MUSE | Taeyong

By caiuscassiuss

โYou are the ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐“โ„ฏ of my ๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ฎ, the ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ˆ in my ๐“ผ๐“ด๐”‚; you are my ๐“‚๐“Š๐“ˆโ„ฏ, and most importantly, y... More

Part 1: The Lecture
Part 2: The Gallery
Part 3: A Proposition
Part 4: Research
Part 5: Thanks
Part 6: Acceptance
Part 7: A Delight
Part 8: An Inequality
Part 9: A Surprise
Part 10: Trio
Part 11: Crazy
Part 12: Rooftop Dinner
Part 14: Post-Coital Glow
15: Spontaneity
16: Move In With Me
17: Discomfort
18: Worry
19: Remote
20: Purgatory
21: Bereft
22: Desperate
23: Climax
24: Final

Part 13: Giving In

7.4K 215 152
By caiuscassiuss

 Soon enough, brief hugs turn into cheek and forehead kisses, lingering touches into hand-holding and affectionate cuddles. Taeyong can never seem to separate his hands from your waist nowadays, and you are always pressed into his side like a leech. No one says anything because no one sees anything.

Actually, you didn't quite know what you were now. If you were to really put a label on it, it was a messy blur between a friendship and relationship. A kind of romantic purgatory. Even when he gave you kisses and held you affectionately, Taeyong never asked you to be his girlfriend. Not even a hint of a label or definition.

However, you wanted to be his. You wanted to be the one, his darling that he wined and dined. You wanted to be the one to relax him from the stress of life with soothing words and calming touches. You wanted to be the one that he woke up next morning in bed. You wanted to be his everything.

Alas, like some tragic Greek romance, it was probably never meant to be.

Even in the midst of this confusing haze of a relationship, Taeyong produced more and more phenomenal art inspired by you. You sometimes watched him paint each painting lovingly, stroke by stroke, on those rare days he let you into his art room. The mood of his art was... changing. You could see his abstract style shifting closer and closer into what was semi-impressionism until his portfolio was an eclectic mix of both. Of course, this subtle shift led to some outcry from critics, but his artistic reputation was still on the rise.

Today was one of those rare days Taeyong brought you to his studio. Darkening sunlight shone through the huge industrial windows, juxtaposed by the mahogany paneling and gold light fixtures. You sat in a chaise in the corner with his back to you as he stood, slathering hues of paint over a large canvas. He was painting the background first, it looked like, setting up the stage for a grandiose and show-stopping centerpiece that was sure to come around.

"Y/n? Can you come here for a moment?" 

"Yes?" you said, padding across the floorboards in your socks.

He steps back from his painting and comes slightly behind you. "Can you look closer and tell me if you see any dark grey streaks on the background? I'm afraid some of my brushes were contaminated, as it's supposed to be completely oil black."

You frown but nonetheless, bent over a bit to inspect the painting. "No? Honestly, I don't know how you expect me to see slight color variations, you're the artist here—"

You are cut off as his arms wrap around your waist and bury his head in the crook of your neck. You jump a bit, surprised from the sudden embrace, but quickly adapt and melt back into him. The pads of his thumb attach itself to the slightly exposed skin of your belly, running smooth circles into your skin. Your hands come over the top of his and just stay there, while you close your eyes.

"I lied. I just wanted you to come over here so I could just hug you," he whispered roughly yet mischievously in your ear, his breath causing the back of your neck to stand up.

"How utterly rude, you nefarious villain," You murmur as a slight smile tugs at your lips.
He hums in agreement and the two of you bask in each other's presences for a while before he breaks the silence.

"Man, have I been getting a lot of feedback about my art style for the past few weeks," he chuckles and lifts his head off your shoulder. "To be honest, you make me want to... want to take my head out of the clouds. Why is imagination needed when you exist, when you are so human yet flawless? I've always loved painting the world the way it's not, but you... you are the way it is, and it is perfect."   

You twist slightly in his hold with wide eyes. Did Taeyong really feel this way about you? Did he see you this way when he put brush to canvas? Were you his sane anchor of reality in his flighty imagination?

Even with these tumultuous thoughts bubbling around in your consciousness, you simply reached up and gave him a peck on his lips. Unexpectedly, he captured your lips with his a tiny bit roughly, causing you to jerk back a bit. He runs his tongue across the seam of your lips and you open it for him, unable to stop him. Taeyong isn't rough, per say, but he was very persistent in his quest of kissing you, invading your mouth with his tongue and showing his complete dominance. You moan a bit into his kiss and you feel his lips curl up into a smirk.

Taeyong's right hand cups your chin while his left one lands on your waist, pulling you closer into his hard body. You feel the taut muscles of his chest against your breasts and his warmth completely enveloping you, intoxicating you and making you all the more pliable to his ministrations. His hand moves up while his mouth moves down, his plump lips trailing open-mouthed kisses against your neck leaving a trail of goosebumps. His calloused hands lift up your tank top slightly and rub circles into your hips makes you shiver with delight while you press more insistently against him and thread your hands into his hair.

His lips trail down into the neckline of your top and suddenly top. Instead, Taeyong moves back up to hover his lips around your ear.

"Will you let me have you?" his voice whispers, a rough texture detectable in his voice.

You can't respond, too caught up in the way his breath caresses your skin and how his hand has moved up to just below your bra cups.

"Say yes, please," he whispers.

"Please," he begs as his nimble fingertips play with the edge of your bra.

"Yes," you breath out as you lean up into him and press his lips to yours.

Taeyong is not hesitant nor gentle when he kisses you now, it is demanding and powerful and dominant. His hands slip below your bra cups and rub your nipples with his thumbs, causing your eyes to flutter shut and as you whine pitifully into his mouth. He drops his hands and scoops you up, a surprised squeal leaving your lips as he strides powerfully down the hall.
He kicks his door open and carefully maneuvers you through the door frame, all the while still attacking your neck with nips and bites. The painter drops you into his bed and climbs in after you. You hurriedly remove your tank top so you could feel his touch and went to unclip your bra, but his hands suddenly tighten over yours and keep them in place. He forces eye contact with you, his eyes burning with a lusty smolder as you can only stare up at him with pleading eyes.

"Taey– "

He shushes you with a finger against your lips. 

"I want to savor you." One of his hands makes you release your bra clasp and replace it with his, unclasping it gently and helping you get it off your breasts.

Your shamelessness retracts for a moment in front of him and you cover your naked breasts with your arms, head turned away in embarrassment. Taeyong's thumb and forefinger lift your embarrassed gaze to his.

"I want to see you," Taeyong whispers gently.

Your arms lift slowly from your breasts to bare them to his piercing gaze.

"Absolutely gorgeous," he whispers reverently, as if in awe.

One of his hands cup your right breasts and a small whine escapes your mouth, not used to man's hand on such a covered area. He weighs it in his palm briefly and then dives in.
You feel his hot tongue laving over the sensitive skin, leaving traces everywhere but your areola.

"Taeyong," you whine piteously.

"Say please, darling." He says. You can feel the vibrations against your chests, your nipples hardening to a point where it is almost painful.

"Please."

"Of course." His tongue dives in right in and a burst of pleasure rack your body, causing you to rub your core against his thigh wantonly.

"Patience, darling, I said I would savor you." 

After heaping a sizeable amount of attention to your breasts, his mouth trails down your stomach and to the edge of your shorts. He roughly gets up and pulls off his loose linen shirt, revealing a surprisingly well-built body. Your eyes rake over his sharp collarbones to his defined pectorals and to his chiseled Apollo's belt. You see a fine dusting of hairs working in tandem with his v-line to bring your eyes down to his bulge, which is pressing against the confines of his trousers. Moisture oozes out of your core as you slip off his belt while he takes off your shorts and panties.

Taeyong forces your legs apart until you are spread out for him to see. Breathing heavily, you see him fixated on the spot between your legs, his lips parted a little. He licks his lips and his right-hand reaches out to prod your entrance. You jump a little, not used to a man touching you tenderly in such a private spot. He prods, even more, pinching your folds and holding them apart while inserting a long finger.

Your head throws back while your spine bends backward, a long groan leaving your lips and filling the room. You don't see him smirk, but you certainly feel him descend and settle his head between your legs.

The moment his tongue pokes at your clit, you yell out. It prods even more insistently and plays your core like a flute, his touches making you scream.

You can feel yourself reaching an orgasm when he inserts his fingers back in again into your pussy and when the pad of his index fingers hit a spot, ecstasy shoots through your body like a drug and juices flow out of your vagina like a flood.

Taeyong leans back up and he takes his liquid-soaked fingers to his mouth, sucking each one clean while smirking, causing your core to clench tightly. He takes off his trousers and his boxers, his erection popping out. It is a nice pink color but a bit red from strain and arousal, the tip oozing precum.

You lean a bit forward to grasp his manhood, your thumb stroking over his head. His head throws back in ecstasy while his grips on your soft thighs tighten to the point you think there will be bruises the next morning. He rips your hands off his cock while breathing heavily.

"There's a time for everything, just not now, darling."

You pout but retract your hands to your sides. He takes his cock and strokes it a bit, but pulls you up and sits you in his lap. You can feel his manhood pressing insistently against your thigh, so close to your entrance yet so far. You move his dick over your pussy, not quite putting it in, but grind down on it, twisting your hips back and forth. Taeyong grits his teeth and grips your hips hard, his hips bucking in pleasure at the contact with your pussy. You can feel the veined skin of his cock slide over your well-lubed folds, his head slightly pressing against your clit as your close your eyes in bliss. This goes on for a while, you moving back and forth while he rolls his hips into your vagina.

Taeyong looks you straight in the eyes while he positions his cock slightly into your entrance.
"Do you want to go on?" he asks. You nod while biting your lips.

"I'm... I'm a-" you swallow and avert your eyes, "-virgin. Please... please be gentle, Tae," you whisper, embarrassed at your lack of experience.

His eyes widen a bit, but a new light enters them, predatorial and hunger extremely apparent even to your inexperienced gaze.

"You can stop whenever you want, okay? Just tell me."

Psh. Why would you want this little slice of heaven to end?

You slip your pussy over his dick and bottom out on his lap, both of you groaning into the silence of Taeyong's bedroom. You rose up, left his tip in and then slowly dropped down. You rolled your hips over him while he left harsh hickeys all over your neck, little bursts of pain and pleasure to add to the all-consuming flame. 

Taeyong ripped his lips away from your chest and shoves you down roughly into the bed.

"I said I would savor this, darling, but I can't be patient any longer," he growls as he looms imposingly over you. He spreads your legs even wider, and thrusts in powerfully, louder groans escaping your mouth. You wrap his legs around his waist and continues in the missionary position. He pistons in and out like a machine, every part of your vagina stimulated by his moving cock, and you can feel his buttocks flex powerfully.

He muffles your moans with his lips and roughly invades your mouth, tongue, and teeth everywhere. He pounds into you even harder, the headboard shaking and creaking under his powerful thrusts. His hips slam into your thighs producing a lewd noise of flesh on flesh throughout his bedroom. You can feel a wave of pleasure rising within you, and you moan even louder.

"Louder, darling," he growls and then his cock hits the spot.

The wave of pleasure crests and then crashes back down and you nearly scream, you head bent heavenward while your back arches off the bed. Your walls contract around his dick sporadically while lifts you into a new position, never disconnecting from you, and fucks you through your orgasm, heightening the whole experience.

"Taeyong!" you scream, the new position allowing him to thrust deeper. Your mind is in a fog of pleasure and you can feel the pleasurable sting of overstimulation overtake you.

"Taeyong, fuck! I can't take anymore!' you cry as tears gather at the edge of your eyes, the bliss too much for your weak body.

"Hold on for me, darling, I'm nearly there." Taeyong grits out as he thrusts harder and quicker.

Warm cum fills your pussy when you orgasm nearly at the same time, and he groans your name while you scream out his, writhing beneath his erratic thrusts. You can feel the cum dripping out of your pussy and onto his silk bed sheets. He slows down and collapses onto your chest, and the both of you breathe heavily. 

Taeyong takes his cock out of your vagina, a stream of cum oozing out as he does so. You open your eyes to see him not tired, but eyes alight with lust as he grins ominously at you. His cock rubs against your entrance, while the aftershocks of pleasure rack your body.

"Get ready darling, you're in for this all night."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 11.6K 50
Jung Y/n, the young student, has been given the chance to go to a very well maintained college with Biology as her major. Her professor seems to have...
315K 10.3K 62
ใ…ก makeup artistใ€‚ ใ…ก ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ฎใ€‚ lee donghyuck, a mischievous star that turns us all lovestruck by his charms, finds hi...
2.7K 188 21
In this alternate universe, Jennie goes to college hoping to fall in love and graduate. Will she end up with her cute, younger classmate Kai or her o...
304K 12.6K 36
๐—”๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด. ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜. ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด. โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ You gasp when you see a woman lying completely naked on a...