Splatoon: Agent 8 x Agent 3

By Potato_Universe

Male Agent 8 x Female Agent 3 After the Tartar's disastrous attempt to destroy Inkopolis Square and the re... More

Introduction
An Octoling's Arrival In Inkopolis
Do You Remember?
The Oddball Of Inkopolis
Turf War!
Monday Movie Night
Nightmares n' Flashbacks
I'll Open My Doors
Salmon Run!
Fever
This Feeling I Have
Wahoo World
Shelly
Campin'
Campin' II
Accidental Cuddle
Rise of The Octarians
Mission 01: Investigation
The Elite
New Squidbeak Splatoon
Arrival of the Cap'n
Splatoween
What Lurks In The Shadows
Wonders
Mission 03: Interrogation
Octarian Secrets
Blizzard Blues
Phonecall
SORRY

not dead

3.4K 37 94
By Potato_Universe

guys. This is funny. Hahaha. I'm not dead :'
I'm so sorry. School got tough. I was dealing with personal stuff. I deleted my watt pad app in hopes that it wouldn't distract me ( turns out this helped ). I'm so sorry for disappearing for a long while without much notice. I only remember leaving a note that I'd take a break for a little. It was a long break. I'll continue the story because i don't want to abandon it or make you guys feel sad. It will take me a lot longer to get new chapters out tho because I've just been gone so long to the point that I do not remember the story well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 605 26
Juggling between agent duties and Turf War is Agent 8's life. However, in doing so, he forgot to pay his rent and now he's evicted. Luckily, Agent 3...
17.2K 391 28
(new story cover) DISCLAIMER : this story does not include harem in it . SUMMARY : the story of a human surviving the rising water that brought huma...
38K 549 44
She saved his life, He brought her into the light. They were enemies but now they find love. After the whole adventure with Tartar, Agent 3 Aio and A...
2.4K 29 19
"Why is it always us? Why not someone else?" Once again, the team is back at it again. Another mission, another friend to save, another battle, the s...