The Half Breed (Slenderman x...

By RatedKrazy

I seemed to have made this a "Story Based" read, then of a "Lemon" read. But dont worry, I'll eventually get... More

Reader Details
Chapter 1 - The truth
Chapter 2 - Into the Forest
Chapter 3 - Sunday
Chapter 4 - School
Chapter 5 - Transformation
Chaper 6 - Meeting Him
Chapter 7 - I am a Creepy Pasta
Chaper 8 - Slenderman Mansion
Chapter 9 - Meeting the Brothers
Chapter 10 - Getting to know other proxies
Chapter 11 - First training day
Chapter 12 - Doctors know everything
Chapter 13 - Birthday Suprise!!
Chapter 14 - Meeting Zalgo
Chapter 15.1 - Zalgos Place
Chapter 16 - Questions & Answers
Chapter 17 - Rosane and Slender's history
Chapter 18 - The First Test
Chapter 19 - Explanations!!
Chapter 20 - Love Struck
Chapter 21 - Back to "Normal"
Chapter 22 - Sickness
Author Notes
Momento Mori
Chapter 23 - The Results
I made a Discord!!
Added stories to Inkitt
Author Note
New Update

Chapter 15.2 - The Change

4.1K 111 63
By RatedKrazy

(Your POV)

The pain became the most unbearable as I layed infront of Slender, and I screamed the loudest I have ever done. Slender didn't know what was happening, but I did, and I wasn't going to like it.

My body began to change, again. Only, this time I felt... everything.

I started to grow taller, my skin became white. My hair color changed, along with my eyes. I grew claws from my hands, and my tendrals sprouted from my back, stabbing into the ground as my clothes stretched and shredded. My senses became hightened. The pain soon stopped as my transformation finished.

I stayed looking at the ground, as I became unaware of my surroundings. Then I felt everyones gaze set on me...

(Slender POV)

As I heard (y/n) scream, I covered my head as it was unbesrable to hear. When she stopped I couldn't believe what I saw. (Y/n) has changing. She grew taller, had tendrals, claws for hands, white skin, red eyes, and her hair grew longer to fit her height.

I couldn't believe it, she looked exactually like (n/n), the slender woman I saw in the forest a week ago. Are they the same person?

I became speachless as (y/n) finished screaming and they looked at the ground. I looked back at my other proxies and they were just as shocked as I was. I turned back and saw (y/n) looking at me. They didn't say anything but I saw sadness, regret, and fear in their eyes.

"Finally. This is great." Zalgo spouts as he approaches (y/n). He bends down to her new form grabbing her sholder and yanking her to a sitting position.

(Your POV)

I was yanked back by Zalgo, sitting on the floor now, I had direct sight of everyone. My emotions were everywhere, but I sat still and had no shown expression.

Zalgo wispers next to me. "Wonderful. I had no idea you were a Slender-person (y/n), but just look at Slendermans reaction." He pauses as I look directly at Slender. "He doesn't know what to think. Is he mad, suprised, worried, or lied to? Only you can find this out."

I was furious with Zalgo. He drugged me to see Slender defensless. I have tried to change back but it seems I'm stuck in my Slender-person form for a while.

(3rd POV)

As everyone was distracted, no one noticed Zalgo walk around from (y/n) to Slenderman. He set a hand on Slendermans shoulder and said, "What now buddy? Do you still want to save her, keep her as a proxy, or abandon her because she lied to you about who she realy was?"

Slenderman didn't say anything, instead he was lunged backwards by Zalgo, hitting a wall. Slenderman grunted from paon, Zalgo only laughs as be rushed Slenderman hitting him repeatedly. Everytime Slenderman takes out one of his tendrals to fight back, Zalgo rips it off and continues punching. This is not an even fight, only one sided.

(Your POV)

Without noticing I saw Slender fly backwards. My mind was off somewhere else, Zalgo got into my head. He wanted all this to happen so he could get to Slender.

Zalgo was beating up Slender, ripping off his tendrals and continued punching him. Its not right, he got Slender at his weakest thoughts. He can't do that.

I grew angrier and angrier at Zalgo. I knew what I had to do, I must kill Zalgo to end all this. I got up, body still shaking from its unwilling change, but I didn't care. The only care I have is to see Zalgo dead.

I ran up to Zalgo and yanked him off Slender. He rolled backwards and managed to stand. I looked back at Slender hoping hes still breathing, and surely enough, he is. Then my attention was only on Zalgo.

"This will be fun." Zalgo says as we both charged towards eachother.

(3rd POV)

Zalgo landed the first hit, managing to kick (y/n) in the stomach. They skidded back a little, then grabbed Zalgos arm throwing him towards the cage of Proxies. You could hear them all cheering for (y/n). Zalgo stood, looked at the cage, then back at (y/n) smirking.

Zalgo managed to grab one of the proxies out of the cage, and left the others inside.

(You choose who was grabbed, comment who you thought it was.)

(Y/n) saw Zalgo holding their friend, (proxie name). (Y/n) stood still as Zalgo kept a tight grip on them.

(Your POV)

I stood still after I threw Zalgo close to the other proxies held in the cage. He took one of them out as a hostage.

"Zalgo took (proxie)? He's such a cheat. I need to think of a way to get them out of Zalgos grap." I thought.

"Your using a cheap move Zalgo." I say growling, my voice a bit harsh.

"I love using cheap moves, (y/n). You should of realized that by now." Zalgo replies smuggly.

"If you'd like to play it that way, fine by me." I say as my tendrals sprouted and led towards Zalgo. Instead I steered towards (proxie) grabbing them, and set them by Slender. Slender seemed to recover a bit.

Zalgo didn't seem to like that one bit as he tried to take another hostage, but insteat I grabbed Zalgos ankle dragging him back to my position. Using the rest of my tendrals, I managed to pin Zalgo to the floor.

"How's that for a cheap move Zalgo?" I saw leaning down to his face, a hige gein arising.

I suddenly took a big wiff of Zalgos sent, hearing his heartbeat, flowing blood...it made me angry.

My eyes seemed to change from a dark red, to an abiss black. I screamed, and started scratching at Zalgos skin, tearing only light marks making him bleed but not to death.

"Stop, what do you think your doing?" Zalgo screamed, trying to get me off but I seemed deadweighted ontop him.

"This is the pain I suffered when you gave me the injection." I spout at Zalgo. I then made a long deep mark across his chest, then licked off the blood from my claws.

Zalgo became still,  but he was breathing.  His smaller wounds wouldnt take long to heal, but the big one I just did will definitely make a scar. Panting heavily I got up off Zalgo, and headed towards the cage.

Everyone seemed proud of what I did, and congratulated me on a good fight. Some questioned why I kept Zalgo alive, but they can know another time. As they all continued to talk, I managed to lift the cage overtop them using my tendrils, and get them out. Most went to help Slender up fron the ground.

Slender still looked at me disappointed and pround at the same time. I wasn't sure on what will happen when we get back to the Mansion, but I will definitely be taking a nap.

I walked towards everyone, smiles on thair faces. Suddenly I blacked out, my body was exhausted and fell, but fortunately someone caught me.

(Slender POV)

The fight was phenomenal between (y/n) and Zalgo. I'm pround they took care of everyone, but I wasn't happy they lied to me.

Once (y/n) got everyone out of the cage and they helped me up, she walked towards me. Confidence and all. I was about to speak when suddenly (y/n) passes out. I managed to catch them  before hitting the ground. Their tendrils retracted, and she seemed peaceful. Blushing slightly, I carryed her bridal style out of Zalgos place, everyone headed back to the Mansion.

Silance was brought with us as we walked through the woods. Everyone's thoughts raced about (y/n), especially mine. Many questions will be asked to her, and hopefully they will be answered.

As we reached the front doors of the mansion, Sallie and Moon greeted us, Dr. Smiles treated everyones wounds, and I brought (y/n) to my room. She's still a Slender-person, so her normal bed wouldn't fit her, but mine would.

I got to my office and headed to my bedroom door. Laying her in bed, i covered her in blankets.

"She seems... lovely in her sleep." I thought as a blush creeping on my face.

Shaking the thought away, I left the bedroom and headed to the living room. As I got there, everyone looked at me, and someone was bout to speak but I interupted them.

"I would like everyone to head to bed now. Its been a long day, and tomorrow will be a new. All questions will be answered at another time. Now go." I commanded and everyone listened. They all headed to their seperate rooms for the night saying good night to one another.

Then the Mansion was silent, and I went straight to my office, to the bedroom and layed on the opposite side of the bed as (y/n) slept. Sleep soon overcame as darkness fell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 17.1K 40
This book is full of sweet, juicy lemons and one shots starring your favorite Creepypasta characters! [COMPLETED]
353K 3.5K 57
I will probably not update this story anymore, sorry! Highest Ranking: #1 in Creepypasta Lemons 💕😭 Request is closed :)
1.2K 33 9
I'm no longer working on this story. Truth be told, I don't like it. I kept telling myself that once I got it started I'd sort of warm up to it, but...
170K 4K 115
You were a normal 19 year old girl living life as you know it, not knowing what's really out there Your life was as ok as it could get, you lost your...