THE UNSEEN TRUTH - A KTH FF [...

By kimchiii_v

"so are you ready for the punishment miss yoon??" taehyung asked smirking and walking closer. her back hit th... More

this one passes too
start again
angel and demon
blunder
test for patience
worked up
even her???
red with rage
prime suspect
the uninvited guest
i'll resign
cycle of life
pain
with him
the beginning 1/2
the beginning 2/2
known as unknown
notice
fun
"for you"
evidences and feelings
Namjoon
"my-fi-first ki-"
war with death
THE DEPARTURE
not an update
true-self
Getting Back
Confession
UNRAVEL
Unveil
Unveil - 2
REVEALED
Betrayal
Recover
CONGRATULATIONS
The Truth Untold
MEETING HIM
captured
SORRY!!
The Tortured Death
Finally
"Its him"
Minjae - Guilty Or Innocent
Witness
THE FINAL VERDICT
The New Beginning
Next

baby???

2.5K 114 42
By kimchiii_v

HELLO IM BACK!!!! HERE'S A UPDATE FOR YOU. ENJOY.

She was all ready and impatiently waited for him near his car. 'why is he taking so long??' just as she thought this she saw him coming out of the house followed by jungkook.

(he wore this)

'does this man need to look good even when going to an amusement park ??' she thought looking at him up and down.

"I'm sorry I was late"

(Yoon's thinking)

"I'm sorry I was late"

""why the hell are you so late" she remembered what he said making the lava to burst from her( I THINK CH WITH HIM)

" I don't need your sorry you money-minded cruel rude pathetic jerk"

" mind your words"

"I won't, do whatever you want" she stuck her tongue out.

(end of Yoon's thought)

"excuse me miss Yoon" taehyung waved his hand in front of her face. " pls come back to the world"

"ah ya why are you late??" she asked right on his face.

"see who is saying this. the one whose daily routine is to be late"

"excuse me I was late only once"

"no, twice"

"ok fine, twice"

"so miss yoon according to me you being a late person yourself should not speak about others"

"whatever knows only to be idiotic. jealous that I'm smarter than him" she muttered so that he couldn't hear but he did.

"oh if you're that smart why don't you drive me there?? Let's see what you are really", she froze but her eyelids were the only part that moved "me?? Driving???"

Taehyung leaned forward "no, I was talking to the dog beside you" he smirked fakely " of course it was you". She gulped down and projected an awkward grin.

"Actually, the last thing I did with a car was learning how to drive it"

Taehyung raised his eyebrows, " you can't drive??"

"no no I know how to drive but... not without a..guide".

"unbelievable!!! my PA can't even drive a car" he exclaimed and walked away and got on the car. She pouted 

"bye yoon enjoy your time with hyung," jungkook said smiling and receiving a death glare from yoon.' what enjoy??'

 She leaned forward towards jungkook making taehyung's eyes widen who was seeing them from his car.

"be ready for your death today" she whispered and glared at jungkook, and walked to the car.

She sat inside the car and fastened her seatbelt and they drove off.

There was so much silence in the car.

"if you don't mind can I switch on songs"

"no"

"pls"

"no", 'why am I even asking him' she thought and switched on the radio.

YOU CAN CALL ME MONSTER, im creepin in your heartbeat

"what the hell are you doing miss yoon didn't you hear me??" he asked between all the sound. Without listening to him she increased the sound. Taehyung took his hand near the sound button to reduce It but she slapped his hand.

"ouch what's wrong with you miss yoon"

"I'm sorry, you made me sooo crazy, you know you do" she sang with it ignoring him. Taehyung closed his one ear and looked at her.

The whole ride was noisy with her singing the songs that were playing. Taehyung couldn't bear the noise but somewhat he liked it, never has he been on a ride like this. Till now all his rides were silent and she was the first girl to sit beside him in the front seat in his car.

"It's the love shot
Na nanana nananana
Na nanana nanana
Na nanana nananana
Oh oh oh oh oh (hey hey hey hey)
It's the love shot
Na nanana nananana
Na nanana nanana
Na nanana nana nana
Oh oh oh oh oh"

///////////////

They finally reached the amusement park after a noisy ride. Before getting down taehyung put a face mask. "why are you wearing that?? Are you going to steal something??" she asked controlling her laughter.

"it's not funny. I'm wearing because of the situation outside. I don't want anyone to recognise me after all the happenings"

As soon as she got down she could hear the sound of the roller coaster and people screaming and laughing, a big smile crept on her face. She felt so excited

" miss yoon I will just come pls stay here," he said to her and went aside to speak on his phone.

" should throw that phone away one day," she said scolding him only when she was suddenly back hugged by someone.

"helllloooo seoyonnie" she heard a familiar male voice. She turned and looked at him and the next second she widened her eyes.

"FELIX!!!!!!!" she hugged him with so much force that he stumbled a few steps back.

Well, both of them didn't know that someone was seeing them with his fists clenched.

"How are you??" she asked him "you have grown cuter," she asked pinching his cheeks.

Lee Felix is a handsome good looking tall boy with brown hair, was her junior whom she kept teasing during her college days . She asked him not to call her noona because she feels old when someone calls her that.

"I know I am cute. By the way are you here alone??" he asked searching near here to spot someone.

"I?? I came with someone"

"who someone??" he asked wiggling his eyebrows.

 " is it by any chance your boyf-"

"baby"??? 

HELLO, HOW WAS IT?? WHO DO YOU THINK THE VOICE BELONGS TO?? PLS, ENJOY, VOTE AND COMMENT

LOVE Y'ALL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.1K 35
"What are you doing Mr. Kim?" She said while trying to get out of my grip but I tightened my arms around her. "Call me Taehyung, and we are dancing,"...
88K 4.6K 64
"I killed them. I did. I'm saying it by myself..." "No. I don't believe you." He says with a deep voice that was still somehow calm. "You don't know...
9.6K 1.1K 52
Officer Kim Taehyung found himself in a puzzle when the target slaughtering started happen in South Korea's leading company 'Jeon World',famous for p...
40.8K 2.7K 30
Lee In Ha's life is as ordinary as it can be, barring a few troublesome colleagues and an over-achieving boss. The head of the 'Events' section in on...