Already Gone

Av MCR_lives_forever

Olivia has had a wild four years at Hogwarts. But her forth year Voldemort rose from the dead. Olivia was lef... Mer

Characters
Hair Color and there meaning
Harry Potter and The Order Of The Phoenix
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince
Hair Color and there meaning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Announcement

Chapter 5

1.8K 52 50
Av MCR_lives_forever

Students leaned into a bitter wind as they trudged through deep snow. "For weeks you carry around this book, practically sleep with it... and you have no desire to find out who The Half-Blood Prince is?"

"I didn't say I wasn't curious. And, by the way, I don't sleep with it." Harry told Ron as they walked through the thick snow.

"Yeah. Right." Ron said sarcastically making Harry glare at him."Well, it's true. I like a nice chat before I go to bed. Now you're always reading that bloody book. It's like being with Hermione." Hermione turned around and glared at him.

"Well, I was curious. So I went to-" Olivia walked over with a smirk.

"The library." Harry, Ron, and Olivia said together.

"And?" Harry asked as Olivia walked next to him. She had so many layers that it made her look pregnant. Harry looked over to her with a raised eyebrow.

"And... nothing. There's no reference to the Half-Blood Prince anywhere." Olivia looked over to Hermione.

"Good. That settles it then." Hermione started to object, but Hagrid walked over.

"Hey, you four!"

Hagrid emerged out of the trees, beard crusted in white. He looked like a crazed Father Christmas. Behind him deep in the woods were dark silhouettes. Hermione eyed them briefly before nodding to the pulsating burlap bag. Hagrid clutched it in his fist.

"What've you got there, Hagrid?" Olivia asked him as Draco looked over to her before the others. Olivia moved over to him and he wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

Hagrid tipped open the bag and the four grimaced. Hagrid laughed at their faces. "Stinksap. Burn the whiskers right off yer chin. Trees 'ere are drippin' with it." Olivia sneezed and Draco wrapped another scarf around her neck.

Olivia glowered over to him and he shook his head. "Stinksap? You're not sick, are you?" Hermione asked as she looked over at the couple.

"It's not fer me. It's fer Aragog. Yeh remember Aragog, don' yeh?" Olivia, Ron, and Harry shared a look at each other.

"Spider? About six feet tall? Ten feet wide?" Ron asked and Hagrid nodded.

"Tha's the one. He's taken ill. I'm hopin' ter nurse 'im back. Keep yer fingers crossed." Hagrid crossed his fingers. Ron forced a grin and does the same. Once Hagrid disappeared back into the trees he shook his head.

"Barking. Does he not remember that raving arachnid tried to eat us? What?" Ron saw Hermione staring at the Aurors again. Draco looked down at Olivia and she bite her lip and looked away.

"The Aurors. I know they're here to protect us, but... somehow I don't feel any safer."

"Come on Dra I want some candy." Draco laughed as Olivia pulled him to Honeydukes.

"Somethings been different with Olivia." Harry told the two and they looked at him.

"Really?" Ron asked sarcastically and Harry shoved him. "She eats as much as I do now." Harry nodded and Hermione eyebrows scrunched.

"Draco's been really protective of her. Maybe he's coming into his inherency." Hermione told the others as they watched the two walk into Honeydukes.

"Don't those happen once you turn 17?" Harry asked Hermione as he's eyes look back to her.

Hermione shrugged. "Sometimes they start to show signs at 16." Harry spied Slughorn, heading down towards the Village, passing a weary Flitwick coming the other way.

"Filius! I was hoping to find you at the Three Broomsticks." The three spied on the two teachers.

"Emergency choir practice, I'm afraid, Horace." Harry watched Slughorn continue on toward the Village.

"Who's up for a Butterbeer?" As the trio entered Harry glanced around. He located Slughorn at the bar, planted plumply on a stool.

"No. Over here." Hermione and Ron, in the midst of seating themselves at a perfectly acceptable and clean table.

They watched Harry seat himself at one strewn with the detritus of a previous customer, but it puts him in direct view of Slughorn. They exchanged a glance and shrugged. They went over to join Harry. Ron started to take the chair directly opposite Harry, blocking his view.

"No, no. Sit next to me." Ron stopped and exchanged another glance with Hermione.

"O-kay." A skinny kid in an apron appeared. He tossed a filthy rag upon the table and began to wipe the surface on its own. Harry craned his neck around the kid to keep Slughorn in view.

"What'll we have?" The kid asked as he eyed the three of them.

"Three Butterbeers. Splash of ginger in mine, please." The kid whistled and the rag leapt back into his pocket.

"Aw, bloody hell." Harry turned and saw Ron glowering at Ginny. She sat in a dark corner with Dean, their faces lit by a guttering candle.

"Oh, honestly, Ronald. They'rejust holding hands. And snogging." Harry looked over and something stirred in him.

"I'd like to leave." Ron muttered and Hermione looked at him.

"Leave? You can't be serious." Hermione said and he pointed at the two kissing kids.

"That happens to be my sister."

"So? What if she looked over here and saw you snogging me? Would you expect her to get up and leave?" Ron blinked and was utterly speechless.

"Harry, m'boy!" Slughorn's voice boomed so loudly even Ginny jumped. She caught Harry looking over to her. As Slughorn waddled over, sloshing mug in hand. Harry rose immediately, an action so grossly out of character that Hermione regarded him with amused curiosity.

"Hello, sir. Wonderful to see you." Hermione, brow wrinkled turned to Ron. "So what brings you here, sir?" Harry asked the Professor.

----

Olivia and Draco walked into Honeydukes and Olivia looked around at all the food. Her stomach growled. Draco smiled at her as she blushed. "Hey, its hard feeding two." Olivia whispered to him and he smiled.

"I'm not making fun of you, Love." They walked over to a wall of candy. Olivia grabbed some butterscotch and Chocolate Frog. "That all?" Draco asked her and she nodded.

"I want fish and chips for lunch." Draco nodded and paid for the candy before theta walked out. They walked into The Three Broomsticks.

"Oh, the Three Broomsticks and I go way back. Longer than I'd care to admit. In fact, I remember when it was simply One Broomstick!" As Slughorn guffawed Harry joined in. He was laughing heartily as well.

Olivia sat down and watched her brother talk to Slughorn.

Slughorn's belly trembled next to Hermione's cheek and his waving mug sloshed over, spattering the table. "Oops! All hands on deck, Granger!" Hermione smiled thinly, when a whistle could be heard. The filthy rag was back whisking away Slughorn's mess.

The skinny kid slid three foaming mugs onto the table and then walked over to Olivia and Draco. "What can I get you two?" He asked as he looked at the two.

"Two Butterbeers and a basket of fish and chips." Olivia told the skinny kid and he nodded before whistling.

"Listen, m'boy. In the old days, I used to throw together the occasional supper and invite a select student or two. Would you be game?" Slughorn asked and looked around the room, he spotted the two sitting at a table.

Slughorn smiled at the two and waved them over. Olivia sighed and stood up from the table. She kissed Draco's cheek before walking over to her brother and friends. "Olivia! I'm throwing together a supper and invite a select student or two. Would you be game?" He asked her and Olivia smiled. Putting up the same game as Harry.

"I'd consider it an honor, sir." Slughorn nodded with a smile before turning to Hermione.

"You'd be welcome too, Granger." Hermione was in the midst of emptying her Butterbeer in one long draw. She slammed down her mug, leaving behind a mustache. Olivia nodded to the three and walked back over to Draco.

"Be delighted, sir." Hermione told him and Slughorn smiled at her. As Olivia sat down the Butterbeers and basket of Fish and chips showed up. Her stomach growled as she sat down and the smell invaded her nose.

"Brilliant. Look for my owl." As he left he turned to Ron. "Good to see you, Wallenby." Ron frowned as Slughorn waddled away and turned to Harry. Olivia dug into her food and smiled.

"What're you playing at?" Ron asked Harry once Slughorn left The Three Broomsticks.

"Dumbledore asked me to, get to know him."

"Get to know him?" Ron asked as he eyed Olivia devouring some fish and chips.

"Dunno. But it must be important. Otherwise Dumbledore wouldn't ask." Ron turned and saw that Hermione had as well. Ron gestured to her upper lip.

"Um, you've got a little." Without a thought, she flicked her tongue clean. "Do you think Olivia could be-?" Ron cut himself off and when the others gave him a confused look, he waved them off.

----

The snow was falling heavily now. Ron and Harry walked together. Hermione trailed several yards behind and pirouetting happily. Olivia walked over to her and they let snowflakes fall on their tongues.

"Bit worried about her. Did you hear that rubbish she was talking back in the pub? Her and me snogging. Ha. As if." Draco trailed behind the two girls and smiled at his girlfriend.

"Katie. You don't know what it could be!" Up ahead, Katie Bell and Leanne stood in the drifting snow. They were both arguing heavily. Olivia face fell and she walked back to Draco. Draco couldn't even look up, she could tell he was going to cry. Katie held up a slender package.

Hermione came bumping up and draped her arms over the boys. "What's up?" At that very instant, Katie Bell rose six feet into the air. Hair dancing violently in the wind and her face remained eerily placid.

Then she screamed. Olivia covered her ears and hid her face. Harry and Ron dashed forward and seized her ankles. At their touch she fell to the snow. Thrashing and shrinking before here eyes rolled up into her skull.

Olivia took a deep breath and ran over to them as Draco disappeared to calm down. "I warned her! I warned her not to touch it!" Hermione looked and lying in the snow was the package she had torn open.

"Harry, she's swallowing her tongue-" Olivia pointed out as she walked over to the trembling girl.

"I'll get someone-" Hermione was cut off by Harry.

"There's no time!" Olivia flinched as a massive figure lurched out go the white.

"Get back! All o' yeh!" He said it so forcefully the others instantly obey. Effortlessly, he scooped up Katie's thrashing body.

"Now, now. Now, now." He pressed his close to hers and started to whisper with great tenderness.

Over and over he repeated that, soothingly, the words like a mantra. Katie's lids fluttered and her body went limp. "Don' go touchin' tha' but by the wrappin's. Unnerstan'?"

Hagrid nodded darkly to the package in the snow. Harry kneeled down to it next to Olivia. Poking through the paper is an ornate opal necklace. Olivia took off on of her many scarfs and handed it to Harry. He nodded to her and carefully enfolded package and stood up.

Along with the others they watched Hagrid lumber off, Katie cradled in his arms.

----

The necklace laid green and glittering upon McGonagall's desk. "You're sure Katie did not have this in her possession when she entered the Three Broomsticks, Leanne?"

"It's like I said. She went to the loo and when she came back she had the package. She said it was important she deliver it." Olivia rocked on the back of her heels outside of the office. Her hand rubbing her stomach softly as she tried to calm down.

"Did she say to whom?" Leanne shook her head. Olivia mumbled under her breath as the other three walked over.

"All right, Leanne. You may go." The four of them walked in as Leanne walked out. "Why is it always you four? Hm? When something happens?" Olivia shugged and clasped her hands behind her back.

"Believe me, Professor, I've been asking myself the same question for six years." Snape appeared at the door and eyed the four. Olivia took a deep breath and made sure her hair stayed brown.

"Severus." The minute Snape saw Olivia's hair he knew something was wrong.

"Is this it?" McGonagall nodded. Snape took his wand out and lifted the necklace like a dead snake. He eyed it with fascination.

"What do you think?" McGonagall asked him as thoughts ran through his head. His eyes sharply fell on Olivia as she prodded his mind.

"I think Miss Bell is lucky to be alive." Snape told McGonagall taking his eyes off of Olivia.

"She was cursed, wasn't she? I know Katie. Off the Quidditch pitch she wouldn't hurt a fly. If she was bringing that to someone, she wasn't doing it knowingly." Snape eyed Harry levelly as Olivia took a deep breath.

"Yes. She was cursed." Harry looked over at Olivia before opening his mouth.

"It was Malfoy." Olivia glared at Harry as her hair changed to a red. She knew that it was him, but she had to make sure no one knew.

"That's a very serious accusation, Potter." Olivia eye's changed to the same snake like ones. Harry wondered why she just started to do that when she got nervous or anger.

"Indeed. Your evidence?" Snape asked level headed.

"I. just. know." Olivia bite back a laugh.

"You, just, know. Once again you astonish with your gifts, Potter, gifts mere mortals could only dream of possessing. How grand it must be to be the Chosen One." Ron and Hermione averted their eyes uncomfortably. Olivia stared right at her brother, no fear in her eyes.

"I suggest you return to your dormitory. All of you." Olivia nodded and walked out go the office. Snape turned and watched her leave.

----

Harry and Ron laid awake in the darkened dormitory. Ron stared at the ceiling as Harry eyed 'Malfoy' on the Marauder's Map. "What do you suppose Dean sees in her? Ginny." Ron asked with out taking his eyes off the ceiling.

"What does she see in him?" Harry asked as he watched the 'Snape' on the Map leave the Ravenclaw common room.

"Dean? He's brilliant." Ron said as he looked over to Harry.

"You called him a slick git not five hours ago."

"Yeah, well, he was running his hands all over my sister, wasn't he? Something snaps. You've got to hate him. You know, on principle." Harry looked over to Ron with a troubled look.

"I suppose." Harry muttered and looked back at the Map.

"You'd be the same way with Olivia." Harry nodded his head. "So what is it? He sees in her?" Ron asked as Harry eyed Olivia going to the hospital wing.

"I don't know. She's smart. Funny. Attractive."

----

"Hello Olivia." Olivia nodded to Madam Pomfrey as she sat on a bed. "Let's take a look at the small on." Olivia took a deep breath as she laid back and lifted her shirt. Only Madam Pomfrey, Draco, and Blaise knew she was pregnant.

"The nausea has gone down a lot." Pomfrey nodded as she ran her wand over Olivia's stomach.

"Everything is health and it is developing nicely. Now, it looks like you are about 17 week, so, would you like to see if its a boy or girl?" She asked Olivia, who nodded her head.

"I would love too." Madam Pomfrey transfigured a bedside table into a ultrasound machine. Olivia was nervous, she didn't know if anyone would walk through the door and see her." Is it safe to change into my Lynx?" Olivia asked as she loved having everything heightened.

"I would advise against it." She told Olivia as she rubbed some cold gel on her stomach. She moved the wand of the machine on to her stomach. Olivia watched with wide eyes as the wand found the child.

A heart beat sounded through and Olivia's heart melted. "Coagulations is a-"

----

"Attractive?" Ron repeated to Harry and Harry clammed up.

"You know. She's, got nice skin." He tried to recover but sounded more like a creep.

"Skin? You're saying Dean's dating my sister because of her skin?"

"Well, no. I mean... I'm just saying it could be a contributing factor." All there was, was silence.

"Hermione's got nice skin. Wouldn't you say? As skin goes, I mean." Harry smirked lightly as Olivia's words filled his head.

"I've never really thought about it. But I suppose, yeah. Very nice." Another silence filled the room. Suddenly it felt weird for Harry. "I think I'll be going to sleep now."

"Right." Harry set the Map down the 7th Floor aside.

----

"A toast!" Slughorn stood at the head of a table. A goblet raised to the students seated before him.

Which were, Harry, Hermione, Marcus Belby, Blaise Zabini, Neville Longbottom, and the twins. A distinctive crystal hourglass sat in the center of the table. "To Hogwarts' best and brightest!"

"Here, here!" Hermione exchanged a wry glance with Harry, who notices that one setting was empty. The twins made, and drink, their toast in perfect unison.

Neville stared hopelessly at the vast array of forks, knives and spoons placed beside his plate. "Which one do I use for the soup?"

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

465K 11K 53
The war is over. A new year is starting. Draco Malfoy has a secret. Hermione Granger has regrets. Will scars heal in time for a happy ending? Or wi...
37.6K 1.8K 17
*FULL SERIES COMPLETE* This is book 4 of the Draco Malfoy Series. I highly recommend that you read the first three before this one. With attacks at t...
269K 7.3K 42
Wordcount: 37088 Pain, a word, a feeling, Harry has been familiar with since the age of 3 by the Dursleys, Now he is 5 and one fateful day Dumbledore...
350K 8.8K 36
15 year old Rose Black is in her 5th year at hogwarts and is only just understanding what it's like to be lonely until a certain 37 year old man take...