{1} Silver Bullet }Teen Wolf{

By Aspiring-Writer14

Reyna Argent, the fraternal twin sister of Allison Argent, younger sister of Trenton (Trent) Argent, the niec... More

((1))
((2))
((3))
((4))
((5))
((6))
((7))
((8))
((9))
((10))
((12))
((13))
((14))
((15))
((16))
((17))
((18))
((19))
((20))
((21))

((11))

60 3 0
By Aspiring-Writer14

{Reyna's POV}

I reached the Lookout Point, and saw that Trent was standing there with his back to me, and I could smell Tye.

"I suggest you that you leave. My dad and Kate are combing the woods now, and I suggest you warn the rest."

I heard him say. "Or I could just rip your throat out right here, for once again, betraying us again."

Tye snapped. "Yeah you could."

Trent said, and held a gun to his chin, and Tye was still. "But you won't." He said and I shook my head.

"Stop it! You complete idiots!" I said, getting in between them, and Trenton put his gun away. "How dare you?"

I asked quietly, my voice a loud growl as I faced off with him, growling a lot.

I heard someone coming towards us, and I grabbed Tye quickly, as both of us raced up the nearest trees, staying hidden, while Trenton, met with Kate and our dad.

I could feel the rage coming from Tye, as I leaned on him, and I could hear it, his heartbeat slowing down, as he did slowly, and eventually calm down.

Trent came back to let us know it was all clear, and I dropped down, landing next to Tye.

"What the hell was that?" I asked, shoving my brother hard, in the chest and sending him back onto his ass.

Trent looked at me, and I let out a low growl at him. "You asshole." Tye said I looked at him, and shook my head.

"I'll see you guys later. I have to check on Junior." I said, and followed a trail, back to the Hale House.

I found a blood trail, and I felt my heartbeat as it picked up fast, and I was panicking now.

Suddenly, Talia came out of the house, with two people behind her. "Who the hell are you two?"

I asked, and Derek came up next to me with Tye. "Reyna. This is Brett and Lorilee Talbot. They are part of the pack, that Talia is a part of."

Tye said, and I looked at them, one who was 14, and the other who was barely 11.

"Where have I heard those names before? I know I have." I asked Tye quietly, and Tye sighed.

"They were a part of our mom's pack, before the fire. Their parents were lot of, and some of our fiercest protectors to the last man."

He said, and Brett looked at him.

"How's it going Tye?" He asked, and Tye looked at him. "Better then it was a couple years ago."

He said, and Brett shook hands with him, before looking at me. "You're an Argent." He asked accusingly.

"Yes I am. But I'm also a werewolf." I said, and my eyes glowed yellow. He looked at me, and stepped back.

"Who bit you?" He asked, and I looked at Tye, who's eyes glowed red. "So she is your mate." He said, and I snorted.

"Mate no. Girlfriend yes. Anchor yes. Learn the difference kid." I said, and Tye chuckled.

"Wow. You picked a tough one." Lori said quietly. "Yeah well, she's a part of the pack now. So you two better go let Satomi know."

Tye said, and Brett hugged Tye, and he squeezed Talia's arm gently, before running off with Lori behind him.

Talia looked at us. "Yeah go ahead. Go with them." I said, and the young wolf raced after them, smiling as she did.

"She's so cute." Tye said, and Lily walked out of the Hale House, and she watched her young daughter.

"She's got too much of her father in her." Lily said, and I looked at her and she looked at me. "What?" She asked.

"Who is her father?" I asked, and she laughed. "So you can hunt him down? Ha ha." She said, and walked back in the Hale House, and I flinched.

"What did I say?" I asked, and Tye sighed. "She doesn't trust anyone. She has turned into Derek." He said.

"I heard that." Derek said from the house. "You're twins. It's one of the things to expect."

I said, and he looked at me.

"Thank you! Finally. Someone else who gets it. What it's like." He said.

"I may be a werewolf, and an Argent as well no less. But I'm also a twin." I said. "Good point."

He said, and he went inside. I sighed, and I walked after him, and sighed at the thought of Allison, wondering if I was still around somewhere.

I felt a pain in my left hand, and I knew I hadn't hit anything, so I went to go find Tye.

I heard loud grunting, and growling. I walked into the room, and found Tye.

"Tye." I said, and he looked at me, and as he did, I saw that his left fist was in, the process of healing from blood that was all over his hand.

"Sorry."

He said, and I looked at him. I walked over and hugged him. "What's wrong, was it seeing them?"

I asked, and he shook his head.

"I never thought I'd see them again here. She is always moving. The pack never stayed for long anywhere, that was the one thing I always known. I got the call from Trent, and I came."

Tye said. "You trusted my brother Tye? Really? My brother, one of the most ruthless hunters there is."

I said. "Yeah. But he is also a werewolf now Reyna. Like you. Like Derek, me I know you don't trust him. But you, we can still use him."

Tye said, and I nodded, and Derek went out of the house, and I saw that Scott was yelling at him again.

"Great. McCall's back." I said, walking out after Derek, in case this got ugly a fight was rising, I could smell tension.

"Hey!" Scott yelled, and I walked out with Tye, and stood on one side of the silent and stoic Derek.

"What's up McCall?" I asked, and he laughed at me. "Do you know who is going around killing people?"

He asked, and I looked at Tye, who was just staring into space, thinking hard. "It could be one of us."

Lily said, coming out of the Hale House, and Tye looked at her. "One of the Hales? But who?" He asked.

"I don't know. Someone else who survived the fire? Maybe it was one of our cousins or something."

Lily said. "We don't have any cousins Lily! We never have! We were already in a place that no one else would have ever settled into with their family."

Tye said, and Lily looked at him, and she snarled at him, and his eyes glow red in response, and so did hers.

"Try me Lily. I'm not in the mood right now, for a fight with a family member but I will if it comes to it." Tye said.

"You're fighting your own nie... sister."

Lily said, quickly now cutting herself off mid sentence, and Tye's eyebrows went straight up. "What?" He asked.

"What do you mean what?"

Lily asked, and she was clearly dodging the question as Tye circled around her, his eyes flashing.

"You cut yourself off. You were gonna say something before you said sister. I know you had something else to say."

Tye said. "I swore I wouldn't tell. We all did. Even Peter." Lily said, and for once, Derek nodded in agreement.

"You swore not to tell what?" Tye asked. "You... You're not from our group of the generation Tye."

Lily said. "What are you talking about? I'm your brother. I'm Talia's son."

Tye said, and Derek shook his head at him. "No you're not Tye. You're a Hale yes, but not one of our siblings."

Derek said, and I stepped closer to Tye, mostly on instinct, and knowing how unpredictable he can become around lies especially.

"You're our uncle." Lily said, with a finality in her voice that proclaimed it truth. "I'm... That's not possible."

Tye said. "The age difference between you two and Peter is already huge and it's not possible that I'm his brother."

Tye said, and his eyes flashed.

"Really Tye? Because you look exactly like him. Down to the wire." Lily said, and Tye's fists were clenching, and he didn't even notice the blood dripping.

"Mom made us swear not to tell you, but we all knew. We all knew for long time who your real siblings were, and as much as we wanted you to know..."

Lily said, and Tye growled, and he looked at her. "Did Talia really make you swear?" He asked quietly.

"She didn't give us a choice. She said she'd send you away. We didn't want to lose you, and you know, that Cora would've cried, every night."

Derek said.

"She's dead. Talia's dead. If I really am... Peter's brother, then you would really all of you would have been a lot more at ease with me so much farther away from all of you."

Tye said, and I looked at him.

"Why aren't you speaking? It's so weird." Scott said, and I looked over at the still fairly new Beta wolf.

"Because I have nothing to say to any one of you. Especially not the Hales as they are now."

I said, and Lily stood at Derek's side, her eyes flashing a brilliant red, and Derek slipped out a low growl, just before I walked away with Tye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 381 13
Skye McCall is Scott's little sister, after all the supernatural things that happened in the lasts years, Her and her brother becoming werewolves the...
77.4K 1.7K 52
Clara Argent is Alison Argents cousin and is the daughter of Kate Argent. After not seeing their family in a a year they move from New York to Beacon...
22.5K 699 79
I've got no use for moonlight Or sappy poetry Love at first sight's for suckers At least it used to be Look, girls are nice, once or twice Till I fin...
520 5 13
Archer McCall is the fraternal twin sister of Scott McCall and secretly in love with their best friend Stiles Stilinski. If you love Stiles Stilinsk...