Villain with a Heart (Todorok...

By Prickle_Prackle

•Soulmate! and Villain! AU• (Follows manga timeline but I change some things! It also focuses more on Midoryi... More

A New Beginning
All Might's head
A Boy Named Shoto Todoroki
Times Change And So Do People
Journal No.14
Rescue
Man With the Blue Hair
Burnt Roses
Paranoia
Villain with a Heart
Soulmate Mark
Unexpected Visitor
Class 1-A
"Lord Of The Flies"
Ochako Uraraka
Lunch Buddies
Vulnerable Boy
Portraits
USJ Incident (2/2)
After the incident
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!!
Movie Marathons and Uber Drivers
Boba Tea
A l o n e
Stalker
The Box
Safe House
-Lullaby For A Newfound Crush-
UA Sports Festival 1/3
UA Sports Festival 2/3
UA Sports Festival 3/3
Confrontation
Teal Eyes
Hero Names
Pro Hero: "Magi"
Hero Killer: "Stain"
Hand Crusher
Toga and Dabi
Gone.
Glowing Eyes
His Voice
Muscular
Marbled Students
The Cleaning
Overhaul
Candy Apples And Art
Grand Theft Auto 2.0
Doctor
Declaration of War
Himiko Toga and Twice
Memory Rooms
Suspicions
I Pass Out Too Much
First Snowfall
Warm Embrace
Chocolate Strawberries
Call
New Room
Too Many Close Calls
Traitor
Where You Go, I Go
Hydrangeas
Family
Hawks
Third Hostage
No Time For Grief
Lovers Entwined
Goodbye
Epilogue

USJ Incident (1/2)

9.2K 302 141
By Prickle_Prackle

(I lied when I said the last chapter I wrote was the longest one so far ;) so y/n... grab your popcorn, a drink and enjoy the chapter you waited so long for!)

50k reads, special chapter!!
I never thought I'd get this far!
Thank you!

I had woken up early, not to train or anything, but from the excitement and anxiousness for this afternoon's events. I couldn't get any rest at all that night, which sucks 'cause I was tired.
Groaning and stretching until all of my joints popped and made a satisfying cracking sound, I got up and went to take a shower to get ready for school early.
After the shower I made breakfast for both me and my mom.
"Blueberry pancakes-" I smiled, as I flipped the delicious food over to the uncooked side, making the more golden side go face-up. Purple-ish spots that looked almost like blood covered some parts of the pancake and only like two spilled a bit into the frying pan.
I looked at the clock on my phone and it was 5:45 a.m.
"Too early..." I said to myself.
I took my food, placed it neatly on a clean plate and sat down, ready to eat.
I was savoring every bit when a small figure approached. "Izu...?" Said the female voice in a confused and groggy tone.
"Hey mom! I made blueberry pancakes for breakfast!" I replied, pointing at the empty spot in front of where I was seated, which had a plate full of the food I had made, ready to be eaten.
"Wow! Thank you for making the food Izuku! I hope it's as good as it looks and smells!" She smiled warmly like usual and sat down.
She bowed her head and clasped her hands together."Thank you for the food!"
She started to slowly eat but then continued to get faster until she was done; but I finished before she did of course.
"A-Ah! It's getting late if I want to walk with a friend today!" I panicked as I had somehow lost track of time.
I didn't even notice!
"Thanks for the pancakes sweetie~!" My mom said loudly as I had already ran to my room to grab my stuff for the day.
I ran out and quickly took my extra suit in a separate bag, to put in a closer, yet hidden, spot near the USJ building to later change into. My suit, my mask, and the gun just in case of an emergency were packed there safely.
No one had to die today except for All Might.
I ran back to the kitchen, kissed my mom's forehead and headed out the door to the bus stop headed to the school for "future heroes". I almost tripped getting there a few times. I kept running as if my life somehow depended on it until I spotted a red and white haired figure a bit farther. I managed to speed up a bit more until I approached Todoroki and clung myself onto his shoulder.
Panting, I managed to say hello.
We just stood there, me trying to catch my breath whilst holding onto Todoroki's shoulder for dear life. In the other hand, he just stood there looking down at me a bit confused and surprised face expression. It was probably from me showing up out of nowhere.
"Hello to you too Midoriya." He replied calmly.
I wasn't even going to try to correct him, I was too tired.
After I caught my breath we went to school. In between classes I hid my suit in a tree branch decently far away from the building we would later access. I told Kurogiri to teleport me there to get my stuff and then leave the portal open for me to cross through again, and appear back to battle against my own classmates.
It was the usual at first. English, Art, Algebra, you know; school stuff. Up until we had to go to homeroom to get our hero costumes and then go to the USJ building for our training.
I examined my new suit and grinned. It looked like my dream hero costume from when I was younger. I used the same reference for it since I really didn't know what to do and ran out of ideas.
It was a simple blue-green (or teal if you will) colored fabric, with an attached mask that covered my full face. It had the design of a bunny, in a way. I was...well...creative at a young age.
My plan was already set into motion, and in all honesty I felt a lot more confident for some reason.
I put on my hero suit and found my way back to my classroom to get all gathered and wait for a bus to take us to the building since it was quite a distance from here.
Aizawa explained that we were going to be training with a greatly known and respected hero, Thirteen. He was going to put us in different simulators and see how well we work in each one.

Too bad that's not how today's agenda will be working.

We then boarded a bus which looked very much like any bus would. Nothing fancy. Everyone was talking about quirks so I grew interested, but pretended not to be listening.
"What did you say?! I'll kick your ass!!" Yelled Bakugo at someone for talking about him in a sort-of-bad manner. He's too self-absorbed.
I spaced out on accident until someone said my name.
It was Tsu.
"That's right. We still don't know what Midoriya's quirk is."
"H-Huh?!" I said startled, looking right at the green-haired female.
"We don't know what your quirk is since you missed the entrance exam and the-" she stopped and coughed fakely. "test Aizawa made for us."
Everyone groaned.
I smiled awkwardly before telling them that they'd find out soon enough during the USJ.

Which is true.

We arrived at the big building at long last.
The outside of it was a bit strange. It was rounded at the top and had little square pieces of glass that would reflect like a mirror on the outside, but would be clear and see-through from the inside. The building was also very wide in size as well as height. It was very cool to say the least.
It also reminded me of an igloo for some reason. Maybe it was from the round structure of the building? Most likely.
All of us stood at the entrance of the building when a small being approached us, which I immediately recognized as the infamous hero, "Thirteen". He looked like a small astronaut or an over-dressed person during winter.
"Everyone, I have been waiting for you." He said.
Everyone got very excited, especially Uraraka. She appeared to admire him the most by far.
'I wonder why..." I thought to myself.
"Let's go inside without delay. I look forward to working with you today!" He stated, sounding happy, as everyone began to follow behind.
We entered and we all gawked at every simulation that was present in the inside of this building. It was way bigger on the inside that what it appeared on the outside.
We were on a platform above where all the simulations were located on. Someone in our class even pointed out it looked like some sort of Universal Studios Japan.
"This is a training ground I made with different types of accidents and disasters." He paused and pointed at each different simulation inside this building. "A shipwreck. A landslide. A fire. A windstorm, et cetera- -"
We all noted on where each spot was on. I Googled this shit so I knew exactly what everything was.
Thank you to the person with actual photography memory quirk! You made the league very proud even though you have no idea of what you did!
"The USJ stands for: "Unforeseen Simulation Joint"." Thirteen clarified.
Some students 'ooh-ed' in understanding.
Aizawa started to say something when all of a sudden I heard electricity crackle in the distance, and I saw the lights flicker a bit.
'Great timing.' I thought to myself.
Some kids around me looked up at the lights 'cause of the sound and the flicker.
A small whooshing sound came from under the platform we were standing on. Aizawa turned around, facing away from us, startled.
"Gather together and don't move!" He said protectively. "Thirteen, protect the students!"
Everyone was in such a state of shock that they didn't even move the entire time, until Kirishima spoke.
"What's that?"
'My plan in action.' I felt all giddy inside.
A hand reached out of the dark-purple smoke caused by the portal. After that, a bunch of other people came out, and the purple portal widened.
"Those are villains." Said Aizawa.
Everyone's jaws dropped in fear and surprise. This was not what they expected their training to be.
It was the real deal.
Life or death!
"Thirteen and Eraser Head, huh?" Said Shigaraki in a bored tone. "Where is he?" He asked.
Everyone grew determined to fight to live.
Floods more of other villains came into view.
"What? Villains? Teacher, what about the trespassing sensors?" Asked Yayorosou.
"We have them, of course, but..." said Thirteen a bit freaked yet calm.
"Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means that they have someone with a quirk that can do that." Said Todoroki. "This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind." Everyone gasped in surprise.
"Thirteen, start the evacuation." Stated Aizawa. "Kaminari. You try contacting the school with your quirk too." The blonde sweat-dropped but nodded in agreement. "I'm leaving it to you Thirteen." Aizawa then jumped down the platform and towards the flood of villains. He fought them one by one and erased their quirks.
He was having a hard time.
He jumped around and kicked ass until he met with Shigaraki.
Eraser Head tried to stop him, but ended up getting hurt by Shigaraki's cremation quirk. His elbow was crumbling away like dust, causing his raw muscles to show.
Kurogiri finally opened up a portal to stop our class from fleeing the scene and teleported us into each different disaster simulator at random. The class tried to fight Kurogiri, but only ended up almost killing Thirteen. Only Ilda managed to get away.
Not planned, but good.
That way All Might gets here quicker and his bloodshed can finally be celebrated by millions.
I ended up being teleported away from the place, and changed my outfit completely before calling Kurogiri to open up a small portal again, back to the building under attack. I adjusted my mask on my face and walked through the blanket of dark-purple fog. I felt a bit dense and out of balance, but I kept my posture and balance.
As I entered, I decided to use my main quirk's other attack that makes it seem like a completely different quirk from the one I have.

Electromagnetic blasts.

This power is available to me thanks to my gloves which have small and thin magnets stuck in the fabric. I can control the magnetic field near me and create beams or explosions. Sort of like lasers, in a way.
I started shooting around to test it out at first, but after like five shots, I started aiming at the students in simulators near where I stood, yet from a far.
I barely knew them so I could care less.
Although I was looking for a particular guy the entire time I shot around.
No sign of him.
I kept looking around and jumping from place to place.
Nowhere.
I ended up stopping near the entrance to watch it all.
I laughed softly, but then I couldn't control myself and I ended up laughing too loudly.
My boots were made of a light coating of metal at the sole of it, which helped me to make myself hover, or fly if you will, around wherever I wanted to.
My quirk had so many ways to be used.
It's as if I had millions of them.
Aizawa looked up at me as Shigaraki whistled and the League's newest creation entered.
It was what we called a "Nomu".
It was like a seven or eight foot tall creature with a very well built, bird-like form. The Nomu also had what appeared to be a brain, sticking out of its cranium.
The creature didn't move at all after it accessed its destination after Shigaraki whistled. It was like an empty casket, built to destroy the number one pro-hero, All Might.
"Hold him off, will ya?" Said Shigaraki as he let go of class 1-A's teacher.
The Nomu huffed, shoved the man's head on to the concrete to hold him down, and twisted Aizawa's arm easily, as if he was Gumby.
He screamed in agony.
"Glad that's not me." I said to no one, with a small smile plastered on my face.
Aizawa attempted to use his quirk on it but failed. Our creature was ten times stronger, if not more, than any human. And just maybe, enough to beat our target.
I noticed that two students were watching in horror in the water behind some rocks, as their teacher was being twisted like paper in origami.
I floated in their direction and fell into the water, causing a splash and startling them. It was the frog girl, Tsu; along with the annoying and perverse grape boy, Mineta.
I didn't speak.
I had no way of not letting them recognize my voice, so I just simply attacked.
I threw a very quick and swift punch, that was dodged rather quickly by the green haired teen. I quickly took two steps back now realizing I had to give it my all.
Mineta started ripping off the grape-like objects off of his head and threw them in a panic at me. Only one stuck on my arm, but that's it since the only one even close to hitting me, I dodged with ease.
I went downwards and made a swift kick to the side, knocking him down to the ground easily.
I smiled and continued with my attack to Tsu.
She made a frog sound and tried to attack me by using her tongue. It was a bit harder to dodge since she was quicker on her feet than the other imbecile, but I still managed to land a few punches and kicks.
Shigaraki seemed to have noticed the fight so he decided to approach us. "Well, well, well...look what the cat dragged in!" He said with a bit of excitement in his tone.
I flew away and next to Tomura.
Tsu turned around in shock as Mineta got up from the small, yet somehow slightly fatal blow, to his leg that left him on the ground.
I turned around to face our class' beloved teacher, Aizawa, laying in his own pool of blood. Arms folded in ways they shouldn't be.
I felt pity for him.
"S-Stop this..." He managed to stutter.
I really liked him.
He was nice.
He wasn't like those scums of this Earth that are just heroes for money and the fame. He was an underground hero that worked solo, just to protect the citizens without their knowing.
He was respectable.
I looked at him one more time before I turned back to Shigaraki and tapped his shoulder.
I leant in and whispered in his ear the slight change of plans for Aizawa.
He grunted and rolled his eyes. "Fine."
With a snap of his fingers, the Nomu let go of Aizawa's head and stopped the huge amount of pressure on his already cracked ribs.
I sighed slightly in relief.
"You better not be going soft on me kid." Tomura said a bit concerned, but still a bit angry at my decision.
I nodded and let the plan continue.
Tsu and Mineta were about to run when I froze them in place.
"I-I can't move!" Said Mineta with a lot of fear.
"M-Me neither! Ribbit!" She said.
I had used the small metal objects in their hero costumes to glue them to the ground.
Tomura made an approach. "Maybe now you'll remember where All Might is, Eraser Head?" He stepped forward slowly with his hand rising up as he went. Reaching for the green haired teen's face.
When he reached the closest possible distance between him and the girl, his hand was already on her face but nothing happened.
We turned around casually and looked at the half dead man on the ground. His head was barely able to be held up to look at Tomura so he could temporarily erase his quirk.
"Still able to use your quirk, I see..." he said bored.
I rolled my eyes and caught a glimpse of a tall, muscular shadow running towards the boy and girl I had frozen in place.
"Never fear! Because I am here!" He said in a deep voice with a smile on his face.
That damn smile.
Oh, how I hate it!
I grew angry and didn't think.
My body moved on it's own.

GOODBYE ALL MIGHT!

____________________________

Hey! Hope you enjoyed part one of the USJ incident with actual quotes from the episode. I decided to be lazy and give actual content for you guys to read since you enjoy this so much!
I have canceled the art contest since I only got two submissions :(
Also, school starts next week and I'm scared cause high school seems pretty scary ":)
Any advice?
Also, check out my Instagram if you're still here and you wanna ever talk, 'cause I'd really like new friends! :D Don't be shy! I don't bite!
My Instagram is @ salt.yee (where I post my art and stuff)
Have a great week you guys!
-Miles 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1.1K 22
Love, isn't it wonderful? So magical? People say when they have found their soulmate it was Love at first sight. Disney says a prince will take care...
9.1K 193 13
Izuku Midoriya has caught the eye of the League of Villains, as they try and try to convert him to be a villain they always seem to fail. The heroes...
424K 12.5K 51
🐱 This book is available in Polish (@_bluef0x) and Italian (@kamisamapotter4ever), thanks to these WONDERFUL people (you can also check them out on...
157K 3.5K 60
Y/N L/N has a pretty powerful quirk and a dream to become a hero just like her older brother. She enters U.A ready to face anything but can she face...