mary. [ BILLY HARGROVE ]

By peterparker02

Mary Henderson had never forgotten that first time the upside down hit Hawkins, Indiana. With her brother and... More

C A S T
P L A Y L I S T
i. PART ONE
ii. PROLOGUE
iii. CHAPTER ONE
iv. CHAPTER TWO
v. CHAPTER THREE
vi. CHAPTER FOUR
vii. CHAPTER FIVE
viii. CHAPTER SIX
ix. CHAPTER SEVEN
x. CHAPTER EIGHT
xi. CHAPTER NINE
xii. CHAPTER TEN
xiii. CHAPTER ELEVEN
xiv. CHAPTER TWELVE
xv. CHAPTER THIRTEEN
xvi. CHAPTER FOURTEEN
xvii. CHAPTER FIFTEEN
xviii. CHAPTER SIXTEEN
xix. CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
xx. CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
xxi.PART TWO
xxii. CHAPTER NINETEEN
xxiii. CHAPTER TWENTY
xxiv. CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
xxv. CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
xxvi. CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
xxvii. CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
xxviii. CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
xxix. CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
xxx. CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
xxxi. CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
xxxii. CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
xxxiii. CHAPTER THIRTY
xxxiv. CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
xxxv. CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
xxxvi. CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
xxxvii. CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
xxxviii. CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
xxxix. CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
xl. PART THREE
xli. CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
xlii. CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
xliii. CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
xliv. CHAPTER FORTY
xlv. CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
xlvi. CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
xlviii. CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
xlix. CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
l. CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
li. CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
lii. CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
liii. CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
liv. CHAPTER FIFTY
lv. EPILOGUE
" m a y b e
a l t e r n a t e ,, e n d i n g
NEW SEQUEL - hargrove.
sequel published!

xlvii. CHAPTER FORTY-THREE

7.9K 208 42
By peterparker02

~*~
warning: mature language,
violence,
some depressing shiz :(

     The group of six stood behind Mary's car, Max looking through the binoculars as they were spying on Billy. 

     "I don't know. He looks pretty normal to me," Max said, shrugging lightly. 

     "Normal? How many times have you seen him with a shirt on?" Lucas asked like Max was insane. 

     "I mean, it's a little weird" Max said. 

     "No, he's right. Billy never wears a shirt, or a towel over his legs, and he doesn't use that umbrella ever," Mary said, arms crossed. They all looked at her, the girl holding up her arms in defense. "What? He's my boyfriend." 

     "He was in a tub with ice. The Mind Flayer likes it cold," Mike explained. "Plus everything else." 

     "But he's lounging at the pool, which is, like, the least Mind Flayer thing ever," Max said, trying to deny the fact that her brother was getting taken over by this thing. 

     "Not necessarily," Will said, all of them looking to him. "The Mind Flayer likes to hide. He only used me when he needed me. It's like... like you're dormant. And then, when he needs you, you're activated." 

     "Okay, so we just wait until he gets activated," Max said like it was that simple. 

     "No. What if he hurts someone?" Mike asked. 

     "Or kills someone," Will added. 

     "We can't take that chance," Mike said. 

     "No, Billy wouldn't..." Mary shook her head, arms crossed as she looked back to him again. 

     "We need to find out if he's the host," Mike said. He pushed off the car, beginning to walk towards the pool. 

     "Where are you going?" Eleven asked. 

     "I have an idea. Boys only," Mike called to her. 

     "Seriously?" Max asked. 

     "Just trust me on this one," Mike said loudly. 

     "Unbelievable," Mary mumbled. 

     "What are we going to do if it's him, Mary?" Max asked. Mary looked down at her, not really knowing the answer. 

     "We get it out of him," Mary shrugged. "Sam way we got it out of Will." Max just nodded, the three waiting for the boys to get back. Once they did, they explained their plan and began to set up. Mike, Lucas, Will, and Eleven all went to set up Mary and Max staying at the car to make sure nothing happened. 

     "Hey, Mary?" Max asked. 

     "Yeah?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at Max. 

     "If this thing really is inside Billy, and we can't get it out... What are we going to do?" Max asked. Mary looked down to her feet, not wanting to have thought about that. She never wanted to think that far ahead. 

     "If the time comes, we'll deal with it," Mary said, trying not to think about it. Max just nodded, picking up the walkie-talkie.

     "Mike, are you there?" she asked. 

     "Yeah!" he answered. 

     "Where are you guys?" Max asked. 

     "I'm coming. Just hold on a second," Mike said quickly. Max put down the walkie-talkie, looking through the binoculars again. 

     "God, I hope it's not you," she said, Mary looking over at her. "I really hope it's not you." 

~*~

     The Sauna Test was all set up. The dummy in the sauna, the walkie-talkie taped to it, all of them standing by to lock Billy into the sauna. It was all ready. Eleven began to make things clink outside of the pool, getting Billy's attention. 

     "Pool is closed," he said. More things began to clank, Billy slamming his locker shut. "Hey. Do you hear me? Pool is closed!" He went to go out the door, but they'd locked it shut from the outside. 

     "Billy!" Mike's voice echoed in a sing song voice from the walkie. 

     "Who's there?" Billy called. 

     "Billy!" Mike's voice sang again. 

     "Who's there?" Billy replied in the same sing-song voice. Mike pretended to laugh as Billy pulled open one of the shower curtains. 

     "Billy!" Mike called. "Billy!" 

     "You think this is funny, huh?" Billy questioned. Mike laughed into the walkie again, everyone almost weirded out at how creepy it was. 

     "Billy!" he said, more eerie this time. "Come and find me!" 

     "I find you, it is your funeral," Billy said, beginning to round the corner. 

     "Come and get me, come on!" Mike called, Eleven closing the door to the weight room. "Billy!" He burst into the weight room, seeing the dummy set up in the sauna. 

     "Got you," he smirked. A laugh escaped his lips, everyone beginning to go to the door to watch him walk forward. He opened the sauna, noticing it was a dummy. 

     "Hey," Mike said over the radio. Billy grabbed the dummy, hoisting it in the air. "Behind you." Billy slammed the dummy to the ground, turning to see Eleven standing there. 

     "Hi." She slammed Billy into the wall, everyone bursting into the room. 

     "Now!" Mike yelled. Eleven shut the sauna door right as Billy tried to burst through. The put the metal bar in the handle and locked the chain to the handle as well. Billy began to hit the door with all his might, then paused. He looked up through the glass, his eyes landing on Mary. 

     "Mary," he breathed out. She stared at him for a moment, knowing it wasn't her Billy. 

     "Do it," she said. Will went to the thermostat, turning up the heat all the way in the sauna. The temperature began to increase, and Billy faded from view for a moment. Then he appeared again, hitting the window. 

     "Mary! Let me out of here!" he screamed, hitting the window again. "Let me out." She tensed up, not knowing what to do anymore. "You kids... You think this... is funny? You kids think this is some kind of sick prank, huh?" He spat on the door as he geared up to yell again. "You little shits think this is funny? What is this? Open the door. Open the door!" He hit it hard, all of them jumping. "Open the door!" He hit it again. "Open the goddamn door!" Billy took a step back and screamed, Will going to the thermostat. 

     "We're at 220," he said. There was a grunt, and then the sound of Billy sobbing quietly. 

     "It's not my fault," he sobbed out, Mary furrowing her eyebrows. "It's not my fault. It's not my fault, Mary. I promise you, it's not my fault." Mary took small steps forward, Max right behind her.

     "What's not your fault, Billy?" Mary asked, scared that he'd snap. 

     "I've done things, baby. Really... bad things," Billy said, his voice hoarse as he had his knee's to his chest. "I didn't mean to." Billy took a few deep breath's as tears brimmed Mary's eyes. "He made me do it." 

     "Who made you do it?" Max asked. 

     "I don't know, it's like a shadow. Like a giant shadow," Billy said, tears running down his face. "Please, Max." 

     "What did he make you do?" Mary asked, and she was scared of what he could answer. 

     "It's not my fault, okay? Mary, please. Please believe me, Mary, it's not my fault," Billy cried out, tears running down Mary's face now. Max was crying as she couldn't stand it either "I tried to stop him, okay? I did. Please believe me, Mary. Please believe me." 

     "Billy, it's gonna be okay," Mary said, touching a hand to the window. 

     "Please, Mary," Billy begged. 

     "It's gonna be okay. We want to help you," Mary said, trying to find his eyes. "Billy, look at me." He sobbed again, Mary turning her head to see his hand inching for a shard of tile. 

     "We want to help you. You just have to talk to us, okay?" Max said, still crying. "You have to talk to us. I believe you, Billy. We'll figure it out together, okay? I need you to trust us. Please." 

     "Max, Mary, get away from the door," Mike suddenly said. 

     "What?" Max asked. 

     "Get away from the door!" Mike yelled. Mary looked to see Billy lunging that way, and she shoved Max away from the door. Billy lunged through the window, the shard of tile in his hand. Mary screamed as he looked right at her, trying to stab her with it. 

     "Let me out you bitch!" he screamed, swinging for her. "Let me out! I'll fucking gut you!" 

     "Max, come on!" Lucas yelled. She ran to him, Mary standing up straight as she stared at Billy. 

     "Let me out! Let me out of here! I'll fucking kill you!" Billy screamed. Mary shook her head grabbing the wrist that was swinging with the tile. She twisted it, then brought her hand back and punched Billy in the face. He stumbled back to the ground, falling unconscious for the moment. Mary backed up with the kids, Eleven stood next to her. Billy then woke up, beginning to push himself off the ground. Black spread through his veins, and a demonic roar erupted from his throat. He threw his body at the door, trying to break it down. 

     "He can't get out, can he?" Max asked. 

     "No way," Lucas shook his head. Billy threw his body at the door, the pole holding it closed bending. He roared again, then threw his body at the door one more time. The pole gave out and he rolled out on the ground. He stood up slowly, Eleven facing him as everyone took steps back. She levitated one of the weights, throwing it at Billy. It took him back to the wall, pinning him down by his neck. She put both hands up, trying her hardest to push him back. But Billy gripped it, pushing the bar off of his neck. 

     Billy threw it off of him, Eleven ducking before it could hit her. He grabbed her by the hair, Eleven screaming. He looked back at the five standing by, then he gripped Eleven's throat. They all watched with wide eyes, not knowing what to do. 

     "No! No!" Eleven screamed, flailing in his grip as she was suffocating. Mike grabbed the bar that Billy had pulled out of the door, hitting him over the head with it. Eleven and Billy fell to the ground, Mike now stood behind him. 

    "Go to hell, you piece of shit!" he screamed. He was about to hit Billy again, but he caught the bar this time. Mike began to back up with wide eyes, Billy taking steps towards him. Then he was suddenly floating in the air, Eleven behind him with both arms up. She walked around Mike, looking up at Billy. They began to scream at each other, and Eleven then threw him through the wall. Mary immediately walked to the hole in the wall as Eleven fell back in Mike's arms. Everyone joined Mary as she stared out the window, watching as Billy stumbled away from the rubble. He ran then, Eleven standing by Mary's side. 

     They would meet again, and it wouldn't be pretty. 

-----

ᶦ'ᵐ ˢᵒ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵏᶦˡˡ ᵐᵉ

also, we reached 7.7K views???
i didn't even notice??
we're like three hundred reads from
8k, wtf is happening???
thank you so much???
it's been a long day, i needed this

anyways, i wrote an alternate ending
to this story because i got bored
and it's not better than the o.g. ending
which is why its an alternate,
but i'll probs publish it
like.... sometime after the epilogue
which is, according to my calculations,
in eight days...
y'all got a week to plan a funeral
for me, yourselves, and a certain person
who shall remain nameless
could be a surprise plot twist, could be what
you were expecting from the beginning
you won't know until next wednesday ;)

i also changed my profile pic
because i got bored and like the photo :)
you probs do too :)

and once again...
ᶦ'ᵐ ˢᵒ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵏᶦˡˡ ᵐᵉ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 1.5K 22
Y/n Henderson, Dustin's older sister, is the manager of Starcourt Mall's one and only Schoops Ahoy. Her live is relatively simple, other than the de...
87.3K 3.1K 49
"Do you think she's an alien" "No T.K she is not an alien" "What normal girl has no hair" "Oh my God shut up T.K I'm trying to think" β˜žοΈŽπ™Έπ™½ πš†π™·π™Έπ™²...
70.1K 1.8K 42
!This story is not longer a sequel to "mary", rather next an alternate spin-off to their story. The OFFICIAL sequel will be published when ST4 drops...
71.6K 1.8K 83
Leslie Mayfield had everything a seventeen-year-old girl could hope for. She was the most popular girl at school. All the girls wanted to be her frie...