Tyga: Teacher, Brother, Best...

By xNerdyxBirdx

Ever since first grade, Tiffani and Tyga have been best friends. Growing up in the rough streets of Compton... More

1: Intro
3: Teacher
4: When Blood isn't Thicker...
5: Leading a Horse to Water
6: Two's Company, but Three's Too Damn Many
7: What's Understood Doesn't Need to be Explained
8: Life
9: Cover Up [Pt.1]
10: Cover Up [Pt.2]
11: Going In
12: Brother
13: About last Night......
14: King Me
15: Celebration
16: What Goes Up....
17: Must Come Down!
18: Mix Up
19: Sacrifices
20: Moving On
21: Finale

2: Road to Riches

1.2K 31 1
By xNerdyxBirdx

( Nine Years Later)

Tiffani POV:

"Ma! Ma! Ma, where you at!? You home!!?"

I walked out of my room after getting ready for school. I walked through the living room and into the kitchen to see my sister eating cereal.

"Girl, shut up. You know ma worked the night shift last night. She tryna sleep. Now what you want?"

"I wanted to know if I could borrow her car. She said she'd be off today. Me and Mikey wanna go to the beach."

I poured the cereal into my bowl and reached in the fridge to get some milk.

"Oh, well, she told me last night she was taking extra shifts. I think she has to go back in this afternoon, but you can borrow my car."

I sat down with my cereal and looked at my sister. Something was off.... she's never this nice.

"What's the catch?"

"No catch. I'm off today and I have nothing to do. I'm avoiding Dre, if you have the car I won't have to go pick him up from work. I can just stay in bed and sleep." She said getting up and putting her dish in the sink.

"Why are you still with him? Can't you just kick him to the curb. He's so clingy."

"I'm with him because I love him and he isn't clingy he just likes spending time with me. I mean, I don't blame him.... look at me."

She did a little twirl and bowed. I hate to admit it, but she was beautiful. I look up to my sister like nobody's business. Yeah, we fight sometimes, but that's just how sisters are. Truth is, she's more of a mom to me than my own mom. It's not like my mom isn't a good mom, she just never has time for me. Ever since my dad left when I was seven, she's had to work two jobs to keep a roof over our heads. My sister even got a job straight out of high school so she could her help pay the bills. She was supposed to go to college, but she couldn't afford to pay for her books.

"Yeah yeah, whatever beauty queen. I still don't get how you two can just go throwing that word around."

I finished eating my cereal and put my bowl in the sink and we sat in the living room watching TV.

"What word... Love?"

"Yeah, just hearing it makes me wanna throw up."

"It's just like how you feel about Michael."

I sat up and threw one of the couch pillows at her.

"Shut up! I don't love Michael. I have love for him there's a difference."

"Ok what is it then?"

"When you love someone, you have to put a title on it. Like a husband or a boyfriend. But when you have love for someone that comes from having a bond with them. Ya know? You can fall out of love with Dre, but I will always have love for Mikey cause we gotta bond like that."

"That's not exactly true baby girl. When you love someone... It's like you guys become one. Like, their blood is in your veins."

"Um. Pause. I'm fine having just my blood in me. I just don't wanna fall in love, it's not my thing."

"I swear sometimes you should've been born a boy." There was a knock at the door, my sister answered it.

"Hey Jada, is Tiffani ready to go?" It was Michael, my best friend.

"Yeah let's go."

I grabbed my book bag from beside the door and walked out with Michael.

"Hey, so what's up with you?"

"Oh... Ya know. Just hanging in there."

"Oh well, guess what?"

"Huh?"

"I got Jada's car for the day so we can go to the beach like you wanted to."

We got in the car and he fastened his seat belt. I started driving to school.

"How about we just stay in tonight?"

"What? That's crazy, you've been talking about this beach trip all week. Why don't you wanna go?"

"I don't have the money for it. I mean, I have some, but I gotta start saving it?"

"Why, don't tell me your moving."

"No it's nothing like that. I... uh I got fired from Luigi's pizza palace last night."

"It's ok Ty we can still go. You don't need money to go to the beach."

"I know, but you know how I am. I was hoping we'd go out to eat and catch a movie."

"I know. Ok we can stay in, but if something comes up like a party or a kick back I'm dragging your ass there. B'lee dat. It's Friday and I wanna turn up."

He was quiet, which was making me worry. He's usually fun and full of energy. We pulled up to a red light, I can't help it. I need to know what's on his mind.

"What's up Mikey?"

"Nothing Tiff. I'm just so fucking sick of being broke, dog. Like fo real, this shit ain't fa me. We need to come up with a plan or some."

"Yeah I feel ya. It'd be nice driving own car and doing what I want. You know what? Say no more, I'm down for whatever. What you got in mind on this money making thing?"

"Well, when I was working at Luigi's. I was planning on saving up my check a lil and using some of it to buy some dope and sell a lil on the side, but now that I don't work there... We might have to do something a lil more um... Risky."

I pulled off as the light turned green.

"What you mean risky? Like jail time risky?"

"Yeah... You gone be down?"

"Man... Ok, but what is it?"

"We gone do some B and E's 'til we get our weight up. Then, we can focus on moving this dope."

"Hold the phone nigga!! You tryna get us locked the fuck up. Talking bout doing a damn breaking and entering. You know niggas get shot doing this shit?"

"Yeah, but them niggas ain't us. Imma have yo back and you gone have mine. We get in take what we can and get the fuck out."

"Maaaaaan, you know imma be down to ride, but are you sure you wanna do this? We ain't ever did any illegal shit like this before."

"Don't worry Tiff. I know the game, I done seen enough niggas do this shit to know how this shit goes. You just gotta remember the cardinal rule... Don't get greedy."

"Iight, I trust you Mikey. When we gone do this?"

"I don't know yet. I gotta scope out a couple houses and pick a target."

"I thought we would just walk around until we saw a house and then we just rob that bitch."

"Nahh, it ain't that easy no more. Just watch me, I'll teach you how to run these streets. We officially on a money making mission."

***************************

Tyga POV:

After school we went back to Tiffani's to watch TV. I was popping popcorn while she was in the living room trying to find something to watch. Once, the popcorn was done I came out of the kitchen to join her.

"So what's on?"

"A whole bunch of bullshit. There isn't anything on that's good. I'm telling you we need to find a kick back or something to go to."

"I guess you right. Lemme check the book and see who got something going on."

I scrolled through Twitter to see if anyone was turning up tonight.

@SaleetaDevito: Me and my girls are throwing an ABC party at my parents beach house at 426 Sycamore Way! Y'all come out and #TurnUp

"Saleeta's throwing an ABC party tonight. You wanna hit that up?"

"Nahh, any party where the standards are 'Anything But Clothes' is a party I ain't going to."

"True." I said while scrolling.

@2Trill4Realz: Me and my day one throwing a block party on the east side tonight. Come show out witch a boii #TrillGang in this bitch.

"Aye that nigga you used to talk to is having a block party. You wanna hit that up?"

"Nahh, his breath be stank and if we go he gone try and talk to me all fucking night."

"Well, that's all I can find.... Ain't shit else to do."

"What about this B&E shit? Shouldn't we we doing that now while niggas out tryna turn up?"

"Might as well. Grab the keys and ya book bag, I think I know the perfect place."

*******************
(2 hours later)

We pulled down the street from a big house with furniture out front.

"Why we parked so far away?

"So we don't attract attention. Ion know about you, but I ain't tryna get caught."

We got out and walked up to the house

"Yeah I feel ya. Isn't this where rich ass Robert stay?"

"Nahh he moving, which is why this is the perfect house to savage."

I walked up to the door with Tiffani close behind me. I kicked down the door and ran in. There was stuff stacked in boxes everywhere. Tiffani and I were picking up anything of value and stuffing it in our bags. We were in there for about five minutes before we decided to leave. While we were walking down the street we heard sirens.

"Shit! The cops... They're on to us."

Tiffani started walking faster like she was getting ready to run.

"Tiffani, calm yo paranoid ass down. They ain't looking for us and even if they are, they don't know it's us they're looking for. Just stay calm and stop looking suspicious."

She took a deep breath and started walking normally. We were almost at the car when I heard the sirens getting louder... The cop car was right behind us. I heard the man park the car and get out.

"Umm excuse me you two."

I looked over at Tiffani who was kind of shaking. I held her hand and she looked at me.

"Stay calm I got this." I whispered.

We turned around and the cop was walking up to us.

"Yes officer?"

"I got an anonymous report about a disturbance in the house just down the road. You two are the only ones out here. You wouldn't happen to know anything about it would you?"

I paused as if I were thinking.

"Umm no, nothing out of the ordinary. I see a lot of furniture out there, I think there moving. Maybe they dropped something."

The officer nodded his head in agreement.

"You're right, it's all probably just a misunderstanding. You won't believe how many of those I get on a Friday night. Ok good night y'all."

Tiffani and I waved at him as he continued down the street away from the house. We got in the car and proceeded to drive off.

"Holy shit! I thought we were going to jail."

"See Tiffani, sometimes you just gotta trust me."

"Yeah, I got some pretty good stuff. Maybe we won't have to do another one. I think we can pawn all this junk and get the dope."

"Iight, you wanna do that tomorrow?"

"Why not, we ain't got shit else to do?"

"You right. Aye, what you know about selling drugs?"

"Not much, just the little that my uncle told me."

"You know, we been friends for nine years and I still ain't get to meet this uncle."

"My uncle Clifford lives in Atlanta. He's always busy and mom isn't really his biggest fan cause of how he makes a living. He wants me to visit this summer, you should come."

"Iight, I'll be there."

We got to Tiffani's house and went straight to her room.

"Aren't you a little too old to be having these posters up still?"

I looked around at all the Chris Brown posters. They really freak me out, it's like he's staring straight at me.

"Shut up and get over here. Empty your bag so we can see what we got."

I sat on the edge of the bed and she was sitting at the head of her bed leaning on her headboard. We poured out the contents of our bags and looked at them.

"We did pretty fucking good."

We sat there and counted up what he had. After about ten minutes we had our numbers together.

"Let's see... I got three silver rings two of them with diamonds. Four gold rings all of them with diamonds, an iPod, an iPad, two kindles, and these really dope Jordans I don't plan on getting rid of."

Tiffani stood up and showed of the shoes, they were black and red 23's.

"Them bitches are bad as fuck. Let's see...I scooped up an Xbox 360, a PS3, four gold chains, three watches, and this Gucci belt imma keep."

We put our our stuff into her duffle bag and put them in her closet.

"Ok now that that's done whatcha wanna do?"

She yawned and started stretching.

"I wanna go to sleep. You staying over?"

"Might as well, we got a lot of hustling to do in the morning."

"Iight well, you got some clothes in the middle drawer over there."

"Nigga, I know, how long we been doing this? Now go get changed so we can hit the hay."

She grabbed some clothes and walked out of the room. I took off my shirt and jeans. I put on a white tank top and my black Nike shorts. I laid down in bed and started playing on my phone. Tiffani came in thirty minutes later wearing a pink tank top and black pajama pants. She got in bed with me and laid her head on my chest and I put my arm around her. I swear if this were anyone else this would be weird, but this girl right here... This the homie.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

There's chapter two, I really thank you for all of your support with my other book. Make sure you vote, comment, and tell your friends about me!! Iight y'all, peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 101 30
Teagon and her 2 best friends go to highschool. Tegon happens to be in love with her best friend, Carter. He loves her too, but neither know. What's...
2.3K 73 42
Imagine being Being picked on, talked about, and being enemies with the most popular girl in school. Tiara Williams moved from Los Angeles to Chicago...
62K 1.5K 40
Bestfriends always turn into something more.... What happens when 19 yr old Ty'miriona starts to notice she's slowly falling in lve with her bestfrie...
578K 12.6K 28
Hannah Jacobs was the feistiest kid in town and always got into arguments with the bad boy next door. Most kids were scared of him, but not Hannah. S...