The Alpha's Choice Mate✔

By merlia12

(NOT COMPLETELY EDITED YET!) Mia Reynolds is one of the rare female Alpha's in her country. She has a dark pa... More

The Alpha's Choice Mate
Mia Reynolds
Meeting with Alpha Mason
Meet and greet
Confusing feelings
Unawaited Distraction
Realization
Not Easy
Bad Situation
Mission Mia
Torturing
Unexpected
The End?!
The Awaken
Brandon.
Last words
Too much
Bad News
The next Step
Encounter
Ashton Sheffield
Twisted Mind
Breaking The Bond
Change
The last thing to do
Marking what's Mine
The Plan
Starting it
Finally killed
Baby Girl
A New Beginning

Rescue at last second

461 17 3
By merlia12

Mason's POV.:

After three days I've finally found the mansion of this sickening bastard of a vampire. When I got there I contacted my pack to come and help me. Mulitple vampires came towards me, trying to stop me from entering the mansion. But without succes. As I killed the last vampire who came into my way, at least twenty followed. But to my delight, my pack arrived at the right time, distracting the vampires so that I could enter the mansion and try to find Mia anywhere in here. I was so worried the last days since she got kidnapped even though I know that she's possibly the toughest and strongest woman I know. Still, nobody can know what this bastard did to her. She couldn't even connect with her pack and neither could her pack members connect with her.

I walked through the netrance of this mansion, looking around for Raymond. But he was nowhere to be seen. There were only more vampires trying to attack me but of course they were too weak. Tz, and Raymond wants that THIS race should rule this country?! This race is just a weak excuse for a failed experiment which Raymond was the inventor of.

When I killed most of the vampires , I saw two men with a tied man comming from downstairs. They didn't watch me and the tied man looked weak and out of power. I promptly recognised that the tied man was a werewolf. So even if he didn't belong to my pack, I had to at least help him out of this miserable situation and maybe he could know something of the whereabouts from Mia.

So I swiftly ran over to where they wanted to go and turned both heads of the men who were handling him. The tied  man fell powerless on the floor but groaned a bit. I un-tied him, and helped him to go to a saver place than in the middle of this ''battle field''. I dropped him near the exit, where a little open boxroom was. He opened his eyes and watched me with sorrow. He caughed multiple times until he finally spoke with his raspy throat.

''Mia...'' He said, almost unhearable.

But I wold recognize her name everywhere.

''Mia? What's with Mia?!'' I asked him getting hysterical.

''Downstairs.....fire....'' He caughed. ''She needs help!'' He continued grabbing my shoulder.

I just nodded, understanding what he tried to tell me and mentally almost freaking out.

''Stay here! I'll get her!'' I told him, leaving him there where I had dropped him and went as fast as I could downstairs.

When I was half way downthe stairs I could already smell the smoke comming from below.

I ran even faster down the stairs and didn't even care about Raymond trying to escape through the door behind. Gladly, he didn't see me.

At the end of the stairs was a big metal door which was savely closed. I kicked the door with all my strength until it went open and a wind of smoke and heat came towards me. Everything was on fire in there. Smoke and fire filled the whole room and you could almost not see anything but red.

I walked right inside the smoke, trying to find Mia anywhere in here. But I couldn't see much. After a few seconds I noticed that this was a prison I was in. I quickly walked through the corridor searching the cells for any sign of Mia, but couldn't find here anywhere. When I went back again from the end of the corridor, I saw a black spot in one cell which was closed. As I got nearer , I recognised the brown hair and small body of a woman. Mia was lying there, lifeless.

I didn't waste any time and ran towards the cell trying to open the damn door from its lock. With a strong kick, I also opened this door and went inside. I took Mia in my arms and ran upstairs again to where my pack members were still fighting against the vampires.

I ignored everything and evreybody and ran with wolf speed away from this burning mansion towards my pack house. On the way I told Ryan to back off and get back to the pack house.

Mia didn't move and barely breathed. When I finally entered the pack house , I terrified over Mia.

''Max!! Come down here! NOW!!'' I screamed across the whole house , calling Max, the pack doctor to come for Mia to help.

Max came in a hint of a second and quickly led me through lots of corridors until we finally arrived at the hospital room.

''Okay, lay her down there, on the bed.'' Max instucted and I did as I was told.

''Alpha, please go out. I'll have to check on her and take care of her wounds. I'll call you as soon as I'm finished.'' Max told e and I leaved the room with hesitation meeting a few nurses running towards the hospital room and closing the door behind them. I sat down on a chair next to the room and waited.

After almost an hour, Max came out of the room with a slightly worried face.

''How is she?!'' I asked immediately.

''We'll have to wait til she'll wake up. She got lots of burns and also got stabbet lots of times on the same spot in her stomach. And on top of that was poisoned with vervain which was in almost her whole body. The next twenty four hours are crucial.'' Max answered. '' I gave her an infusion which helps her to heal from the inside. But it's still critical.'' Max continued worried.

''Can I see her?'' I asked with a blank face and eyes wide open, not even looking at Max.

''Sure, but not too long. She needs to rest.'' He said, bowed his head and left.

I quietly walked inside the room, seeing Mia laying there, with closed eyes as if she would only sleep.

I took a chair and sat beside her, just looking at her beautiful face. I could hear her breathing now normally, which soothed me a bit. But she was just laying there, not moving, not speaking, and not even opening her eyes.

I swear too the moon goddess that one day, when I find Raymond, I'll let him pay for everything he did to Mia. A nurse told me before Max came outside the room that she got tortured, got stabbed with knives and didn't eat or dring during her stay there.

I took her hand in mine. She was so cold, and I just wanted to warm her and to make her waking up and smiling at me, so that I'd know that everything would get well again.

I stayed at her bed, never leaving it. Neither at day nor at night. I was just sitting there beside her, and watching her sleeping face, hoping that she'd wake up any minute. But she didn't. Two days passed and she haven't woken up yet. Max said that she would be okay, because of the fact that she would still breath and her heart still beating. But he was also worrying about her day to day. After Max's saying she should've woken up at least until yesterday.

He checked her multiple times but nothing was wrong. Her insuries were actually all healed and her blood tests were also good. Even Max didn't know what could keep her sleeping that long.

Her pack mambers were also here. Everyone was worried about their Alpha. They brought her flowers, teddybears and some chocolate. And the children from her pack even drawed some ''get well soon'' cards for her. Her pack was very missing her, but so was I.

I missed her voice. I missed her laugh. I missed her flirting with me and I even missed her shouting at me. I missed everything about her.

I didn't eat much during the last two days. So my beta forced me to at least eat a BIT before I would starving. And that was when I leaved Mia's bed for the first time in these days.

I wen inside the kitchen and ate what some pack memebers had prepared for me. When I was finished I heard a loud shout.

''ALPHA!! Come here! Quick!'' Ryan shouted from the stairs.

I swiftly stoo up and ran towards him.

''What's up , Ryan?!'' I asked him alarmed.

''It's Mia...'' He said and brought me downstairs a slight fear crossing his face.

''What's up with Mia?!'' I asked concerned but sternly.

''She's....''

******************************************************************

CLIFFHANGER!!!

Sorry my lovely readers that I took so long to update and for this cliffhanger but it has to be exciting for you ;)

Anyways,  what do you think happened with Mia?

Is she dead?

Is she finally awake?

What do you think? :)

I'd be pleased if you'd vote or/and comment this story and would love to hear your opinion.

And I also hope that you're excited for the next chapter ;-)

See ya'! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 430 14
True love. Mates. The very backbone of the werewolf species. But what happens when your Alpha mate rejects you? --------- Eden Cross is a Beta wo...
73.1K 2.1K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
229K 9.5K 29
**I am currently rewriting this book** Mia West was a Wolf Gladiator. She was stolen and used for cruel fighting to the death. The way to lose is t...
181K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...