Jinnie's Pasta Palace | ksj +...

By aestheticallybangtan

"/P-A-S-T-A pasta and P-I-Z-Z-A pizza WOW/" *** Yoongi and Jungkook want Jin's ass. *** In which Jinnie's Pas... More

ek
dui
tin
char
pach
choi
shat
aat
noi
dosh
egaro
baaro
tero
chouddo
ponero
shoulo
shotero
attharo
unish
bish
ekush
baish
teish
chobbish
pochish
chabbish
shataish
ataish
unotirish
trish
ektrish
botrish
tetrish
choutrish
poitrish
choitrish
shatrish
aattrish
unochollish
ekchollish

chollish

1K 62 49
By aestheticallybangtan

 Hoseok had already treated Taehyung to four bagels, three milkshakes and a chocolate bar by the time Namjoon was wheeled out in his wheelchair. Although he smiled sweetly the other man, the clogs in his brain turned curiously. It had always struck him weird that Namjoon would go so far to look after a grown man. Yet, he laughed inwardly, it was ironic how he too had joined the gang in spoiling Taehyung like some sort of child.

As he gazed, at Taehyung, he wondered what he had that made everyone take care of him so much. Well, any friend of Namjoon's was his too - it was just that he didn't understand why this particular friend had the biggest soft spot in Namjoon's heart. Big eyes stared back at him, pink tinting his cheeks, "What?"

He shook off the urge to wrap a man, much taller than him, into a blanket, "Nothing."

Taehyung's brown orbs focussed on something behind him, and he broke out into a large grin, "Namjoon hyung!!"

Hoseok turned and practically melted at Namjoon's dimpled smile. It had been too long since he had seen his lover smile so purely. Before the accident, Hoseok had worried constantly at his boyfriend's dark eye bags and limp limbs, but now, even though he was bound to a wheelchair, in an all too large hospital gown, his face looked rested, clean, angelic. With just his smile, Kim Namjoon had made Jung Hoseok fall in love all over again.

"Hyungie, I missed yoooouuuuuu." Taehyung jumped from his chair and instantly embraced the other man, rudely interrupting Hoseok's reverie (and his glorious view of Namjoon's face).

The nurse bowed and left, allowing Taehyung to push him up to the small cafeteria table, "How'd you know we were here?"

"Since I've been here for over a month, the nurses recognised Hoseok and wheeled me out here." At last, his eyes met Hoseok's and a glint of something akin to happiness lit up his eyes, "Aahh, it's so nice to see a bunch of people I love here to greet me."

"Oh, you love me?" Hoseok grinned teasingly, his hand automatically reaching out for Namjoon's. Taehyung said nothing, softly gazing at Namjoon.

"You good, Taehyung-ah?"

He gave a boxed smile in reply, "You've gotten wiser."

Hoseok cocked his head questioningly, all Namjoon had said was hello, how did such an airhead come to that conclusion? To his surprise, Namjoon chuckled in agreement, "Well, I've had one month to ponder how I nearly died, so that's nice."

"You sound like your old self." Taehyung laughed, "Haven't seen that side of you since you were young."

"No need to worry," Namjoon drawled sardonically, "I won't go back to being a punk."

Hoseok sat, slightly stunned, "Namjoon? A punk?"

"Why, yes." Taehyung smirked as if he had one-upped him, "I guess you didn't know him back then."

"Back when?"

Namjoon sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck, "Now, now, Tae, don't go embarrassing me in front of my own boyfriend."

"Pfffttt," Taehyung giggled, "But it's funny. Back in the day, Namjoon hyung was going through a real rebel phase."

"Really?" Hoseok had a hard time imagining his fluffball as anything but a soft mess.

"Didn't I tell you how Taehyung and I met?"

"I mean, it must be a tale of how a rich, spoilt brat like Taehyung, made friends with a genius, hard worker." He mused.

"Hey!" Taehyung exclaimed indignantly, "I'm no spoilt brat!"

"It was a long time ago really. It was back when I had just become friends with Jin," A distant look overtook Namjoon's face, "Jin and I caught Tae shoplifting."

Hoseok choked on air, trying hard not to laugh, "The kid was stealing?!"

"Hey!" Taehyung's eyes met with Namjoon's meaningfully, and it seemed to him that a silent message was relayed between them, Taehyung carried on less indignant, and more...serious than he'd ever seen before, "My parents have lots of money and they spoilt me till I ran out of things to ask for. I had everything except what money couldn't buy: friends and happiness. My parents kept me sheltered inside the house: nannies, home school teachers, lesson at home. I wasn't that good at anything, to be honest, and I kind of think that my parents didn't want me to embarrass myself further in public so they hid me away. Just because I was different. Stealing was...my way of rebelling, I guess. It was the only time I felt something; like, for once, I was in control of my own life. Money couldn't buy my actions, only I could control them. I guess, it was the only time I could feel normal."

Namjoon didn't bat an eyelash at Taehyung's bitter tone, instead, he reminisced with a small smile "Now imagine the scene, me, as a punk with dreadlocks, Jin hyung, as a sassy, loud-ass guy, and Taehyung, in branded clothing, and a potty mouth. Oh, and we can't forget Jimin, with his awful hair and mood swings."

"You're the one to talk," Taehyung laughed, "Namjoon hyung used to swear the house down back in the day and he used to have the weirdest dreadlocks!"

"Yes." Namjoon agreed, cringing slightly at himself, "We all learnt how important friendships were through Jin. And I guess I've matured from my uhhh foolish teenage days."

"You should definitely show me pictures from back then." Hoseok chuckled at Namjoons groan, feeling like he was interrupting something special: he felt guilty at doubting Taehyung's relationship with Joon. The two clearly had a deep history. He didn't know how to feel about Taehyung possibly knowing more about his own boyfriend than he did. Jealousy until now, had been foreign to him.

The three of them carried on talking until visiting hours were over, but Hoseok's mind only wandered on one subject, he needed to find out more about Taehyung.

***

Their lips parted, leaving the two of them breathless. Jungkook bopped his nose with Yoongi's as he smiled "Okay cowboy, go clean up the kitchens."

"Yes, boss." Yoongi mock saluted and walked to the back.

Jungkook sighed in contentment. He loved it. He loved Yoongi. He loved his job. With the new design, both restaurants seemed less separate, and instead, the buildings looked to unite as one. It was like entering different parts of one world instead of two different restaurants. It was all open plan and from his space at the back of the counter in Yoonkook's Lamb Skewers, he could see the brown chairs of Jinnie's Pasta Palace poking out through the archway that connected the two places.

Ahhh, Jin.

Oh, how he loved Jin.

Something in his heart soothed him as he thought about all the years since he had seen Jin's face in person. He felt older as if his decision to not see Jin in the hospital had made him more of a man. More reliable, with a stronger will and a more considerate mind. He still hadn't told Yoongi about how Jin had been at his hospital, the two had felt enough pain without him so far, imposing more would be unfair. And so, he shouldered the embers of his lost love by himself. He had been so close Jin this time, yet so, so incredibly far.

The door chimed, signalling that it had been open. A tall figure blocked the reds, pinks and oranges dying the sky and filtering into the building, Jungkook absentmindedly looked up. The stranger's face was indistinguishable in the dim light "I'm sorry, but we're closed for today."

But whoever it was ignored him and walked up to the counter, with a large grin. The familiar shape of plump lips and creased eyes barely registered as his cheeky voice drawled, "I'm sorry but I'd like to have a serving of you, please."

a/n he's back lmaoooooo. we're finally getting somewhere with this plot (ik i unnecessarily dragged it out cos we're already at 40 chapter sksksks). i gotta apologise for focussing wayyyyyyy too much on our subplot (again) but ya girl's gotta give some hints just in case there's a sequel ;)

apparently my updates have become monthly smhhhh. i wasn't planning on leaving it this late but i recently (and very suddenly) just moved places so i haven't had wifi or time to be writing yikes. just as a warning, this story will defs be ending by september (i can hear everyone breathing a sigh of relief lol). i'll try my best to be finishing this up before summer break.

after this story, i'll probs take a hiatus from writing for a bit (any yr11 uk students relate??) and maybe i'll return. anyhoo, i'll save the overly mushy stuff for the last chapter. as always i hope you liked it and i'm sorry for taking a long time to get back.

since we're nearing the end, leave me some comments: you came for a threesome but stayed for the what?

(what if i don't even write a threesome lol)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 16.2K 44
Jungkook is a cold CEO Jimin is a savage sexy stripper Hoseok is an innocent restaurant worker where would fate take them when the three so differe...
182K 8K 46
"If you want Kim Taehyung then you also get Jeon Jungkook. That's two dicks for free." min yoongi, a korean american just wanted a peaceful final y...
96.8K 5.3K 18
[completed and edited] In which Seokjin is inlove with Jungkook, but Jungkook is infatuated with his twin brother, Seokhyung, who has a boyfriend. *#...
2.6M 127K 52
"If someone loves you, they'd never put themselves in a position to hurt you." Warning: some mature content/strong language *** 1st place in Solo Tae...