The All-Powerful Omni-Saiyan...

DavidBornAgain द्वारा

You were the previous Omni-King before Zeno, an unknown Saiyan God with unfathomable and unlimited power, how... अधिक

Y(N) Information
Prologue
Chapter 1:Ruby Rose
Chapter 2:The Shining Beacon
Chapter 3:The First Step
Chapter 4:The Emerald Forest
Chapter 5:The Badge And The Burden
Chapter 6:Jaunedice
Chapter 7:Potential Unlocked
Chapter 8:Forever Fall
Chapter 10: The Decision (Vol 1 End)
Chapter 11:Best Day Ever
Chapter 12:Welcome To Beacon
Chapter 13:Minor Setback
Chapter 14:Unbeatable
Chapter 15:The Pain Of Loss
Chapter 16:Beacon Dance
Chapter 17:It's Never Too Late
Chapter 18:The Plan
Chapter 19:Back To Universe Seven
Chapter 20:The Breach
Chapter 21:A Bitter Reunion (Vol 2 End)
Chapter 22:Recovery
Chapter 23:The Sleepover
Chapter 24:The Bet
Chapter 25:The Next Step
Chapter 26:Quoth The Raven(Part 1)
Chapter 27:Quoth The Raven(Part 2)
Chapter 28:A Troublesome Family
Chapter 29:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 1)
Chapter 30:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 2)
Chapter 31:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 3)
Chapter 32:The Prestigious Atlas Academy
Chapter 33:An Unforgettable Reveal (Vol 3 End)
Chapter 34:The Power Of A Saiyan
Chapter 35:The Rise Of Evil Incarnate
Chapter 36:Battle Of The Gods(Part 1)
Chapter 37:Battle Of The Gods(Part 2)
Chapter 38:Primal Power Unleashed
Chapter 39:The Start Of A New Era
Chapter 40:A Righteous Warrior Arises
Chapter 41:An Unexpected Introduction
Chapter 42:A Time For Potential Change
Chapter 43:Change Doesn't Develop Overnight
Chapter 44:A Rescue Like No Other
Chapter 45:The End Of An Era(Part 1)
Chapter 46:The End Of An Era(Part 2)
Chapter 47:The End Of An Era(Part 3)
Chapter 48:Through Loss Comes Growth

Chapter 9:Holding Back!

16K 212 338
DavidBornAgain द्वारा

Professor Goodwitch's Class: Y(N) POV

At last, it was time for Jaune to beat the everlasting snot out of Team CRDL. I was sitting with Team RWBY while Jaune's Team was sitting right below us. I knew this wasn't going to be an easy fight for Team CRDL, however, most of the students doubted that Jaune couldn't have improved in such a short amount of time. Currently, Jaune was talking to Glynda about the match. I knew he wasn't going to convince her to let him fight all of Team CRDL, but I knew someone who could...

Glynda: Mr. Arc, I can not allow you to fight all of Team CRDL, no matter how much you improved!

Jaune: You haven't even seen how much I improved!

Glynda: Which is exactly why I'm not allowing it!

Cardin: Ha! It's not like you stood a chance anyway!

Glynda: Quiet, Mr. Winchester!

Cardin: Y-Yes, Ma'am!

Y(N): (Wuss!)

Glynda: Now if you would just choose one member of Team CRDL, then I would allow you to-

Before she finished, Ozpin came rushing through the door with his cane, surprising everyone, including Glynda.

Glynda: P-Professor Ozpin? What are you doing here?!

Ozpin: I heard Mr. Arc challenged all of Team CRDL, so I wanted to see the fight and the results of his training.

Glynda: How did you know about the match?

Ozpin: I have my ways... Now, please allow Mr. Arc to face Team CRDL.

Glynda: Professor, I can not allow him to face an entire team by his lonesome, no matter his training results!

Ozpin: You would be a fool to doubt Mr. Arc's training.

This shocked Glynda and every single student, while I just sat here with a smug look on my face.

Ozpin: (Stern) I'll say it again, for the last time... Allow him to fight...Now... I will not ask you again, Glynda.

Y(N): (Ozpin, I owe you one for this.)

Glynda: ...A-A-Ah...(She sighs, accepting the match) As you wish Headmaster. Team CRDL, come onto the platform!

Team CRDL stands with their weapons at the ready, making it onto the platform with cocky looks on their faces. Jaune just stands there patiently with a serious expression.

Cardin: You're a fool to challenge all of us! (He rests his mace on his shoulder)

Sky: This will be easy!

Dove: (Points his sword at Jaune) Someone like you, could never beat us!

Russel: Heh... Don't be so upset if you lose quickly!

Jaune doesn't say anything, he just takes out his sword and puts his other hand behind his back, not even taking out his shield.

Weiss: What is he doing?! He won't stand a chance without his shield!

Pyrrha: You just need to trust him. (To Jaune) GO GET EM, JAUNE!

Jaune looks at Pyrrah and smiles, but he quickly gets serious the moment he looks at Team CRDL.

Nora: BREAK THEIR LEGS!!!

Glynda: In this match, you lose if you run out of aura... (She motions towards the screens which show Team CRDL's and Jaune's aura levels) ...Or if you are knocked off the platform. Are all fighters ready?

Team CRDL and Jaune nod while Glynda backs up to observe the fight from a safe distance. While Ozpin quietly observes the fight.

Glynda: Then... LET US BEGIN! (She waves her hand in a downward position to start the fight)

Y(N): This'll be fun to watch...

Cardin automatically rushes towards Jaune who is still standing still.

Cardin: YOU'RE DONE! 

He smashes his mace into a downward position, but Jaune simply sidesteps and hits the back of Cardin's head with the hilt of his sword, causing Cardin to fall face forwards into the ground.

Russel: TAKE THIS!

Russel runs full speed toward Jaune holding his daggers and prepares a strike but Jaune quickly moves out of the way and sticks his foot out, causing Russel to trip and smash into Cardin.

Y(N): Wow, these guys have no idea how to work together. They're worse than Ruby and Weiss working together.

Ruby/Weiss: HEY!

Sky lashes out with his halberd while Dove slashes Jaune with his sword. Jaune uses his sword and deflects both of their attacks at the same time and effortlessly pushes them backward with one hand. This catches both of them off-guard as Jaune runs at Sky and slashes in a downward position on Sky's torso causing Sky's aura to immediately break.

Yang: W-With just one strike!

Ruby: That's our Jaune!

Cardin pushes Russel off him and rushes once again at Jaune, he smacks his mace aiming for his head, but Jaune raises his hand and catches it without budging or losing aura. His arm glowed into a white-like aura. While holding Cardin's mace, Dove charges at him from behind and slashes, only to realize that Jaune expected this as he pushes Cardin backward and dodges Dove's attack. Jaunes knee is then surrounded in a white aura just as his hand was and he knees Dove in the gut causing him to fly backward, breaking his aura in one hit.

Blake: Did Jaune just...glow?

Ren: He did...

Y(N): That's using your Aura Amplification Jaune!

Weiss: "Amplification"? How does that help him?

Y(N): At first, we thought it could only be used to defend more and heal faster, however, we soon figured out that Jaune can use his semblance to create his aura into an outward force, allowing him to move faster and strike a lot harder than normal!

Yang: Kinda like your aura.

Y(N): Not exactly... I could control my aura without problems and for as long as I want, Jaune can't use his semblance's outward force for too long and he could only activate it for a few seconds.

Only Cardin and Russel were left as they quickly backed up and observed what just happened. They were breathing hard, Jaune didn't even break a sweat.

Cardin: HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET SO STRONG?!

Jaune: I told you already...(He looks at me)...I have a good teacher!

Everyone looks at me while I look at Jaune with my arms crossed.

Y(N): And I have a good student!

Russel: There's no way! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! SOMEONE LIKE YOU COULD NEVER BE SO STRONG!!! I WON'T LET YOU BEAT US!!! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A WEAKLING!!!

Russel foolishly charges at Jaune, but Jaune sidesteps and slams his fist into his chest, causing him to gasp for air while he loses his aura. He then collapses. Jaune looks at Cardin in anger.

Jaune: (Quite angry) You have hurt so many people at this school! You are nothing but a bully who picks on those weaker than him! I will make sure you never hurt anyone else ever again!

You notice Jaune slowly releasing his aura causing you to smile as he is about to reveal what he's truly capable of. 

Cardin: You're just like that Freak Protector! (He points his mace at me) Only trash would care about other trash!

Jaune then drops his sword in anger as a white aura surrounds him.

Jaune: DON'T TALK ABOUT MY FRIEND LIKE THAT!!!

I smile proudly as Jaune unleashes his aura to the max, causing his aura status to break. Everyone looks in amazement as Jaune is surrounded by a white violent aura. Ozpin smiles as he sips his coffee and Glynda looks frightened.

Weiss: That's impossible!!!

Yang: I-Is that really the same goofball we met?

Ruby: GOOOO JAUNE!!!

Pyrrha: THAT'S OUR LEADER!!!

Cardin: (Looks at Jaune in fear) W-W-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!

Jaune: (Smirks) I'm just a Huntsmen-In-Training.

He charges at Cardin faster than anyone could process and strikes him in the center of his chest, causing him to go flying and destroying his aura in the process. The moment Jaune releases his aura, he falls to the ground in pain.

Pyrrha: (Worried) JAUNE!!!

Ruby: What's going on?!

Y(N): He pushed himself too far! (You teleport right to Jaune, to everyone's surprise)

Jaune: Y(N)!!! The Pain!!! It Won't Stop!!!

Y(N): (You kneel beside him) I know! Focus on your semblance! Let it heal you!

Jaune: I can't focus! Too much p-pain! I'm sorry, I g-got carried away! (He winces in pain)

Y(N): Don't be, my student... You pushed yourself to the limit, and I couldn't be more proud.

Without a second thought, you outstretched your hand and placed it on Jaune's chest. Your hand glowed with a white god-like aura and Jaune glowed brightly white for a second until he stopped moving. He then slowly opened his eyes to see you.

Jaune: Guess I tried a little too much, huh? (He laughs)

Y(N): (You smile) You did good, Jaune...You did good.

You help him stand up as Pyrrah runs at Jaune!

Pyrrha: ARE YOU OKAY?! (She quickly hugs him)

Jaune: (Struggles to breathe) I WON'T BE IF MY OXYGEN IS CUT OFF!!!

Pyrrha quickly let's go and looks down in embarrassment.

Pyrrha: I'm Sorry! (She looks at me) What did you do?

Y(N): I healed him. Please don't ask how, it's complicated.

Jaune: You really saved my butt! That pain was worse than your training!

Y(N): You wanna test that theory?

Jaune: N-No t-thanks!

You then see Ozpin and Glynda come on stage.

Ozpin: Congratulations, Mr. Arc. You have successfully beaten all of Team CRDL.

Glynda: I-It was d-definitely a surprising match.

Jaune: Thanks...But I couldn't have done it without the support of my friends, and especially without Y(N)'s training.

Ozpin: I'm glad to hear it. It was a very impressive fight, wouldn't you say Glynda?

Glynda: Y-Yes, it was. I'm glad to see you have improved.

Ozpin: Anyways, you may continue with your class.

Ozpin starts heading towards the doors, while Glynda turns toward the class. 

Glynda: We have time for one more fight...Would anyone like to volunteer?

Pyrrha: I would like to volunteer!

Glynda: Excellent, who would you choose to fight?

Pyrrha: (Without Hesitation) Y(N)!

This quiets everyone, and before Ozpin leaves the class, he quickly turns around.

Ozpin: I think I have time to stay for one more fight.

Glynda: Ms. Nikos...You do remember of the rule that-

Y(N): I accept. Don't worry, I'll keep the damage to a minimum.

Glynda and everyone else looks at me in surprise. After all, this was the first time I accepted a fight with someone.

Glynda: Very well! Will you use your weapons, Y(N)?

Y(N): Of course. Just let me get them first.

You and Jaune walk back to the stands where you left your weapons. The weird thing that you noticed was Pyrrah looked disappointed when you said you were going to use your weapons. Jaune sat next to Ren, while you picked up your duel swords and walked back to the arena.

Ren: Good work, Jaune.

Ruby: Yeah, you kicked some serious butt out there!

Weiss: I have to say, it was impressive.

Blake: It truly was an incredible display.

Jaune: Thanks, guys...(Sighs) I'm just worried about Pyrrha...

Ruby: I'm sure she'll be fine!

Yang: Don't worry, if anyone stands a chance against Y(N), it's Pyrrha!

Jaune: (Whispers) You have no idea how wrong you are...

You held out your duel swords as Pyrrah stood on the other side, holding her sword and shield. On the screen, Pyrrahs aura was shown in full, but your aura was not shown.

Glynda: Y(N), you need to activate your aura in order for us to start the match.

Ozpin: Glynda, ignore it, and continue. Y(N)'s aura is different from ours, our technology is not capable of measuring his.

Glynda: W-What?! How is that possible?!

Ozpin: You'll see after this fight...

You stare at Pyrrha, who in turn stares back at you with a rather excited grin.

Y(N): You do know that you have no chance against me.

Pyrrha: Heh... Yes, I know.

This surprised everyone except Ozpin and Jaune. The Unbeatable Champion admitted to not being strong enough to stand up against the One Man Team.

Y(N): Then why even bother trying?

Pyrrha: I want to know where I stand. I want to know the limit of my strength.

Y(N): You don't need to fight me to know your limits.

Pyrrha: Perhaps not...But, I want to know your strength as well! I want you to fight seriously!

Y(N): (You drop both of your swords and put your hands behind your back) Well...If you want me to be serious...THEN COME MAKE ME!!!

Jaune: (Thinking) OH NO!

Pyrrha charges straight at you with her quick reflexes and performs very fast slashes in various directions, but you effortlessly dodge them all without trying.

She realized she wasn't able to get a single hit on you so she then jumps back and transforms her sword into her rifle form and shoots dust bullets at you, but you simply catch them all without effort.

You then drop every single one down on the floor and stare intently at her.

Y(N): What else have you got?

On the sidelines, everyone looks in amazement and awe as Y(N) shows what he is truly capable of. Jaune just simply watches as he has already seen what Y(N) was capable of in the training room.

Ruby: SO FAST!

Yang: What kind of training did he do to make himself so fast?!

Pyrrha transforms her sword in a split second as it morphs into a spear. She immediately throws it at you, but she uses her polarity to make it change direction and manages to get her spear behind you. But you simply turn around and catch it in your hand. You then toss it back to her with a smile on your face.

Y(N): Good diversion, but it won't work on me.

She then ran at you again transforming her spear back into a sword. Then she tries thrusting her sword into your shoulder but you raised your left arm to grab it, but at the last moment she was going to kick you in the gut, but you saw this and grabbed her leg and threw her across the arena. She quickly gets up and throws her shield right at your face, but you effortlessly catch it.

Y(N): (Stares at the shield) It's very nice. Excellent craftsmanship. (You toss it back to her)

She was about to charge again but you started talking.

Y(N): I'll be honest...(She stares at you in confusion)...This is getting boring.

Pyrrha: W-What?

Y(N): As skilled as most people say you are, you really haven't shown me anything impressive. I have fought many people, so don't be too upset about it. To me, you are just as normal in fighting as everyone else...

Pyrrha: (She looks shocked at your words but then she breaks into a smile) I'm glad! I've always been told that I was special. People everywhere have told me that I'm a prodigy and a true warrior, better than the others. But you, you are the first person that I have fought that doesn't think I'm special or better. I'm thankful that you're fighting me, you've helped me realize that I still have the potential to learn, just like everyone else... However, you're on a whole different level! You are far stronger than anyone I have ever fought before!

Y(N): Does that mean you won't quit?

Pyrrha: (Readies her weapons) No, I'm going to fight until I can't even stand!

Y(N): Then Congratulations!

Pyrrha: For, What?

Y(N): ...For making me serious...

You then rush at her with such speed that no one was able to see and kicked her right in the gut causing her to gasp in a pained manner before fainting and collapsing on the spot.

Before she hit the ground you catch her and pick her up bridal style while everyone watches in fear and amazement, except Ozpin and Jaune of course. 

Y(N): She'll be okay. I'll take her to the infirmary!

You then instantly teleport to the infirmary and laid the unconscious Pyrrah on a bed. You then lay your hand on her shoulder and heal her, just in case you accidentally put her in a coma or gave her internal bleeding. She groans and slowly opens her eyes to see you.

Pyrrha: (She quickly glances around) I guess I lost...

Y(N): Yup.

Pyrrha: Why didn't you just end the fight the moment we started? I know you could have.

Y(N): Where's the fun in that? You had enough courage to challenge me, so I wanted to see your skills up and close. I'll be honest, I wasn't impressed...(Pyrrha looks away sadly)...At first.

Pyrrha: (She looks back up at you) Huh?

Y(N): Your polarity caught me by surprise at first. And I definitely wasn't expecting the shield throw. But you did very well, for a normal person.

Pyrrha: Thank you...I'm glad I was able to see you fight, even if you were holding back.

Y(N): Heh, I'm surprised you noticed, to be honest, It has been a long time since I was serious in a fight...Only one other individual forced me to my limit...But that was a long time ago... Anyways, I'm very proud of Jaune, he has the potential to be even stronger than he is now.

Pyrrha: I'm glad you trained him, he has definitely improved since his first fight. (She sits up on the bed) Is there a particular reason why you trained Jaune out of everyone else in this academy?

Y(N): Yes, Ozpin asked me too.

Pyrrha: The Headmaster?!

Y(N): But it wasn't the only reason. Jaune's aura is naturally higher than everyone else's, so he was the only one capable of handling my training. If it was anyone else, they would die.

Pyrrha: That sounds dangerous!

Y(N): It is, but Jaune proved he was capable of handling it, and now look, he is stronger than ever.

You then notice Jaune and his team approaching nearby as well as Team RWBY.

Y(N): Anyways, your Team will be here soon, so I should get going.

You turn to leave, but Pyrrah grabs your hand, you turn back around to see a blushing Pyrrha.

Y(N): Yes?

Pyrrha: (She quickly lets go of your hand while still blushing) T-Thank You, for fighting me...And for treating me like a normal person and not like I'm special...I'm truly thankful.

Y(N): (You smile) Thank you for being my friend. Also, now people might start treating you normally, now that you're not unbeatable. (She gives you a grateful smile while you teleport away, a second before Team RWBY and Jaune's Team arrives)

You teleported to a rooftop in Beacon, and watch as the sun slowly sets upon Remnant. You were slowly opening up to your friends. But you were unsure how they would react if they find out that you weren't even human not even mortal. You were afraid of how they would see you, and how they would react to your past. You just hoped that one day, you would be accepted for who you were, even if you weren't exactly "normal". Only time will tell...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

639 160 24
Ruby and her friends have been through a lot over the years but now things are really changing. Dealing with Salem and the Grimm are one thing but no...
3.7K 111 49
(Volumes 1-3) You have known Ruby Rose for as long as you were both were kids and have been together since half way of your first year at Signal Acad...
24.4K 498 8
(THE REMAKE).....Depicted as a assassin of death, a harbinger of things to come. But they call me y/n, a former student of beacon academy. Wanting to...
61.1K 904 47
I DO NOT OWN RWBY ROOSTER TEETH OWNS RWBY THERE ARE SOME FEW SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED RWBY YET So this is just a fanfic for the readers who wa...