrance.

"But where is Hyuna?!" Hyun Jin asked the Hayong.

"Hyuna went to the toilet! She messed up her mascara!" Nayong replied.

"But why?! Did anything happen?!" Hyun Jin asked.

"Noo! She got dust in her eyes and then tear dropped and then kaboom the mascara melted!" Nayong replied.

"NAYONG AA KAJAAA!" Han offered her his hand.

"Kajaaa!" Nayong energetically put her hand on Han's and they began walking.

"I feel so lonely," Hyun Jin whispered to himself and went to sit on the sofa, back into the lobby.

____

Toilet,

"Lord, god. This is too much." Hyuna struggled to remove the stained mascara on her eye lid.

After few minutes of struggles, the girl succeeded her attempt and she put back the small travelling makeup pack into the pouch.

"Asaaaaa!" She imitated Hyun Jin as he popped into her mind.
"Oh, I sounded like Hyun Jin."

Hyuna happily walked out from the toilet and looked around the lobby. She spotted Hyun Jin walking towards her, was actually concentrating on something in his hand.

"What is that even?" Hyuna stared at his hand, trying to get a view but nothing was actually there.

"Hyuna aa!" Hyun Jin finally lifted his face and looked at Hyuna.

"Jinie aa! Sorry for being too late! Did you wait long?" Hyuna was ready to listen to some nagging but he didn't start it.

"Waahhh," Hyun Jin stopped walking as he was only few inches away from Hyuna.

"Wae wae? Pretty right?!" Hyuna flipped her hair.

"Not going to lie. But you are,"
"Incredibly, very, so, much, crazily, what else is there?"
"Extremely, unbelievably,"
"Pretty." Hyun Jin was complimenting her but he turned red at being shy.

"I agree!" Hyuna said, laughing as her heart was fluttering.
"What should I say about you?"
"You know it too,"
"You always look good duhhh," she whispered and Hyun Jin wiggled his eyebrows.

"Wae? I am messy now," Hyun Jin fixed his hair but was staring at Hyuna.
"Is this better?" He raised his eyebrows, hoping for a positive feedback.

"Wait, I thought that is your hairstyle? That is actually messy?" Hyun Jin already looked good therefore his kind of messy hair only considered as hairstyle.

Perks of being the good looking people.

"Really?!" Hyun Jin continued to fix his hair anyway and something fell from his hand.

"Tingggg!" It sounded as if something was rolling on the marbled floor.

"What is that?" Hyuna looked onto the floor and saw something shining.

"Don't pick it up!" Hyun Jin said but it was too late as Hyuna already picked up the shining thing from the floor.
"Babye, I am leaving." He added, waving at her.

"Ring?"

"OFKSKDMSMDMAMSMEME!" Hyun Jin turned insane as Hyuna stopped him from walking by grabbing his hand.

"RING?!" Hyuna was examining the ring with small diamonds around it.

It looked simple yet so pretty.

"Waeee, I planned to give it to you but I wondered if you even want to wear matching rings with me." He pouted, looking down to the floor.

"Am I being proposed to?" Hyuna stared at the ring and then into his eyes.

"Uhhhhh,"
"Silheo?"
"Sorry for giving you that." Hyun Jin was about to take it back.

"ANIYA! I planned to give you a couple ring too. What is this?" Hyuna exposed herself.

"Ock, really?!"

"You ruined my plan!" Hyuna jumped in the air, taking out something from her pouch.

"SO YOU DONT MIND WEARING IT?!" Hyun Jin flashed the happiest smile.

"I would love too! But sadly, since we have two sets, we can only wear one."

"Says who? I have two hands." Hyun Jin said and took the ring from Hyuna's hand, the one that she bought.
"People said if fiancé on left and married on right. Geeee, where should we even wear it?"

"Both ring fingers?"
"What are we doing tho?" Hyuna blushed as she put on the rings by herself.

It was too intense to ask Hyun Jin to put on the rings for her. The situation caused both the girl and the boy died from having butterfly in their stomachs.

"Tadaaa!" Hyuna showed both her hands with the rings on.

"Tadaaa!" Hyun Jin imitated her action and they smiled to each other.

Too much sugar and happiness.

"Hyuna aa, your eye lash fell down." Hyun Jin said as one of her eyelash fell down to under her right eye.

"Really?" Hyuna wanted to rub her eyes but stopped halfway as she remembered the mascara struggles from earlier.
"Help me help me, I can't ruin my mascara for the second time."

"But how? What if I ruin your mascara?" Hyun Jin took a closer look.

"DON'T POKE MY EYES!" Hyuna flinched as Hyun Jin actually did poke her eyes.

"Miannn! But it is too close to your eyes. It could get into your eye and that would be even painful." Hyun Jin was panicking as Hyuna eye turned slightly red.
"Stop moving." he put one hand on her shoulder and leaned in closer.

"HEHEYY! What are you doing?!" It was some annoying familiar teasing voice.

"SHUT UP!" Hyun Jin turned around and yelled to Minho.

"We were looking for you but you two were nowhere to be seen. Didn't expect a drama recording in the lobby." Minho kept teasing them, giving that expression that asked for a slap.

"I am trying to help Hyuna here. Don't make a scene." Hyun Jin snapped.

He literally ignored Minho at the back and went to help Hyuna again.

"I am watching," Minho sang his words, walking closer to the Hyuns.

"Hyuna aa, lift up your face." Hyun Jin said, still struggling to put away the lashes.

"Kabooom!" Minho pushed Hyun Jin and he stumbled towards Hyuna.

"HYUNJINNNN MOVE MOVE!"

"MINHO YOU SHI-" Hyun Jin was shut up at some point.

Leaving the imagination to the reader.

"Heolly!" Minho covered his mouth.
"I am so sorry!" He laughed.

"MIANHAEEE!" Hyun Jin pushed himself away from Hyuna, constantly apologising.

Hyuna was dumbfounded, unable to utter a single word.

"You are going to hell Minho." Hyun Jin pushed Minho.

"AHAAAAAAAA DON'T TELL ME!"
"Wae it is only kiss what!" Minho laughed.
"Are you both even a couple." trying to get himself away from the trouble.

"I WILL KILL YOU AFTER THE DINNER." Hyun Jin grabbed Minho's tie and glanced over at Hyuna.

"BABYEEEEE!" Minho ran away in chaos, his hands were everywhere in the air.

"Hyuna aa," Hyun Jin felt his cheeks burning.

"Wanjeon!"
"NEOMU!"
"DAEBAK!"
"Minho ruined it."

"..." Hyun Jin stared at her, confused about her reaction.

"Let's go. Hahaa." Hyuna walked away first in full speed.

"Shit shit shit shit," Hyuna killed herself in her mind.

____

Dinner hall,

The other students were already eating. But there were Hyuna and Hyun Jin entering the hall in all awkwardness. Hyuna chose to sit next to Ji Yeon.

"What's wrong with your face?" Ji Yeon looked at her friend who had that flustered expression on.

"Something unimaginable happened."

"Like what? Accident kiss?!" Ji Yeon was only joking but Hyuna choked on the mango juice.

"IS THAT IMAGINABLE?" Hyuna asked and Ji Yeon blinked her eyes.

"I was joking for god sakes." Ji Yeon looked away.

"Ji Yeon, I saw the activity chart. They really do have debate session." Felix joined the conversation.

"Really?" Ji Yeon continued eating, couldn't care less.
"I won't join."

"AAAAAA JI YEON! You agreed yesterday." Seungmin complained.

"I did?" Ji Yeon knitted her eyebrows.
"Orait then, Hyuna is in too."

"SAYS WHO?! I did not say anything." Hyuna freaked out.

"You said anything. Meaning, you are joining." Ji Yeon trolled Hyuna.

"ALRIGHT FINE!" Hyuna swallowed the mango juice in one go.

"What is happening here?" Hyun Jin pulled the chair next to Hyuna.

"Jinie aa, do you want to join the debate session?" Hyuna asked.

"No, thanks." Hyun Jin shook his head.

"Aaaaa, Ji Yeon made me join. Help me!" Hyuna shook his hand.

"If I join then what will I get in return? Errr debate." Hyun Jin spontaneously asked.

"Ice cream!" Hyuna excitedly recommended.

"Are you trying to bribe me with ice cream?" Hyun Jin chuckle, thinking that she was too cute to handle.

"Then what should I give you?" Hyuna pouted and moved on to her food.

"Alright, whatever you say. Ice cream that's it,"
Hyun Jin agreed anyway, didn't know how to reject Hyuna.

"YAYYYYY! JINIE IS THE BEST!" Hyuna hoorayed on the spot and Hyun Jin stared at her.

"I need to admit Hyuna is so cute." Seungmin suddenly joined the conversation.

"I know right?!" Hyun Jin wasn't against Seungmin statement at all.

"I am sorry buddies, but your girlfriends are too pretty. I want to stare at them." Seungmin played along, trying to get on the boys nerves.

"ARE YOU PERVERT?!" Han smacked him and Seungmin laughed evilly.

"Ouh really Seungmin? Then let's stare at each other." Hyuna glanced over at Hyun Jin.

He had his arms crossed in annoyance.

"Don't even try." Hyun Jin said, glaring at her.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Today our first session will be a really interesting one. We will watch a performance from Malaysian participants." The MC started talking and the audiences gave them their attention.
"This is a talent performance from a Selangor School."

"I really wonder how does a traditional dance from Malaysia really looks like. I watch the dance from youtube for our research before." Seungmin stated.

"Should I start talking?" Han had this proud face on, remembering that he used to learn the traditional dance when he was in Malaysia years ago.

"How about no?" Felix replied.

The dance performance started and they paid their attention. Hyuna and Ji Yeon took selfie from their seat, with the dancers as their background.

"Min min!" Ji Yeon gave Seungmin her phone and the boy got the idea within a second.

"Alright, move slightly to the left, your huge head is overshadowing those dancers." Seungmin said to Hyuna and Ji Yeon.

"HELLO! I am not huge!" Ji Yeon snapped at him and Seungmin snapped the picture.

"Here, is this okay?" Seugmin handed her the picture and Ji Yeon was satisfied right after.

"WAHHHH HAKGIN! Seungmin is the best photographer." Hyuna gave him a thumbs up.

"That,"
"I agree." Hyun Jin nodded.

Somehow as they were busy taking pictures, the performance ended before they could actually enjoy it.

"JI YEON! HYUNA! This is all because of you! You distracted me from the performance." Seungmin cried, filling the glass in front of him.

"Was the performance enjoyable?!" The MC started talking.
"I saw the Korean team were taking pictures with the dancers. Korean team! were you enjoying the dance?!"

"YESSSSSS!" Felix clapped his hands like a seal.

He was the loudest and it actually made the boy embarrassed of himself. Felix cursed in his mind as people stared at him.

"Ji Yeon aa save me!" Felix lifted Ji Yeon's hair and hid his face.

"Are you seriously using my hair as shelter?" Ji Yeon looked at him.

"Help me! I am ashamed of myself." Felix said, peeking to the stage through Ji Yeon's long hair.

There were only his eyes that can be seen, blinking away his stupidity.

"I swear you are making the situation weirder." Ji Yeon chuckled, unable to handle Felix and his stupid cuteness.

"Haaaaa don't move." Felix whined as Ji Yeon pulled her hair.
"Are they still watching?"

"Aniyaaa," Ji Yeon replied and Felix moved away.

"Huhh, that was so stupid." Felix glanced around him.

"Alright for the next session! This is seriously such a rare session. We are having a debate. Previously, without you all participants knowing, we've been watching you! And the most active team will be against each other!"
"Roll the dice!

"Ouh is that how it works?!" Bangchan had hope that they weren't going to be picked.

"Then we won't be called. Heh," Chaeyoung said.

"Participants from booth A1728,"
"And B1890,"

"Ouh that sounds familiar." Felix said, munching on the brownies that Ji Yeon fed him.

"That is our booth Bokie." Ji Yeon put her head onto the table, defeated as she will be one of the debater.
"Kill me."

"YAYYYY I WANT TO SEE YOU DEBATING!" Felix put his hands in the air.

"You are lucky to be Felix." Ji Yeon looked at him as he wasn't really supporting her but actually teasing her.

"Aigoo, my Yeonie is the best. Anybody will be the loser against you." Felix said, patting her head as Ji Yeon acted coy.

"Alright! The topic of today is! All schools should make it a requirement to teach arts and music to their students!"
"A1728 is the government and B1890 is the opposition."
"Please come to the stage."

"Are they kidding me. Nayong, I am the whip." Ji Yeon said as she walked from the table.

"I want to be the first speaker." Nayong replied.

"I am not joining. I am watching your miserableness only." Chaeyoung laughed to the girls.

The girls walked onto the stage and there was Hyuna shaking Ji Yeon's hand as she was nervous.

"I feel sick! Let me pass." Hyuna said, complaining.

"Shit, we have four chairs meaning four speakers and isn't that rare?" Nayong said to Ji Yeon.

"What are they trying to do with four speakers?" Ji Yeon sighed and made her way to the last chair.

"Jamkan!" Hyuna looked at the opposition team and it was the Japanese team.

"Call one of the boys please. They will make them shut the hell up." Ji Yeon said, already hating the opposition with all her heart.

"Hyun Jin!" Hyuna waved at him but Hyun Jin acted like he didn't see it.

"Hwang Hyun Jin!" Ji Yeon called from a far and her voice was actually really loud.

The boys choked on their foods and Hyun Jin accidentally looked at them. Hyun Jin gave up on his life and went to join the girls onto the stage.

"Wae wae?!" Hyun Jin was making a scene as he originally refused to join the debate.

"I am the first speaker, Hyuna, which one is you?"

"Third!"

"I am last." Ji Yeon informed.

"Then I am second." Hyun Jin couldn't care less as he picked random speaker as his role.
"Alright, they are already discussing. Let's discuss."

"You will be given 10 minutes to discuss. The audiences are allowed to take more food! Be ready for some intense discussion! Goodluck!"

The opposition,

Aiko smacked Kaori's shoulder.

"It is Hyun Jin!"

"He is so good looking! Is Hyuna really his girlfriend?" Kaori asked, staring at Hyuna looking all pretty and elegant.

"Isn't that obvious? But hell the girls are so pretty. I can't compete." Aiko admitted.
"How many minutes left?"

"7 minutes. Look at them reading the script. Hyun Jin wrote those script like shit. I am scared for life now." Kaori stated as the other two speakers from their team were writing down their informations.

"Haru!" Kaori called the whip and he looked at her.

"Wait a second, we are almost done." Haru gave an okay sign.
"Hoshi! Write faster!"

Both sides were busy writing and discussing until at some point, the government pulled their chairs and sat down looking all calm and terrifying.

The government,

Hyuna sat at the third speaker and Hyun Jin was sitting beside her. Both were still writing and Hyun Jin had a difficult time as his hand continuously bumped with Hyuna's hand. She was left handed and Hyun Jin was right handed. Therefore, it happened.

"Are you uncomfortable? I will move away." Hyuna pulled her chair towards Ji Yeon, the fourth speaker.

"Aniya, I am done with writing." Hyun Jin said and pulled back her chair towards him.

"Omooo!" Hyuna was startled as her chair was really moving as Hyun Jin pulled it.

He hand one hand holding the script.

"How about you? Still writing?" Hyun Jin asked as Hyuna stopped writing for a while.

"A-aa nae!" Hyuna hiccuped at being too nervous over the debating session.

"Then, give me your hand." He whispered, acting like they were discussing the debate topic.

"Seriously?" Hyuna acted shock but in fact actually extended her hand under the table.

"Are you okay?" He asked, swinging their hands under the table to keep the situation less burdensome for Hyuna.

Well, Hyuna seemed nervous and he just wanted to help.

"Honestly no! I am dying right now."

"Don't worry, I am here. If you mess up, I will cover up." Hyun Jin winked and everybody died.

The opposition was watching and the girls were hitting each other as they saw Hyun Jin winked.

"Alright! 10 minutes is up! We will start the debate now now. Judges and town hall please be informed."

"HWAITING! Uri Hyuna gwaenchanh-eulgeoya! ( Our Hyuna will be fine! )" Hyun Jin literally shouted it out but only korean speakers understood it.

"Gumawoooo!" Hyuna smiled nervously.

People from other countries thought that he was cheering for his teammates. But was actually cheering for his girlfriend.

"Hello I bid a warm welcome to the judges and the members of the floor. I am Hanan from Malaysia and I would like to invite the prime minister from the government team to give her opinion." The town hall speaker began talking.

"Firstly, thank you to Miss Hanan. I am the first speaker, prime minister from the government team, Kim Nayong and I would like to give the motion on this topic. I think it is necessary for school to pay attention on music and art education in school. In fact, music and art will encourage students to be more creative. Some people might view it from negative side but that is not all."
"Furthermore, students should have a little time to enjoy during study session. If school shoves only hard subjects on them, I am worried that the students will be burdened and ended up in a slump over the year."

"Alright, miss prime minister." It was only 2 minutes but the town hall was already talking and Nayong was shaken at the sudden unfamiliar debate rule.
"Your 2 minutes is up. We would like to listen to the opposition thought."

"Good evening to the audiences and judges, I am Tanaka Kaori as the first speaker of the opposition team and I am completely opposing the government statement."
"It is indeed true that students need time for them to relax and enjoy to study. However, studying is not about having fun all the time. Students shouldn't go to school with the mindset to have fun. If they continuously do this, it might effect the way they are thinking. They might take studies more lightly, only adoring music and art classes and more. If they can't cope in with the little stress during school years, how will they adapt into the adult world after graduating? I believe that students will have a hard time handling their future if school continue to feed them only enjoyable things." Kaori stared at Nayong and she slightly smirked.

"I am sorry for cutting in line but your time is up."
"How about the second speaker from the government team?"

Hyun Jin politely nodded to the town hall speaker and put his pen down. He was writing something until Kaori finished talking and wore that emotionless expression.

"I am Hwang Hyun Jin, the second speaker from the government team." Hyun Jin started talking, looking unbothered as he stared right to the opposition.
"There's a saying that goes, all work and no play makes Jack the dull boy. And of course, the saying goes well with this situation."
"Firstly I would like to point out what Miss Kaori mentioned earlier about having fun all the time. We do not expect the school to do music and art classes from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. during school hours but only one or two hours. School shouldn't be a battle field for students but a place where they willingly want to go. And what does being unable to adapt into the adult world meant? From my view, students that study all the time, stressing out about exams and nothing else would be the hardest to socialise with people around them in the future. Why? Because all they face are the books, not people. How will that help them to be able and adapt into the surrounding after graduating? I guess that is all from me at this moment." Hyun Jin ended his own talk, still expressionless.

He literally rapped the whole sentences to make it in time. Hyuna who was beside him had crisis with others professionalism.

"Thank you Mr Hwang, now can we get the second speaker from the opposition thoughts?" Hanan said and Hyun Jin smiled to be polite.

"I am Watanabe Aiko," she sounded a little bit shaken up as Hyun Jin killed the main point of their group's discussion.
"Uhm,"

"Oh yes, she is shaken up." Ji Yeon elbowed Hyuna and it somehow such a relief to her.

"I disagree with Hyun Jin, I meant Mr Hwang. What does the word student stands for? Studying. What does music and art has to do with studying? We can do sports, we can do a lot of other things instead of music and art to have fun."

"P.O.I!" Hyun Jin raised his hand.

"Y-yes?" Aiko made a wrong decision to let Hyun Jin won over the P.O.I

The real debate started the moment Aiko spat something unreasonable to the government team.

"So the main point here is that, you are saying that it is okay to have fun but not with music and art? How about the students preference? Are you sure that all students love to do sports? I am also curious about what are the a lot of other things that can be a replacement of music and art. If they can have fun, then why not music and art? If you are trying to be strict that having fun with sport only then that would be even more burdensome to students that doesn't love sport." Hyun Jin debated, sounded a little bit serious a little bit playful.

"But can you be sure that all students love music and art?!" Aiko was losing her chills as Hyun Jin literally dumped every points they got.
"I mean, at least if you do sport, your body will be moving around and give you better effect on studying. Sports will give you fresher mind. That is all from me right now, I would like to pass the attention to the next speaker from the government team."

"Good evening to the judges and members of the floor!" Hyuna flashed them the warmest smile ever, a weapon to make people confuse.
"I am Kang Hyuna as the third speaker from the government. It is indeed true that sport can make your mind fresher to concentrate and that cant be denied. However, music also plays the same role. Reading music scores and playing the instrument at the same time could be a challenging yet fun thing to practice. It actually encourages your mind to work faster. As a pianist myself, having to interpret the score and playing the piano at the same time indeed helps me to work on other things faster. For example, I can read faster, think faster and understand faster. To add more, rather than doing sports, based on the teenagers preference charts from year 2012 to 2018, mostly stated that they preferred music and art over sports. Therefore, I believe that doing music and art in school could help them to enjoy more than sport." She cut the line and signalled the town hall to pass over the topic.

"Thank you Miss Kang, I invite the third speaker? Mr Haru?"

"Good evening, I am Kitae Haru." Haru seemed like a calm member from the opposition.
"Regarding what the government had mentioned before, having music and art in school actually could be more like a distraction instead of a help. Do you know how instant music and art could effect students? They would be singing, humming, painting in classes other than music and art classes. Some music are even too loud to help them study. That is actually a bad influence to students. Just like what the second speaker from my team said, not all students love to do music and art. Some of them are untalented and they could be pressured to suddenly learn music and art." Haru was ticking off his points on the paper as he talked.
"I would like to listen to the government last thoughts."

The town hall speaker only sent signals to Ji Yeon to talk.

"Good evening,"
"I am the last speaker from the government, Kwon Ji Yeon."
"I am sorry but to think a student untalented is actually such a harsh expression. I believe that talents can be sharpened. How do we judge a student to be untalented when chances were never given to them. Furthermore, the government had never mentioned that we are forcing music and art onto students. To be more precise, we are trying to give them variations in study and alternative to get away from stress. Just like my first speaker said, music and art help students to be more creative which is true in so many ways. These subjects could help them to generate more ideas and more originals which truly come from them. To add more, we also didn't mention that all students love music and art but we talked from the fact that from 2012 to 2018 the chart shown that students are more interested in music and art from sports. The majority should be taken into consideration first and of course we won't abandon the minority. However there will always be another way to help them. We are trying to get music and art into every school not with the aim to make students compete who is more talented but to make them relax and know more about the beautiful side of the world." The whip just needed to say everything the members stated.

Ji Yeon glanced over at the opposition last speaker and sent him a welcoming smile instead of the sarcastic smile. Hoshi smiled back, thinking hard about the comeback of the government whip.

"I am sorry friends." Hoshi whispered to his teammates.
"They have crazy strong points and I can't function well as your whip anymore."

Hoshi jogged down some notes and opened his mouth to start talking. He had lump down his throat, generating a backfire sentences.

"I am Hoshi, the fourth speaker from the opposition."
"If students really like to study music and art why don't they just go to performing arts school? We have a bunch of school that offer music and art stream. Well if they really like music and art just attend those school."

"P.O.I!" It was Hyun Jin again.

"No thank you!" Hoshi rejected Hyun Jin's question.

Well, it won't stop there as Hyun Jin was really unsatisfied with the statement Hoshi gave.

"Students shouldn't ask for too much. School shouldn't give them too much! In conclusion, don't do you think it is the right choice to keep them more focus on studies?! If they want music, they can always find music at home, they can always do arts at home. I don't think it is a good idea to interfere school hours on something that you can do at home!"

"P.O.I!" Hyun Jin raised his hand again, still expressionless even though he got killer question in his mind.

"Alright, I will take your P.O.I!" Hoshi said, curious about what Hyun Jin got in his mind.

"Do you know how much performing art school cost? I don't think every student in this world could afford such high maintenance school. We are not asking for much but to give students more chances to try something new. We can't expect them to stay in one position and grow boringly. Of course we can find music and art at home, but can you actually learn music and art at home? If we offer music and art in school, they will have better guidance in their creativity. I believe that there is only 1% chance for us to actually study music alone at home instead of plainly listening them. I bet you listened to music today too. If you did, how did you feel? Did it make you happy? If yes, then you should take a look at this whole discussion more deeper." Hyun Jin slightly pointed his pen towards Hoshi.

The two boys were rejecting the ideas of losing against each other. Hoshi stared at Hyun Jin, was actually shaken up but had such a strong urge to fight back.

"I DISAGREE! There are also government performing art school! Which they could apply before entering high school! Students had so many chances to really study art and music if they want too. If it is already too late then it is their problem for not thinking about it long ago."

"Are you trying to put the blame on the students?"
"Hah!" Hyun Jin leaned against his chair, speechless.

"No! But they should've really focus on studying more than expecting the school to feed them fun things." Hoshi said, he was already standing from his chair.
"Thank you, but that is all from me."

"Alright thank you Mr Hoshi," the town hall started to talk and she was enjoying the intense debate between Hyun Jin and Hoshi.

Okay stop.

Didn't mean to be a mood ruiner but I seriously don't have a point anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

941K 31.6K 30
"Do you hate me?" "No, I just find you really annoying" Hyunjin and soomi have a weird relationship with each other and things get worse with them b...
55.5K 3.3K 45
𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 ? ❯ 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝙴𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚁 𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚 (𝑎𝑑𝑗.) - 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚎...
16.4K 340 58
₊˚ꕥ 𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐘 In which the boy group 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 gets one female member added, 𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐃𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆 ₊˚ layout inspired by 𝐤𝐢𝐦𝐛...
184K 10.2K 30
[ completed ] ❝ all he needed was a little bit more time. ❞ ©︎rkddutkd