The Hybrid

By WYLD_ROSE

Book 1 of The Alpha Series. Highest Rank: #2 in Werewolf. He growled darkly, making me uneasy at the sound. A... More

AN: Must Read!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus Chapter #3
Thank You & The Alpha Series: Book 2!
The Alpha Series: Book 3
Exclusive Chapter Teaser

The Alpha Series: Book 4!

55.3K 1.4K 33
By WYLD_ROSE

Final and 4th book of The Alpha Series! Cannot be read as a standalone book!

If you're interested to read more about the Romanov family, check out Ivan's Queen on my profile!

This book is also on Inkitt! Download the app by clicking on the link in my bio/announcement posts. Follow my profile and put my book in your reading list. 

Excerpt:

Amelia Reid and Ivan Romanov were once childhood friends that would see each other every summer. But that all changes when Ivan stops visiting. A few years later, they meet again. But this time, they don't see each other as friends. 

Join Amelia's journey as she tries to peel back the many layers of Ivan Romanov while finding her place in a completely different world. 

***

"They show what you've been through, and I think that's beautiful." I whisper back, running my fingers through his hair. "Hell, you're ten times stronger than I could ever be."

In an instant, he turns around to lay on his back with me straddling his waist. I blush at the position, his hand caressing my heated cheek adoringly. His emerald gems hold an array of emotions, flickering across too quickly for me to catch and decipher. So, I choose to admire him instead.

I meant what I said. Ivan is so breathtakingly handsome that it hurts sometimes. His midnight black hair is always tousled sexily, eyes bright and alert, there's two freckles by his right brow and one by his chin. His lips are full and most of the time they're either in a frown or a straight line, but I manage to catch several small smiles throughout the day. He's quite muscular but whenever he holds me I feel safe and protected, as if I'm in a soft cocoon.

"You don't need to be strong." His low murmur snaps me out of my trance. "You have me, I'll always protect you."

"You protect me from the world and I'll protect you from yourself, deal?" I smile softly when he laughs, nodding in agreement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 18.4K 20
"Mine!" I heard him growl. I turned around and screamed. He was so close to me our chests were touching. Alpha Carter is my mate! "No...no...no, yo...
3.7M 153K 56
Book 2 of The Alpha Series - Sequel to my first book, The Hybrid. Kaden's Luna cannot be read as a stand alone book! Kaden Reid is known as a rogue w...
24.7K 1.7K 35
Book #3 of The Bonds of Fate series. "Why?" She cried, her entire world shattering before her very feet. "Why are you doing this?" He was not lookin...
7.2K 658 22
NOTE: This is completed but unedited. It will be going through major changes soon including with plot and character changes. Once it is all changed...