Iron Man's Daughter, Spiderma...

By ninisnightshade

CJ first met Tony Stark when she was only 12, after breaking into his lab and stealing many of his weapons. A... More

1
2 - Infinity War
3
4
5
6 - Endgame
7
8
10
11

9

1.3K 25 12
By ninisnightshade

We walked over toward Thanos very slowly.

He looked up at us. "You could not live with your own failure. What did that bring you? Back to me." We just kept walking. "I thought by eliminating half of Life, the other half would thrive. But you've shown me, that's impossible."

We surrounded him and I twisted my ring to activate my suit. My mask built in front of my face and my AI spoke to me.

"Welcome, CJ Stark."

"Cass, activate instant kill. Target, Thanos."

"Activating Instant Kill. Would you like mega blasters?"

"Put everything on full power."

"Deactivate Protocols 7 and 8."

Thanos was still speaking. God, why do all villains have to do really long monologues. Yeesh.

"As long as there are those who remember what once was, there will always be those who resist what can be."

"Yup, we're all kinds of stubborn." My dad interrupted.

"Yeah, dude can we get this over with? I didn't clear any room in the schedule for excessive monologue-ing."

"I'm thankful. Because now, I know what I must do." He stood up. "I will shred this universe down to its last atom. And then, with the stones you've collected for me..." He put on his stupid helmet. "Create a new one, teeming with life that knows not what it has lost, but only what it has been given."

We all got into our battle stances and Thor activated his hammers.

"A grateful universe." OK so this dude's still going.

"Born out of blood." Steve interrupted.

"Not that they will ever know it. Because you won't be alive to tell them."

Thor gave out his battle cry and we all charged at Thanos. I flew above him shooting blasters while the others took a more hands on approach.

He looked up at me, and my dad took the advantage to blast him.

Dad and I flew opposite each other, blasting Thanos from both sides. "Woah, what power have you got on those thrusters?"

"They're emitting 5000 kilo Joules of energy per second, the heat is somewhere between 20000 and 25000 farenheit!" (a/n basically anythung to do with science I am making up and know nothing about) I shouted back at him.

"Nice! I'm proud of you, kid!" He shouted over all the commotion and I beamed inside my suit.

"Thanks Dad."

"Mayday, mayday!" I heard inside my earpiece.

"Who is this?"

"CJ?!"

"Rhodey is that you? What's going on?"

"We're drowning."

"Who's we?"

"Me, Raccoon and Hulk."

"Oh damn. Do you guys need help?"

"I think Scott's coming to help us. What are you doing?"

"Me, dad, Steve and Thor are fighting Thanos."

"I thought he was dead!"

"It's a long story, I'll tell you later. Basically, Thanos from the past is back and now he's going to destroy the whole universe, not just 50%! Anyway, gotta go. Get out of there as quick as you can."

"Oh shit." I heard and laughed, all while still blasting Thanos.

"Does anyone else copy?"

"Uh, Hawkeye here."

"Hawkeye! Who are you with, what's going on?"

"Yeah so, there are 2 Nebulas."

"Yeah we kinda know. Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I'm good. Ne- uh our Nebula and Gamora are helping me."

"As in, Gamora from the past and Nebula from now?"

"Uh yeah. Oh, and Nebula from the past got shot."

"Great. Keep us posted."

Tony POV

I heard what CJ was saying in my earpiece and smiled. She was gonna be a great leader someday.

CJ PoV

"Antman, do you copy?"

"I copy."

"Are you going to help Hulk, War Machine and Rocket?"

"Yeah I am."

"Great. Good job, Scott."

Thor channelled his lightening into my dad, who did like a whole spiral blast thing at Thanos, and while he used his shield to stop that, I hit him with my blasters.

"Cass, increase the power by 87%."

"Blaster power increased."

Thor kinda sligshotted his hammer at Thanos, sending my dad flying. I kept attacking at Thanos but he shielded it.

"Cass, connect to Friday and check my dad's vitals."

"Tony Stark appears to be unconscious."

"Shit." I flew over to him and tried to wake him up. "Dad, come on, don't do this to me."

I looked behind me to see Thanos blasting Captain America into a rock.

Thanos picked up Thor and shoved him against a rock, punching and kicking him.

"Cass, initiate Protocol 87."

"Initiating Molten Metal Protocol."

I blasted at Thanos, trying to melt his armour. "Increase power to 168%."

A small hole was melting in the back of his armor. Thro reached for his hammer but Thanos grabbed it before he could get to it.

Once I had melted a significant enough hole in his armor, I blasted him again at the same time Captain America threw Thor's hammer at him.

As Steve picked it up, Thor said, "I knew it." While Thanos was focused on Cap, I blasted at him again, knocking him over.

"Cass, initiate Protocol 18." My suit turned invisible as Thanos looked around for who blasted him.

I watched Captain America fight Thanks for a short time while I scanned the battleground.

"Cass, scan for any signs of life."

"There are unidentified creatures who have come from the past, along with Thanos, Steve Rogers, Thor Odinson, CJ Stark and Tony Stark."

"What's the time stamp on the unidentified creatures?"

"2014."

"Great. 9 years ago. Just dandy." I turned around to see Thanos had defeated Steve, and his shield was broken.

"In all my years of conquest, and violence, slaughter, there was never a person, and I'll tell you now, what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying planet, I'm gonna enjoy it."

It was at that moment I decided to kick Thanos in the head. He didn't see me coming, I was still invisible.

"Who was that?"

"Cass, turn on the emergency blasters."

I blasted at Thanos, flying around as I did so, but he couldn't see me so he was flailing around. If it wasn't such a dangerous situation, it would have been absolutely hilarious.

As he was flailing around, his army appeared.

"Hey, Avengers, any back up wanna come and oh, I don't know, back me up over here?!"

"We're on our way, CJ."

"Great. Because I may be invisible, but this is literally me agaimst an entire fucking army of aliens."

Steve groaned, but eventually got up and I flew over to help him up. Still invisible.

"Miss Stark, invisibility level is low. It needs to recharge. Would you like me to deactivate?"

"Sure."

I became visible again and I stood next to Steve. We walked toward Thanos and his army - I don't know why, that's just a hero thing to do I guess.

Steve heard something in his earpiece and I looked at him in confusion.

"Cap, what's going on?"

He looked at me. "Help is coming." We both turned to the left to see a portal opening. I gasped.

"Dr Strange?"

King T'Challa of Wakanda opened, with 2 women by his side, one being the Princess Shuri, but the other one I wasn't entirely sure about. Black Panther nodded at Steve, and then the Falcon flew out of the same portal.

I turned around and portals were opening everywhere, all through the air. Dr Stange floated out of one with the random people we met who were with Rocket. They all got into their fighting stances and I saw a familiar spider swinging over. I gasped. "Peter."

King T'Challa shouted something in Wakanda, which I assumed was a battle cry, and his army repeated it from behind him. Space ships and all sorts were coming out of portals, I saw Steve's friend Bucky, aka the dude who killed my grandparents.

Scarlett Witch activated her magic and Strange's wizard friends also appeared. Dad and Thor flew over to us and Mom also landed, didn't know she had an Iron Man suit, cool.

"Is that everyone?" Strange looked over to his wizard friend.

"Like you wanted more?"

"And the prize for best dramatic entrance goes to... Us!"

Then Antman appeared, except he was humongous now, and was carrying Hulk, War Machine and Rocket.

I got chills from what was said next.

"Avengers Assemble!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 2.3K 50
Mainly Irondad and spiderson but will still include the others. Characters include: Tony, Peter, Ned, MJ, May, the other avengers, Loki, Flash, Morga...
121K 2.8K 13
"You've got your own suit of armor kid, and it's not the good kind," "I get it from you," Spencer Anna Stark was six when her mother fought and won...
391K 9.2K 25
COMPLETED STORY Peter Parker is no ordinary science geek. He is Spiderman. To cover for his time patrolling he tells everyone that he has a STARK Int...
197K 3.8K 67
Grace Stark is the long lost daughter of Tony Stark. Having Tony Stark as a father seems fun but really, he is overprotective and won't let Grace hav...