Lies and Deception

Par Kings_Vill21

Beca, Chloe, and Stacie are all friends at an all-girl private school. When a new girl is expected to come, a... Plus

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 5

371 14 1
Par Kings_Vill21

"It's fucking chilly out tonight," Stacie whined as her and the redhead made their way through the backyard. "Where are we going anyways?"

"Just towards the forest," Chloe smiled.

"Do you plan on killing me or just taking advantage of me? Cuz the second one I'm down for, but if it's the first one let me know now so I can knock you out and run away." Stacie smirked. The other woman playfully smacked her in the arm, giggling.

"I think I'd rather keep it a surprise," The redhead winked.

"Okay, but seriously why are we going all the way to the forest?"

"So we can smoke this without being bothered by immature assholes, like Bumper." Chloe said as she grabbed a joint from her pocket and waved it in front of the brunette. Stacie's eyes grew wide as a smile crept over her face.

"You're speaking my kind of language, Beale." The tall brunette winked. Both girls continued to walk until they reached the forest. Chloe walked to the nearest tree and leaned her back against it as she held the joint out to Stacie.

"You can light it," She smiled. Stacie grabbed the joint from her, pulled a lighter out of her purse and held the flame to her face as she lit it.

"Oh my god, just what I needed." The brunette sighed in content as she let the smoke from the joint fill her lungs. "Thank you so much for sharing," she said as she passed it to the redhead.

"Thank you so much for coming on a walk with me." Chloe put the joint to her mouth, and held in the smoke for as long as she could. Ten seconds later she began to cough as it seeped through to her lungs. "Holy fucking shit," she coughed. The brunette rolled her eyes and laughed as she watched the other woman.

"Still have trouble with smoking weed, do you?" Stacie smirked.

"Shut up, my lungs just can't take smoke as well as yours." The other woman frowned.

"Yeah well don't be disappointed, I've also had lots of practise with my mouth and having to hold my breath for long periods of time." Stacie winked. The other woman immediately went red in the face as Stacie's words sank in. Chloe was thankful for the darkness; she immediately covered up whatever she was feeling with a light giggle.

"Shut up," Chloe shook her head at the tall brunette. She then took another hit from the joint, and this time immediately started coughing.

"Here, let me try something," Stacie grabbed the joint from the redhead and took a slow and long hit from it, letting her lungs fill with the smoke. She then slowly approached the red head, and gently grabbed her by the cheeks, moving their faces closer together.

"What're you doing?" Chloe pulled back, thrown off guard by the brunette's actions.

"I'm shot gunning you," Stacie laughed. "It's easier on the lungs and gets you way higher." She shrugged.

"Oh, how does it work?" The redhead shuffled her foot in the dirt as she felt a knot twisting in her stomach. She knew that knot meant one of two things; either she had too much to drink and smoke, and should stop now, or she was seriously nervous, but excited to try shot gunning with the other woman.

"Well, I take a hit from the joint, and then blow it into your mouth as you inhale it. It's simple, but works like a charm." Stacie winked at the redhead. Chloe's heart began to beat out her chest as she quickly thought of the repercussions. Would she be cheating on Beca if she allowed this, would she like it, and most of all, what it would feel like to kiss the brunette (well sort of).

"Okay, let's give it a shot." Chloe whispered to the other woman. She looked around nervously, expecting Beca or Aubrey to show up any minute. Even though Chloe couldn't really see her, the brunette smiled at her as she nodded. She brought the joint once again to her lips and slowly sucked it back to her lungs, careful to not inhale it.

She slowly reached her hand behind the redhead's neck and gently grabbed it, tugging her forward towards her face. Chloe slowly shut her eyes as she leaned in, she could feel their lips mere centimetres apart, and she could feel the air from Stacie's nose against hers. Slowly both girls opened their mouths, as Stacie gently brushed their lips together. Chloe could feel herself immediately getting turned on as the smoke slowly crept into her mouth, Stacie's lips felt nice against hers; they were soft, big and juicy.

Chloe didn't know how much time had passed all she knew was when she had pulled back and went to exhale; there was no smoke left to exhale.

"Wow," Chloe breathed out. "That was nice."

"Yeah," Stacie smiled. "It gives you sort of a head rush, huh?"

"Yeah, definitely feel the light headedness." Chloe laughed nervously. That was not what she meant when she said 'that was nice' but she wasn't about to say anything. "Well I think I'm about done with this, if you are?" She smiled pointing to the joint.

"Oh yeah, and I'm freezing my tits off out here." Stacie gently put the lit end of the joint out against the tree. "Seriously, I'm so cold my nipples would stab someone if I accidentally walked into them." She finished, making the other woman howl with laughter.

"You're ridiculous, let's go." Chloe shook her head as she started to walk back; Stacie quickly followed her, joining their arms together.

Before they entered the house Chloe quickly disjoined their arms and wiped her palms from the sweat that they somehow assembled over the five minute walk back.

When they entered the house Chloe immediately went for the flips cup table, she wanted to see how drunk her girlfriend was and if they should go back to her dorm. She looked around and frowned when she couldn't see her anywhere.

"I'll be right back," she smiled at Stacie before walking away. She began looking through all the rooms of the giant house. Eventually, five minutes had passed and she still hadn't seen Beca, or Aubrey. She could feel that knot coming back to her stomach as thoughts ran through her mind.

"Amy," Chloe yelled at the blonde when she saw her across the hall.

"Yo red wudd up," Amy smiled.

"Have you seen Beca? I can't find her anywhere."

"Yeah she left like ten minutes ago with Aubrey. They were both pretty drunk, but Aubrey could barely walk so Beca had to practically carry her out of here." Amy giggled.

"Oh," Chloe frowned. There it was there was the truth bomb. Her girlfriend had left with a beautiful girl, who was obviously into her and both of them drunk. "Do you know where they went?"

"I'm pretty sure Beca brought her back to her dorm," Amy shrugged.

"Okay thanks," Chloe yelled back as she quickly ran off. She ran out the front door without saying bye to anyone and ran straight for their dorms. She decided to check the DJ's dorm first, as it might be kind of awkward to show up at the blonde's. She gently knocked and waited for an answer. Thirty seconds passed and just as Chloe was about to walk away and try Aubrey's dorm, the door swung open revealing the shorter woman.

Chloe barged in without saying a word to the DJ. Beca gave the redhead a confused look.

"What's up?" Beca rubbed her eyes.

"You left with Aubrey, and didn't tell me, that's what's up." Chloe crossed her arms and glared at the woman in front of her.

"Uh, excuse you, I tried to tell you but couldn't find you anywhere." Beca shot out. "Where were you?" She raised a questioning eyebrow.

The redhead froze, as the events of what had previously happened all came back to her, and she remembered what she had done with Stacie back in the forest.

"I went for a walk." Chloe immediately shot out; she technically wasn't lying as much as she was not telling the whole truth.

"Oh that's great, for thirty minutes?" Beca started to raise her voice.

"Can you two shut up, I'm trying to sleep." Kimmy Jin groaned, throwing a pillow over her head. The DJ rolled her eyes and quickly grabbed her girlfriends arm, dragging her outside.

"Seriously, where were you? You just disappeared." The DJ crossed her arms.

"Well you sort of just left me to play flip cup with your new best friend that I got sort of bored and had to find a way to entertain myself, since it was clear that you were entertaining yourself with Aubrey." Chloe coldly replied.

"Oh you mean like how you entertained yourself with a picture of Stacie earlier?" Beca shouted, not caring that the word vomit had slipped out of her drunken mouth at this point. Chloe's eyes shot wide as her girlfriend's words rang through her ears.

"What?"

"You heard me Chloe; I saw that picture of Stacie on your computer while you were in the shower. What were you doing looking at pictures of Stacie in a bikini?" Beca questioned angrily.

The redhead didn't say anything; instead she opted for looking down at her feet as she tried to come up with an excuse. When nothing was said the DJ became angrier.

"And why was Stacie missing when you went missing?" The DJ clenched her fists.

"I uh…" Chloe started but stopped herself, not sure of what she would say.

"You know what, forget about it. This is a waste of my time, I have class early and should be in bed, and instead I'm wasting precious sleep time by sitting here arguing with you." Beca pinched her eyebrow and shook her head. "Do me a favor, stay away from me for a while. I don't want to see you talk to you."

"But Beca…" Chloe started but was immediately cut off by the DJ.

"No, I don't want to hear it. Please leave, I'm going to bed, goodbye Chloe." Beca said before turning on her heels, entering her room and slamming the door behind her. Chloe stood there, tears falling down her cheeks as the conversation settled through her, had Beca just broken up with her?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

40.9K 1.2K 36
Three and a half years after the birth of Chloe's daughter (Lauren), Beca will return to Atlanta because of a break from her successful career. Her d...
33.9K 709 21
Beca's life was perfect. She had the girl of her dreams and her best friend Stacie Conrad was by her side in college. One night ruined everything for...
78.9K 1.6K 23
Leaving her dream of fame behind, Beca Mitchell comes back to Barden to do her mother's one dying favor, to teach. Life as a professor wasn't so bad...
606 31 16
Chloe Beale- having a male part instead of a female she was born with it but she's still got boobs will she ever find the love of her life and will p...