Pregnant by my Brothers Best...

By lucero249

Jason is Cassidy's brothers best friend. Cassidy doesn't think any boy has every noticed her. Little does she... More

Cast
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
12

08

850 17 3
By lucero249

It's been a month since Jason and I decided to take things slow. He's been really sweet. He takes me on dates, brings me flowers unexpectedly, and showers me with a lot of kisses. It's been wonderful.

"Hey, I got here as soon as I can." Jason said as he entered my room.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be in class right now?" I asked him.

"Wow you seem really glad to see me." He said sarcastically moving closer to my bed.

"No I just don't want you to miss school because of me." I said. I didn't mean for it to sound as if I didn't want him here. I'm actually glad he's here. I know I saw him yesterday, but I missed him.

"It ok. You're brother mentioned you were sick. I came here as soon as I could, oh and I bought you soup." He said as he was pulling out a bowl of soup and took the lid off the top of the bowl.

"Thank you." I smiled gratefully. I didn't really feel like eating anything at the moment, but it was kind of him to bring me soup. Everything I ate, I'd throw it right back up.

I took a few spoonful of the soup. "I don't want you too close to me, I don't want to get you sick."

"I don't care if I get sick." Jason laid down next to me, and turned on the tv to my favorite show This is us.

                                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few days of staying home, I decided I needed to get back to school. I missed a lot, and hoped I could get the notes I needed from another classmate.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Jason leaned in to kiss me, then leaned against the locker next to mine.

"Well, I couldn't keep my breakfast down." I said sadly. I loved eating a sausage muffin, but almost everything I ate would make me nauseous.

"Then what are we doing at school? I need to take you home." He grabbed my hand to leave.

"That's exactly what I said." Levi approached us shaking his head. I guess he overheard the last part of our conversation.

"You guys, I've missed a lot of classwork. I'm feeling alright right now." I assured them. "As soon as I am not feeling well, I'll ask to leave class."

"I actually think you should go in to see your doctor Cass." Levi looked concerned.

"I know, I made an appointment for tomorrow morning."

"I'll take you." Jason volunteered.

"Are you sure man?" Levi probably didn't like the fact that Jason offered to take me. Levi had noticed that Jason and I have been spending a lot of time together, and I could tell that Levi isn't happy about it.

"Yes."

"Alright, well I'll see you two later." Levi said.

"Let's get you to class." Jason took my hand. "I wont see you until tomorrow, Levi and the guys wanted to go out tonight." We stopped outside my first class.

"Alright," He's been spending a lot of time with me, I forget he needs to spend time with his best friend. I'll give Katie a call, It feels like I haven't seen her in a long time.

                                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in my photography class, when a girl approached me. "Hello, does someone sit here?" She was short, had brown hair, and didn't dress like the rest of the girls here at the school I go to.

"No." I shook my head.

She took the seat next to me. "My name is Jessica. I'm new to this school, my first day was Monday."

"Nice to meet you, my name is Cassidy." I smiled. She didn't come off as being fake, which I'm thankful for.

"How are you liking it here so far?" I asked.

"I like all the classes they offer here, you have been the first approachable person I've come across at this school." She said.

Its a pretty small high school , so I understand why it's difficult to make friends here. Lauren has made it impossible for people to be friends here. Girls either want to be friends with her and seek her approval or they are friends with her. Either way I try my best to keep to myself. And every since I've came back to this school Lauren hasn't made it her mission to make my life a living hell. That's good because once she don't anything to me, I'll go off on her.

"Trust me I know what you mean, most of the girls here aren't very friendly." I told her.

"Would you like to be my partner for today's assignment?" she asked.

"Sure." I smiled. I finally have someone else to talk to other than Jason, Levi and Katie.

"Okay class." Our tried getting everyone's attention as she came into the class. After taking a few notes, she told us to pair up and explained the assignment to us.

                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey Katie I haven't seen you in a long time." I hugged her.

"Yeah well it seem like you've been pretty busy with Jason." She grinned.

"Well you've been spending a lot of time with Levi."

"Well He is my boyfriend." She pointed out.

"Well Jason is my friend." I told her.

"Surrrrre, you keep on telling yourself that." She didn't looked to convinced.

I changed the subject before she could ask me anything about Jason and. "What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Let's go to the mall." Before I could answer she was out the door. I quickly grabbed my purse and followed her.

It was nice spending time with Katie. We bought a few outfits from H&M and rue 21. We also bought a few things in Sephora.

"I haven't ate anything since breakfast, let's grab something to eat." Katie suggested.

We made out way to Dairy Queen. The smell of the food made me sick. I tried eating my fries and milk shake. I loved dipping my fries into my milkshake, it taste so good. After a few bites of my fries I had to stop. It wasn't sitting well in my stomach. I put my hand over my mouth and ran to the restroom.

"Hey, Cass are you alright?" Katie gave a slight knock on the door.

After I was done, I washed my hands and opened the door to see Katie standing there with a worried expression.

"I'm fine." I assured her.

We were on our way home when Katie spoke up. "Hey, Cass?"

"Yes."

"I know this is a personal question, but have you had sex with anyone within the past month?" She asked nervously.

"W-what? W-why do you ask?"

"Is it possible that you could be pregnant?" She asked looking at me quickly, then turned facing the road ahead of us.

"What.... N-no." I said shaking my head. I quickly grabbed my phone from my purse, I checked the calendrer. Oh fuck, I haven't had my period. Well this could be due to stress, since it is my senior year. I started to panic. but what if it isn't due to stress?

"Maybe you should make a doctors appointment just to make sure." She suggested.

"I did make an appointment for tomorrow, I guess I'll have my answer then." I said feeling anxious.

That whole night I was tossing and turning, I knew I wasn't going to get any sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147 14 21
The Taylor's ~ Madison (20 years old) Austin - brother (23) Josie - Madison's Mom Rick - Madison's dad The Fiennes Tiffin's ~ Isabella - Bestfriend (...
42K 517 66
Disclaimer: This is the second book to 'pregnant by my best friends brother' so if you haven't read that go read that first then come back to this on...
2.1M 47.7K 50
"Girls, girls, calm down! I don't want to get anyone else here pregnant!" He joked. "Anyone else pregnant?" "Are you saying somebody in this room is...
814K 12.9K 37
Season 4 of My Brother's Best Friend Maddie and Cameron believe they've found the perfect timing. Between a dream study abroad program for Maddie and...