The Pact

By klaroline-4ever

A story about loyalty and betrayal. Caroline is one of Klaus's first successful hybrids. Caroline helped the... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92

32

2.3K 66 21
By klaroline-4ever

The party had started for awhile now and Klaus was still nowhere to be seen because he loved to come to his own parties fashionably late.

Elena was talking with Caroline and Elijah was right by Elena's side because Klaus wanted Elijah to stay with an eye on the doppelgänger, so he wouldn't have to worry with the doppelgänger running away and ruining his plan.

"Where is Klaus? People are starting to talk." Elena whispered.

"Yeah. He better show his face. I didn't make this party just so he would decide to not come."

"He will appear. No need to worry, Miss Forbes."

"You know what? I prepared this party. I might as well enjoy it." Caroline said and after drinking the remaining of champagne that had on her cup, she went to the dance floor and started to dance with Danny, one of the hybrids.

*Meanwhile*

Klaus finally went downstairs to where the party was occurring, finding Rebekah being way too friendly with Stefan. He and Stefan were friends back in the 20s but he did not forgot that because of how much Rebekah was in love with Stefan, she was ready to leave him just so she would stay with Stefan and he didn't want to risk that again.

"Sister..." Klaus whispered and gave a nod to Stefan so he would leave.

"What?"

"Do not get too attached to the Rippah. He is no longer the man you knew and he is probably just using you. Men have come and gone for you but I am te constant. They always end up trying to use you to get closer to me and to hurt me. I won't let your feelings ruin my plan."

"Of course not, Nik. I have all the faith in the world you will get what you want. You always got everything you wanted no matter what. Always and Forever." Rebekah said upset and left to get a drink.

Klaus appeared in the living room, where most were, quickly noticing Caroline dancing with one of his hybrids, making him truly upset, but first he needed to have a conversation with Elena.

"Hello, brother. Elena..." Klaus smirked to Elena and she simply looked at him with a serious face, hating how powerless she felt whenever Klaus was near.

"Klaus." Elena whispered.

"Would you care to dance?" Klaus asked.

"Of course." Elena said with a smile, then looked at Elijah. "Elijah, let's dance."

"Nice try." Klaus whispered as he grabbed her arm. "You better go dance with me without complaining."

"Fine." Elena whispered and went to dance with Klaus. "What did you want from me?"

"I want to assure that you won't try to play any tricks. If it wasn't for Caroline you would be dead by now but because she wanted you to remain alive, she made you give me your blood every once in awhile. For me you are simply a means to an end and if you decide to ruin my plans I will break the pact I made and I will slash your throat and I will make you bleed until you won't have any blood left." Klaus whispered to Elena as they danced, making Elena very uneasy.

Klaus ended the dance with Elena and gave a signal to Elijah so they would both go to the staircase and stopped the music, making everyone stop dancing and noticed them.

"Hello everyone! I am Klaus Mikaelson. The original hybrid." Klaus said, making Rebekah, Kol, Caroline, Elena and Bonnie roll their eyes. "I used to be the king of this city. In that time I was able to offer peace and harmony between all factions. When I was king, I managed to let humans, vampires and werewolves coexist in the same place. Now I come to this beautiful city, one of my favorite places in the whole world and I hate to see what Marcel is doing to this beautiful city. If you stay with me, we can live once again in peace and harmony. Each faction will have a say in the decisions that we will make for the future of the city, in order to be able to coexist in peace and harmony. Jackson Kenner, the alpha of the crescent moon pack, would be the one making decisions and speaking in the name of werewolves, Caroline Forbes, would be the one speaking in the name of the hybrids I made, my brother, Elijah Mikaelson, would be the one speaking and defending the vampires, Bonnie Bennett be the one in charge of the witches and a certain human, who would be chosen by the human who are aware of the supernatural world would be the one defending humans. This way, everyone's word will be heard and we will be able to coexist in peace. Werewolves will be able to move back to New Orleans and the witches would be able to practice magic without getting killed. But before that happens, I will need your help to get Marcel's throne back. Who's with me?"

"Yeah!" Everyone cheered making Klaus smirk.

"Now, please, enjoy the party. I want my allies to have a great time. And now it's time for each of you to find a dance partner and join us." Klaus said and went to the ballroom, taking Caroline's hand when she was distracted talking with one of Klaus's hybrids.

"Klaus? What the hell?" Caroline asked when Klaus took her to the dance floor.

"You owe me a dance, remember, love?" Klaus smirked as the song started to play and they started to dance.

"Whatever." Caroline said rolling her eyes.

"You know, love... I do not enjoy you rolling your pretty little eyes at me, especially when we are around people." Klaus whispered to her ear so no one would be able to listen to them.

"That sounds like a You-problem..." Caroline whispered to his ear and Klaus pulled her closer to him.

"Love, I have been acting nice but if you keep acting like this I will start to think that you have no love towards your life, much less of your friends." Klaus whispered to her ear, making her gulp.

"I have been doing everything you want me to. I have been on your side even when it meant making my best friend a walking blood bag, which nobody should be. I have been helping you with this plan of yours to get this stupid throne back. I have been doing everything right. But I am not your little slave nor your little puppy who will just follow your ideas and orders blindly. And yes, I made that pact but in that pact doesn't say that I will not voice my opinions or that I will act like your little slave girl." Caroline whispered in an angry tone to Klaus's ear.

"I don't know if I should admire your bravery or be amused at how foolish you can be to even try to talk down to me, the big bad wolf." Klaus whispered to Caroline's ear.

"I'm not foolish."

"If you say so... But let's exchange the subject to something more trivial... like how ravishing you look in this red dress. Red is a color that really suits you. Red is known for passion, danger, excitement, urgency, spicy, daring, bravery and many other things." Klaus whispered and Caroline simply gave him a look so he kept talking. "I'm still not sure if you are too brave or simply foolish but I know that you are passionate about the people and the things you care about, I know that if someone challenges you, you will do everything to show them that you can do whatever you put your mind into. And let's not even talk about the spice, the fire that you have in you."

"Klaus..." Caroline whispered, not knowing what to say and not understanding how Klaus could make her unbelievably angry one second and in another he would make her speechless and feel all fuzzy inside.

As the song ended, they stopped dancing.

Caroline was confused at what the hell she was feeling because one day she could hate his guts but the next day she was feeling attracted to him and enjoying having him around. She was truly confused about her feelings so she decided to go get some air.

Next on The Pact

"How much longer do I have to stay in this damn house? I left because you told me I would get my freedom. If I wanted to stay stuck in a room, I would still be in that attic."
***
"How will you be sure that they won't plot against you?"
***
"Hey! Ahh... I think something happened."
***
"Why are you doing this to me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 8K 60
"He's your first love, I intend to be your last" - Niklaus Mikaelson I love Caroline and Klaus and this is my take on what would happened if Caroline...
158K 4.7K 86
A story about people having a fresh new start. Now they are in a new place, fighting for their dreams, surrounded by new people, finding new friendsh...
231K 4.9K 20
AU after 3x14 - Elena gets sent to the past to try and stop Esther from killing her children. What happens when she returns...will she have the answe...
9.6K 213 25
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline was born 3 years after Stefan, was. She is like a sister to Stefan, and Damon...