Watch The Deku's of The Multi...

By Zach150

Just for fun, a random God decides to show the cast of MHA their emerald-haired friend across the multitude o... More

Authors Note:
Introduction: (Edited)
Meet The Scout
Daddy Deku
What to expect for future chapters:
He's Covered Wars Y'know
Meet The Heavy
Suggestions:
Pause
Summon Jack the Ripper
Meet The Demoman
Gotta Get Back To The Past
Quick Author's Note:
It's Hero Time!!
Meet The Spy
The Creator Lied to Us
Don't Mine at Night
Holiday Special
Meet The Medic
Gotta Go Fast
Quick Author's Note
I'm Numba 1!
Meet The Pyro
Special Chapter: RWBY One-Shot
IT'S TIME FOR A DEATH BATTLE!!!!!!
Meet The Sniper
Meet The Engineer
Meet The Soldier
FBI Izuku
Gangsta' Izuku
New List of Chapters to Come:
FNAF 3 NightGuard
Daddy Deku Part 2
Showing that I'm not dead
Happy 4/20!!
Growing Up
1K Followers!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Deku!!!🎂🎂
Expiration Date
❄️Happy Holidays Again!!☃️
Long, LONG Overdue Update

Special Non-Chapter

10K 63 110
By Zach150

Hey guys, sorry, but dis ain't a chapter, but something special I wanted to share with y'all. Two things that are pretty important to me and can interest you all, but the first thing is really awesome!

A few days ago, after a few weeks of preparing, my younger brother got his very first pet, a chameleon!

That's my brother, Joshua, by the way, or as he likes to be called, Pablo.

The guy is barely bigger than my thumb and the little guy is 3 months old, practically a baby! He's so small and delicate we're all scared he'll fall or get freaked out with how loud we all are. Today I actually got to hold him, but I was so scared for holding the poor thing that my hand kept shaking, and I think he was freaked out as well!

Anther way, my family got a little bigger! I REFUSE to call him a pet since that's just saying we're forced to take care of him, it's a privilege to take care of him. He's FAMILY!

He's Herby, after Herby Hancock, a musician my brother likes.

Now, onto the second thing my oldest brother started a while ago with silicon molds and cement to make small plant pots of popular Pokemon! I actually own one of my own he made specially for me, check it out!

Don't worry, he sells versions that are colored and painted with color cement.

If you want one of your own, he has multiple types, just not of other types of Pokemon at the moment, check him out on FaceBook or Etsy.

The product is called Consider Concrete, hope you like 'em and have a beautiful day everybody!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463 20 1
After months of avoiding eachother, izuku and ochako find themselves alone together and their secrets that had been locked away for years. that's whe...
337K 9.3K 32
UNDER EDITING You've enrolled into UA but the semester has already started. You look to make a new name for yourself and a better reputation, as soon...
414K 5K 20
Class 1-a, UA staff and a few others watch multiverses of their innocent green haired friend/student. What will their reactions be....read to find o...
35 0 6
It's the beginning of a new year! Miyonori finds herself in Class 1A with some of the most talented freshmen. Her classmates find her scary, due to h...