Parallel Gamer of DxD

By Undeadhdez

[Author on Hiatus] After giving his life to save another, (Y/N) wakes up after a month long coma to find he s... More

Second Chance
Training
Awaken
Back To School
Devils and Fallen Angels
The Dragon
Church Girl
Getting A Familiar
Hunting Dragons
Before The Showdown
A New Power
Down A Tier
Unexpected Change
Grima
New Problems
Control
New Life (Updated)
Good To Be Back
Preparations
The Hunt
Even Further
Results
Unleash
Family Of Demons
Future Past
Coming Back
Incomprehension
New Land

Army Duties

28.1K 528 920
By Undeadhdez

"Talking"

'Thinking'

[Game Window/Screen]

Game Text

Active narration or describing an action.

-----------------------------------

Chapter 8

Asia : "So we're going to another world to train?"

(Y/N) : "Yes, tell me have you ever read The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe?"

Asia nods.

(Y/N) : "Well its gonna be like that, I'll explain the concept of this world as we get there but for now we pack things that'll last us a couple of months"

Asia : "MONTHS?!"

(Y/N) : "Oh don't worry about time, when we enter that world and come back out only one second will pass"

Asia : "Wow that's amazing!"

(Y/N) : "I know right, now be cautious on what you bring, this world isn't a advanced as us so we need to be careful on what we introduce over there"

Asia : "You say that and yet I can see you packing your laptop"

(Y/N) : "Its an essential!"

Asia sighs and goes off to pack. You had to bring your laptop because you actually managed to transfer the shop from the desktop to the laptop. You were trying to install it on your phone as well but its much more difficult. You pack your laptop, charger, an electrical conductor to charge them using lightning spear and several other things that you didn't need but wanted to bring and since you had infinite inventory, carrying everything wasn't a problem. After an hour, Asia came back with a large suitcase.

Asia : "Alright, I'm ready!"

(Y/N) : "Good to see you excited, now let me take that"

You pick up her suitcase and plop it into your inventory surprising her.

(Y/N) : "I also know some spacial magic, it allows me to put items in a small space and pull them out when I want, like so"

You pull out her suitcase and her eyes sparkle like stars.

Asia : "That's amazing! Can you teach me how to do that?"

(Y/N) : "As of right now, you need proper control of your magic and if even the smallest thing goes wrong it could be very dangerous, once I see that you're ready I'll gladly teach you"

[Lie Successful!]

(Y/N) : 'I feel so bad for lying to her!'

Asia smiles brightly at you, adding to the weight of guilt.

(Y/N) : "Alright, now close your eyes and I'll open the gate"

She does what she's told while you grab the 3DS and appear in the world of Fire Emblem, only you weren't in the same place as you left, you were on top of a roof of a large building.

Asia : "Are we there yet? Can I open my eyes now?"

(Y/N) : "Yeah, I'm gonna take a look-"

BOOM!

The explosion just made you both tumble and Asia fell on her butt.

Asia : "Ow, what was that?"

(Y/N) : "I'll go check"

You head over to the edge of the roof and see several men covered in leather armor entering the building you were standing on. You look at the men hoping to spot someone of significance and then you found him.

(Y/N) : "Validar"

Validar, Leader of the Grimleal

Level - 37

HP - 5700/5700

STR - 35

END - 32

AGI - 36

INT - 83

WIS - 81

LCK - 42

------------------------

You crouched down and got as close to the edge as possible to hear his conversation.

Validar : "Remember, I want the Emblem in my hand and Emmeryn dead on the floor, let nothing distract you from either purpose"

Assassin : "As you will it!"

(Y/N) : 'So where at this point of the story, right before Ylisse falls'

His assassin leaves and he chuckles to himself, that's when Asia came up behind you to see what was going on.

Asia : "Is everything alrigh-"

An arrow fly's by your head and just before it could strike Asia, you grabbed it and broke it in your hand.

Archer : "There are some people on the roof!"

(Y/N) : 'Crap, I was hoping for a sneak attack, but oh well better let the Shepherds know I'm here'

Knowing the Shepherds are just below your feet, you reel your fist back and punch a hole in the roof allowing you to jump down carrying Asia bridal style. As soon as you land you hear a familiar voice.

Chrom : "(Y/N)?"

(Y/N) : "Hey Chrom, did I miss the party?"

Chrom : "Save the jokes for later, please help us push back these invaders"

You then pull out a blacksteel katana in your right hand and a staff in the left.

(Y/N) : "With pleasure"

With your back turned, an assassin tries to catch you in a sneak attack but you cast a soul spear straight through his chest and he falls to the ground dead.

Robin : "What was that? I've never seen a spell like that!"

(Y/N) : "I'll explain later, Asia head in that room with Marth over there"

Lucina : "So you knew I was here?"

(Y/N) : "Yes, I could sense your life signature when I came in"

Asia heads over to Marth who allows her into the room with Emmeryn.

Chrom : "Who is that girl? I didn't see her when we first met"

(Y/N) : "She's my traveling companion, she's a cleric who can heal people without a stave"

Robin : "How is that possible?"

(Y/N) : "As I've said before I will explain once we're done"

You slice through numerous thieves and warriors until meeting a ginger haired fellow with candy sticking out of his pockets.

He saw what you did and knows not to mess with you, so he puts his hands up in surrender.

Gaius : "Whoa there guy, I'm not here to kill anybody, just want the loot"

(Y/N) : "That still doesn't sound alright to do"

Gaius : "Guy needs to make a living somehow, this is what I do"

(Y/N) : "If you work for pay, maybe I can sweeten the deal?"

Gaius : "Go on"

Robin : "You can't actually suggest we work with this guy? He's running with these assassin's who're after the Exalt's life"

(Y/N) : "Do you think Chrom would turn him down?"

Robin : "......"

(Y/N) : "I trust him Robin, let me handle this, if he steps outta line then I'll suffer the consequences"

Robin : "But... fine"

(Y/N) : "Now as I was saying, how about these!"

You pull out a bag of gummy bears, blowpop lollipops and jaw breakers. Gaius mouths waters at the sight.

Gaius : "Are those... sugar candies?"

(Y/N) : "Yup, help us fight these guys off and there'll be plenty more where that came from"

Robin : "Do you actually think he'll risk his life for a bunch of candies?"

Gaius : "You got yourself a deal!"

Robin : "HE ACTUALLY ACCEPTED!?"

(Y/N) : "I know what the people want"

Kralkatorrik : 'FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!'

You chuckled at Kralkatorrik response while Robin inspected you closely.

Robin : 'Where did he get those sugar treats from?'

With Gaius on your side, you mowed down the rest of the intruders with ease surprising everyone. As for the mages who fired at you from a distance, you just tossed a lightning spear that killed them easily. After all the small fry were dealt with, Validar decided to join.

Validar : "Ku ku ku, you have quite the variety of spells in your possession, join me and I'll treat you very well"

(Y/N) : "..........No...."

Validar : ".......Then die where you stand!"

He fires off an Elfire which you dodge using extreme speed and kick him in the face sending him sliding against the ground. As the others watched, Lucina had a jaw dropping expression.

Lucina : 'He's even faster then when we fought, how strong is a gamer?!'

Validar stands up and wipes the blood off his lips before firing off another Elfire which you used extreme speed to dodge again and appear before him with your fist reeled back and land a hard uppercut to his chin.

Kralkatorrik : "SHORYUKEN!"

As Validar hit the ground with a heavy thud, he remained motionless.

Kralkatorrik : 'K.O. YOU WIN!'

(Y/N) : "Yatta"

Turning your attention back to the sorcerer, you knew you couldn't kill him yet because of story purposes so you left him and returned to Chrom and the rest.

Chrom : "That was incredible!"

Lissa : "You've gotten so much stronger then before! We barely had to lift a finger when you arrived"

Frederick : "Indeed, I would love to hear your daily exercise routine, it may prove beneficial to our troops"

(Y/N) : "I'll share all I can but I don't think your troops will provide the same results"

Emmeryn : "Chrom, a word please"

Chrom : "Excuse me"

He bows and leaves with Frederick, Lissa and Robin. You found Asia a short time later and asked her to start practicing her healing on any wounded soldier she found, which were a lot. You took this time to look for Lucina as you knew she would leave without telling anyone. You found her trying to leave through the courtyard.

(Y/N) : "Hello again Marth"

She smiles and turns around to face you.

Lucina : "Seems you found me"

(Y/N) : "It feels more like you lead me here on purpose to speak in private"

Lucina : "That is true, I actually wanted to speak with you about being a gamer"

(Y/N) : "Ask away"

Lucina : "When you fought Validar you were toying with him, he didn't stand a chance, the others may not have seen it but I know you've gotten much stronger since our last meeting"

(Y/N) : "I'm surprised you can tell, but it looks like I'm not the only one who's improved"

You activate observe.

---------------------------

Lucina, Princess of Ylisse

Level - 36

Class - Lord

Status : Alive

Race : Human

HP - 5100/5100

STR - 51

END - 40

AGI - 51

INT - 42

WIS - 39

LCK - 39

Weakness : Unknown

Strong Against : Unknown

-------------------------

(Y/N) : 'Without the gamer ability, this is quite the jump, she really is trying to stop the future from happening, maybe I should help her improve'

Lucina : "If you can measure up my strength then please tell me, am I getting closer to you?"

You sigh.

(Y/N) : "I'm afraid not"

Lucina : "Then I must push myself even harder, you seem to know how to get much stronger in such little time, could you perhaps share your secrets with me?"

(Y/N) : "First tell me what your training schedule is, then I might get an idea about what you should do"

Lucina : "It mostly consists of running, sword training and striking down bandits and brigands, there is also some vigorous muscle exercise but that's about it, what about you?"

(Y/N) : "I hunt demons, undead beings, skeletons, phoenix's, giant lions, dragons and knights who could slice steel with ease"

Lucina looks at you with a dumbfounded expression.

Lucina : ".........A-are you real?"

(Y/N) : "Do you not believe me?"

Lucina : "I'm not saying that, but its a little hard to believe you brought down a phoenix and lived to tell about it"

(Y/N) : "I will admit it took me a couple of hours to figure it out but all I had to do was destroy its entire body before it could regenerate"

Lucina : "Do you have any proof?"

(Y/N) : "Yes I do"

You unveil your cloak and it instantly took the form of two phoenix wings shocking Lucina.

Lucina : "How is that possible?"

(Y/N) : "I trust this proof will suffice?"

Lucina : "Yes, I will not doubt another word or yours, now I must go before we are found"

(Y/N) : "Before that, let me ask you something"

Lucina : "What is it?"

(Y/N) : "The next time we meet, how about I take you on one of my training trips, you'll see for yourself how I became so strong and it may help improve you as well"

Lucina : "Truly? If that is the case then I accept, the next time we meet I'll come train with you"

(Y/N) : "Good, but know that it won't be easy, you may lose you're life in the first few seconds and I can't promise you'll be the same afterwards"

Lucina : "I don't care about that, so long as I can prevent history from repeating itself, then I must push through everything or die trying, goodbye (Y/N)"

She turns to leave but you call out to her and she stops.

(Y/N): "I may not know everything you've been through in the future, but I promise you that so long as I breathe I will do everything in my power to prevent it"

Lucina smiles and nods before continuing to walk away, only for you to hear her whisper...

Lucina : "Thank you....."

[You have reached C Support with Lucina]

You smile as she vanishes from view and you could hear snickering within your head.

Kralkatorrik : 'Somebody likes somebody~'

You turn bright red.

(Y/N) : 'Sh-shut up!'

After meeting back up with the Shepherds, Chrom announces he's going to transfer his sister Emmeryn to the Eastern Palace where she would be safe from assassination. You all agreed to come and asked to meet with Asia who was really happy.

(Y/N) : "You're awfully happy for some reason, what's the occasion?"

Asia : "I got to help so many people and improved the strength of my healing magic, when I was done healing them they thanked me and gave me some gold coins!"

You smile and pat her head.

(Y/N) : "That's good to hear, now we have to prepare to leave, we need to escort Emmeryn somewhere safe"

Asia : "Alright, but why?"

(Y/N) : "She holds a very special item called the Fire Emblem, if it were to fall into the wrong hands then that could mean the end of the world"

Asia : "Okay, I need to work harder if I want to help more so I'm ready!"

You could see the fires in Asia's eyes making you chuckle and sent her to bed somewhere in the castle. When she woke up the next morning, everyone packed up their things and headed towards the palace. It was a two day trip and just before reaching the palace, your group was ambushed by Plegian troops.

Chrom : "Curses! How did they learn of our plans? We made sure everyone who knew to remain quiet!"

That's when a man dressed in green robes came forward.

Hierarch : "Hold! I am the man King Gangel told you about! Did you not receive orders to take me into your protection?"

Chrom : 'So it was him, curse you Hierarch!'

A Wyvern Rider steps up and laughs at the man.

Vasto : "I've orders to protect a man, true.... But I see no man here! Kill the worthless pig"

A Plegian troop wielding an axe cut down the Hierarch and killed him instantly.

Vasto : "We've been given orders to kill your troops, kill em all!"

Chrom : "Frederick, take Emmeryn to the back column of the formation, we'll handle these Plegian brutes!"

Chrom and the army rush the Plegians and the sound of blades clashing filled the battlefield. Vasto took to the skies and attempts to plunge towards Chrom.

Robin : "LOOK OUT CHROM!"

Chrom raised his sword about to counter, but a Plegian solider was tossed at Vasto making him stop.

Vasto : "What the-"

Another body almost crashes into him but he dodges again and looks to his right to see you throwing his own troops at him.

Vasto : 'IS HE THROWING PEOPLE AT ME!?'

You grab one by the leg and flung him towards the Wyvern Rider who was knocked off said ride and hit the ground with a loud thud. His soldier is still alive but heavily damaged and cannot remove himself from atop Vasto.

Vasto : "Get off me fatty!"

Plegian Solider : "I can't! Everything hurts"

As he struggles to get free, you appear right above him with your sword in hand.

(Y/N) : "Surrender now or else"

Vasto smirks eternally and begins to plead for his life.

Vasto : "Yes please, we give up, just don't kill me"

You swing your sword backwards to block an incoming attack when Vasto suddenly grabs his soldiers axe and throws it at you. Just as you killed your enemy, you caught the axe without even looking then turned to face Vasto with a glare. You appear him once again and raise your sword up as he extends his arm towards you.

Vasto : "No, sto-"

He didn't get to finish as you cut his head clean off and watched as it rolled on the ground. His troops witnessed what you did and out of anger rushed towards you.

Robin : "Chrom they're heading towards (Y/N)!"

Chrom : "What?! With this many enemies in such a large space he won't survive! Quickly we must-"

(Y/N) : "CHROM!

He looks at you and sees your're currently flashing him a smirk.

(Y/N) : "I'll be just fine"

You summon your sacred gear and point your palm at them as 20 magic circles appeared above your head.

(Y/N) : "Fire"

A massive wave of fireballs appeared from the magic circles and engulfed the Plegians with flames so powerful their weapons turned to ash along with their bodies. As the flames dispersed you close your book and made it disappear. Chrom and the rest approached you with shocked expressions.

Chrom : "What was that? I've never seen so many fireballs come from a single person"

(Y/N) : "Its an ability I can use that multiplies the cast of a single spell, depending on the number of magic circles I summon that's how many times the spell will repeat and it doesn't cost me anything"

Robin : "You just keep getting more and more dangerous, I'm glad you're on our side"

Chrom : "Me as well, that being said I wish for you to discuss more about your powers with Robin, with your abilities and her tacticians I believe the two of you can both provide some outstanding results"

Robin looks at you.

Robin : "You don't mind do you?"

(Y/N) : "Not at all, I've been looking for ways to make myself more useful"

Asia : "(Y/N)!"

You all turn to see Asia coming towards you.

Asia : "Are you hurt? Do you need healing?"

You pat her head.

(Y/N) : "I'm fine Asia but there are other people out there that need you, heal them first and I'll come help you once I'm done talking here"

Asia : "Okay"

She leaves to tend to the wounded as you look back at Chrom.

Chrom : "Such devotion from a child, you have an interesting friend (Y/N)"

(Y/N) : "Yes I do, now if we're done here I'm going to help Asia"

You leave the group and help Asia heal all the wounded. With you at her side, everybody was completely healed and ready to move before Chrom said you were all heading towards Regna Ferox. The march was long and difficult due to the harsh and unforgiving blizzards. Thankfully, Kralkatorrik possessed a spell capable of warming up the entire army throughout the two weeks.

After arriving, Chrom was given the news about the capital of Ylisse falling and his sister, who decided to return after Vasto's ambush, was captured and announced to be executed. Chrom was obviously furious and was about to march towards Plegia to help save his sister, but his friends stopped him from doing so and told him to think things through. After the meeting, Robin approached you.

Robin : "May I speak with you for a moment?"

(Y/N) : "Yeah, Asia I'll be right back"

You leave with Robin as she leads you to a room with a map of Plegia.

Robin : "From what I've seen you're able to take out multiple opponents at once, and since you're a single person it would be easier to sneak behind enemy lines and free some prisoners"

(Y/N) : "Let me guess, you want me to free the Pegasus knights who were captured in the assault of the capital, they fly in when the skies are free and they swoop in and rescue Emmeryn, that about cover it?"

Robin : "........Yes, that's one amazing guess, but more importantly can you do it?"

(Y/N) : "Consider it done, I'll head out right now and be ready at a moments notice, I'm also going to leave Asia in your care, please watch out for her"

Robin : "I will I can assure you, heh, you know having you on our side makes it feel like we'll actually pull this off, we're going to save Emmeryn!"

You smile at her.

(Y/N) : "Yes, we will, I'll make sure of it"

-------------------------

[Quest Alert!]

Save Emmeryn!

Description : The exalt has been sentence to death by the Mad King, you must save her life!

Rewards : Ignis Skill, Thoron Spell

Failure : Emmeryn dies and you're to blame

-------------------------

(Y/N) : 'Kralkatorrik, do you have anything in your arsenal that could help us?'

Kralkatorrik : 'A million in fact, want me to tell you all of them?'

(Y/N) : 'Yes, from one to a million!'

~Timeskip~

As the Pegasus knights were cut down by the surprise archers, everyone could only watch in as Emmeryn approached the edge of her stand and began to speak.

Emmeryn : "Plegians! I ask that you hear the truth of my words!"

Emmeryn : "War will win you nothing but sadness and pain, both inside your borders and out"

Emmeryn : "Free yourselves from this hatred! From this cycle of pain and vengeance, Do what you must...... As I will do"

She smiles at everyone present, both Chrom's army and Plegian soldiers.

Emmeryn : "See now that one selfless act has the power to change the world!"

Chrom : "Emm, no! NO!"

Gangrel : "Oh ho ho, now that was a splat!"

Chrom : "DAMN YOU GANGREL!"

Robin : "We need to move Chrom"

Chrom : "But her body.... I need to..

Robin : "There's no time! We have to go now!"

With great reluctance, Chrom and the army fled the area. Plegian troops soon wrapped Emmeryn in a cloak and dragged her body away to a hidden location. Once they were safe, Emmeryn's corpse began to move and you popped up from the cloak holding your chest in pain.

(Y/N) : "GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! THAT FUCKING HURT!"

Kralkatorrik : "What did you expect? You fell from such a high spot, of course it would hurt"

You used soothing sunlight and the pain vanished instantly, you then face the Plegian troops.

(Y/N) : "You did good, you're free to go"

The troops turned into dust and particles as you summoned your wings and took to the skies. You flew around for a couple of miles and landed in front of a cave. You step inside and spot Emmeryn waiting for you.

Emmeryn : "Oh you're back! Did Chrom and the others make it?"

(Y/N) : "Yes, right now they're fleeing Plegian and heading towards Regna Ferox"

Emmeryn : "Thank goodness, but what am I to do now? I cannot return to Ylisse in fear the words of my sacrifice mean nothing and If it spreads that I am still alive then Ylisse and Plegian may once again go to war"

(Y/N) : "As I said before, I'll bring you back to my world where you can live a life of peace, you'll have a new life and because of you, Chrom will become a stronger man who will lead Ylisse with great pride"

Emmeryn : "I suppose that is for the best, even if it means I can no longer speak with Chrom or Lissa, then I will accept your offer and join you in your world"

-------------------------

[Quest Completed!]

Save Emmeryn!

Rewards : Ignis Skill, Thoron spell

-----------------------------------

Skill : Ignis (Max Level)

Whenever you land a critical hit with a physical weapon, add half of INT to STR. Whenever you land a critical hit with magic, add half of STR to INT. Critical chance increases with LCK.

Critical Hit Chance : 5%

-----------------------------------

Thoron, Rank B Spell

Summon a horizontal bolt of lightning that can pierce through multiple opponents.

DAM : 300 + INT

Cost : 250 MP

-----------------------------------

(Y/N) : "Alright, for now I'd like for you to stay here for a little bit longer, after the war is over we'll leave at once"

Emmeryn : "Very well, I will be waiting"

You leave her enough supplies to last 4 weeks and flew towards Ylisse. Once you arrived, you saw Chrom and rest already carrying weapons.

Chrom : "(Y/N)!"

(Y/N) : "Sorry about the late arrival, I had to recover my magic after using so much of it, seeing as you're already armed I'm to assume we're heading back into Plegia?"

Chrom : "Yes, Gangrel must be dealt with, his existence is the very border that keeps Ylisse and Plegia from attaining peace, once he is gone this will all be over"

(Y/N) : "You've really changed while I've been gone, I'm sure Emmeryn would be proud to see you now"

Chrom : "Thank you, I will fulfill her dream of obtaining peace between our two nations"

Chrom and the rest headed off to get ready, but you were immediately met with a crying Asia running into your chest.

Asia : "I thought you got hurt or worse! Why didn't you come back sooner?!"

(Y/N) : "Like I said before, I was suffering from magic sickness, I used too much magic and became weak, If I had returned in that condition I would've been more of a hassle than helpful"

Asia : "Okay *sob*, but don't ever leave me again, okay?"

(Y/N) : "Okay"

You pat her head and get ready for the ensuing battle. When you asked Asia how her Twilight Healing was doing, she said her healing had gone way up and was able to heal any injury, except dismemberment, easily in a short period of time. To test this, you stabbed your own hand with a sword, shocking Asia. She gave you a long scolding afterwards and healed the wound in a matter of seconds.

After the long march towards Plegia, Chrom and his army appeared before Gangrel's soldiers who were starting to revolt against their mad king.

Chrom : "This ends here Gangrel!"

Gangrel : "Ha! You think you can defeat me? Foolish boy I'll have your head on a pike by the end of the day!"

Chrom : "I won't die, not when I have Emmeryn's will to help guide me, you're nothing but a poison, once you disappear our kingdom's will be at peace!"

Gangrel : "Bring it on!"

As he said that, a large horde of Risen appeared out of nowhere and started to approach the Shepherds. 

Robin : "There's so many of them!"

Lissa : "Chrom what do we do?"

Chrom : "We fight and-"

You walk past Chrom and head towards the Risen army.

(Y/N) : "I'll handle them, you take care of Gangrel"

Chrom : "Are you insane?! There are easily about a thousand of them, one man can't fight them alone!"

You chuckle.

(Y/N) : "Sounds like fun"

You then summon your sacred gear and cast 20 magic circles above your head.

(Y/N) : "THORON!"

Twenty electrical beams headed towards the Risen and caused a barrage of explosion to fill the battlefield, clearing out a large portion of them.

(Y/N) : "Go now"

Out of fear Chrom nods and heads over to Gangrel who is currently gritting his teeth.

Gangrel : "Kill that man! I want him dead right now!"

Loyal Plegian soldiers attempt to surround you, but you snapped you fingers and moved the magic circles around you in a circle formation. Once a solider stepped on one, several spikes popped out of the ground and impaled them. Flying units tried to get close, but you shot them out of the sky with a soul spear. Corpses of Plegian troops littered the area around you. After around 200 dead, they decided to run in the opposite direction and flee from battle.

After the troops stopped coming, you spot Chrom and Robin landing the final blow to Gangrel. He flew backwards and landed on his back as Chrom approached his fallen body and pointed his blade at the mad king's heart.

Chrom : "This is for Emmeryn!"

He brought it down and impaled Gangrel through the heart, killing him. Chrom then approached his army and raised his sword high to signal victory making his army cheer. As they did that, you asked Asia to pack her things because the two of you will be returning to Kuoh tomorrow. Asia was sad about that and wanted to say goodbye to everyone while you packed. While she was gone, Robin decided to approach you.

Robin : "It seems it's finally over"

(Y/N) : "Yes it is, tell me what are you going to do now?"

Robin : "I'm going to stay by Chrom side and remain Ylisse's tactician"

(Y/N) : "Oh, I didn't know you two had that kind of relationship, good for you"

Robin's face turns red as a beet.

Robin : "I-I-It isn't like th-that! Besides, he already has Sumia"

You face Chrom and see he's holding Sumia's hand while speaking to the rest of his troops.

(Y/N) : 'Huh, I thought he and Robin would get together, guess those two are the canon lovers after all'

Robin : "So what will you be doing now?"

(Y/N) : "Oh, well me and Asia need to return to Kuoh, we have some responsibilities back home so I'm afraid we'll be leaving tonight"

Robin : "I see, well I hope we get to see each other again, maybe not on the battlefield I hope"

(Y/N) : "Yeah me too, well I'm off to say my goodbye's, until we meet again Robin"

You extend your hand out and she takes it with a smile. 

[You have reached B Support with Robin!]

(Y/N) : 'B support? What happened to C? Aw screw it, that doesn't matter'

After saying goodbye to everyone, you met up with Asia and took to the skies. When you arrived at the cave, Emmeryn came out and Asia gasped.

Asia : "Emmeryn?"

Emmeryn : "Hello Asia"

Asia : "But I thought you......"

Emmeryn : "That was not me, that was (Y/N)'s doing, he freed me in my cell room long ago and brought me here, he took my form and pretended to sacrifice my life so there was a chance Ylisse and Plegia could be at peace, although I do not like having the war end with a lie it's for the best of these two nations that I'm presumed to be dead"

Asia immediately ran into her arms crying as Emmeryn embraced her in a hug. You smiled at the sight and took both their hands. The world changed around you and the three of you were now standing in the middle of your room.

Emmeryn : "So this is the new world, I'm excited to see what it has to offer"

(Y/N) : "This is only a preview, look at his"

You open your curtains and reveal the beautiful shimmering lights of the city off in the distance. Emmeryn's eyes widen as she looked out the window and saw everything with amazement.

Emmeryn : "I've never seen such things in my life, I wish to explore and see the wonders of this new world"

(Y/N) : "We'll show you around tomorrow, right now its 11pm so we should call it a night, Emmeryn you'll sleep in this room and I'll crash on the couch until we get you a bed"

Asia : "You don't have to sleep on the couch, you c-"

Asia turns bright red as you looked at her confused.

Asia : "Y-you could sleep with me if you w-want?"

It was your turn to go bright red.

(Y/N) : "I can't do that! The couch is fine with me!"

Asia : "O-okay!"

Emmeryn and Asia went to take a shower as you cleaned up a little and changed the bed sheets. You went over to your games and put them all in your inventory to prevent Emmeryn from finding out her world is nothing but a work of fiction. When you were done you decided to sit on the couch and watch stupid video's on your laptop before a window suddenly popped up.

-----------------------------------

[Dungeon Detected!]

[Skyrim is now available!]

[Gamer system is compatible with 1 out of 317 mods]

[Random Start mod has been loaded!]

[Would you like to enter?]

[Yes/No]

-----------------------------------

(Y/N) : "Nah, I'm tired of dungeon diving right now, maybe tomorrow"

You click no and go back to watching stupid videos, until your doorbell rang literally a second later.

(Y/N) : "Ugh, I'm starting to get mad"

You look through the peephole and see its Rias alongside the rest of her peerage.

(Y/N) : "Great..."

-----------------------------------

Name - (Y/N) (L/N)

Title : Goblin Slayer

Race : ???

Class : ???

Subclass : ???

Sacred Gear : Book of Ipos

Level - 52 (14,861/19,000)

HP/Health Points - 7650/7650

MP/Magic Points - 6650/6650

STR/Strength - 100

END/Endurance - 47

AGI/Agility - 100

INT/Intelligence - 84

WIS/Wisdom - 67

LCK/Luck - 50

[SP - 48] [PP - 28]

Money : $5,363

-----------------------------------

Requirement to unlock Balance Breaker

Gather 500,000 experience.

(97,292/500,000)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
667K 33.6K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
428K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...