Fight For Love (August Alsina...

Autorstwa CissyItsMe

Dating someone is not always easy. You have to make some compromises. You have to be strong to keep the one y... Więcej

Fight For Love (A August Alsina's Fan Fiction)
FFL: Chapter One
FFL: Chapter Two
FFL: Chapter Three
FFL: Chapter Four
FFL: Chapter Five
FFL: Chapter Six
FFL: Chapter Seven
FFL: Chapter Eight
FFL: Chapter Nine
FFL: Chapter Ten [Pt.1]
FFL: Chapter Ten [Pt.2]
FFL: Chapter Eleven
FFL: Chapter Twelve
FFL: Chapter Thirteen
FFL: Chapter Fourteen
FFL: Chapter Fifteen
FFL: Chapter Sixteen
FFL: Chapter Seventeen
FFL: Chapter Eighteen
FFL: Chapter Nineteen
FFL: Chapter Twenty-One
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Two
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Three
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Four
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Five
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Six
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Seven
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Eight
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Nine [Pt.1]
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Nine [Pt.2]
FFL: Chapter Thirty
FFL: Chapter Thirty-One
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Two
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Three
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Four
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Five
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Six
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Seven
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.1]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.2]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.3]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.4]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.5]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Nine
FFL: Chapter Forty
FFL: Chapter Forty-One
FFL: Chapter Forty-Two
FFL: Chapter Forty-Three
FFL: Chapter Forty-Four
FFL: Chapter Forty-Five
FFL: Chapter Forty-Six
FFL: Chapter Forty-Seven
FFL: Chapter Forty-Eight
FFL: Chapter Forty-Nine
FFL: Chapter Fifty
FFL: Epilogue [Pt.1]
FFL: Epilogue [Pt.2]
FFL: Epilogue [Pt.3]
FFL: THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!

FFL: Chapter Twenty

2.4K 94 13
Autorstwa CissyItsMe

∞<3∞ Kim's POV ∞<3∞

I was glad to have ease the tension with Aug. I already had a lot to deal with, I really didn't need to fight with him.

"Stop cheating ! "

"What ? I'm not ! Not my fault if ya're a loser."

"Aug, seriously, stay on your side ! And stop putting these bananas in front of my car ! "

"In case ya didn't know, that's the rules. I'm the champion ! " He yelled and started jumping on the couch singing, "Aug, it's the best ! Who ? August ! August ! Yeah ! Viva AAA ! "

I shook my head and threw the joystick next to me. It was the tenth time we were playing Mario Kart and I only won once.

"Do ya wanna play again ? " He asked smirking.

I rolled my eyes, "Hell no ! Never again ! " I answered then took a Cheetos.

"What ? Ya're scared ? " He teased chuckling.

"No. Anyways, this game is stupid. Let's play 2K." I suggested hoping I was going to whoop his ass.

He started laughing, "Or ya can stop the massacre right now."

I smacked my teeth, "What ? You're scared ? " I asked mimicking him.

"Nah ! I was just looking out for ya, but seems like ya want your fine ass to be whooped."

As I was about to say something else, the doorbell rang. We looked at each other wondering who it was.

"Were you expecting someone ? " I asked Aug and he shook his head.

He shrugged and went to answer the door.

Suddenly I heard him slam it hard and he came back in the living room as fast as he left. It only passed like one minute.

I frowned, "Who was it ? "

He plopped on the couch next to me, "No-damn-body." He answered dryly. He seemed angry. Not even five minutes ago he was smiling and joking with me. What happened ?

As I was about to question him more, my phone vibrated on the coffee table. I took it and noticed that I had received a text message. I slid my thumb on the screen and read it.

Jill: 'I want to see you. We need to talk ! '

I sighed loudly. I didn't want to have any kind of conversation with him. I still couldn't believe that he kissed me. We just reconnected and he was already touching me inappropriately. He changed so much since I had known him and I didn't like the little change I had seen until now.

"Tell your nigga to get the fuck out of my propriety or it's gonna be the last thing he'll have done before to meet God." He warned folding his arms looking mad.

I sighed, "Aug, there is nothing between him and I. I'm not ready to be in a relationship with you and I have feelings for you, so why would I be with him for ? I'm going to talk to him and put an end to this bull." I said before to stand up.

I shook my head walking upstairs to put my shoes on.

As I was opening the door, my heart jumped in fear.

"What are you doing here ? Why are you still here ? " Since how Aug slammed the door in his face, I thought whoever it was, was already gone, but no Jill was still standing on the porch.

He smiled and came towards me, then leaned in to kiss me again. This time I backed up immediately, "What the hell ? "

"What ? "

"You can't kiss me like that ! And the last time when you did that, it was really disrespectful ! Listen, I think it's best for us if we keep distance. Don't call me or whatever. Forget about me."

He frowned, "Why ? I think you wanted it too."

I laughed sarcastically, "Wow ! What made you think that ? We didn't see each other since fourteen years and we just met again. Why would we be kissing ? " I asked really wanting a honest answer.

"But...I thought...You were always so nice with me an-"

I had to cut him off, "What ? That had never meant something. I'm nice with everybody until you give me a reason not to be anymore. You didn't have the right to kiss me ! But wait. Did you do this just because Aug was watching us ? "

He looked down at his feet, "I can't believe it ! "

"You deserve better than him ! " He came a bit closer to me getting on my face.

I didn't like it, "You need to go now." I said getting scared.

He grabbed my wrist, "Come with me, Kim. You'll be happy with me. I'll give you anything you want."

"I don't want you ! " I tried to get out of his grip, but it was tight.

"LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE AND GO ! " I turned my head to see August walking out the house towards Jill. He pushed him off me.

"No, YOU leave her alone ! " Jill contradicted pushing Aug back.

I put myself between the two, "Stop ! Jill, just go ! "

And before I could realize it, Jill blew a punch at August and soon they were fighting on the ground. Everything was happening too fast.

I tried to stop Aug and to get him off Jill, but I couldn't.

"August, stop ! It's enough ! Stop ! "

"What is going on here ? "

I looked up and saw a policeman. Since he was very strong, it didn't take him too much time to stop the fight. In fact, he was looking like The Roc, "Well, you two can come with me."

All of sudden I started panicking, "No, please, don't do it." I begged, but it was unnecessary.

"You can get them later, ma. I think they need a little moment in a cell for disturbing a nice neighborhood." And with that said, he practically threw them in the backseat of the police car and left with them.

I smacked my forehead with my hand wondering what I was going to do now. This, was not supposed to happen. At all. I was more angry with Jill now. It was all his fault.

I went back in the living room and saw Aug's phone. I grabbed it and went in his contacts. I didn't know who I could call, so I closed my eyes and chose randomly. My index was on Chris.

I sighed and dialed the number. After three rings, Chris finally answered, "Wassup, bro ! "

"Uh...it's not August...it's...Kim."

There was a silence before he spoke again, "Oh...Kim. But, what are you doing with my lil bro's phone ? "

"He got arrested and since I don't have money on my own...But it's not sure though. I don't know if we-"

"Hey, no problem girl. Aug is fam. I'll get him out of trouble any time. Fortunately for his ass, I'm still in ATL."

"Thank you so much ! Really."

"You're welcome."

I sighed in relief, but I couldn't help and felt like it was my fault in reality. Without me, he would've not had all these problems. Since I came back in his life, I was only putting him in trouble. It couldn't continue like that.

Love is heroic...

_______________

Let me know what you think about this chapter :)

Thanks for reading !

Sorry for the mistakes.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

8.1K 425 20
Not an arranged marriage story.. Love not to be completed. ... ________________________________________ CHITRESH× AATHMIKA. Two people who cannot l...
179K 7.7K 45
I was ruthless and she was was wrecked by her past. I never thought twice of anything but I did of her. I wanted her but she was too scared to ne...
100 3 13
When all she knows is abuse, abandonment, heartache, pain, and fear can anyone make her feel safe again? What happens when her Knight in shinning arm...
25.7K 781 40
What do you do when you all you do is argue with your best friend? Everyday its an argument one after the other? Leave or stay? So many questions tha...